Execution by Fentanyl Is About To Be Used In Nevada

The life of convicted killer Scott Raymond Dozier currently lies in the hands of a very controversial drug.

This week, the state of Nevada plans to be the first US state to carry out an execution using fentanyl, the notorious recreationally-used drug that’s become synonymous with the country’s opioid epidemic.

A hearing will take place on Wednesday, July 11, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports. If it gets the go-ahead, Dozier will be dead by 8:30pm later that day.

Fentanyl is a potent and highly-addictive opioid narcotic that is typically used to treat severe chronic pain. Much like heroin and other opioids, fentanyl works by binding to the body's opioid receptors, specialized cells found in the brain, spinal cord, and digestive tract that control pain and emotion. In turn, this triggers the release of endorphins, the naturally occurring “feel good” chemicals that we normally produce after we eat, rest, or do something pleasurable. It also suppresses the brain activity that controls breathing.

In high enough quantities – just a quarter of a milligram – it will depress the respiratory system and slow down the rate of breathing to the extent that the body becomes starved of oxygen

Nevada wants to use fentanyl in Dozier’s execution because of the national shortage of lethal injection drugs. He will first be injected with midazolam, followed by fentanyl, then a muscle paralyzing drug.

However, the use of this untested technique is causing a big stir.

The Associated Press reports the pharmaceutical company who manufactures the drug midazolam has filed a lawsuit saying their drug is “not approved for use in such an application” and argues that the drugs were illegally obtained.

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/a-new-and-controversial-method-of-capital-punishment-is-about-to-be-used-in-nevada-/page-2/

Attached: index.jpeg (373x135, 10.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/01/health/execution-nevada-fentanyl-opioid/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar liek state of Nirvana amirite?

How fucked are we that a drug that’s being used to put people to death is also being prescribed by hospitals country wide, and is in the hands of drug dealers everywhere, and no one seems hat interested in stopping it?

how retarded is that
i thought a death penalty can only be executed once
wat

When a simple bullet does the trick. Wow, the length america goes to keep pharmacists happy

How fucked are we that a substance that was once used to burn people to death is also being used to cook food and heat homes with, and is on tap in homes across the modernized world everywhere, and no one seems that interested in stopping it?

hey opioid addicts want some free dope? right this way!

A tree and a length of rope is all that's needed for executions.

Are you really comparing oil to fentanyl?

I want to commit suicide by public execution in Nevada, but I don't want to murder anyone.
What non-violent crime can I do?

Attached: monty laughs.jpg (1920x1080, 770.09K)

Right
Wrong. The pharma Jew makes next to nothing on executions.

The pharma company is pissed becasue who will want their medication once its used to kill someone.

Not until 8:31 11 July.

I hope he smiles and says the crimes were worth it to go out on a cloud of euphoria

Nothing.
No one has ever been executed for non-violence.
Unsuccessful terrorist acts will just get you life.
Etc.

He doesn't deserve Fentanyl. This drug produces physical and emotional euphoria. He's basically going to have a warm hug as his dying experience. Just get the firing squad.

Are burgers fucking retarded? fucking get a big ass axe and chop his head off, there is no need to keep involving big pharma in the death industry.

Just double tap them in the head with a pistol.
We aren't killing them to make them feel better, we're killing them to remove the threat they pose to society.

Two 9mm rounds = $0.30
1 dose of lethal injection drugs (in VA) = $16,500

what the fuck dude
oil =/= oil in some cases
this is why the whole world is laughing about american education you fucktards

i think you have the wrong idea of what an overdose actually is
t. someone who saw someone ALMOST dying of an overdose
it wasnt fun

It'll never happen…..

you'll see.

At least not with fentanyl

you saw someone ALMOST dying of an overdose?

……………….big deal

shut up johnny, nobody cares about your drug addiction

Tell us about your vast knowledge about drugs and overdoses

about how you ALMOST know something

The judge will of course that Alvogen® retains the legal right to temporarily block the unauthorized use of it's product for an execution while civil litigation continues, and in the interim, the execution will proceed without the use of fentanyl.

I've actually overdosed on opioids and went into full cyanosis, having to be resuscitated by paramedics.

There's nothing painful or unpleasant about it at all.

In fact, it's the most elegant and desirable, easy and calming death possible. The subject is in full euphoria, completely oblivious as respiratory arrest begins, and peacefully fades away into death without any realization of the occurrence whatsoever…..

If you're talking about somebody ALMOST dying from an overdose of a substance other than opioids, like a heart attack from a cocaine overdose, or aspirating on your own vomit from a GHB overdose, then yes, that would indeed be unpleasant…..

But the mechanism of death from opioid overdose is actually the sweetest and most soothing death a human being can possibly experience.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

No need for fentanyl

No need for a bullet

No need for an electric chair

just let me have 4 hours in a closed off room with the guy, a common household hammer, an x-acto blade, a jar of salt, a butane lighter, and a can of wasp spray… and I can guarantee when I walk out of that goddamn room he'll be dead.

i spat gin all over my keyboard

Fentanyl isn't even the drug in question for this execution… The manufacturers of Fentanyl couldn't care less about that drug. It's VERSED™, (midazolam) a benzodiazepine that is in question.

Remind me again why shooting people has gone out of fashion?

That'll probably sterilize all the dried sperm and sebum. Probably the first time you wipe that disgusting keyboard down since your mother paid for it.

Attached: 1-a.jpg (1082x1020, 243.22K)

you made me laugh thanks.
i actually stole this keyboard from my mother so lol im the real winner here
i have never managed to cum on my keyboard but it is filthy and filled with pube hairs

It's important to note that twice convicted double murderer Scott Dozier has not contested his execution, and he has actually requested that the judge expedite his execution.

He's not looking for an easy way out, and he wouldn't care less if you shot him in the face with a shotgun or used baby aspirin to kill him, he's simply ready to get it over with….

lol !!….

(I was just playing with you anyway of course)

Keyboards and smartphones are the two MOST CONTAMINATED bacteria and virus riddled things human beings deal with, no matter whether that person is a fastidious 'clean freak', or a complete fucking slob….

ALSO: I have had several arguments with some really really really smart computer guys before, where they insisted that the correct terminology is a KEYPAD, not a 'keyboard'….

and they're right…..

A keyboard is on a piano, but it keypad is what connects to a computer or any other electronic device which requires the input of key activated alphanumeric data.

But people always say 'keyboard', so computer manufacturers have followed suit and they also incorrectly referred to it as a 'keyboard', as not to confuse their customers or Rock the Boat

Here's another example of the same phenomenon:

Everybody knows that when you go to the dentist and they need to numb you up before drilling on a tooth, the dentist will give you an injection of Novocaine…..

But that's not correct….

The dentist uses lidocaine, not Novocaine…

But a dentist is not going to spend 25% of his career explaining this to every patient who walks in the door….

If the patients what to call a Novocaine, no reason to rock the boat

Typo!! Oooopsie!!!!

"If the patients WANT* to call IT* Novocaine, no reason to rock the boat"

Before anybody assumes Scott Dozier is like other inmates who try to delay and appeal their executions, it's important that you realize he has never tried to delay or appeal anything, and he actually wrote a letter to the judge asking her to please expedite his execution.

And that had nothing to do with fentanyl or benzodiazepines, nothing to do with taking the easy way out and being executed with narcotics.

He couldn't care less what method was used, because he is aware he committed two murders and he is prepared to die, because he deserves it….

Attached: Nevada-Execution_2.jpg (620x861, 82.17K)

what kinda faggot are you? just use a cheap kitchen knife.

He served a stint in the army, and he admits that he fucked his life up by manufacturing meth and trafficking narcotics. He lost touch with his moral ethic code, and he ended up murdering two people….

