I'm a Catholic, but my dad was Presbyterian

I'm a Catholic, but my dad was Presbyterian

Are there any good churches left? There must be some Catholic churches that aren't cucked or based protestant sects. What do I do?

Attached: 1493270301103.png (1288x1732, 584.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Presbyterian_Church_(denominational_group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priestly_Fraternity_of_Saint_Peter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

begome Bresbyderian

Attached: IMG_20180427_095122.jpg (330x319, 16.93K)

Are Presbyterians not cucked?

The conservative churches aren't

Which ones though? The church I remember on Easter post-Priest-pedo scandal seemed pretty pozzed

There's these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Presbyterian_Church_(denominational_group)
If a church is Puritan, it ain't cucked

No, just heretical

>There must be some Catholic churches that aren't cucked or based protestant sects
[-]

Look for a parish nearby which has traditional latin mass. The Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter (FSSP) are a group which conduct the TLM exclusively, see if they are nearby also.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priestly_Fraternity_of_Saint_Peter

Failing to find either one of these options I would suggest checking out a Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX) church if you can find one. SSPX is a bit more tricky in terms of communion with Rome as they reject the Vatican II reforms. The status of their communion with Rome is irregular at this stage but not schismatic by any means.

Attached: 1513240747052.jpg (570x754, 74.81K)

Stop advertising schismatics.

FFSPX (or at least its priests) may definitely (although I don't know if there is any official judgement on this) be schismatic, I would be more wary.

OP, besides FSSPX there are other traditional Catholic societies, which are in full communion with Rome, you can safely go there. FSSP is the most well-known one, they broke out of FSSPX to be within the Church, you can try it. And besides such societies, many parishes will have Tridentine Mass even if they aren't associated with any traditionalist society.

And if you don't find any such parish nearby, then remember, NO Mass is absolutely valid and licit. Maybe not as beautiful, but not heretical or anything like this.

Go to an SSPX chapel, they are still catholic

tigga vatican 2 is heresy

i hate these fake traditionalist fsspers

The fssp and icksp are the normalfags of traditionalism

You know what's traditional ? Doing what Christ commanded and obeying the Church and its magisterium. SSPX is many things but they sure are not "traditionalists".

The Orthodox

They are obedient to Rome when Rome's orders don't contradict higher law.

No.

yes. If the Pope asks the society to build 5 missionaries in Vietnam, they will do it. IF the Pope asks them to commit heresy they wont. This is the position of church theologians

Either you obey or you don't. You can't just cherrypick, especially when the reason you make up is just that, a strawman. Who declares that the Pope teaches heresy ? You ? Other plebs ? Lefebvre ? No. That is not how it works. Personal taste doesn't make heresy. It just makes you look like a fool, because you put your own intellect above that of the magisterium. Despite the fact that the Pope will not teach heresy - let alone an ecumenical council.
To this day they are non-canonical by legal matters - and yet they keep running seminaries and "ordain" priests. Some of their branches keep being borderline sedes and slander the Pope at any given chance. That is grave disobedience. And that, quite frankly, makes them schismatics. Apparently there are some parishes that are allowed to exercise the Sacraments of Marriage and Confession - and that's great, because these particular parishes might be well on the way back into union with the Church - but these are special cases.

Sounds like you want le ranting baptist pastor.

The SSPX is only organization, the SSPX resistance are parishes who rebelled against the SSPX for having talks with Rome. Also if the Pope says protestants can be saved by the effort of protestant churches like JP2 did, its heresy. Its simple, if it goes against dogma its heresy. We are not judging the Pope just his orders and claims. If i didn't tell you that a pope said this you might agree its heresy. Look at Pope John XXII who taught heresy and wrote it. The university of Paris and many cardinals did their duty and inform him that what he said was heretical.

Attached: 5c461f4b6fa7c1b10877c52b86601fb7436494b5f0f8811786d47597432306ba.jpg (682x960, 82.32K)