'CNN is FAKE NEWS' Donald Trump LASHES US network during live press conference with May

express.co.uk/news/world/988479/CNN-Donald-Trump-fake-news-US-President-UK-Theresa-May-visit-Fox-News
Donald Trump criticised the American broadcaster during a live press conference with Theresa May.

The US President claimed CNN was “fake news” as he refused to answer a question from one of their reporters.

Mr Trump pointed at Fox News reporter John Roberts to ask a question when a CNN journalist asked if he could quiz the American leader.

The US President said: “No, no, CNN is fake news, I don’t take questions from CNN.”
He repeated: “CNN is fake news, I don’t take questions from CNN. John Roberts of Fox, let’s go to a real network.”

The CNN reporter was heard quickly replying: “We are a real network too, sir.”

During the press conference, the US President also claimed the relationship between the UK and the United States was the “highest level of special”.

“I give our relationship, in terms of grade, the highest level of special.

Attached: Donald-Trump-cnn-us-theresa-may-988479.jpg (590x350, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Cs8nj#selection-1481.101-1481.135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Cabana Life!!!!.mp4 (640x800, 904.09K)

Damn, blown the fuck out on British soil by your own president. I just have to admire Trump for the size of his balls.

Why does CNN feel compelled to lie about everything?

I'm a real boy !

I still can't believe Americans managed to elect an incoherent retard as a president.

archive.fo/Cs8nj#selection-1481.101-1481.135

The only people who would enjoy this are either idiots or kikes trying to defend their puppet.

Attached: trump its not over yet.png (400x416, 137.16K)

t. CNN employee

t. TIDF

I blame Hillary.

She used her media connections to shill Trump as the front runner for the GOP. She weaseled her goons into DNC leadership to prevent another Obama. She had her DNC rob Sanders of the nomination, splintering the party. She ran possibly the worst presidential campaign in our nation's recent history. She wasted all of the DNC's money on her own race and allowed the GOP to sweep congress.

Or, to put it differently, she arranged the fight, hand-picked her opponent, got her rival out of the way, had the ref in her pocket, and still lost.

why should he ignore the very station thats hanging to his every word, trying to discredit what hes doing?
if i were in the opposite side, i would do the same
you can only really reach out and see whos actually willing to listen, and thats the person you can communicate with

Attached: TIDF.jpg (400x400, 15.95K)

At this point it's the JIDF.

Attached: let it go goy.jpg (288x336, 26K)

But The Sun is owned by Rupert Murdoch. That's the whole reason Trump gave the interview.

Why would he deny his senpai's paper?

and then didn't even learn her lesson. but nowadays american election run more on cults of personality than anything of substance

Attached: americlaps.webm (680x384, 4.68M)

Wow, Donald Trump is speaking the truth again. Impeachment when?

when you grow a spine because he also called FOX real news

Attached: hannity.webm (1360x746, 4.92M)

only an idiot would prefer to go up against a billionaire with a tendency towards trutherism

idiot is probably being too mild. No I still get the feeling Hillary was never meant to win, but I agree, it's not an easy thing to prove. It would be more clearer if Trump had just held firm on say.. Obama's birth certificate. Tell me how something like that even took place ? The people that investigated that and then had that press conference… did they literally do all that knowing they were lying ? If Trump had Obama dead to rights on that why did he back away ? Why did he let the guy go party with Richard Branson on a tropical island ?

Attached: Russia if ur listening...webm (854x480, 823.47K)

Well it's not really as simple as that.
The Democrats managed to:
Alienate the average working joe vote saying they don't matter cause of the color of their skin.
Alienate Hispanic vote remember also a lot of Hispanics hate Mexicans saying that they don't know what it is like to experience poverty
Alienate the Asian vote saying they did not matter.
And on top of that patronized Blacks acting as if they were their boys and going to do what was told and win the election for them.
The fact the Democrats got as many votes as they did considering they pissed off at the very least 2/3rds of the country is nothing short of a miracle.

The Democrat vote during that election was; Mexicans, Black Lives Matters and Middle Class White kids who have never had to work for anything in their entire life. All three groups are cancer the country could do without.

on top of that:
women hate other women, and were never really gonna vote for hillary
women want an alpha male with lots of money
they kinda hope someone will take their rights away and turn them into breeding sows

Yes. Yes they did. Welcome to politics theater.

No, it actually is that simple. Sanders managed to over-come most of that resentment by sticking to a mostly populist message that resonated with average joes and young people.

Then the Dems went ahead and nominated Hillary in back-room deals, proceeded to mock Berniecrats, and sucked all the life out of what was a promising campaign. The Dem's base was shattered through their own arrogance while Trump's remained intact throughout.

Attached: mfwberningtheirmoney.jpg (470x246, 126.51K)

He baited you into replying and giving us your salt. You literally just hand it over to us. Who's the retard again?

SURE you are.

Attached: 1281545448835.jpg (445x578, 56.69K)

They are not lying. Trump does that so his dumb supporters do not know the truth. Yet his former campaign manager is in jail. He is a serious threat against free speech. But hey now that we know the republican party is fascist and anti-free trade…

Attached: 5b4781791900002800c65872.png (475x596, 517.95K)

"I didn't hit you in the face, baby. You made me do that," said serial gaslighter, Trump, while jerking his cock off in the face of millions of manly MAGA minions while they begged for the largess of his penis.

Trump is short bus levels of special, and the people who believe him are too. This is the same thing from a few years ago when you elected Rand and Ron Paul as "libertarians" only to discover that they were only as libertarian as required to convince you all to pull your cheeks apart and grease your assholes. Honestly, it's all a little sad.

He should have ignored them completely as if they were air, calling them out only emboldens their idiocy.

>it's not an argument government historical fact reputable source TV news network if I say it isn't!
BENIS

"Basket of Deplorables" was a master stroke on Hillary's part. It cost her a ton of undecideds, especially when Trump's team capitalized on it with the Les Mis song and shoop the following day.

Hahaha go talk to more girls, your mum Is obviously a terrible person. I watched CNN recently and they are the most biased, tear string pulling network I've ever seen. I hate Fox, the best news is getting answers from different outlets.

I'm pretty sure james comey's press conference did more. funny with how "corrupt" the FBI is they did more than anyone to help the trump

says the britcuck

f for fake

Attached: f-for-fake-trump.jpg (465x644, 83.02K)