One of them brought $11,000 into a motel room in Las Vegas, and Dozier was supposed to go buy a shitload of ephedrine with the $11,000.

Instead, he murdered the guy, chopped his body up, put it into a suitcase, and abandoned the suitcase on the other side of Las Vegas.

He's had time to sober up in prison, and he's aware that he did some terrible things, and he deserves to die.

If anything, he had shown some very admirable qualities during this process……

He has actually shown integrity

The controversy over his execution has nothing to do with him trying to find an easy way out or avoid the punishment he knows he has coming to him.

Attached: DOZIER-Army.jpg (1577x2265, 771.23K)

Maybe treason.

nope

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-08.09.57.jpg (2259x1507, 341.15K)

Just for fun, I might also include some atropine, and pics of his mother being gang-raped

just take five 8mg
buprenorphine tablets

and four 2mg alprazolam

it'll be the exact same thing

why are scumfucks so stupid? they couldve worked at mcdonalds for a few months and made that

Oohhhhhhh, sick burn, bro!
Psych, that made me cringe

The life of convicted killer Scott Raymond Dozier currently lies in the hands of a drug commonly used to treat severe pain.

This week, the state of Nevada plans to be the first US state to carry out an execution using fentanyl, the well-known medication that's become synonymous with the relief of intense pain where other options have been exhausted, particularly in cases of terminal cancer.

Fentanyl is an opioid narcotic that when used to treat severe chronic pain, does not present an addiction risk. Much like diacetylmorphine and other opioids, fentanyl works by binding to the body's opioid receptors, specialized cells found in the brain, spinal cord, and digestive tract that control pain and emotion. In turn, this mimics the release of endorphins, the naturally occurring “feel good” chemicals that most people normally produce they eat, rest, or do something pleasurable. It also suppresses the brain activity that controls breathing.

In high enough quantities – just a quarter of a milligram, which is classed as a moderate dose for most people– it will, like most other opioids and some other drugs such as alcohol, depress the respiratory system and slow down the rate of breathing, but this is usually not dangerous.

Nevada wants to use fentanyl in Dozier’s execution in order to support the current government psyop and wave of anti-opioid hysteria sweeping the USA. He will first be injected with midazolam, followed by fentanyl, then a muscle paralyzing drug.

However, the use of this untested technique is causing a big stir in people who do not realize that the only reason fentanyl is being used, is to form a negative association in the minds of the public, linking the medication with criminality, punishment and death, rather than medicine, relief of pain and patient wellbeing.

The Associated Press, which is the Rothschild's personal press agency, reports the pharmaceutical company who manufactures the drug midazolam has filed a lawsuit saying their drug is “not approved for use in such an application” and argues that the drugs were illegally obtained.

how can they argue that using it to treat the most severe pain, that of existing, is somehow outside of its intended use case?

Fucking really? Killing people is like the only thing America is good at (and even then, seem to suck at at the same time), how the fuck can we have a shortage? And if that's the case, why don't we just use bullets?

correction :

as I have already explained, fentanyl is not the drug that is causing the controversy in this case.

it's the MIDAZOLAM, a benzodiazepine similar to Xanax, often used before general anesthesia during a surgery, and marketed under the brand name Versed® which is the drug that's the cause of the civil motion by it's manufacturer.

It's not necessarily a shortage of lethal injection drugs, but rather a BOYCOTT of executions by the manufacturers of the chemicals used in Lethal Injections.

That's a good point, but I imagine they'd counter by saying that an overdose which leads to death doesn't count as "treatment", and also breaches the hippocratic oath since it leads to the death of the "patient".
Opiates were recognized as the best treatment for existential pain all through antiquity. It seems to me, that the jew is hell bent on depriving the goyim of any hope of relief from pain, this Fentanyl execution removes any doubt in my mind, that an anti-opioid psyop is afoot.
That said, those who agree that capital punishment is a necessity, but do not agree that the horror and pain of dying should be part of the punishment, have for a long time said that an opioid overdose would serve as a perfect way to dispatch the condemned.
None of this burning up alive or suffocating while conscious but unable to move nonsense. Just a little jab, a warm sensation (probably not enough time to get any 'enjoyment' from it, which is always a concern for the blood and guts brigade) and then an eternal voyage into the yawning black.
It's difficult to see why anyone would object, least of all the condemned.
But I'm straying here, I think the salient point of this story is that it represents a clear and deliberate attempt to further demonize opioids, which are not addictive at all when properly used.

