White Nationalist Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman Arrested for Felony Assault with a Deadly Weapon

Kyle Chapman, a prominent member of the far-right who lives in the Bay Area, was arrested in Oakland on July 3 and is being held in Alameda County's Santa Rita Jail without bail on charges that he assaulted a man in a Texas bar fight one year ago.

A Travis County judge issued a warrant for Chapman's arrest in March of this year following an investigation of the bar fight. Since then, Chapman has been a fugitive from justice.

Chapman rose to prominence following several violent protests in Berkeley in March 2017. During one of the rallies, Chapman was videotaped hitting several people over the head with a large wooden cane. After the attack, his followers nicknamed him "Based Stickman," and Chapman has turned his violent reputation into a profitable brand by selling his own line of clothing and appearing at pro-Trump and anti-immigration rallies around the country.

Last August, the Alameda County District Attorney charged Chapman with possession of a leaded cane for his actions in Berkeley. He has pleaded not guilty to the felony allegation.

On July 1 last year, Chapman was in Texas for the "Texans for America Freedom" rally at the State Capitol in Austin. Chapman was a featured speaker at the event.

After the protest, Chapman ended up at the Dirty Dog Bar, one of many nightclubs on Austin's busy 6th Street party district.

According to court records, at about 1:30 in the morning, Chapman was shoving people in a "mosh pit" when he got into an altercation with another bar patron. An Austin police detective wrote in a affidavit that Chapman punched the other man and then hit him across the face with a wooden bar stool.

The detective interviewed a witness who described Chapman's behavior at the bar as an "attempt to instigate" a fight. The witness said he saw Chapman punch the victim, and a second unidentified man who appeared to be with Chapman threw another punch.
eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2018/07/06/white-nationalist-kyle-based-stickman-chapman-arrested-for-felony-assault-with-a-deadly-weapon

Attached: cuck.png (480x500, 350.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/580715855/nagaika-cossack-leather-real-nagaika?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-accessories-other&utm_custom1=eff2931b-92c7-4b45-beac-4d829ad63d98&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIouywvJuV3AIVhTVpCh1ZqAiwEAQYASABEgLFYPD_BwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kyle Chapman should go home.

Anyone who came to California after 1900 can fuck off.

Do these people actually believe their own bullshit? I mean could you at least try to not sound like fucktards?

Attached: chapman_haley[1].jpg (465x533, 67.2K)

Typical.
So many Koreans have moved here in the past 20 years.

THE INTERESTING PART ABOUT THIS STORY:

absolutely nothing

The interesting thing about this post:
nothing

The interesting thing about the person making this post: nothing.

The interesting thing about this remark:
nothing

He's exactly like all Right Wingers

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-02.36.28.png (2184x2275, 3.25M)

The interesting thing about your duplicate posts and lack of originality: nothing.

The interesting thing about your lack of a female sexual companion:

it's directly correlated with your idiotic right wing political beliefs

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-02.50.58.jpg (465x533, 61.25K)

The interesting thing about this duplicate post:

how much you remind me of this guy

Noone wants you on this site, Zig Forums. The world would be better without you.

Friendly reminder that whipping communists wont kill them or land you in jail. It will remove them, however.

etsy.com/listing/580715855/nagaika-cossack-leather-real-nagaika?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-accessories-other&utm_custom1=eff2931b-92c7-4b45-beac-4d829ad63d98&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIouywvJuV3AIVhTVpCh1ZqAiwEAQYASABEgLFYPD_BwE

lol at the leftist trash that thinks he's a person

The interesting thing about your attempt to lead me astray from the status quo:
Nothing

I keep seeing this dude in all of the threads. Is he trying to be a troll or something? It just looks awkward.

The difference between you and Kyle Chapman is at least he was able to procure a female, even if she gave him a negro child

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-03.05.22.jpg (465x533, 66.87K)

…Dude, just stop.

It's lil Kodak, the finesse kid, walkin' like a lick

I think he's mentally ill. Or a government sanctioned "rage troll".

