Comrade Trump ‘More Loyal to Putin Than to NATO Allies,'Democrat Leaders Say After Germany ‘Insults’

Democratic leaders attacked President Donald Trump as signifying he is “more loyal” to Russian President Vladimir Putin than he is to the United States’ NATO allies after Trump launched his latest attacks on U.S. partners. At a breakfast meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on Wednesday, Trump claimed Germany was “totally controlled by Russia,” because of its level of energy dependence on the country.

“President Trump’s brazen insults and denigration of one of America’s most steadfast allies, Germany, is an embarrassment,” read a statement from Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. “His behavior this morning is another profoundly disturbing signal that the President is more loyal to President Putin than to our NATO allies.”

newsweek.com/donald-trump-loyal-putin-nato-1018293?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter

Attached: manchurian_candidate edited.jpg (988x1500, 224.93K)

hmmmm

So this makes Trump '“more loyal” to Russian President Vladimir Putin ' How?

I hate politicians, period.

They all lie and manipulate the truth.
It's a human thing, but they just do it all the time

The Democrats gave Russia 20% of America's uranium output, the Germans rely on Russia for their energy and are building natural gas pipelines for them…

and yet it's TRUMP who is loyal to Russia?

you mean that company where the uranium is kept in america and isn't even military grade and was a CANADIAN company?

trump is a traitor. dodges a draft avoiding his duty to his country, declares bankruptcy strapping the state with his bills and then fucking sells off americas integrity to russia

drumpf is hitler wtf

its just trump does it more frequently than others and doesn't even leave room for fact checking, it just straight up lies about things that are common knowledge

there is concentration camps in use now and removing citizenship from dissenters. remember hitler didn't start having jews killed until very late in the war

Trump's loyalty to his country is multiple times greater than the loyalty of all democrats combined.

"I'm loyal to my country! oh a draft!? i feel muh bone spurs acting up, by the way can you take all my debt?"

It was all part of Putin's evil plan to weaken NATO by getting someone elected who will demand NATO members increase defense spending.

Stop being a fucking demokike

You active?

Literally nothing wrong with preferring Russia to jewrmany.

t. putin

What nonsense.

Trump has crashed the Russian economy by increasing the US domestic supply of coal and gas.

Trump Awesome. Cucks. Shareblue 4D chess bitchs. MAGA!!! The wall.

With the formation of the EU, which is just Warsaw Pact spelled different, NATO has really outlived its purpose for holding back the Iron Curtain. Ditch it and start anew with new security treaties that reflect those countries willingness and economic capability to do so. Theres no fucking way most of those countries are going to meet the 2% GDP goals by 2024.

Good. Nato is the enemy. Demonstrably so. Russia is just a basement dwelling hacker.

that annexes countries through force

How can Trump possibly recover?

Attached: 1429594912208.png (493x402, 3.93K)

they said his bone spurs are for life user. he'll be on his knees forever

trump supporters are the biggest snowflakes it would make an sjw blush

I agree I'm voting for Maxine Waters next election she'll be the greatest president ever right?