That makes a bit more sense, but it still leaves me wondering just how hard it is to get cyanide and shit, especially when prisoners sit on death row for ages. There should be plenty of time to stockpile beforehand. There has to be at least one company out there that'll still provide. Is the electric chair no longer a thing? I feel as though this problem is a bit needless.

The companies that manufacture the chemicals used as a lethal cocktail in the process of American Lethal Injections have stopped selling the drugs to American Corrections facilities, leaving them empty-handed when it comes to a 'humane' lethal injection cocktail mixture….

And I don't think there's a single person in this thread who would disagree that being 'humane' about it is nonsensical.

I think I speak for everybody here when I say the more painful and agonizing, the better.

The way to cut down on capital crimes is simple… Make me punishment so excruciating Lee painful and unimaginably torturous, that even 'the baddest of the bad' would do anything to avoid the experience.

Do you want to see an instant reduction in murders? Start doing pay-per-view cable broadcasts of executions, where they inmate is forced to suffer through five or six days of unimaginable vivisection and brutal physical assault of any number of various techniques, step by step, day by day, slowly and methodically, without any anesthesia whatsoever.

Are you really trying to suggest that the use of FENTANYL to facilitate an execution, at the peak of an OPIOID HYSTERIA is coincidental, or that it will not by design affect the public's attitude towards opioids and its willingness to go along with whatever laws and restrictions the govt rolls out to further restrict access to prescription opioids?
The civil motion by the manufacturer and the story entitled-
are two different matters, two stories in one.

If somebody broke into your house and raped your wife and murdered your child…..

And as a punishment, you bought that guy a motel room for 15 years and paid for all of his meals, supplied a TV set, laundry facilities, commissary, and free postal Service ?…..

You can guarantee that there would be a long line of people waiting to come and violate you and your family again….

The reason we have this problem:
WIMPINESS

And yet people still perform these crimes. Mentally ill individuals don't give two fucks about the consequences, that's why they fucking do the crimes. Deterrence only works on people who already mostly know better, but still have things to lose. People who have nothing to lose won't hesitate, no matter the punishment.
The same way broadcasting mass shooters as villains does that? Oh, wait, no it doesn't. Instead it gives sickos an outlet to put their crimes on display, encouraging copycats and shit. Then bleeding heart liberals will have even more bullshit to bitch about, too. Let's just fucking kill them quickly and neatly and be done with it.

I think it's just the state looking out for it's own hide. We all know they don't give even a fraction of a damn about ethics, it's all just a farce to avoid lawsuits. Whimpiness isn't a factor; the state won't hesitate to deploy excessive force when they know they can get away with it, but when their money is on the line, then they tip toe about.

Everything's got to be a conspiracy with you doesn't it?

….you'll even suggest a conspiracy based on your erroneous misinterpretation of the actual story.

(It's not my fault that OP or any other idiot misrepresents this story as being 'about fentanyl')

This story has very little to do with fentanyl, and absolutely everything to do with a controversy being caused by the manufacturers of the benzodiazepine sedative MIDAZOLAM®

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-09.32.06.png (1080x1845, 278.52K)

Regardless of what you or I may personally believe about the ethics of executing people sentenced to death, the actual fact of the matter remains:

a majority of the human race is absolutely morally opposed to execution

Most civilized Nations are completely opposed to it, and research proves that 85% of Americans are also opposed to it

Again, I'm not talking about what you and I personally believe…

Public opinion has become so vehement Lee against the notion of executing people, that the powers that be have bent over backwards trying to customize and tailor the execution process, softening the bad Public Image, with the ridiculous notion of Humane ethical execution….

