FOX: "Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia"

"For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us…"

At their joint press conference, President Putin was calculated and in control. Conversely, President Trump seemed to lack authority, praising Putin when he should have been condemning him, and ceding opportunities to confront Putin on his most egregious actions of the past decade – including meddling in the 2016 election and the illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014.

During Putin and Trump’s prepared remarks, it was rather obvious who had led the discussion. While President Putin laid out a clear framework for advancing Russian interests within the context of U.S.-Russia relations, Trump appeared to have had little plan, alternating between vague promises of improving our relationship with Russia and spending too much time on U.S. domestic affairs, notably the 2016 presidential election. Instead of holding Putin accountable for his election interference, he referenced his defeat of Hillary Clinton."

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/16/putin-eats-trumps-lunch-in-helsinki-this-is-no-way-to-win-against-russia.html

Attached: trump-putin-afp.jpg (800x430, 46.48K)

Attached: PutinObama_c0-0-2737-1595_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 55.88K)

(((Douglas E. Schoen))) is a Fox News contributor. He has more than 30 years experience as a pollster and political consultant. His new book is "Putin's Master Plan".. Follow him on Twitter @DouglasESchoen.

next paragraph: >Trump spent too much time talking about the 2016 election

My brain hurts.

lmao sad

This honestly. Until Russia became commie faggots, they were on extremely friendly relationships with the US. Now that the cold war is over I wish the old farts would die off so we can be on good terms with them and fuck over the rest of the world together.

t.authoritarian fag begging for putins cock in his ass

lmao @ the #resistance

This is great. Boomers on suicide watch.

This thread is all russians.

Who cares? It's not like he ate his Big Mac

DRUUUMPF GOT TWOOOO SCOOOOOPS

well i don't see the libs throwing kids into concentration camps and sucking wall street dick after campaigning to stop them

they still are commie faggots which is why they freely elected a kgb killer and run their country like ussr lite

holy shit how f u c k i n g r e t a r d e d are you? i can get better political insight on /b/

ruling by executive order and concentration camps for babies isn't exactly very democratic

bet that prick stole Trump's lunch money also

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1200x1484, 432.63K)

So MUH RUSSIA and TWO SCOOPS have finally merged.

somehow they'll squeeze in CURRENT YEAR by the midterms

the russian propaganda accounts never stopped after trump got elected and where better to foster extremists than a site where americlaps eat up any garbage meme

I don't want to call them "Trump fanatics", but that's what they are. They ardently deny the mere hint that maybe this guy doesn't know what he's doing, or that perhaps this guy is in far too deep with people who have been actively attempting to subvert and polarize America since the Cold War "ended".

Something's gotta give.