Warn a guy on the bus he's wearing an actual Satanist symbol

Attached: this-is-fine.0.jpg (900x500, 55.53K)

Did you happen to live in Commiefornia or another (((Western))) city?

Did you cut yourself on that edge?

Nah, big city on Amtrak corridor

Sigh, (((satan))) seems to have claimed another soul. Pray for that lost sheep user and hope God humbles him into repentance.

What symbol was it?

The misled, the "cultural" hobbyist, etc. There was an underground musician once who uses the imagery of the enemy, but he himself was really not a follower. "It is just an expression, an art." he said. Years later, he got murdered by a crazed self-proclaimed "satanist" (I bet a cultural one or an edgy kid who bought too much into black metal meme) because of his "blasphemy".

Nothing good ever comes from messing with that.

Omg so crazy!!!!! scary story OP…. keep me posted

pray for him

What was the symbol?

What on earth

Attached: 06b2b3cf486002a8fcbb1614dabfd83c58c7abfc593257e6450b901d7c1a5bbc.png (307x352, 79.9K)

Was he wearing a Thrasher shirt? It's a skating brand with pentagram symbols.

That's why I buy from Independent.

Attached: independent iron corss.jpg (1248x1248 338.29 KB, 195.04K)

Leviathan cross

Are you implying user did wrong by spreading the truth?
Get some prayer rope and repent yourself.

I mean I accidentally just caught a glimpse of a man winnie the pooh a horse so this is tame by comparison. thanks /b/

Attached: egad.jpg (496x438, 41.44K)

really makes you think

Attached: Neil_Peart_performing_at_the_Air_Canada_Centre_on_October_16,_2012.jpg (530x375, 68K)

What's that symbol on his shirt?

It stands for brimstone, I think.

Its the satanic cross unironic satanists claim is their cross. Unironic satanism as is (((levayian satanism)))

Pentangle is Christian, from the 1300s

Then they brought him his shield, which was of bright red, with the pentangle painted thereon in gleaming gold.7 And why that noble prince bare the pentangle I am minded to tell you, though my tale tarry thereby. It is a sign that Solomon set ere-while, as betokening truth; for it is a figure with five points and each line overlaps the other, and nowhere hath it beginning or end, so that in English it is called "the endless knot." And therefore was it well suiting to this knight and to his arms, since Gawain was faithful in five and five-fold, for pure was he as gold, void of all villainy and endowed with all virtues. Therefore he bare the pentangle on shield and surcoat as truest of heroes and gentlest of knights.
For first he was faultless in his five senses; and his five fingers never failed him; and all his trust upon earth was in the five wounds that Christ bare on the cross, as the Creed tells. And wherever this knight found himself in stress of battle he deemed well that he drew his strength from the five joys which the Queen of Heaven had of her Child. And for this cause did he bear an image of Our Lady on the one half of his shield, that whenever he looked upon it he might not lack for aid. And the fifth five that the hero used were frankness and fellowship above all, purity and courtesy that never failed him, and compassion that surpasses all; and in these five virtues was that hero wrapped and clothed. And all these, five-fold, were linked one in the other, so that they had no end, and were fixed on five points that never failed, neither at any side were they joined or sundered, nor could ye find beginning or end. And therefore on his shield was the knot shapen, red-gold upon red, which is the pure pentangle. Now was Sir Gawain ready, and he took his lance in hand, and bade them all Farewell, he deemed it had been for ever.

Yeah, but satanists think that if they flip something Christian upside-down it becomes theirs. Plus, the intent matters, and the logo is clearly meant to look occult.

In the interest of fairness, alchemical symbols predate LaVey using them. Although it is interesting to note that he's wearing the one that's most important to satanists. Could be coincidence is all I'm saying, even though it probably isn't.

How did he say "I know"? Scornfully? Hesitantly? Defiantly? Hopefully he was just trying not to seem like an ignoramus.

Actually it's just the Brimstone symbol which was used in ancient alchemist society. Just means fire. The cross thing was adopted in recent times, never was meant to have any actual meaning aside from signifying fire or sulfur.

God does not give us a spirit of fear but of love peace sound mind.

It's just a shirt. It won't bite unless you let it.

You are known.
You are seen.
You are loved.
There is nothing to fear.

Quietly and automatically

It's also clearly a

The pentagram has been used by different civilizations way before Christmas. It was adopted by Christians to represent Christmas 5 wounds he suffered. Then in the 1800's, two english "occult philosophers" claimed it was evil and edgy satanists have been using it sense. The inverted pentagram has been used to ward of demon activity actually, it is still a powerful symbol that shouldn't be taken lightly.
If you ever see someone with that symbol, just ask them where it is from, odds are they have no idea. I would be more worried about someone wearing the star of Remphan

Autocorrect changed Christ to Christmas

There are people in the world who believe the dollar symbol ($) to be a "satanic symbol". What makes you think, based solely on what OP has said (check IDs), that he was spreading the truth?