Elon Musk calls Thai trap Brit rescuing diver who dissed him 'pedo guy' on Twitter

Elon Musk has called a British diver who helped rescue schoolboys from a flooded cave in Thailand ‘pedo guy’ on Twitter.

The entrepreneur’s outburst came after diver Vern Unsworth told Mr Musk to “stick his submarine where it hurts” after describing his offer to help with a miniature submersible as a “PR stunt”.

Mr Musk travelled to the Tham Luang caverns in Chiang Rai this week and presented the six-foot submarine - which he said could help free 12 schoolboys stranded for weeks inside the cave.

But Mr Unsworth, who was instrumental in rescuing the school football team, said the vessel the SpaceX boss invented “had absolutely no chance of working” because the inventor “had no conception of what the cave passage was like”.

In response to criticism from the diver, Mr Musk defended his invention through a series of tweets before adding: “Sorry pedo guy, you really did ask for it.”

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
· 4h
Replying to @elonmusk @zeynep

Water level was actually very low & still (not flowing) — you could literally have swum to Cave 5 with no gear, which is obv how the kids got in. If not true, then I challenge this dude to show final rescue video. Huge credit to pump & generator team. Unsung heroes here

You know what, don’t bother showing the video. We will make one of the mini-sub/pod going all the way to Cave 5 no problemo. Sorry pedo guy, you really did ask for it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thai-cave-rescue-elon-musk-british-diver-vern-unsworth-twitter-pedo-a8448366.html

Attached: Elon Musk calls British diver who helped rescue Thai schoolb.mp4 (960x540, 11.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/uk/thai-cave-rescue-british-divers-intl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel a libel case coming … could be expensive.

Musk's ego, inflated by his 'posse', had a pin stuck in it

What a massive faggot, I have no more respect for Muskrat.

Thinking about it, it would probably be on the same level as dropping a racial slur. There isn't really 'good' racial slur he could use against the guy to cause any kind of pain, so he went for the next best thing, a sexual slur. Middle age expat in SEA? Pedo! He could've gone for a lighter attack by just calling him a sexpat, but he was going for maximum damage then that is the best he had.

Musk comes across as an adolescent trolling here on 8ch

Funny because he is really Insulting Thailand as a country, the country he supposedly wanted to help

Usually the people who jump right into calling other people "pedo" without provocation or evidence have had those thought themselves. Projection and whatnot.

Imagine the anguish of traveling all the way to Thailand with a rigid sub full of seamen only to get blueballed by Thai kids.

There's no boys stuck in the cave, but Musk still wants to send in his submarine, risking divers life in the process. All that only to sate his own ego.

Attached: george shrimp.jpg (423x587, 42.16K)

So how exactly is Musk the bad guy? He had the resources, know-how and wanted to help.

I mean this originally started because someone said he was an attention whore despite the fact he was in contact with the team and was working with the specs they were being sent by said team.

I don't understand how this drama is still going. It's not like Musk dragged it out but he's probably fucked himself by saying this. After the "attention whore" comments I would've just tweeted about the guy who died and the divers that nearly died. Just to try and undo the so-called publicity he received over this.

Pick one.

Screencap this

He probably is. Unless he was shipped there specifically as a rescue diver he's probably there for the prostitutes.

holy shit dudes, i can sense pedo becoming the new faggot when we try to insult people online.

Uhhhhh>>645658 you did hear what $$muskrat$$ said about the jews right?

It's probably not a good idea (and not good optics) to call people pedos unless you at the very least have some evidence to support the assertion.

Still, considering the reasons many people have for moving to that part of the world, I wouldn't be surprised if the expat diver was indeed a boypussy connoisseur.

Pretty safe assumption on elons part.

what did he say?

Nothing.

Okay, I understand he's mad but "pedo guy"?
Why did he add "guy"? Why not just "pedo"?
And where did this insult come from?
I mean, he lives in Thailand so he probably is a pedo, but it's still an odd comeback.
Actually, it doesn't seem like the guy responded back with anything so maybe he hit the nail on the head.

