Out of China:Ancient Humans Lived there 2.1 Million Yrs Ago, tools found

Our ancient ancestors lived in China, too.

Ancient humans appear to have reached northwestern China about 2.1 million years ago, and they lived there for hundreds of thousands of years, according to a new study published Wednesday in Nature. It suggests that hominins migrated out of Africa much earlier, and spread much farther east, than once thought.

Previously, the earliest ancient-human presence outside of Africa had been a Homo erectus fossil found in a cave in Dmanisi, Georgia. It was dated to 1.85 million years ago. This newly discovered community of early humans lived roughly 250,000 years earlier than that group, and did so 3,500 miles to the east.

The research was led by Zhaoyu Zhu, an archeologist and climatologist at the Chinese Academy of Science. Zhu and his team have spent the last 13 years excavating a unique site on China’s Loess Plateau, a rare spot protected from erosion, glaciation, and continually buried in wind-blown sand over the last several million years.

While the new paper identifies a human presence, the researchers have not yet found any early human fossils at the site. They have unearthed a wealth of early stone tools left behind by our ancestors, buried under many layers of solidified sand. These artifacts are mostly chipped flakes of stone, a type of primitive blade created by smashing two river-smoothed cobbles together. Hominins in Africa are known to have used this technology during the same period.

Claiming an ancient-human presence from a bunch of stone flakes could prove controversial among some researchers, who only feel confident dating an ancient-human presence when they find the remains of an early human, like teeth, a jaw bone, or ancient DNA.

But both the paper’s authors and outside experts told me they felt comfortable asserting that ancient humans lived on this site.

“It comes down to two general points,” said John Kappelman, a professor of anthropology and geology at the University of Texas at Austin who was not connected to the research. First, the stone tools “look like they were produced by humans,” he told me. They also show evidence of manufacture and maintenance. Some flakes have an almost serrated edge, suggesting that their creator smashed them against a cobble multiple times in order to improve them. Others “appear to show re-sharpening or sharpening,” he said, meaning their users attended to their tools and tried to improve them.

“Hominin remains are incredibly scarce,” he continued. “Their skeletons are very fragile, preservation is very rare, and they were not very common. In contrast, a single hominin can generate thousands of stone tools in a lifetime. Additionally, fossils will never indicate the first actual appearance of an animal—the first recorded appearance is always later than the first actual appearance, no matter whether it’s a hominin or a hippopotamus.”

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/07/early-humans-left-africa-250000-years-earlier-than-thought/564896/

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 78.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chineseherbshealing.com/dragon-bones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or maybe that theory is bullshit and scientists are as corrupt as anyone else.

chineseherbshealing.com/dragon-bones/

There would probably be more evidence against the out of Africa theory if the fucking chinks didn't think everything is herbal medicine.

Clearly, it's evidence in favor of the regional hypothesis. That all modern races evolved as separate species with similar features only due to convergent evolution.

Amazingly, these monkeymen were far more advanced than the average Zig Forums user. You guys are incapable of paying your own bills, getting a girlfriend, or even making your own bowl of cereal.

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-10.18.05.jpg (720x405, 73.41K)

I wrote a song about this subject

If any of you videogame anime sissies were thrown out into the wilderness, none of you could ever figure out something as basic as making your own tools or surviving for more than three days. You'd be trying to figure out a way to carve a cellphone to call your mother and beg her for help

>Eastasia invented the locomotive the areoplane human evolution
haha okay

This 100%.
Fucking retards.

"da oldest hoomanz iZ in afraicaa yeh"
"yeh but dei walk 2 china fram afrixazz"
Or maybe, niggers aren't human, never were, and they are instead a crossbreed of homo erectus and some lower primates such as chimps.
Out of Asia makes far more sense.

You videogame sissies have the HOMO part down, but the only way you can reach the ERECTUS level is by staring at a photo of Elliot Rodger

lol bonehurt

Pops Did some of the original cave illustrations.

ZZ Caveman stuff

better to stay trapped in society waiting for civil minorities to genocide us

Mr. 3D Computer Graphics

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.51.29.jpg (399x301, 16.28K)

It's okay that you're incapable of learning how to do 3D animation.

You can always just continue to play video games

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.54.19.jpg (854x569, 87.6K)

But congratulations on the 'using somebody else's terrible software.

Attached: this-useless-light-switch-turns-itself-off-immediately-0.gif (400x343, 160.62K)

You're like an 'automotive expert' who doesn't know how to drive

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.41.57.jpg (480x360, 36.54K)

I always get a smile out of a computer genius who can't do jack shit with the computer mommy purchased for him.

