Fear Of Guns Now Being Taught And Officially Propagandized In Public Schools By Liberal Teachers

The fear of guns will be on the fourth-grade curriculum if some Colorado Board of Education members get their way.

“Explain the potential dangers of having weapons at home, in school, and in the community” is a controversial line contained within new health standards for Colorado fourth graders. Not surprisingly, the standards generated controversy at a June 13 meeting of the Colorado Board of Education.

Moreover, the standards included conflict-resolution techniques, alternatives to violence, and promotion of violence-free relationships, The Denver Post reported. Ironically, the section on weapons generated conflict between liberals and conservatives on the board.

offthegridnews.com/current-events/fear-of-guns-being-taught-public-schools/

Attached: 1531065571113.jpg (206x244, 9.65K)

How about teach firearm safety and not to treat firearms like toys?

Attached: Average Australian.webm (1920x824, 508.71K)

This
/thread

A very Wise Sat down…. This happened in front of me.
The Old Frail Man sat down and finally looked up at us and said "Film Your Professor and post those Bobs to my personal inbox!" God Bless the Indians!
Everybody was in aww, almost in a shock of some sort. and that Some 8ch troll came along and posted a picture of an indian dog cleaning up poop after his owner…

fpbp, as fucking usual.

t. incoherent pseudoprofound twatdonkey

You forgot to say "Adios" at the end.

entire generation of young males hate the left and liberals. how did this happen? uh, gamergate, russian bots, trump is hitler.

Only a woman could be this out of touch with how boys think. Did it ever occur to any of them to get someone who actually knows about guns like a cop or something? what's with the monster energy wojaks btw?

Attached: good_advice.jpg (560x829, 115.45K)

We really need to purge libfags.

It's some shitty 4cuck/facebook meme that's trying to get forced here

Uhh, no nigger.
I taught my own daughters about guns, gun safety, how to operate many different firearms, etc. from the age of 9 onwards.
Educate yourself, then educate others.

It should be taught that beliefs are more dangerous than anything. This nigger DEA agent 'believed' the gun was unloaded.
My grandpa taught me that, "all guns are loaded." He taught me to treat them that way from the time I was a little kid. He taught me not to fear them, but to respect them as a powerful tool. I still treat my guns as if they were loaded, even when I 'believe' they aren't because I unloaded one before locking it up and had just unlocked it and brought it out to clean it or something. I always double-check the chamber to make sure that somehow a round did not get jacked in there somehow when it was out of my hands for even a second. This cop did not do that. In fact, he actually jacked a round into the chamber himself right before he stuffed it in his holster. Bad trigger-finger discipline too. Now he is forever a lolcow; but he could have more seriously injured or killed himself, or worse yet, a kid.
I've seen a man bleed out in less than a minute from a major artery being severed. Huge arteries in your legs. It isn't pretty. Blood spurting over 12 feet with every heartbeat. No need to spread fear, but instill respect, absolute safety and diligent discipline.

Attached: 161e59498070e26e325329ccc8781a479f021ec0b2b59e0e60807d2308117ffa.jpg (479x358, 35.85K)

This nigger is back, huh?
Can someone repost his dox?

Beware, lest ye be labeled and crucified.

Attached: 733d773b2c0d82f38a1623fad0ccc1ad3fc9a8035c11f56d8194ec8348fed023.jpg (460x299, 39.42K)

Attached: 332094B400000578-3537205-image-a-26_1460555313902.jpg (634x845, 164.57K)

Your grandpa was a pussy.

He woulda died in a week in the old west

Attached: SF-lead_Posse-that-brought-down-outlaw-Ned-Christie.jpg (1000x600, 249.02K)

I don't see a problem with this at all, people should fear guns and understand just how dangerous they are instead of thinking they are really loud toys. Also what is wrong with trying to teach alternatives to violence?

I eagerly anticipate South Park's hamfisted ad absurdum increasingly-hollywood-y searing hot take on this about six months after I forgot it happened and it's been resolved one way or the other

Pretty sound advice. Guns are not something that you want to have "accidents" with because a gun accident can very easily be fatal. Same logic should really apply to anything dangerous really. Guns, knives, explosives, power-tools, and industrial equipment.

My grandpa had a similar lesson he taught me. "Don't screw around with that, it's dangerous".

Attached: Funny-Gun-Safety-Picture.jpg (570x713, 100.27K)

The problem is, once it becomes part of the curriculum that guns are evil, and only the government can have them unless your a racist/Nazi/insert dumb bullshit here, as soon as the schools find out that you taught your kids about them, or even have them, your kids are going to be taken away, and your going to get arrested for child abuse. End public schools now.

Canada does this already. We watched Bowling for Columbine.

It's up to us, the older generation to teach these children what their failure teachers can't. People at work younger than me look at me as alpha and loose all their words when I say something that violates their spoon fed opinion. Even the veteran has respect for me and he's much more experienced in life. Too bad he believes the anti-gun nut jobs looking to subvert and chain free men. (No need for AR-15s he said, I'm over here thinking, there's a lot of things that aren't needed but so long as someone with more firepower can whimsically proclaim and have others write some laws down for his incompetent ass, we will have enemies and as such we shouldn't be preaching anti-violence. Peace and harmony come naturally when allowed to, the letter of the law prevents that and they continually try to force it by the very means that suppresses it. That and money.)

cars, airplanes, lawn mowers, compactors, pharmaceuticals, street drugs, gasoline, and a variety of other things man turns the other cheek to which continually contributes to their deaths. I laugh and give no fucks for humanity. Not until they get their slave heads out of their assess.

I see this becoming a thing soon, but I think it's part of something bigger and more sinister.

Black Lives Matter = Cops kill niggers.
School Shootings / OP = Scary guns.
blacked, miscegeny, migrants = eventually everyone becomes a nigger
???
Eventually you end up with a slave race that's terrified of it's government. Trained as a young niglet to be scared of a gun like it's a magical death ray and that state troopers will kill you if you misbehave. All of this shit is part of the grand psyop.

Similar to the story of the elephant and the rope, or the conditioned elephant.

Attached: police-swat.jpg (600x338, 37.17K)

That's a forbidden thought. Radical libruls literally can't think of guns as anything but pure evil.

All is one, a finding that one can find in nature can always be applied to man if the conditions are correct for it to be set in place. And how convenient, things have been going in that direction. It smells of foul play from individuals who mistake responsibility for power over others. God complexes, the worst kind. They forget they're in the canvas with the rest of us.

Tldr more faggots that have never fought for a damn thing in their lives tell other people weapons for killing bad things are the bad things. Bad people are the only people scared of good people with guns.

Ironically, all flavors of the left historically supported gun rights until shortly after Vietnam when the peace and love stuff was in vogue.

Attached: 1420213907260.jpg (700x600, 86.12K)