Amerimutts cucked - MENA pullout officially canceled - Fighting for Israel is a "conspiracy" no more

STUPID
DUMB
MUTT
SCUM

archive.is/MQ07u

Transcript: President Trump on "Face the Nation," February 3, 2019

MARGARET BRENNAN: Would you shut down the government again?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, we're going to have to see what happens on February 15th and I- I think–

MARGARET BRENNAN: You're not taking it off the table?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, I don't- I don't take anything off the table. I don't like to take things off the table. It's that alternative. It's national emergency, it's other things and you know there have been plenty national emergencies called. And this really is an invasion of our country by human traffickers. These are people that are horrible people bringing in women mostly, but bringing in women and children into our country. Human trafficking. And we're going to have a strong border. And the only way you have a strong border is you need a physical barrier. You need a wall. And anybody that says you don't, they're just playing games.

MARGARET BRENNAN: You had quite the showdown with Speaker Pelosi. What did you learn about negotiating with her?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, I think that she was very rigid - which I would expect - but I think she is very bad for our country. She knows that you need a barrier. She knows that we need border security. She wanted to win a political point. I happen to think it's very bad politics because basically she wants open borders. She doesn't mind human trafficking or she wouldn't do this because you know–

MARGARET BRENNAN: She offered you over a billion dollars for border security.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Excuse me?

MARGARET BRENNAN: She offered over a billion dollars for border security. She doesn't want the wall.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: She's- she's costing the country hundreds of billions of dollars because what's happening is when you have a porous border, and when you have drugs pouring in, and when you have people dying all over the country because of people like Nancy Pelosi who don't want to give proper border security for political reasons, she's doing a terrible disservice to our country. And on the 15th we have now set the table beautifully because everybody knows what's going on because of the shutdown. People that didn't have any idea- they didn't have a clue as to what was happening, they now know exactly what's happening. They see human trafficking. They see drugs and gangs and criminals pouring in. Now, we catch them because we're doing a great job. But if we had proper border security we wouldn't have to work so hard and we could do an even better job, and I think Nancy Pelosi is doing a terrible disservice to the people of our country. But she can–

MARGARET BRENNAN: You're still going to have to deal with her now.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: No, she can keep playing her games, but we will win. Because we have a much better issue. On a political basis, what she's doing is- I actually think it's bad politics, but much more importantly it's very bad for our country.

MARGARET BRENNAN: I want to ask you about your intelligence leaders who were testifying on Capitol Hill this week. Did you read the report that they presented?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I did.

MARGARET BRENNAN: And did you - there was some conversation you had because you went on Twitter and you called them naive and told them to go back to school.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, I think–

MARGARET BRENNAN: What specifically was wrong about what they said?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I think- let me just say it wasn't so much a report. It was the questions and answers as the report was submitted and they were asked questions and answers. We've done an incredible job with Syria. When I took over Syria it was infested with ISIS. It was all over the place. And now you have very little ISIS and you have the caliphate almost knocked out. We will be announcing in the not too distant future 100 percent of the caliphate which is the area- the land- the area- 100. We're at 99 percent right now, we'll be at 100. When I took it over it was a disaster. I think we've done a great job with that. At the same time, at a certain point, we want to bring our people back home. If you look at Afghanistan we're going in very soon we'll be going into our 19th year spending 50 billion dollars a year. Now if you go back and look at any of my campaign speeches or rallies, I talked about it all the time.

MARGARET BRENNAN: You did. You've been talking about- and that–

Attached: Mid East pullout canceled - mutts cucked.png (776x13667, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/158992-military-80-percent-rejection-rate/
politico.eu/article/the-militarys-real-problem-fewer-americans-are-joining/
taskandpurpose.com/the-military-could-soon-face-increased-recruiting-challenges
youtube.com/watch?v=AXaaybiRiYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: –I want to bring people home.

