Elon Musk ‘can stick his submarine where it hurts,’ says diver who helped rescue Thai boys

A British diver who was involved in the successful rescue of 12 boys and their soccer coach from a flooded cave in Thailand has heaped scorn on Elon Musk‘s offer of a miniature submarine for the mission, describing the billionaire entrepreneur’s idea as a “PR stunt.”

Vern Unsworth told CNN that the submarine “had absolutely no chance of working” because Musk “had no conception of what the cave passage was like.”

The Tesla and SpaceX CEO had floated a number of high-tech ideas to assist with the rescue, including an underwater air tunnel and an inflatable tube, before settling on the mini submarine, tweeting videos of the contraption being tested. He even traveled to the Tham Luang cave complex and presented the vessel.

The Thai provincial governor overseeing the rescue operation passed on Musk’s sub, however, saying that while he appreciated the offer, the submarine simply wasn’t suitable for the cave rescue mission. Musk responded by saying the Thai official was “not the subject matter expert.”

The submarine was “about 5-foot-6 long, rigid, so it wouldn’t have gone round corners or around any obstacles,” Unsworth continued. “It wouldn’t have made the first 50 metres from the dive start point.

Unsworth, who lives in Chiang Rai province and spent six years exploring the Tham Luang caves, said authorities were right in asking Musk “to leave very quickly” after he turned up at the cave site on July 10.

globalnews.ca/news/4332279/thailand-cave-rescue-diver-elon-musk-submarine/?utm_medium=Twitter&utm_source=@globalnews

Attached: elon-musk-blog-photo.jpg (600x700, 81.63K)

Obviously Musk was just looking for international brownie points. Him having no clue about the situation just shines light on it.
Dating Grimes and being a "celebrity" has really gotten to his head. He should just shut the fuck up and keep building rockets. Forget about the stupid fucking cars, and the worthless terrestrial solar energy, just build rockets you god damned cuck.

Attached: enraged.jpg (288x362, 11.75K)

Obviously Musk was just looking for international brownie points. Him having no clue about the situation just shines light on it.
Dating Grimes and being a "celebrity" has really gotten to his head. He should just quiet the fuck up and keep building rockets. Forget about the stupid fucking cars, and the worthless terrestrial solar energy.
Just build rockets, you god damned cuck.

Attached: pants.gif (315x572, 94.94K)

Fuck this website.

BTFO by pic related

Attached: Mares-Rover-Octopus[1].jpg (1024x667, 84.95K)

Reddit assraped and left by the side of the road today, as it was also revealed that he was one of the top donors to congressional Republicans

He donates to both parties equally.

>(((media))) now starting a bitch-fest to make him look bad

Attached: 6a63512b8cfca3204b587ed6ff8e56844bd504f68454fb1f770e99fac5e8b1be.jpg (1920x1080, 133.67K)

What retards don't understand is that Musk wasn't going to use the sub to rescue the little shits. He was going to use his sub as a sensorial deprivation chamber for himself, and inside he'd have come with a brilliant plan not only to save the kids, but to solve many of Thailand's social and economic problems. But those Thai faggots kicked him out on behest of their Jewish masters before he could do it.

Ah so he really is bad with money.

Attached: Cabana Life!!!!.webm (640x800, 478.79K)

I thought he is politically aware but it turn out that I am wrong. How can he be so bad at it? He is supposed to be smart.

He married the same woman twice and dated Amber Heard after she'd just finished cleaning out Johnny Depp. Of course he's bad with money

this
the zionist jews, marxist jews and illuminati are fighting amongst themselves.

no sympathy.

actually it was more like

no brain either. fuck off retard.

Musk is the type of oligarch that does everything to not look like one.
His attempts are cringy and pathetic.

shots fkn fired, and I find it refreshing that somebody in a solid position to criticize him has

That's really cool but what's it got to do with this thread?

indeed and glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue

That or he desires power over others and doesn't care how he gets it.

this

and here is where the Zig Forums narrative construction crew shows up and the thread turns to dogshit

fuck off retard

where do they say that, cheesedick?

Oi yew! Yeh got a loicence feh thet dinneh knoife?

Attached: 814e9ee33e201370002dbec8795e16b65589ea022dba2825c2bfd63b7ddfe539.jpg (364x366, 26.54K)

Thai officials actually got in touch with Elon and urged him to continue working on the sub as they had doubts about one of the boys actually being able to go through with the dive. Musks' response, the sub will be there in 14 hours. Whether he did it for brownie points, publicity, or genuine compassion doesn't matter. This guy pulled his team off working on other projects so they could build a minisub when he heard this news, and they got their shit together and made a fully working sub in record time and got it to Thailand. If these kids where not capable of diving then they could have been trapped down there for months with the monsoon season kicking in, and lets not forget this was a dive so risky that one proffesional diver lost his life during this escapade to save the children. I believe Elon was acting in their best interests.

proofs of any of this?

I believe Elon showed the email.

Bad with relationships and social cues, like any high functioning autist.

Social cues….imagine him showing up uninvited at the cave entrance with his entourage and expecting the VIP treatment because yes-men have told him he's the 'man'.

He was in the way.
He hindered the rescue.
There, there, strange little man, get along, were ok.

Fucking 2 dozens eggs on his face.

Another nonstory to inspire outrage at the right people.
/thread.

sage negated

I saw the doppelganger of this annoying attention whore faggot who wears hairgel and exploits people like the fucked up gay faggot he is the other day. I read somewhere that that means that person will die soon . What a fucking relief. Thank fuck we have ghosts here looking out for the good of humanity who take out annoying faggots who spam themselves

You're a madman. Shut up