When we all know that the offenders who committed these capital murders didn't give their victims the benefit of 'humane' or 'ethical' deaths….

It's really simple…..

You can buy a common household Hammer at Home Depot for about five bucks….

And the families of the murder victims would be more than happy to do the job for us….

Three or four good solid blows on the back of the head with a hammer should do the trick, and if somehow the inmate survived the assault, they wouldn't be much of a problem anymore, or a threat to society in the persistent vegetative coma that would ensue….

Fentanyl is an opioid, not a sedative…..

MIDAZOLAM is the sedative in question

Many reasons, jackass. Its more than 10 times more effective then morphine as a painkiller despite having to use less of it. Which means less drain on resources. Although I agree that it shouldn’t be prescribed(Im not sure if it even is.) It is incredibly helpful for people that are in every meaning of the word: Pain. Stage 4 cancer patients, people with limbs blown off, those with 80% of their flesh burned off, etc. The argument you should be making isnt why its being used and why its legal, it should be why the fuck big pharma is allowed to push all this weight onto doctors and pharmacists and are purposefully trying to get people addicted to this shit. These are drugs mean’t to help people get through a tough time, not keep them on it for the rest of their fucking lives.

I get what you're saying, but public opinion is garbage about so many things. My only personal concern is giving the state the power to do these things, given their consistent incompetence, but at the same time, I'm of the mind that the world is loaded with people that need to die. Finding a middle ground is pretty tough.

Oh, and one last point I'd like to make:

THE GOVT. DOESN'T NEED TO SWAY PUBLIC OPINION OR ASK OUR PERMISSION TO ADD EXTRA LEGISLATION AND ADDED PROHIBITION REGARDING OPIOIDS AND THE CLINICAL PRESCRIBING AND ADMINISTRATION OF SAID OPIOIDS….

They've been interfering and pulling back with opioids step-by-step for a long time now, and they are not in the business of 'developing false flag conspiratorial controversies' to try to manipulate public opinion….

They don't need our permission

You and I concur completely

Really. We could VERY easily rig up a machine to fire 2 bullets into their head simultaneously that would cause them to lose consciousness and die instantly. But no, we must waste thousands of dollars on pointless drugs. And I'm certain of exactly (((who))) is pocketing the profits from those. And it's the tax payers who fund it.

100? Try 1000….

Fentanyl is 1000 times stronger than morphine

Buprenorphine is very similar, because just like fentanyl it is administered in MICROGRAMS rather than milligrams

But unlike fentanyl, Buprenorphine is not necessarily a thousand times stronger then morphine, it was just specifically designed and created to blanket the maximum amount of mμ-opioid receptors in an umbrella effect that no other opioid agonist or antagonist as ever achieved before…

Due to the unique umbrella blanketing effect of buprenorphine, it is actually indicated more than fentanyl

If the American government was in the business of stomping out crime (as much as possible, at least) they would have been doing it for decades already….

RELATIVE PUNISHMENT seems like a logical idea to me, where if somebody is convicted of rape, a door opens in the courtroom, and 25 death row inmates are led in, were they proceeded to violently gang-rape the defendant in front of his family.

If somebody is convicted of theft, the court allows everything the defendant owns to his name to be stolen from him, and for good measure, somebody breaks his nose afterwards.

And if you're convicted of murder, the exact same technique used by the defendant gets used against him, right there in the courtroom, immediately after the verdict is read.

The government's agenda is business as usual, lining pockets, and maintaining a disparity for the Common Man.

If you want to make money in the stock market, investing into the corrections industry is always a sure bet.

