Woman has boyfriend punch her stomach 10 times to end 30 week pregnancy

wric.com/news/national/pregnant-woman-had-boyfriend-punch-stomach-to-kill-baby-police-say/1269359296

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) - The parents of an infant who died shortly after birth are accused of intentionally killing the child by inflicting wounds while she was still in the womb, according to court documents. 

The parents – who were not identified in the documents – arrived at Kern Medical on May 24 to deliver the baby.  

After delivery, medical staff found the child to be suffering from a fractured skull and spinal injuries, the reports said. 

She died shortly after. 

Kern Medical staff also noticed "severe bruising" on the mother's stomach, which she initially attributed to a fall, according to court documents. 

The staff called police following the baby's death. 

After being questioned by officers, the mother eventually admitted she and her boyfriend intentionally caused the injury to her stomach to harm their unborn baby, the documents said. 

The mother and her boyfriend agreed they did not want to have the child, and she instructed him to squeeze and punch her stomach "at least 10 times," according to an affidavit. 

She told police she eventually no longer felt the baby moving. 

Her boyfriend denies ever striking the mother or harming his unborn child. 

The Kern County District Attorney is still investigating the incident and has not decided whether to file charges against the parents. 

California penal code defines murder as the unlawful killing of a human being or a fetus with malice aforethought, but with the provision that the law does not apply to any person who commits an act that results in the death of a fetus if the act was solicited, aided, abetted, or consented to by the mother.

abortion isnt a crime and it sounds like this story is trying to shill the public into only having them through clinics so the (((abortion doctors))) make a profit with the treatment and again by selling the corpse
i dont agree with it but thats the case and this isnt news

Abortion is a crime worthy of death.

The state should legally execute them.

We can call it a late term abortion.

Attached: never forget happy day (2).png (415x476, 297.87K)

do you want another 13 million niggers being born every year? moralfags are dumb as hell

It'll level out, there'll just be more bullets flying through the air.

yes. the sooner everything goes to shit the more whites will still be alive to create something worth preserving from the clusterfuck

No. "post-natal".

What if the fetuses aren't white?

It'll force people to deal with the racial question sooner rather than later. Fuck it its all so pozzed right now what's another 100 million niggers. If the masses don't rise up at that point then we all deserve to die. That's just natural law.

Also, women are stupid as fucking shit, but that goes without saying

Fuck off /leftycuck/

Hmmm are they christian? :^)

It's not murder if it's not human.

I'm not racist, so I don't care.

Our final command was to love each other.
All sinners will burn in the lake of fire though.
So that's good.

Whites can be sinners too, or did you think you were perfect?

Attached: you faggot.jpg (640x361, 45.91K)

Attached: Christcuckery not even once.jpg (1008x577, 526.83K)

You have no facts.
You lose.

It's a shame it takes religion to keep people from abortion
Once it finally expires the "utilitarians" will have nothing to stop them

Human empathy is a damn joke

Attached: 26ae10be1116d9c520f2408e0a6b874190a7a98918d9b5b5868e17353b8cd8f4.gif (497x373, 487.41K)

If they didn't want the fucking baby they should have not been having sex. it's what this shit is for. These fucking people deserve to burn in hell.

It was a girl baby so it's all good. Nothing of value was lost. Girl babies get killed all the time in China, India, Pakistan, etc…..usually after birth. It's normal. Only male babies are valuable and are worthy of time and resources.

If only all of YOUR parents had the foresight to do this cost effective family planning technique, the world would be minus 50 or 60 latently homosexual burdens on society

lol

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-12.59.52.png (1812x2261, 2.65M)

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-01.00.42.jpg (820x1024, 157.2K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-01.01.22.png (1812x2261, 3.06M)

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-12.17.34.png (1812x2261, 2.81M)

I've only been in this thread for 2 minutes 41 seconds, and I've already grown bored with the topic

Check this out. Right now, Saturn, Pluto, Mars and Neptune are all lined up in a fairly rare configuration.

This is an app called SkyMap, and I'm standing outside, pointing my phone around in the sky, while the app shows me where all the planets are. I pointed it at the four planets, and took this screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-012946.png (1080x1920, 60.04K)

You can set SkyMap to include just the planets, or add the stars, all accurately mapped with real time gyroscopic virtual reality.

Just aim it at the sky, and see what's up there.

You can even point it downward, and it will show you what planets are on the other side of earth

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-013705.png (1080x1920, 95.86K)

Or add constellations…..

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-013747.png (1080x1920, 256.61K)

And add the galaxies….

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-013832.png (1080x1920, 313.44K)

THE MEMES JACK

Attached: Falcon_ed17fc_1140335.jpg (750x600, 71.98K)

Further proof that your anime Asian bullshit is gay as shit

Gay and misinformed

ANIME INDUCES HOMOSEXUALITY

its from a video game you retard

Attached: YwAf.gif (250x270, 937.13K)

VNs are not games user
Although it isn't anime either

I may have been harsh in my tone. I imagine they're going to live with the guilt once it surfaces. One can only shoulder their mundane being for so long before real shit comes out.

How unironically that you'd mention video games, the only thing that induces homosexuality more than anime…. or even VN

NOT SURPRISED 10/10 BELIEVABLE

You made me reply.

Why do peoplle pretend they are talking when they are really just waiting their turn to talk?

tip tip m'lady

when you spout dead horse memetic humour you should be feeling the urge to castrate yourself

Fuck the children, I'm tired of hearing about them. They can get fucked.

that's wishful thinking, user. In reality it will only make things worse in the long term. It would result in a gradual (but relatively quick) increase in crime, but such changes are still typically warming the water too slowly for the proverbial frog (read: brain dead normalfag) to notice. It takes something massive to change anything. You could shoot 50 faggots in a gay club and blow up a shitty pop concert and kill hundreds of frenchies, and even then nothing will happen. niggers, mudslimes, etc. are the tools of the kike and it is important that we not allow the kike to equip himself better.

falcon punching a womb isn't an abortion method and shouldn't be treated as such.

abortion pill kits work as does manual vacuum aspiration,even herbs and the good old bent hanger. baby punch isn't an abortion method.

private medical clinics provide abortions and allow you to do what you want with the remains, so if you want a burial that is your deal.fetal donation is planned parrenthood and even then it is optional.

Inb4 fetuspunching fetish.

Says the fag who has homosexual thoughts 24/7 and calls everyone else fags

ascx

Sounds right for (((Bakersfield))), the heat gets to those retards

Attached: 1531514050407.jpg (1280x720, 94.54K)

not giving names or image of the "parents"
bets on it being niggers?

Attached: le tip.jpg (550x476, 41.32K)

but if everyone who practice it is dead, they won't be able to murder anyone.

Attached: b71c53466fd121a4a8c09dc02315492d523e0ca88e6b8ecd8553ccad41ba59fa.png (785x980, 587.32K)

Thank god that Nigger had the decency to punch that Sheboon in the baby baker. One of the few times I have ever cheered a Nigger on.

1. I am not white, but I am also still not a section 8 welfare nigger. they do not contribute to society but only make it worse.