Inflation hits 6-year high, wiping out wage gains for the average American

Prices rose at their highest clip since 2012 over the past year, the Labor Department reported Thursday.

The 2.9 percent inflation for the twelve-month period ending in June is a sign of a growing economy, but it’s also a painful development for workers, whose tepid wage gains have failed to keep pace with the rising prices.

The cost of food, shelter and gas have all risen significantly in the past year. Gas skyrocketed more than 24 percent, rent for a primary residence jumped 3.6 percent and meals at restaurants and cafeterias rose 2.8 percent.

Prices have risen roughly at the same rate as wages, erasing any gains workers may have hoped to realize via bigger paychecks.

“While the labor market remains historically tight, the pace of U.S. inflation is now outpacing wage gains late in the business cycle,” said Joe Brusuelas, chief economist at RSM, an audit and advisory firm. “The U.S. is now ensnared in a three front trade war which will in the near to medium term result in higher prices.”

For workers, more pain may be coming, as economists are concerned that prices could rise further due to President Trumps tariffs on many foreign imports. Trump put a 20 tariff on foreign washing machines earlier this year, and the inflation report Thursday showed more than a 13 percent spike in laundry equipment over the same period last year.

washingtonpost.com/business/2018/07/12/inflation-hits-year-high-wiping-out-wage-gains-average-american

Attached: 1531455654835.jpg (1484x1124, 333.33K)

In other breaking news, dog barks at neighbors, and paper is made from wood!!

when people believe the myth about Trump being a 'business genius billionaire's, I always have to laugh at how gullible some people truly are. apparently, they'll believe anything without researching it for themselves.

Trump is NOT a billionaire. He's a multi-millionaire, which isn't anything to sneeze at, but he's not a billionaire.

He's also a shitty businessman who has LOST billions of dollars of other people's money. That's why Americans are in for quite a kick in the pants when they start feeling the effects of the tariffs. Just wait.

Thank your local federal reserve.

Boomer tier response

People wonder why millenials don't move out. This is why. They simply can't afford to move out and sustain themselves on 40 hours a week, 7.25 an hour. Rising the wages higher and employers start replacing you with robots! Generation war when?

Attached: 2e42b7dcdf903e9a689d2c28f72599a9ab2354b01c0aa63479cf09bfe546f9c4.png (270x400, 147.86K)

Trump wouldn't have won if the dems had picked someone better than Hillary. People had to choose between a criminal and a Mexico will pay for wall orange retard. He got a lot of people's vote because the made SJWs cried.

since you were born, the question is will you actually fight back through legal means, Officer any?

get a fucking skill and make more than minimum you fucking cock. if a robot can replace you youre better off dead. minimum wage jobs are for minors living with their parents, by the time youre an adult you're supposed to have gotten a skill that demands higher pay. its like fucking newsplus in here

then you can't get a job with that skill because you either sucked at interviews or the market was saturated then you end up in a warehouse with other college degree people while trust fund babbies on the internet tell you to get a real job

im in southern california, as saturated as it gets regardless of the field you go into. suck my dick and figure it out. stop blaming the country for your shortcomings

whats your excuse when inflation hits zimbabwe levels?

xD

Its normal but it shouldn't be. Fuck the boomers for making our purchasing power vanish with their complacency and then acting like its no big deal.

Americans are the bestest of goyim, they will simply wait it up until the (((market))) regulates itself again.

Spoken like a true boomer kike. Did it feel good selling your races future down the fucking toilet, while you got to enjoy a great economy, and the all white america we never got to?

Sex change? Women get jobs even if the market is saturated, they suck at interviews, don't have a clue of how to do their job functions, forgot everything the learned, etc..

right on lets just kill all those retards who can't develop skills anyways

Sounds like he's a pretty good businessman then.

Fuck what you all say. I 'm going to bust ass, develop advanced skillsets, and overcome any competition. I'll at least ensure that my children's children will be in a better position to keep serving the jew. Suck it anons.

