Dad of ‘missing’ Chinese woman who splashed ink on Xi Jinping pix goes missing, live on Youtube

Police interrupt YouTube live stream of father of ‘missing’ Chinese woman who splashed ink on Xi Jinping photo

The father of a woman who splashed ink on a poster of Xi Jinping appears to have been taken away by police during a YouTube live-stream on Friday night.

In a series of broadcasts this week, the father had been calling upon police to explain what crime his daughter had committed and to disclose where she is being held. On the evening the protest video was posted on Twitter last week, the woman said police were outside her door. Her account was deleted shortly afterwards, sparking fears that she was in police custody.

Fellow Twitter users have since identified her as Dong Yaoqiong from Zhuzhou, Hunan.

Her father Dong Jianbiao featured in a clip on Friday, streamed live by artist Hua Yong. They were interrupted by men knocking at the door. From the exchange that followed, they appeared to be plainclothes police officers who wanted to take Hua and Dong away for investigation. They did not respond when Hua asked for documentation.

The video ended in chaos, with the men outside forcibly entering Hua’s residence. The camera swings wildly as Yong yells: “Do you have a search warrant? Do you have a search warrant?” It was the last video he posted.

Daughter ‘missing’

Hua Yong was detained last year after documenting mass migrant evictions in Beijing, posted a series of live interviews with Dong’s father on Thursday. Hua had been voicing support for Dong on Twitter and in his live YouTube videos.

Dong showed his ID card, household registration document, and family photos in the clips to prove that he was the father of Dong Yaoqiong.

The 61-year-old coal miner from Zhuzhou, Hunan, said he did not know that his daughter was in trouble until police asked to speak to him on Sunday.

They asked him about his daughter’s education and work history.

I said: ‘did something happen to my daughter?’ They said… your daughter [broke the law] by attacking state leaders. That’s what they said: attacking state leaders.”

Hua said Dong drove 26 hours from his home to Hua’s studio in Yunnan.

He wrote a letter to the police in Shanghai and You County, his hometown. “Please tell me what law my daughter broke and where she is being held… if there are no procedures then it is a kidnapping carried out by bandits.”

hongkongfp.com/2018/07/14/police-interrupt-youtube-live-stream-father-missing-chinese-woman-splashed-ink-xi-jinping-photo/

BASED XI
not taking any shit from these loser peasants
I like him a lot!

I hate China, but migrants shouldn't have even been allowed in in the first place.

confusius say, "be calm, and harvest the organs of even your weakest enemies and their families"

this is just a joke, don't kill me pls based xi

I'm guessing the father liked his daughter's gesture and splashed some ink too

t. Chen Bao Lee the chinese PR worker.

Can you imagine that a government would kill citizens who disagree with it? Based USA teaching the world how to deal with naturally-occurring opposition.

Attached: pol - Poli_d575e1dc0a7e67d994d67db3af1290ddc2876fc17836743f9d1d1218180f31c6.jpg (750x847, 80.83K)

time to leave a pooh on this thread

Attached: 0718-chinese-president-xi-jinping-winnie-getty-everett-3.jpg (728x567, 42.24K)

Can't wait to go to war with the chinka dinks. This is just another straw, so few left, so few.

wow you are really too cool for school

Live in China, go on the internet, say something Chinese politicians don't like, men knock and kick down your door. SJWs want to turn the US into this.

Can't tolerate dissent. Especially when the economy is under threat from tariffs.

Any bets when China will implode?

And it seems you're just too retarded for it.

Yeah, and if they aren't enough the fascists want to do it too.
I long for the day when either side crosses the line too hard and finally get the public fed up with extremist bullshit.

Attached: 1463268441095.jpg (766x960, 147.08K)

NATO officials liken Trump to 'old uncle' who went nuts,summit was not a success,

This is like the NYC crime crack down in the 90s, where small disorders lead to larger ones and perhaps even to crime.

No tolerance for any dissent.
China is A cage where your belly will be kept full, just join the other sheep.
I wonder what this will do to stiffle creativity.
And if Xi starts getting paranoid, who will be brave enough to stand up to him?

Johnny even when you try your hardest not to stand out your cuckery is blatantly obvious.
Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and shove your hands into a wood chipper.

I ain't seeing any johnny posts itt broseph

China terminates pregnancies with 35,000 forced abortions daily for violation of one-child policy.

Imagine if DRUMPF also had just a grisp of his people at his hands. We could land a man on MARS by TOMORROW.

China got rid of term limits. Now they're stuck with a dictator until he dies.

Attached: f0bc5eeeebc757a3b56a2f9484c270f7c3364510343a0aab554ba6f1602a475a.jpg (1024x887, 184.83K)

No, Trump would fuck up the totalitarian rule.

Obama, given absolute power would work miracles

Obama was given unlimited power you fuck up. The entire fucking planet kissed his ass 24/7 while the republican establishment bent over backward trying to get his agenda past their own fucking voter base.

Attached: 1469093313321.png (800x533, 127.85K)

Like blowing millions like your typical nigger and Obamacare?

Hey /leftycuck/ totalitarian is lefty shit. It's authoritarian you're thinking of.

paranoid much?

Rubbish

Attached: WOMP.jpg (1024x887, 129.46K)

Good zogbot. Shekels forever!.

too rittre too rate