MGTOW on the rise, Zig Forumsvirgin tradcucks on suicide watch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU AREN'T MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE THE 12 LAYER ROASTFLAPS OF A REAL WOMAN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN LOSER GAMERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE NO MONEY AFTER I GAVE HALF MY PAYCHECK TO VERONICA THIS MONTH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOO IS GOING TO PAY FOR TYRONS BABY AND MY BIRTH CONTROL NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Zig ForumsVIRGIN WHITEKNIGHTS PLEASE HELP MEEEEE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOYIM STOP YOU'RE NOT CONSTANTLY SPENDING MONEY ON USELESS SHIT FOR A BLACK HOLE OF MONEY AHHHHHHH THE (((ECONOMY))) NOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING THE RECESSION GOY THINK OF THE RECESSION ;_;
BTFO
trends.google.com/trends/?geo=US

Attached: 1530989522982.png (1024x534, 99.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3P1VBqg98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I call you a fggot, I don't mean 'tripfag' or 'namefag' or 'thisfag' or 'thatfag'…

I mean it quite literally….

You're a homosexual

Your family reunion is a homosexual communion.

Attached: whos behind that post.jpg (454x340, 80.82K)

This is war, stay clear.
On a side note, I need somebody to bump the months old Butterfly war thread. Could somebody please provide a link to the video link depository? something haptened to mines. I ask for something almost never.

Searching for "How to get a girlfriend" is like searching how to drink water.

In the the current socio-political climate women are a bad deal for men. Even pumping&dumping is a bad idea because witches like to make false accusations and your life could be destroyed….lose your job, jailed, and spending all your saving on lawyers. You can still fuck hookers tho.

I think prostitution being legalized would really straighten a lot of women out.

Try harder, one weak anonimous faggot isnt going to make me raise Tyrone's fuckproduct. If I have to chose between being a forevervirgin genetical dead end and a cuckolded genetical dead end raising others children Ill go with the former. The end result is the same, but without wasting resources on something no value for me.

I just leave this here…

Attached: That's a thing.png (1407x691, 56.86K)

this isn't news, but I prefer volcels to tradcucks and their dreams of GI thots so I won't sage

did you hear that……….

…thats the sound of a LOSER… that sits in his basement and plays videogames while IM out getting PUSSY

Attached: PicsArt_07-08-05.03.16.png (1005x539, 189.03K)

ADIOS

Attached: 505fd0e825cd1faebdd8d146bfcc4c61b000961db1a49ab262d97f1c9088e25f.jpg (1024x683, 248.24K)

This is embarasing.
Can somebody please drop something, anything regarding the Butterfly war?
This is not Critical. but The war against the Jews is now at its Final Stage. The war, the Final Stage is to force the Jews to Now use the Samson Option. DO not toy with them.
Butterfly please.

Anonymous*

Attached: PicsArt_07-08-05.19.00.png (220x70, 9.28K)

Thank You

Some girls be like turtles. A pet that lacks the capacity to love you the way you love it

What is the butterfly war?

Also side note. I think the idea of men of renown like Hercules and Samson killing so many philistines is incredibly far fetched….until you consider that these guys could literally be 15 feet tall.

Perhaps Zuess was a demigod between the titans who were 60feet. Etc etc

It's also the reason we may able to get fusion power in our lifetimes.

The people who are so socially inept they have to google "how to find a girlfriend" all failed and started googling "MGTOW"
Imagine my shock.

Attached: i_wanna_build_that_wall.png (640x480, 299.23K)

VOLCEL MASTER RACE

I am trying to care OP, i really REALLY am…

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3P1VBqg98 - At the end, your vagina is too expensive, and as a result…

I am failing miserably to care!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Redtext made me laugh, thanks OP.

Attached: thanks op.png (840x465, 38.86K)

You are out getting rape accusations and STDs.

Grammar idiot being grammar idiot.