Between diversity hires, jobs being outsourced or replaced by nonwhites/ robots soon we will have depression level employment numbers. On top of the inflation rate outpacing wage growth the average worker will be struggling.

yeah shame the next people that might lose all their money might be the average American.

found the useless commie that lives with his mom

Hey as long as you aren't neet I fail to see the issue with living with your parents

haha fuck you
here's the fun part:

I guess I just didn't try hard enough ::::))))))))

Attached: 5a00c03e15b83ee5c8cc841d8f36f8d85fe9793f65ba25c62fec04e44ea5bb23.jpg (1000x1000, 378.1K)

I'm sorry man

I put in about 60-80 hours a week myself in order to make things work.

guess not

you wouldnt…

im 30 and ive never met a person worth a damn with the pathetic "i cant do it" attitude. ive never met a person worth learning from who bitched about previous generations fucking them. ive never met a person worth talking to who even noticed the diversity hiring problem.

that last part is key,,, if you're not worth talking to youre not worth hiring, if you want to get a decent paying job you have to know how to sell yourself and you cant sell yourself if you see yourself as a hopeless bitch. but maybe thats what some people are

sure, diversity hiring is a huge problem, sure the country is infested with browns, sure the boomers fucked you. im sure you'll be the very first person to sign up for the job of complaining about shit you cant change.

and i hope they hire pedro because fuck you

That's when you could have realized that your a real NIGGER. So shut the fuck up and go to your menial job, pay your taxes, shut the fuck up and love your ZOG country you fucking cockless slave.

Never gonna make it.

"people who made a fake rigged pyramid scheme economy to rob everyone of their soul and print money at will make up some bullshit about why they need to rape eeveryone so some spoiled Harvard student who needs to steal ideas can steal some more ideas" - Jerry "Communism" $einfeld

your weak

I work 897 hours a week and get up two hours before I go to bed

Attached: fouryorkshiremen.jpg (800x493, 23.99K)

what a retard, I need only about 40h / week to 'make things work'

haha you're like a little babby

I work -2 hours a week and things work great! looks like you should stop whining, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and build some character

Attached: Four-Yorkshiremen.jpg (538x328, 25.33K)

Attached: hbxfcgjhkg.jpg (276x183, 11.11K)

You should make more money that way you can also pay more taxes which will go to israel and then because your money becomes worth less you should just print some extra money goy!

You'll see that capitalism always fixes itself, especially when we have our noses in it!

This isn't /co/. Though now I'm curious if this will affect his ability to eat McDonald's all the time.

Attached: 1310578527560.png (700x875, 347.96K)

Bernie Sanders could have won if Hillary hadn't muscled him out of the race

Chinese currency being backed by Gold and going to use it for Oil Purchasing on the World Market.

Federal Reserve Petri Dollar.

Russia cannot afford to have China be on top.
America cant afford to be on top.

Israel is putting their eggs in China basket.

Samson Option Lite: Flood the market, inflate, bail. America loses standing.

Samson Option Premium: Nuke Major Western Cities and reset the 21st Century to the 20th Century, Leaving China on Top.

Trump and Putin meeting, talked about Israel and "Protecting Israel".

In the Interviews, Trump brings up Israel, even though he we never asked about it. Why ? Cause the (((Mainstream Media))) is attacking him, so he is forcing them to play their hand?

Why do (((they))) hate him so much?

Because US Military and Russia have put Israel in a blockade Check. Israel has rogue nukes, but their country is in scope of Iran, Syria US and Russia.

Ironic, look up distance between North Korea and California, then look up the difference between North Korea and Israel.

Trump: convince you he is a retard , force you to play your hand

Fat fuck will find a way if he can afford to eat computers.

Attached: fat fuck.PNG (500x387, 370.86K)

Why the fuck would I employ a bunch of workers when I can use a robot tho? It doesn't need holiday or sick pay

>develop (((advanced skillsets)))
>overcoming ANY (((competition)))
>childrens children (brown children* :^) ) will be in a better position to keep serving (((the jude)))
i would tell you to gas yourself if it wasnt for the dubs and ironic shitposting

t. Francis Dec

Have fun living in your 55+ Jewish retirement community. Maybe you’ll even get to move back to Israel, with the ride & kids.