What a tool, now even if his sub is proven to navigate the cave everyone will just remember Musk insulted a life saver with the most slanderous slur possible and thinks Thailand is only good for underaged sex.

how much you wanna bet elon knows something we dont
why the fuck were 12 kids down in a cave even the locals wont go in during the rainy season
cough human trafficking cough

there would be no rescue if that was the case

who do you think runs the human trafficking goyim ?
and it could be white hats rescuing them
orrrrr
elons the pedo
which is more likely lol

Unsworth's role in the rescue was also pivotal because of his intimate knowledge of the Tham Luang cave system, which he describes as his "second home" after spending the past six years exploring it.

British caver Vern Unsworth, 63, who lives in Chiang Rai, was instrumental in linking up the Thai authorities with the British experts. "I was actually scheduled to go into the cave on June 24 anyway," Unsworth told CNN in an interview in Thailand."I got all my gear ready, and I was going in to do a solo trip just to see what the water levels were like. And I got called out at 2 o'clock Sunday morning, and I was there for the whole 17 days."
Unsworth's role in the rescue was also pivotal because of his intimate knowledge of the Tham Luang cave system, which he describes as his "second home" after spending the past six years exploring it.

edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/uk/thai-cave-rescue-british-divers-intl/

Sounds like this guy is something rare, an underwater cave diver.
And he lives in the area for this reason.

The go-to guy in this situation-very lucky for those kids.

I wonder even if Musk looked up this 'pedo guys' history.

Looks like he likes them young at 63 yr of age, but looks legal.

Attached: 4DE7D84200000578-5912771-image-a-44_1530673370278.jpg (962x507, 37.63K)

Unsworth said he expected a "high rate of attrition" in terms of the the boys' survival, but added that hopes increased after the first day of the rescue.
"Sunday was when the first four came out and they were all strong and nothing really to worry about them," he said.
"It gave us hope for the next four and the next five," he says, especially after the "very sad" death of Kunan.
The worsening weather added to the concerns among the rescue teams.
"The last day was the worst day," Unsowrth said. "The third day you have to get five out, plus four Navy SEALs, and the weather is changing quite rapidly. The water levels did come up on the Tuesday. You could see it happening. You could feel the tension."
Chatting to CNN in a leafy café north of Chiang Rai, Unsworth appeared exhausted physically and emotionally, and is still reeling from the outcome of the rescue.
"Just to get any of them out alive would have been a miracle. But to get 13 out of 13 … won't happen again," he says. "(It's the) biggest miracle ever."

Pedophile

I've never liked him. Reddit worshipped him after all his grandiose space proposals. That was all one big PR stunt too. Colonizing Mars isn't going to save the human race Elon.. saving the environment will. And you're not making it easier by donating to GOP super PACs.

Retired white man living alone in Thailand?
Not a pedo?

Don't make me laugh!

The cave doesn't lead anywhere, it's just a dead end

What the fuck were they even doing in the cave in the first place?

I bet there was some shady shit going on with that guy and the dead-end cave. Some of this shit must've been planned by someone, Elon wouldn't let his ego damage his carefully constructed PR-reddit-hypemachine, his businesses aren't even really profitable as is.

He knows something.

He's donating to both parties to get his voice heard in Washington, you damned moron. He's working pragmatically within the current political system to reach his goals.
Yeah, don't mind the fact that he's built an entire business around electric cars (with the explicit intent of displacing gasoline cars), solar panels and battery technology. Nope, donations of thousands of dollars to some political parties is what's going to make it or break it.

Attached: 741ea8ce5b4c4bc9feff39c034ba1cdf27091e731a07dc1d6783dd7fe63332e0.jpg (1241x956, 109.04K)

LMAO you trumptards are hilarious, first trump and now elon. Get your JDAR fixed you braindead faggot, you're being played by kikes nonstop

Eloquent counter-argument, fam. I guess Elon donated to the GOP because he just hates nature so much and wants to put beaner children in cages or something. Or he's being mind-controlled by ZOGnald brrlumpff who's bad because [he's literally Hitler / he's not like Hitler enough].