Thanks for asking, and YES of course I'll be more than happy to make more

By the way, you guys are some of the most nauseatingly effeminate men I've ever seen!

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-03.19.48.jpg (465x533, 56.73K)

I have a very simple request:

If you're not effeminate little boys, then tell me your girlfriend's names….

it's easy…….

But no pussy, and you're a sissy

And it's safe to say that unless you're paralyzed and in a wheelchair, then there's absolutely NO REASON why you shouldn't have a girlfriend…….

Unless you're simply not sexually attracted to women

My girlfriends name is Konata Izumi and she is very pretty.

looks… Nope. No wheelchair

Nope. You're not in a wheelchair either

I see you can walk just fine

Again: no wheelchair

See?.. I knew you could walk

so…………….

explain it

ANIME :
the clearest indication of latent homosexuality

See?… You've proved my point…

You 'tough guy right wing overly opinionated' guys are compensating for a lack of masculinity

Yo, what is it with lefties using propaganda that is blatantly "homophobic" ?

I mean you realize there are gay dudes and trannies on the right-wing too, yes?

Which is funny, considering you must've watched it in order to reach that conclusion, homo. How does it feel to out yourself like that, faggot?

HINT: I'm actually NOT left wing

I'm neither….
I'm not a 'label'

the left is just as pathetic as the right

I'm a HUMAN BEING

I would never associate myself with any of the bullshit left wing right wing nonsense

You have to admit, (>>643315)'s got you there.

whoops,

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I'm not homophobic

that just another label…
that's another person's concept…

I'm not 'fecesphobic', but I'm sure as fuck not interested in slicking my hair back with other people's turds

Didn't read fuckboi.

Attached: 1467857021719.jpg (403x403, 34.66K)

although even though a brain-injured orangutan realizes that all of you guys are anime watching, video game playing, sexually and socially stunted adult males….

(And as if the Japanese name wasn't a dead giveaway already)

Since of course I would never spend one second of my life watching effeminate bullshit anime, it only took me a click of a button to verify what I already knew…..

(yeah… He sure SHOWED ME, huh?)

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-03.43.50.jpg (465x533, 67.71K)

This is some adamantium-autism you kids are edging out on…I mean it's like shit an abuser would say and one of those pamphlets on spotting domestic violence.

You just sound pathetic and I pity you.

You're retarded. No one even mentioned anime before you, LOL. Keep trying to defend yourself in vain. We all know you're a faggot now.

My wife and I don't pity you at all….

"what's a wife?" you asked?

a 'wife' is a girlfriend who decides to invest her entire life into yours…

…..looks at your blank stare…..

Oh, god… Don't tell me that you don't know what a girlfriend is either….

Okay…. a 'girlfriend' is a female that decides to invest at least part of her life into yours….

I know this will seem alien to you, but girlfriends are females who actually have sex with you….

no…. I swear to God it's true…
Girls will actually have sex with guys if they find them magnetic and charismatic….

Trust me, it's true…………

The reason my wife and I have no pity for you IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ABLED BODY ADULT MALE, AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO BE UNABLE TO GET A FEMALE TO INVEST PART OF HER LIFE INTO YOURS…

You created your own downward spiral with video games and anime not to mention your lately homosexual imageboard culture

Oh dear…
Why did you post anime right after stating that only homosexuals watch anime.
hypocritical much (or you're legitimately gay).

Gives a new meaning to thbe term "Pussy Whipped"

HEY, EVERYBODY!!
look at who is such a fucking NOOB that he's unaware that im a walking billboard against Zig Forums faggots and their sissyboy anime & video games faggotry

…. He actually thinks this is the first time I've ever realized you guys all watch anime and play video games, while all the other men your age are out there getting pussy

Video Games……

……………..Anime

Imageboard…….
……………Culture

Listed in the order of importance regarding your social maladaptivity and sexual malfeasance

I've never met an adult male who plays video games and watches anime that gets laid…

….advertisers don't flush their money down the toilet by advertising their products to the wrong demographic target audience….