MARGARET BRENNAN: But that's one of the questions here. Is because you have these strongly held convictions and people ask, "Well, why don't the facts influence those opinions, if those facts change?" And- and your director of national intelligence said ISIS still has strongholds in Iraq and Syria–
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: By the way–

MARGARET BRENNAN: –and will launch attacks from there.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: You're going to always have pockets of something. What– you're going to have people, like the one armed man who blew up a restaurant. You're going to have pockets. But you're not going to keep armies there because you have a few people. Or you even have fairly reasonable numbers of people. We've been there for many, many years. We were supposed to be in Syria for four months. We've been there for years. We have been in Afghanistan for 19 years. And by the way, I've been hitting very hard in Afghanistan and now we're negotiating with the Taliban. We'll see what happens, who knows–

MARGARET BRENNAN: Can you trust the Taliban? Can you actually broker a deal?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Look, whether we should have been there in the first place, that's first question. Second question–

MARGARET BRENNAN: That's where 9/11 was launched from.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: –we've been there for 19 years, almost, we are fighting very well. We're fighting harder than ever before. And I think that they will- I think they're tired and, I think everybody's tired. We got to get out of these endless wars and bring our folks back home. Now, that doesn't mean we're not going to be watching with intelligence. We're going to be watching, and watching closely. North Korea–

MARGARET BRENNAN: Isn't that harder when you don't have troops on the ground?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, everything's harder. But, you know you pay a big price for troops on the ground. We're spending hundreds of billions of dollars on military. We're the policemen of the world and we don't–

MARGARET BRENNAN: Because the concern in here by your intelligence chiefs, though, is that you could in that vacuum see a resurgence of ISIS.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Sure.

MARGARET BRENNAN: See a resurgence of terror groups like Al-Qaeda–

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: And you know what we'll do? We'll come back if we have to. We have very fast airplanes, we have very good cargo planes. We can come back very quickly, and I'm not leaving. We have a base in Iraq and the base is a fantastic edifice. I mean I was there recently, and I couldn't believe the money that was spent on these massive runways. And these- I've rarely seen anything like it. And it's there. And we'll be there. And frankly, we're hitting the caliphate from Iraq and as we slowly withdraw from Syria. Now the other thing–

MARGARET BRENNAN: How many troops are still in Syria? When are they coming home?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: 2,000 troops.

MARGARET BRENNAN: When are they coming home?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: They're starting to, as we gain the remainder, the final remainder of the caliphate of the area, they'll be going to our base in Iraq, and ultimately some will be coming home. But we're going to be there and we're going to be staying–

MARGARET BRENNAN: So that's a matter of months?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: We have to protect Israel. We have to protect other things that we have. But we're- yeah, they'll be coming back in a matter of time. Look, we're protecting the world. We're spending more money than anybody's ever spent in history, by a lot. We spent, over the last five years, close to 50 billion dollars a year in Afghanistan. That's more than most countries spend for everything including education, medical, and everything else, other than a few countries.

YES GOYIM
DIE FOR US
PAY MORE FOR US

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

MARGARET BRENNAN: Is there a scenario where you would keep troops in Afghanistan? A smaller number?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Yes. And I'll leave intelligence there. Real intelligence, by the way. I'll leave intelligence there and if I see nests forming, I'll do something about it. But for us to be spending 51 billion dollars, like last year, or if you average the cost it's- I mean you're talking about numbers that nobody's ever heard of before.

MARGARET BRENNAN: The Senate Republicans voted, the vast majority of them said that they don't support what you're doing. That what you're doing risks national intelligence by a precipitous withdrawal from Syria and Afghanistan. Doesn't that concern you?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I ran against 17 Republicans. This was a big part of what I was saying, and I won very easily. I think the people out in the world- I think people in our country agree. We've been fighting for 19 years. Somebody said you were precipitously bringing to- precipitously? We've been there for 19 years. I want to fight. I want to win, and we want to bring our great troops back home. I've seen the people. I go to Walter Reed Hospital. I see what happens to people. I see with no legs and no arm- arms. And I've seen also what happens to them up here because they're in this situation, and they come back and they are totally different people– where the wives and the fathers and the mothers say, "What has happened to my son? What has happened in some cases to my daughter?" It's a terrible thing. We've been there close to 19 years. And it's time. And we'll see what happens with the Taliban. They want peace. They're tired. Everybody's tired. We'd like to have- I don't like endless wars. This war. What we're doing is got to stop at some point.