What has your faggot generation done? Nazis, Frogs, Anitfa and pedo cartoons..

Whites are cowards and won't fight back.

Inflation, a product of the fedreserve and interest rate kikery. Undoes a strengthening economy.
I WONDER WHY?

Bernie Sanders is a racist Jew who said there are no Whites in poverty.

The boomers would have killed the Jews if they did this shit back then.

Current faggots can't even get of the internet for 5 mins and do something.

Yes, he would have won the primary.
He would have been obliterated harder than Clinton did in the General.

That's why you have no future. Shitposting you're life away instead of listening.

Loser

Is blaming the "Boomer" the latest Jew meme against Whites?

t. boomer

Sucking Jew cock real hard?

well it's a good thing trump cut taxes and improved our economy then.

if obama or killary were in office, we would hear how starving homeless children are just the price you have to pay for social justice, and you're a racist sexist misogynist homophobe if you disapprove.

The eternal Boomer has been responsible for most of the world's problems since their inception after WWII. They were responsible for most of the accelerationism that firmly established the federal reserve's shaky grounds post-Depression, civil rights, women's rights, hippies, "free love" with the invention of contraceptives, and most importantly they were the generation that came to trust the Jew.

It's not that Boomers are completely at fault as at least to some extent they were the first generation to have to deal with mass fatherless homes (caused by something other than war) and the aftermath of WWII which shook the US-German relations to the core and gave the Jews a means into the youth of America. They also irresponsibly raised the US debt to the levels it is today under the promise that "future generations could pay for it" when the data even at the time showed it was a giant pyramid scheme. They were also the cause of most of the bullshit we have to deal with today in terms of economic sanctions keeping you from running a fucking lemonade stand/working on your uncle's ranch and all the bullshit laws on the books. It's not that people hate Boomers for doing these things (I mean we do but that's besides the point), but that Boomers take pride in ruining the generations that came after them. If they at least went "oh fuck, we fucked up our children, grand children, and great grand children in a way that will take multiple generations to even get the situation under control, we're so sorry!" it would be a different story, but when you bring up this rhetoric (or better yet, the physical proof that they fucked everything up for everyone else) they become indignant and tell you to pull up your boot straps and do things like they did, all while ignoring the fact that you can't because they made sure it was illegal to follow in their footsteps (which they also take great pride in and tell you to "figure out a different way" while completely shunning/disowning you when you do figure out "other ways" that don't pay into their social welfare schemes they rely on to survive like the filthy fucking parasites they are).

Basically Boomers are white guilt, degeneracy, and parasitism wrapped into a single package; and they're fucking proud of the fact that they ruined the white race and western society for everyone else (if they're even aware of what they did at all). The main reason people get as upset about them as they do isn't even because of what they did, it's that they will never suffer the consequences of their actions, are useless sacks of shit that act like they contributed 10x more than their forefathers or the generations that came after them (who actually kept things from coming to a screeching halt), and they have none of the humbleness or regret that folks who grew up in the previous generation, rural old folks, and those who actually lived hard lives tend to have. At least if they got their just desserts no one would be as upset as they are, but the eternal boomer will have gotten away with swindling not one, but three generations that came after them as well as their parents all while living high on the hog like kings through their parasitism. Not even the worst of generation X that came after can compare to the eternal boomer's malevolence.

Attached: 5b3a2a745a80c62f9735235af3bad2108fbc06a46c0ba857b1405247a83042a6.gif (300x225, 2.61M)

We still here that shit anyway from the Left.

So full of shit. "It's not the Jews" yet again.

READ NIGGA READ!
It is the Jews and all the other focus groups, the Boomers are just the ones who allowed them to get the foothold they did. To use an analogy, they were the soldiers who ran from the battlefield or left the fort in enemy hands.