Where can I buy a quality training butterfly knife in Australia without paying stupid amounts of money for shipping

Where can I buy a quality training butterfly knife in Australia without paying stupid amounts of money for shipping

Attached: images (1).jpeg (739x415, 26.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhgate.com/product/theone-triton-trainer-butterfly-knife-one/415622978.html#simsear-8-theone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the QTDDTOT thread.

Qtddtot is having a sale

To train what? Not chopping your fingers off while you show off to your fellow 15 year olds?
Just use the normal one single edged, and grip it so when your clumsy twisting lands it on your fingers, you would get hit by a dull side, nigger.

Get a bottle opener butterfly. The only time someone won't think your a fag for twirling them about is if your opening thier beer [smirnoff ice].

My parents were cool enough to let me have a couple as a teenager, I just put a strip of masking tape over the blade for the first couple weeks I was learning.

Stop using gay knifes in csgo OP.

seconding this, you disappoint in your knoife taste

Attached: aussie.jpg (600x304, 81.8K)

Just go to your local gun show and buy an AK bayonet, fag.
Speaking of bayonets, should a get one for my AR for shits and giggles?

I bought my own butterfly knives when I was a kid. They costed as much as 15 bottles of soda, so I had to save for a couple of weeks without rotting my teeth to buy one. Grips would snap after some time, because they were made from alloy made of sponge and sand and shit, and also because all I was doing is just non stop flipping that shit open and close, and I will go mad that I have to deprive myself of sugar water again. After some time I got yelled at by my mom real hard, and she shut off sweets money, so I stopped. Living in a post commie shithole ruled not Poland tho

I still have a 15 euro spanish butterfly that I have used the shit out of and still hasn't broken. Got it in Toledo too. Flipping is fun but thinking its anything but the said fun gimmick blade is being just dumb

Having a bayonet is never bad.
It weighs next to nothing and can be used for psychological effect, as well as chipping wood for makeshift tinder.
Get one with a wire-cutter. They are insanely useful when you are out and about. Ignore serrated blades though. If you need a saw you need a saw. On a bayonet the cutting distance of a sawblade is next to useless. Get a chainsaw-chain and attach the ends to grip pieces. You can roll it up, douse it in cosmoline, and store 10 of them in a tin can for all eternity for a relatively low price. A good chainsaw-chain should cost around 20Eurobunnies, so you can afford 10 for the price of one terrible sawtoothed bayonet. They will last longer and will be far more useful.
Maybe attach a rope to both ends so you won't have to bend down as much.
Don't fall for the "SURVIVAL CHAINSAW" meme. It's a massive scam that is simply rebranding normal chainsaw chains with uncomfortable handles as something special.
\rant about survival saws

Chainsaw bro here. You want to get contractor grade chain. The shit for home/farm use is made with softer steel and a less aggressive angle on the teeth. If you can find ripper chain, chain that has a straight profile, get it. Safety chain is made for people that are a risk to themselves and others. You can also make a wire saw by braiding three strands of good strong wire together and attach some sticks or straps for your handle. I'd recommend a wire saw over saw chain. Or get an arborist's hand saw and call it good, they can get expensive but you will save a lot of time and effort. Light weight and meant to be used on the daily.

Just buy a real one and tape the blade if you're a giant puss like OP implies… If you cut yourself you're literally retarded, as long as you hold the knife in the right direction your fingers will never come near the blade. They look much more dangerous than they actually are. Just don't try stupid shit like flips when you're starting out. You're more likely to lose an eye than a finger.

They're like fidget spinners but can actually be marginally useful.

You may choose only one.

Buy a morakniv and find a bushcraft manual.

Are you retarded? Any hand saw would be more useful in a survival situation than that meme garbage.

Here OP

dhgate.com/product/theone-triton-trainer-butterfly-knife-one/415622978.html#simsear-8-theone

Almost two months later, and this is still the funniest thread on the board. Well played OP.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES