Cardinal Dolan Says Rihanna Borrowed One of His Miters for Met Ball: ‘She Was Very Gracious’

How long must we be forced to put up with traitors within the Church?!

thewrap.com/rihanna-met-ball-cardinal-timothy-dolan-borrowed-miter-pope-hat/
archive.is/xochO

Attached: rihanna.jpg (618x412, 58.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vloiS
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2018/05/09/fact-check-did-cardinal-dolan-lend-rihanna-his-mitre/
lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-dolan-spirit-of-the-met-gala-was-not-offensive-or-blasphemous-at-a
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/11/catholic-university-in-iowa-opens-sex-segregated-islamic-prayer-space/
ww1.antiochian.org/western-rite
orthodoxwest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously Caths, get your shit together and dispose of these (((modernist))) heretics.

Attached: 1486673408254.jpg (1500x844, 59.82K)

I don't think poor taste is heresy

Do not take revenge, dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath. For it is written, "Vengeance belongs to me. I will pay them back, declares the Lord."

This is what happens when you hand your brain over to men in funny hats

VII was a big mistake in most parts, except for allowing vernacular. Luckily I hear we are allowed to disregard most of it. But the terrible terrible leadership is still in place. We all as cats have to work and chase these mice out. The voice of the faithful should be heard. We can't just do nothing about it.

Giving items of liturgical significance for heathens to use in blasphemy is more than poor taste

do not take revenge =/= do nothing when people are doing things they clearly shouldn't be doing

I didn't say we should do nothing. We can pray for them, for one.

Feels good man.

Attached: the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages-by-leonid-15992370.png (500x375, 123.33K)

Where's the blasphemy?

Patriarch_of_the_KGB.png

Can't spot it?
archive.is/vloiS

Attached: 4BF5722F00000578-5703953-The_worst_offender_was_Sarah_Jessica_Parker_who_had_an_entire_Na-m-32_1525786015512.jpg (470x1316 114.92 KB, 176.41K)

These satanic kikes and their puppets aren't being reverential. They are mocking Christ, His Church, and His followers. polite sage for double-post

Don't laugh at them. We are next.
Be strong, don't think the eternal normie even knows the difference between the true church or not.

I don't know what's happening in picture three but the rest just scream poor taste

It's worth to note that he didn't actually give her the mitre and was simply making a joke, a joke which the media took out of context and started to flaunt around, as is the custom whenever a big Catholic figure says anything remotely twistable:

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2018/05/09/fact-check-did-cardinal-dolan-lend-rihanna-his-mitre/

Attached: pSGe12i.jpg (800x532, 82.8K)

I know it's supposed to be an "artistic expression" in a charity event but seriously this people don't know boundaries until they are in the stake.

also a beating would be enough in this case.

Thank you for the link and the correction. I should know better by now. Nine times out of ten, things like this are pure fabrications. The other one is mainly exaggeration.
I'm glad Dolan didn't actually say or do this, but I still don't appreciate the mockery (from these celebrities).

Your posts scream poor discernment. This media event is supposed to demonstrate that to the public, celebrities have become objects of worship. They're flaunting it, "Look at us, we're God now." It's clearly an insult.

I read their dresses as paying homage to the event in a truly tasteless way, because there's no way the Mary dress is worn for the purpose of self-aggrandizement

The celebrities themselves don't have to know precisely what's being said with their art. But they aren't the only ones working on it.

What does the supposed message from the artist mean if it doesn't get through? None of the circumstances nor the art itself lend credit to your theory.

This

Go figure. Everything has to be double-verified these days.

/thread

Proverbs 26: 18-19
As he is guilty that shooteth arrows, and lances unto death: So is the man that hurteth his friend deceitfully: and when he is taken, saith: I did it in jest.

>DOLAN: Yes. In fact, the news said she was wearing a tiara, which…no. She was wearing a mitre. And, you know, she gave it back to me this morning. [Laughs] I was teasing my Auxiliaries, who were teasing me about Rihanna, and I said, ‘Hey, you guys should not complain, because she’s volunteered to do some Confirmations. [Laughs] She was very gracious. Everybody was, I couldn’t believe it.

SO HILARIOUS DUDE XDDDDD
A WOMAN BISHOP CONFIRMING PEOPLE ROFLCOPTER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The absolute state of modern Catholicism.

watch out: we got a sedesperg here

Not even a sede, just commenting on the ABSOLUTE STATE of modernists.

*conducts a satanic black mass with miter at a jewish pizza party*
*gives it back*

thanks whiteboi you alright

Oh but don't worry, it was just a prank, guise.
Pulled the wool over your eyes, thought we were serious, huh?
Well you got B A M B O O Z L E D.

So he gave a speech at the beggining of ceremony and he then joked about lenting his tiara to of the participants.
In short, a catholic priest gave a speech in this>>645259 gala and then he made some jokes about it.

Thanks God

True but Dolan did say that he did say he liked the gala and found nothing in it disrespectful
or blasphemous

lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-dolan-spirit-of-the-met-gala-was-not-offensive-or-blasphemous-at-a

Oh that Dolan, he learned to prank from the best.

He's not a sedesperg, calm down.

Thee should be an Islamic themed party. Guarantee it would be a blast

5th pic. Make a fancy jeweled shrine hat. fill it with play-dough people made by a 3 year old

If you got bad skin, receding hair and have put on weight then either own up or do something about it. Don't try to badly cover it up. This looks the male version of shitty make up.

What's going on with this awful leadership?????

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/11/catholic-university-in-iowa-opens-sex-segregated-islamic-prayer-space/

Much of Christianity has been infected with cultural Marxism. Lots of non-believing leftists in authority positions.

Is it possible for a Westerner to join the Orthodox church, while maintaining their traditions?

Is that what countless Irish priests and layfolk died for under the Penal Years?

I would suggest that maybe instead of criticizing people for fleeing a Church they don't recognize, maybe you should criticize the people who are making it that way.
t. orthoBRO

Yeah, there's Western Rite Orthodox. You might have to do a little digging to find them though, they're an even smaller community than regular Orthodox, but everything starts somewhere I suppose.

Eastern Catholicism or Latin Mass would be up your ally.

If you are in the US.
ww1.antiochian.org/western-rite

You can be as heretical as you like, just bear in mind you'll have to deal with the consequences

Do you even know what you are babbling on about?

Do you?

Yes, your traditions were Orthodox way before you became Catholic. Start by doing some research on that.

Attached: Saint_St_Patrick_of_Ireland.jpg (691x1000, 101.05K)

Catholics and Orthodox are in Schism and do not view each other as heretics.

Thanks autismo

Attached: 1a4.png (442x768, 59.09K)

orthodoxwest.com/

"Western-rite" Orthodoxy is misleading. It's not traditional Latin Catholicism in communion with the EOC. Their liturgies are either bastardized with Byzantinizations or even based off of Anglican service books instead of tradtional liturgy. You can search online for more info, but suffice to say, the WRO do not care about preserving Latin traditions.

If you want to preserve Latin tradition, you should find a Latin mass, whether normal diocesan or with some group like FSSP or SSPX. If you feel the need to break with the church hierarchy, then the natural conclusion is sedevacantism, not WRO, and you should find a sedevacantist church if possible.