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-11.44.11.jpg (480x360, 33.92K)

you guys are faggots

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-12.15.18.jpg (720x405, 69.67K)

The remains are 2.1 million years old, not 2.1 million years oldest than the oldest surviving remains. This doesn't affect the Out of Africa theory, don't be a retarded science denier just because you hate niggers.

Heterosexuality has been around for over 2.1 million years, obviously.

Yet Pong was released in 1972, and in just 46 years, your types have mutated into the most incompotent bumbling fucking latently homosexual weirdos in the history of man.

The human race is doomed if somebody doesn't eliminate you guys soon

Attached: content_Pong-arcade-game.jpg (520x510, 16.85K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-12.27.15.png (2300x1917, 872.84K)

Too bad there's not a 'one touch' software that will make you appear heterosexual

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-12.41.57.png (2280x1898, 998.32K)

At least the cavemen weren't fucking faggots

Attached: hero_EB19810101REVIEWS40318081AR.jpg (1200x500, 135.7K)

Evolution, my ass!

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-12.50.07.jpg (1024x580, 139.8K)

or maybe science is evidence based and changes based on new evidence and doesn't subscribe to the trump school of though of pulling things out of your ass

It'll be interesting to see how they try to justify their weaseling if/when some fraction of human remains can be found. Somehow I doubt Guan Yu's great-great-great gramps had a high melanin count. The Chinese do tend to overstate the importance of their discoveries, but it's genuinely fascinating to hear about maintenance. We'll see I suppose.

Attached: Wreck Gondola.jpg (2274x1421, 822.48K)

Then tell me oh so knowledgeable scholar, why is it such a sin to even imply that the origins of "humanity" might not be in africa but elsewhere?
Why is there such a push to make niggers the origins of our enduring species?

Attached: autist.jpeg (184x184, 5.07K)

you can't filter jack shit, bitch

Because you have a bigoted agenda and there is no science to prove it.

(And you're stupid)

The Thumbnail Upload Genius

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-01.41.56.jpg (184x184, 8.19K)

Faggot

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-01.43.48.jpg (1184x1184, 126.7K)

This is incorrect.

Humans have been on earth for 900 billion years.

My carbon datatron device said so.

Attached: 1522636537374.png (695x900, 844.95K)

Africans have about the absolute least amount of DNA to match with anyone else, this suggests that every other race didn't come from Africa or Africans are a separate species entirely and our ancestors are extinct.

Ever read any THEORY apart from the out of africa theory?
I really doubt it.
Science denying is when you believe that we are all niggers, when they have little in common with humans, and share various primate dna that no biped outside of africa has.
As for picking on 2.1 million years or 2.1 million years older, it isn't significant at all and shows your utter ignorance, given that out of africa propagandists claim "we" left africa less than 50,000 years ago.
Let's see, 2,100,000 years ago, or 2,150,000 years ago.
Given the error margin of carbon dating, it makes no difference at all.
Try reading something instead of relying on "did you know" videos and the history channel.

You're the faggot who spends 24 hours a day flooding an image board.
I've seen quadriplegics do more with their lives.

couldn't help but out yourself huh?

I was already aware of this

AGAIN:
you Zig Forums slobs can do nothing more with your obsolete computers than play shit video games, post in here, and watch shit anime……

and that's it……

'generation G'

the elite geniuses

Then how would I pay for my internet bill?

Idiot, they say that H. Erectus left Africa around 1.8-1.9 million years ago. This new information, if true, pushes the existence and subsequent dispersal of Erectus back 200,000 years, which is interesting and upends some conjectures about the nature of Erectus and its connections with Ergaster, but ultimately doesn't change anything with regards to OOA.

well, since evolution is gradual what effect will at least 105000 generations of separation have on:
If you don't, you're on the same tier as creationists.

Assuming they live that long. Less than 1% of all species that have ever existed still exist, and we have yet to find an intermediate state between h. erectus and h. sapiens that wasn't heidelbergensis or antecessor.

I don't think you understand the difference between scientists and academics that publish works based on their findings. Scientists, by the definition of science, cannot be corrupt as they need to prove their assertions.

When will wypipo wise up and create out of Europa theory?

Attached: Chink.jpg (1560x1040, 286.93K)

>>>Zig Forums

Attached: 1-e.jpg (1087x1020, 244.67K)

You have to go back.

hey Zig Forums, whatchya doin?

Attached: 0E302A40-F109-49E3-9A3A-EEBD833AA268.jpeg (493x179, 31.44K)