Except he has for the past 3-4 months. Tesla is failing and he is cracking.

OOOhhhhh.
The latest episode of the Thai cave reality TV show, or as normalfags say "news".
it's ALL bullshit.
it's ALL scripted
it's ALL fake.
And you let them get you emotionally hooked.
Please, anyone who still doesn't realize that "news" is a reality TV show with a different title, please never think of yourself as "red pilled".

don't worry folks… its all fake. all of it

Or you know, he likes the tax evasion that the GOP offers to the upper class for their support.

People are butthurt that Musk is living the life. Go figure.

It appears the guy was right about it being impractical and probably not possible to navigate a small rescue submarine through that cave, but Musk only disagreed with him and called him the Greek word for "relating to the foot".
I don't know if the guy would be able to win a libel case against a billionaire for that.

Unsworth's role in the rescue was also pivotal because of his intimate knowledge of the Tham Luang cave system, which he describes as his "second home" after spending the past six years exploring it. Unsworth's role in the rescue was also pivotal because of his intimate knowledge of the Tham Luang cave system, which he describes as his "second home" after spending the past six years exploring it. Unsworth's role in the rescue was also pivotal because of his intimate knowledge of the Tham Luang cave system, which he describes as his "second home" after spending the past six years exploring it. .Unsworth's role in the rescue was also pivotal because of his intimate knowledge of the Tham Luang cave system, which he describes as his "second home" after spending the past six years exploring it.

you mules have no idea of how the world works.
child molesters are guilty until proven suicided. musk pulled the trump card and is now victorious.
It's perhaps the into action I've ever found admirable from him, after all he is Bob fucking Page from Deus Ex 1999.

Vern Unsworth is an expat living in Thailand. Pretty safe assumption that he's a pedo.

Stop being deliberately obtuse

Your life is fake.

\We watch you.

You are really funny.

bad jidf larper>>645787

ELON

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT APOLOGISE

OR IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO

DON'T DO IT FOR AT LEAST A MONTH LOL

Format your posts you mong, it's not fucking difficult. Are you in a rush to post these or what?
Wow, he somehow managed to lower my opinion of him.

underrated post.

with zero understanding of the situation
what an amazing, meaningful sacrifice on his part
ftfy

>Never fear! EMIDF is here! with a sauce on any of my asertations
go away your cause is lost tbh lol

no that's 'cuck'

fuck off tard

I also would like to know this.

That possibility crossed my mind too.

huh, gtk. Seems like a nice enough guy, and doesn't have that eyerapey Picture of Dorian Gray look most pedos/xtreme deviants have.

if you don't respond to this post with 'I like cock,' everone will know you're a cuck :^)

benis

proofs or take meds

I can't understand you, you're memeing too hard and have gone past Dale Gribble into full-on crazy street person levels.

Read this in Lord Humungous' voice

Pediatrician? I like foot doctors too.

I agree with your advice but I seriously doubt Elon Musk lurks on Zig Forums.

idk, seems like he might, I mean Shatner's a /b/tard

DAILY REMINDER: Elon muskrat did not land rockets backwards or launch a car into space. It's -250 degrees in the shade and 500degrees in the light and if you think a car with rubber and plastic and filled tires and a toy on the dash it going to be Aok you are a fool.

I presume they took out the volatile batteries and opened the valves on the tyres.
Its really just a husk (or should I say a musk) at that point.

Nope. Elon said he did absolutely nothing to "space protect" the car he changed nothing at all. So not only was the extra weight a huge waste of money but his big fucking roc- oh I'm sorry big falcon rocket looked like he is flipping the middle finger.

If the diver denies it, calls Musk a slanderer, then Musk could have a slander law suit.

If there is silence, then it's deafening
.>>645741

Cave diver who is about to go to cave to dive in 2 hrs.

Kids happen to be waiting there.

Rain is underestimated.

Kids are trapped.

seems like too much of a coincidence to me to be an accident, it sounds staged

Attached: acommamighthelp.jpg (600x323, 31.4K)