DESPERATE TRUMP SAYS POLLS ‘SHOULD BE ILLEGAL’ AFTER HIS APPROVAL RATING PLUMMETS

latest.com/2018/06/desperate-trump-says-polls-should-be-illegal-after-his-approval-rating-plummets/

Attached: f-for-fake-trump.jpg (465x644, 83.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tvnewser/january-2018-ratings-cnn-has-third-best-january-in-network-history-but-finishes-no-3-in-prime-time/356291
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jul/03/donald-trump/trumps-pants-fire-claim-cnn-ratings-are-way-down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares, he's not a legislator. He's the executive. Just like nobody cares when a legislator says something retarded about e.g. not enforcing the border.

A poll that surveys 70% dems and presented like it's a completely fair representation should be illegal.

trump rules by executive order, once complaining that obama was a tyrant using them now has done more orders 1 year than obama ever did in 8

>(((approval ratings)))
Just one of many types of bullshit barfed up by the MSM

Now when he said Polls, did he mean Polls or Poles?

DESPERATE TRUMP HATING RETARD MAKES THREAD ON Zig Forums WITH ALL CAPS TITLE ABOUT FUCKING NOTHING
Will he ever get over the 2016 election? Will the 2020 election finally drive him to suicide? More at 11!

its not hard to hate lyin' draft dodgin' donnie

Modern political reporting in a nutshell.

Obama’s executive order was illegal because it circumvented an act of Congress, not because it existed. Try to have basic knowledge about something before you comment on it next time ‘kay?

Really? Cause he did win after all.

>(((draft))) dodgin' donnie
You're right, it's hard not to

>>>Zig Forums

Attached: the revolution comrades.mp4 (1280x720, 7.52M)

Literally fake news

Fuck the draft. I can't blame anyone for "dodging" it.

This just in: "Kikes angry because Trump is using EO powers to undo Obama's EO's"

It's been more then two years. Get over it already.

a Draft? Oh Hell Yes! PLEASE!!!
Those rich Kids need to socialize face in the mud, Blisters on top of Blisters on top of Blisters on top of blisters, Broken Knuckles, Skin removed from the fireing finger. Oh Hell Yhe! E V E R Y B O D Y

fake news.

I guess trump will see how shitty his presidency was when the next president just undoes all of his absolutely asinine executive orders with their executive orders.

MUH POLLS LOLOLOLOL

Attached: iu9QR6SI4W.jpg (571x337, 59.34K)

Please stop doing this pseudo country shit, The cringe is making me physically ill.

I don't think this is country shit. it's trump's give them a funny knick name shit.

They already are, but it isn't enforced because (((News))) != News.
You can't lie on the news. Which is why all the news is actually considered opinion commentary and not news. It is solely to get around that rule.

For all but legal, male, land owning citizens. So white males that own land. As it is written and is it was intended.

if you cannot afford a suit, you are in fact not a man

well, they haven't gotten anything right in the last three years so…

He is right. The Election was proof of that

sage the fucking kikeop threads goddamnit

I KNOW!!
IT'S JUST HE WAS SHOUTING FOR ATTENTION!

JUST LIKE A RETARD WHO USES CAPS AND RED TEXT

>I DON'T UNDERSTAND IRONY
t. /leftycuck/

This is beyond sad now.

but it is such an unbiased source

why don't you kill yourself if you hate america so much. spineless nazi

xd

Yeah i'll let a bunch of (((anonymous sources))) tell me what i should think

6 more years

Opinion commentary, or entertainment? I always thought it was technically entertainment, so they have no responsibility to report truth, only what they want to. In the same way that the "news" reports in cartoons are not taken seriously or held to a set of standards to report responsibly.
Surprisingly, Anchorman 2 got this point down pretty well.

Legal
Male
Owns land

Why did you throw white in there too? We were the vast majoirty of the country at the time, why is it surprising that most of the people back then were white? And an even better question, why is that a reason to hate someone 250 years later?

The denial of the left.

please kys now!

because that was a troll post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD BLESS TRUMP GOD BLESS AMERICA

most "news" is actual news, except for fox news, which specifically took a journalist to court for refusing to report a fake story. Fox won the lawsuit, because they convinced the court that they were "entertainment" not real news.

>wanting no bullshit (((laws))), (((politicians))), and (((citizens))) in the US means you hate it
Doubleplusgood goy of the year spotted

And that would set legal precedent, wouldnt it? Does this make all news outlets count as entertainment because of the results of that court case?

What do you mean EXCEPT fox? Do you pay attention to the dishonesty reported on every news network? Why do you think news views are down to record lows? Remember how many news outlets reported that Hillary had over a 95% chance of winning? When they covered wide angle shots of Hillarys speeches, showing all the people there packing the stands behind her (but leaving the emptiness in front of her unshown) while tending to show tight, close up shots of Trumps speeches, and lying about the number of attendees in each.
ALL news is dishonest and contains some spin. Also, dont forget that a lot of these news outlets are owned by the same people.

Yeah, the same polls that said Hillary was going to win. Yeah it's Trump throwing a tantrum alright. kys fam

no, it was not some precedent setting decision. it was Fox news suing a single anchorman because he refused to report a fake story. they told him, do your job or your fired. They all went to court and that's when fox broke out the "we don't need to broadcast real news, we're an entertainment company! lol!" they were speaking for themselves in that isolated court case, not for news everywhere.

you know, you'd think trumptards could be smarter. sure, support your guy, but don't go around as if he isn't the greatest liar in political history. just because he says something doesn't make it so. in FACT if trump says ANYTHING, bet on the opposite and you'll likely make a great living gambling.

adweek.com/tvnewser/january-2018-ratings-cnn-has-third-best-january-in-network-history-but-finishes-no-3-in-prime-time/356291

and from politifact
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jul/03/donald-trump/trumps-pants-fire-claim-cnn-ratings-are-way-down/

Polls are right ex. "within 3%, 19 times out of 20" which means the polls were not that far off at the election, which was well within less than a 1% margin, closer considering trump didn't get the popular vote. And 1 time out of 20 they could be off by more than x%. So they all leaned towards the favored candidate, but it doesn't mean some sort of collosal disaster in polling because an outcome that was less than 1% flipped the other way. The real problem since the election is that trump has claimed "fake news" every time there's a negative story about him (which is quite easy to fill airtime with, since he does stupid shit on a daily basis). The press is the unofficial branch of govt that is important to keep the govt. in check. Don't believe me? Ask how it is in China and Russia, where media is govt. controlled.

Possibly the most jewish post on 8ch. Even Kampfy himself could shit a better thread than this. Go check yourself into a retard home OP.

nice libel, op.

buttpuppet president

kill yourself you fucking nazi. trump is a stain on the GOP