Trump protester ARRESTED after paraglider flies DANGEROUSLY close to Turnberry golf course

express.co.uk/news/uk/989080/trump-protest-paraglider-donald-trump-golf-course-turnberry-scotland
The incredible incident took place moments after Mr Trump arrived at the resort in Ayrshire, with a protester branding him “well below par” – using a golf term to mock the US President.

The 'Greenpeace' paraglider swooped on the golf course a few hundred yards above President Trump, with the banner which also include the hashtag urging people to “resist”.

The golf course was surrounded by heavy security due to threats of protests against Donald Trump's visit to the country.

Police Scotland quickly launched an investigation into the security breech and today the forced confirmed they had made an arrest.

Attached: Trump-protest-Donald-Trump-golf-989080.jpg (590x350, 30.78K)

How ironic, because in golf, "well below par" means you're a good golfer. KEK

He got btfo so hard. #Resistance #BenShapirofuckingsucks

Attached: U mad DRUMPF supporters.jpg (486x530, 50.74K)

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

There is protesting and then there is making yourself indistinguishable from a terror threat.

You weren't expecting knowledge or intelligence to be displayed by these protesters, were you?

Yeah for sure totally uh-huh gotcha

ironic, because it doesn't

you're a fucking idiot

subpar
adjective.
also sub-par uk
/ˌsʌbˈpɑːr/ us ​

used to describe something that is below average, or below what is expected: The economy posted sub-par annual growth of less than 2% for four straight quarters.

See

idiots

Attached: PicsArt_07-15-11.23.00.png (1080x1068, 81.51K)

SUB-PAR, or BELOW PAR is a common term meaning your a loser….

The error was made by the news organization, who incorrectly attributed it to golf

You guys are fucking idiots

In addition, they had a no fly zone while the president was there. The protester violated that.

he is on a golf course, it is perfectly reasonable to deduct that below par would indicate doing well even if not intended, eg birdie, eagle.

In other words the protesters are brainlets

it would be even more reasonable to deduct that you're grasping for straws, because SUB-PAR (below par) is a common term meaning you're not good enough, and since you haven't personally asked the parachuting Greenpeace homo, exactly what context he was using, (nor has express.co.uk) you really have no idea either way.

Furthermore, it's also reasonable to deduct that your SUB-PAR theory verifies my reasonable deduction that you're a faggot.

Rubbish

>MAKING THE PARAMOTOR COMMUNITY SEEM LIKE A BUNCH OF RETARDS
YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH RAGE THIS MAKES ME FEEL

You better only be pretending to be retarded, user.

Rubbish

I've never once heard someone use the phrase below par. Maybe it's a british thing, but I'm pretty sure you guys are just retarded.

when Trump leaves, they
wlll give him a cookie- the baked kind

A few people show up to express their opinions that don't matter.
Wow.

SUB = BENEATH, BELOW, UNDER

SUB-PAR = Below Par

and I'm in America

I wonder what would have happened if that protestor carried a bomb or a gun instead of a flag while paragliding? If they didn't shoot him down or intercept him via helicopter on site then he with laughable ease being 300 or so meters above trump could kill him or fall on him and kill him even. Thankfully most of these protestors are paid actors and not trained assassins.

but not trump, totally not paid by the kremlin and planted into the whitehouse. That would be WAY too out, not like murdered people being paid crisis actors. now that's grounded in reality, where'd i put my tinfoil hat?

You joke, but I'd be surprised if it hasn't reached the point of being considered for the DSM at this stage.

There's a part of that phrase that you, very conspicuously, didn't address. In golf, par is the predetermined number of strokes that a scratch (or 0 handicap) golfer should require to complete a hole. According to the rules of golf the further you go beneath a 'par' score the better the round you just played. Considering that they were protesting him WHILE HE WAS PLAYING GOLF anybody with more brain cells than eyeballs should have been able to tell that they were not insulting him, despite it being obvious that it was their intention to insult him. I don't find it particularly amusing when people just post 'HUUR LEFTY R BRAINLET KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK', but you guys do make it rather hard to argue against that position. Why not try to join Fareed Zakaria and Adam Gopnnik in the ranks of people who oppose him, but are pretty sure that he isn't literally A HITLERSATIN WHO IS RAPING MUH CHILLUNS!

No, you're right, DRUMPF is definitely the one who's getting paid by the Kremlin, absolutely. The TV guy said so and that must make it true!

He's not, he's ACTUALLY that retarded.

Nowhere does it say the flying retard Type-R used the word "Subpar" you absolute failure.

Do these shills even read? Or do they just skim the thread and jump in head first into the shitpile?

Show me where it says -SUB- anywhere in the headlines. ANYWHERE. no? that's what I thought, you being American just adds onto how stupid your post was faggot.

Leftyturds are reality shapers, or rather, wish they could be, they go so far as to trying and cover for their minion's stupidity, but all they end up doing is adding to said stupidity and make themselves look worse, then to top it all off they cry harder about it.

Attached: 1531013413303.png (397x401, 302.41K)

Impeach Drumph by any means necessary, including making everyone hate you and being a massive retard. They always talk about being on the right side of history, I can't wait until their idiocy is covered. Children reading history books aren't going to side with these literal clown-looking fools. History won't be able to write them out because it would not be PC to ignore them.

How ironic, because nothing you say or do matters

And learn the difference between "your" and "you're", retarded mong

You're the one grasping at straws

This express.co.ok article was incorrect. The BBC reported that the parachuter's banner said 'blow hard, your subpar'

doh hoh hoh he misused a golf term so that means Trump isn't a huge fuckup

/thread

/benis

Double down. They always have to double down.

Just like the SJWs before them.

Trump protester ANALLY VORED by Ben Shapiro

Attached: d33.jpg (749x910, 109.37K)

golf rumors

there's cp in that png

u wot m8?

corrected that for you

$.05 has been deposited to your account, thank you for correcting the record!

steganography, look it up