They do focus group research, and that's why they target YOU GUYS………

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-04.03.20.png (1998x1670, 2.62M)

This guy is trying embarrassingly hard to troll right now…

Why Do Women Hate it When Men Play Video Games?

The reason why most women hate it when a guy plays video games is that rising through the levels of a game usually doesn’t achieve anything in real life.

Women are instinctively attracted to guys who have the confidence and determination to rise through the levels of life and reach for their true potential as a man. If a woman finds herself with a guy who hides from his true potential behind digital games, she will instinctively lose attraction for him.

Women aren't looking for overgrown children who sit on their ass playing childish video games and watching effeminate anime cartoons. If a woman is interested in having a child, she will find a real man to give her a child of her own.

Attached: why-do-women-hate-it-when-men-play-video-games2.jpg (730x350, 69.75K)

When you are at the hospital, do you get a boner when you look at the male nurses, or when you suck one off?

Advertisers are satans little helpers and they do nothing but fuck over the human race.

If you're in advertisement, learn how to use a gun.
And then kill yourself.

Q: WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

A: SHE WOULD HAVE LEFT A LONG, LONG TIME AGO………….

Attached: man-playing-video-games-next-to-his-annoyed-partner-sat-couch-31669823.jpg (800x533, 59.57K)

A: BUT NOW, SHE WOULD BE IN BED WITH ANOTHER MAN SOMEPLACE ELSE

Speaking of which… Have you seen that new commercial for that new video game that everybody's talking about?…….

(Suddenly your pulse quickens, and you are actually about to start naming a few video games to see which one I'm talking about)

A: NOTHING

Q: WHAT TURNS WOMEN OFF FASTER THAN VIDEO GAMES AND ANIME?

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-04.16.42.jpg (269x178, 14.14K)

You have fine tastes, young man ;)

Forgot pic

A: VIDYA & ANIME

Q: NAME TWO 5 LETTER WORDS THAT ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH HOMOSEXUALITY

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-04.17.31.jpg (980x552, 91.11K)

I think my image is blacklisted, even though she is above the age of consent but whatever…

Attached: 0034542be6574b4e662d43b15c3cc2d7886cabb87a6df70b35245b3a4c5225d1 (1).jpg (596x537, 60.25K)

DISCLAIMER:

Of course there is a legitimate reason why adult males would rather hang out with other men and play video games than to have sex with a female

Attached: bored-women-two-casual-passionate-men-playing-video-game-pretty-joystick-living-room-atmosphere-39499916.jpg (800x533, 77.33K)

famnazi samefaggotry madd hard up in this bitch

and that reason is LATENT HOMOSEXUALITY

Attached: bored-women-two-men-joystick-pretty-casual-playing-video-game-39500135.jpg (800x533, 75.51K)

The last game I spent a thousand hours in was Counter Strike GO to increase my accuracy and use it as a desensitization simulator to have me be mentally okay with shooting someone - if I ever need to defend myself - at close range.

I haven't played video games for fun in years.
That's what D&D is for.

Attached: 1.jpg (396x385, 18.38K)

The interesting part about your life: absolutely nothing

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-04.31.35.jpg (800x533, 60.08K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-04.35.17.jpg (800x534, 60.42K)

Attached: Untitled14.jpg (800x533, 229.46K)

CASE CLOSED

Is this ironic shitposting, or is there seriously an inept boomer spending all day here trying to "meme"?

Your attempts at trolling are blatant and can be seen through from a mile away by us oldfags, kiddo. Try reddit, they may give you the lulz you so obviously crave.

the far right looks pretty normal and sane.

they defend themselves from leftists, they have actual families instead of being childless weirdos, and they don't make a mess of everything they touch. they also don't smell like dogshit, like liberals do.

he looks like a man everyone should emulate.

Oldfag?

See, one of the many, many differences between you and I is that when I call you a faggot, I'm not using the term loosely….

I'm actually calling you a FAGGOT, as in a 'homosexual'….