Nice formatting, that will surely add weight to your bullshit.
The only one making an "erroneous misinterpretation" here is you.
You completely wasted your time drawing shapes on a screenshot because at no point was I referring to THAT PARTICULAR ARTICLE. I would have thought that was obvious.
When I write "story" I mean the fact and its reporting in totality. The story, the news, in its entirety, as reported nationwide, and the resulting effect upon the populace.
As you would know if you'd actually checked, the use of Fentanyl is the main issue for the public and features in many headlines.
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/01/health/execution-nevada-fentanyl-opioid/index.html
You're very desperate to make others believe that but the timing and the sensational headlines (and content) makes it obvious that the purpose is to associate fentanyl, and by extension opioids as a whole, with execution, criminality and murder.
Are you female, and jewish by any chance?

In 1992, I actually penned a treatment on a screenplay called RELATIVE PUNISHMENT, where Society has been overwhelmed with crime to the point where a House Bill is proposed, nicknamed the 'Relative Punishment Bill'.

Simultaneously, a group of law enforcement officers have become fed up with watching criminals continue to get away with murder, both literally and metaphorically. They start a secret rogue group, kidnapping criminals instead of taking them to jail, and performing the exact same crime on them that the criminals had just committed.

These 'relative punishments' handed out by the rogue cops run the gamut from theft to simple assault to aggravated assault rape and murder.

Finally, the house bill is passed right around the same time that an investigation results in the arrest of the rogue officers, and my treatment ended with the law enforcement officers receiving relative punishment from the court system.

After I wrote the treatment on a screenplay out, although I really liked the concept, I simply set it aside and never even shopped it, even though I was working for Warner Brothers at the time.

CORRECTIONS:

1: my formatting simply adds weight to your blatant latent homosexuality

2: I don't give a fuck if certain news organizations seem to focus on the fentanyl being used in the execution process, because ALVOGEN™, the manufacturer of MIDAZOLAM ® hired attorneys to file a civil motion to block the execution because they disputed the use of their product MIDAZOLAM™

The civil motion blocking the execution DOES NOT MENTION the use of fentanyl as a grounds for blocking the execution.

You're a fucking idiot

I don't care if news organizations are trying to sensationalize the story by using the word fentanyl as the keyword

Everybody knows news organizations sensationalize things….

However, that's not a conspiracy

And it's not one of your imaginary false flag scenarios

The civil motion to block the execution is NOT about fentanyl……

The civil motion to block the execution IS about MIDAZOLAM™, a benzodiazepine used in general anesthesia process during surgery.

And nothing you say or copy and paste will change that fact.

And that affects the hundreds of articles, including the one which this thread is about, which focus on the Fentanyl aspect, how exactly?

I 'get it, I 'get it', okay ?…..

… There were federal agents in the woods surrounding Sandy Hook before the shooting…

I understand this… There is definitely something questionable about that event….

But if you're the type of person who's going to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon, and start running around like an idiot, parroting and mimicking false flag catch phrases like some kind of Alex Jones buffoon….

If suddenly everything is a false flag, and everything is a conspiracy…..

Then you're making people who actually study and scrutinize such conspiratorial Behavior look foolish….

That would remind me of a National Enquirer Tier 'UFOlogist' claming Obama and Trump are aliens, the White House is actually just a giant UFO, there are secret civilizations on the moon, and that the Earth is flat….

… And by becoming a parody of yourself, you would only serve to discredit the real work done by serious professionals who take the UFO phenomenon seriously….

People like you make dedicated researchers look just as ridiculous as yourself

Q: HOW EXACTLY?

A: BECAUSE THE HEADLINE 'MIDAZOLAM EXECUTION' ISNT 'CATCHY', YOU MORON

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

fuck off joe-bob needledick

I can see how triggered you are. Definitely a jew.
It must become annoying when the dumb goyim see through your propaganda within seconds of reading it?
The news IS about fentanyl. You saying it isn't doesn't change the fact that it is.
You might have had a chance if the article had been balanced or accurate, but it is neither.
No one claimed that it is.
It becomes organized propaganda when the jew media lies about the properties of fentanyl across the board, and deliberately links it to executions in the mind of the public.
If, as you say, the story has nothing to do with fentanyl, then why does the civil action receive so few lines and fentanyl the overwhelming majority?
I know that it hurts when the goyim see through your best work in seconds, but it's really been that way ever since you pulled the "Iraqi soldiers are ripping babies out of incubators" thing.
I don't know what to suggest - toss out a few more canards "conspiracy theory", "moon hoax", "false flag" and a bit of that jew invective, and hope for the best?

JOHNNY NEPTUNE'S CHALLENGE:

Find me a news article that states the Civil motion to block the execution is based on the manufacturers claim that fentanyl is being used without their authorization

The reason you can't show me a news article meeting my criteria is because THE CIVIL MOTION BLOCKING THE EXECUTION IS BASED ON THE MANUFACTURERS ASSERTION THAT THE BENZODIAZEPINE 'MIDAZOLAM' IS BEING USED WITHOUT THEIR AUTHORIZATION

Attached: nice quads.jpg (960x703, 459.92K)

Oh shit it was a pentuplet, my bad.

VERY NICE GETS

Attached: gets.webm (352x262, 1.19M)

PROOF THAT YOU HAVE A.D.D.:

I have never said that the 'news articles' aren't about Fentanyl.

I said that the CIVIL MOTION TO BLOCK THE EXECUTION isn't about fentanyl.

AGAIN: you are stupid as shit

The desperation you're defending a story where 95% of the lines are devoted to fentanyl, as not being about fentanyl, is really amusing to the non-jewish mind.
Just saying.

No one claimed that it is.

The news article are not about an execution being blocked because of Fentanyl

Therefore, no matter how many times they mention the word Fentanyl, the news story is not actually about fentanyl at all

The news story is about an execution being blocked because the manufacturer of a benzodiazepine called midazolam contests it's benzodiazepine medication being used for the execution

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-10.27.39.png (1936x2260, 1.39M)

If I made you a DOG FECES PIZZA with pineapple and olives, you're the fucking faggot who would complain about the olives

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-10.24.56.png (2091x2091, 1.37M)

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-10.22.57.png (1936x2260, 977.38K)

No matter how many times I correctly told you that I had put dogshit on your pizza, as you shoveled it down your fat fucking mouth, you would be mumbling about the black olive conspiracy

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-10.35.49.png (1936x2260, 4.03M)

And I already proved to you earlier that you're wrong:

NOT 'ALL THE NEWS ARTICLES' ARE ABOUT FENTANYL

IN FACT, THE WORD FENTANYL DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR IN THIS CNBC STORY

SORRY ALEX JONES JUNIOR, BUT YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY IS ALMOST AS GAY AS YOUR PORN COLLECTION

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-10.40.03.png (1936x2260, 1.18M)

And I'm very used to making fools out of people like you… So trust me, I never expected you to admit I had bitch slapped the fuck out of you… Admitting being publicly humiliated by a Jew isn't something you do willingly

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-10.50.30.jpg (1250x1305, 349.95K)

Fuck!!! Nevada use to hang them. I want live televised executions NOW!!! Firing squad or hanging preferred, right into a pre dug hole throw lime on the body anything else is weak ass.

I agree completely….

Or even more entertaining, death by injection(S)

Lots and lots of injections

Of something seemingly innocuous, like dish soap, or cologne….

So many injections, over the course of several days, that it's gone Far Beyond Simple nausea and hallucinations, to the point where it reaches liver and kidney failure, acute toxicity, and eventually… Death

Attached: wtf.jpg (640x480, 86.18K)

No that would be inhumane and boring TV. Brain exploding or neck snap then right into a beer commercial. Cut back to the body into the hole.

Andy represses homosexual urges again

the Rosenberg were killed for espionage.

Repressing Homosexual Urges isn't something you've ever done

Not because you don't have the urges

but because you can't repress them

I'd pay more for an extended pay per view extended broadcast