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-04.49.31.jpg (596x537, 67.76K)

Everytime someone posts anime, this guy gets butthurt kek.

Don't worry.

Soon.

Attached: 1495227754161.png (1457x1080, 729.1K)

Emulate him, huh?…. Really?

Tell us about your family…
I want to hear about your wife and your kids…..

And since you don't have a wife or kids, and you sit in trapped in your lonely little room, sitting in your stinky little computer chair everyday, living your life vicariously through that obsolete little computer of yours…. Why don't you tell us how you haven't fucked up everything you've touched in your life?…..

So far… The only thing you seem to be able to emulate is a LITTLE GIRL

This post is just uninspiring. there's more creativity to be found in twelve-year-olds who copy COD griefing videos.

agreed.

you're an intimidating little girl, now aren't you?

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-04.59.50.png (1457x1080, 1.12M)

TRANSLATION:

you're gay

It's very telling when you create a post talking about emulating men who have families and children….

and 110 seconds later, you admit that you are not sexually attracted to women……

Typical Trump supporting right wing poser 'wannabe badass' with no notches on your belt buckle and no real world experience whatsoever…..

An overly-opinionated, pompous, self righteous closet homosexual, who has spent his life playing video games and letting his mommy pay his bills ……

….speaking of you being a closet homosexual……

When you badgered and manipulated your mother into purchasing that computer for you, you made a lot of false promises about how it was going to help you get a girlfriend and find a job

We all know what happened to those promises…….

But all computer manufacturers have a 6 months obsolescence business model……

Meaning your computer became obsolete within 6 months of your mother buying it for you….

TELL ME, SIR:
Since your mother has heard all of your excuses already, exactly how do you intend on manipulating her into purchasing your next computer?

(And I would appreciate an honest answer, Mr. Family & Children latent homosexual bullshit artist)

HERES A SUGGESTION:

For the first time in your life why don't you try just being honest with yourself and with your mother?

Why don't you simply tell her the truth? She already knows the truth anyway…

Just tell her that you are spineless, effeminate, lazy, worthless shiftless piece of shit who is attracted to other men, and there will be no benefits for anybody if she buys you a new computer, but you're just a greedy selfish lazy piece of shit who wants it even though you don't deserve it.

Jesus Christ is going to kick your skull into your kitchen floor.

He's going to beat your head in until your brains are pouring out of your skull.

Revenge belongs to the Lord - and you're on his shit list.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2,000,000 hours in paint

Attached: I spy a picsart faggot.png (800x600, 454.16K)

Kill the reddit. Burn the newfag. Purge the unclean.

Attached: Youmu_Marine.jpg (577x820, 174.19K)

RE: Counter Strike GO

you misspelled 'pokemon'

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-05.23.01.jpg (396x385, 18.17K)

Attached: d42f8e76698f4069569074dc0c9dec988ed1acfc953853f9aea84c98d97d6fef.png (255x255, 20.34K)

Attached: homosexual video gamer.png (800x600, 431.62K)

Whoever drew that illustration….

Just imagine how good it would be if they actually had talent, and if they were capable of drawing something that wasn't homosexual in nature….

But whoever drew it, she needs to practice, or find something else to occupy her time

Why did you waste your favorite 'the idea of having sex with a female' reaction pic?

I mean, obviously she really wants to be an illustrator… It's too bad she's unaware that nobody is interested in anime except for homosexual males.

If only she realized that people instantly overlook her artwork the second they see she only draws anime bullshit…

GOON TRIGGERED

since when is me 'publicly making a complete fool out of you' considered being triggered?

Attached: 4df55340993c9e4a0344e86c1dc32611ac4203c43b01c0fe515b39ba2d58c586.jpg (255x255, 18.46K)

Attached: 1479849881025.png (300x297, 230.35K)

WEW GOTTEM CAPTAIN

Attached: 6922b962b548cc1b7d5413a096e3457e9f15d9065580fe134f4bbb6e8f21dd36.jpg (800x534, 71.71K)

I'm sorry you'll never be white. It's pretty great.