MARGARET BRENNAN: But you- but you also campaigned saying that, you know, President Obama made a big mistake by telegraphing his military moves. You're telegraphing your retreat.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I'm not telegraphing anything. No, no, no. There's a difference. When President Obama pulled out of Iraq in theory we had Iraq. In other words, we had Iraq. We never had Syria because President Obama never wanted to violate the red line in the sand. So we never had Syria. I was the one that actually violated the red line when I hit Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles, if you remember. But President Obama chose not to do that. When he chose not to do that, he showed tremendous weakness. But we didn't have Syria whereas we had Iraq. So when he did what he did in Iraq, which was a mistake. Being in Iraq was a mistake. Okay. Being in Iraq- it was a big mistake to go- one of the greatest mistakes going into the Middle East that our country has ever made. One of the greatest mistakes that we've ever made–

MARGARET BRENNAN: But you want to keep troops there now?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: –but when it was chosen– well, we spent a fortune on building this incredible base. We might as well keep it. And one of the reasons I want to keep it is because I want to be looking a little bit at Iran because Iran is a real problem.

MARGARET BRENNAN: Whoa, that's news. You're keeping troops in Iraq because you want to be able to strike in Iran?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: No, because I want to be able to watch Iran. All I want to do is be able to watch. We have an unbelievable and expensive military base built in Iraq. It's perfectly situated for looking at all over different parts of the troubled Middle East rather than pulling up. And this is what a lot of people don't understand. We're going to keep watching and we're going to keep seeing and if there's trouble, if somebody is looking to do nuclear weapons or other things, we're going to know it before they do.

MARGARET BRENNAN: So you're going to trust the intelligence that you receive?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I am going to trust the intelligence that I'm putting there, but I will say this: my intelligence people, if they said in fact that Iran is a wonderful kindergarten, I disagree with them 100 percent. It is a vicious country that kills many people. When you talk about torture and so many other things. And- maybe they'll come back. The country is getting absolutely- when I ended the horrible Iran nuclear deal- it was a horrible deal done by President Obama and John Kerry that didn't know what the hell he was doing. When I ended that deal, Margaret, all of a sudden Iran became a different country. They became- very rapidly- right now they're a country that's in big financial trouble. Let's see what happens.

GO DIE FOR US IN IRAN, GOYIM

Reported.

Once again, blaming "mutt" instead of kikes.

The rest of the interview was too vomit inducing for me.
100% boomer larp. The orange man even thinks Kim would EVER give up his nukes.

Attached: absolute state of amerimutts.jpg (512x512 157.3 KB, 48.67K)

Stay fucking mad, trumpshill.
No wall, no gun, more beaner and now the eternal war goes longer.

Don't see Trump being a major disappointment having anything to do with your stupid ass /intl/ meme, created to D&C and foster brother war.

So, any of you faggot wanna ride the big kitten and go to war?

When will you?

Piss off. Subhumans like you are the reason trump got away with everything up until this point.

When will the mutts just go to fire up the nukes? Do they really need to wait for the Third Temple and the red calf?

When did you ever do anything against Trump that isn't spamming "mutt" i.e. not doing anything against him at all?

When americans take control of the government.

Meanwhile, when will the french fire up the nukes?

Fucks sake. Someone nuke the jewnited states already.
I don't care anymore if I die as long as I get to laugh at the mutts screaming as they burn alive.

Shut the fuck up, spergook. I want to kill you. You are a cancer. A walking tumor of a creature.

Why would we fire up our nukes for Israel, sperggook?

Oh look, thread is being overrun by muttspamming yid.
A lot of americans are insane, their religion literally taught them the wrong things.

But the majority of americans don't want this and the decision to support Israel is not decided by democratic votes. It's yids helping yids helping yids and nothing to do with ordinary americans.

Shut it yid.

To "liberate" Syria & Lybia like you have did?

Speaking of bombing, neither the brits nor french are innocent if you try to blame americans.

Burgerland is what happens when you let retards betray their nations and start "their own". Americans are the descendants of traitors and nothing more. And now they die for Israel. A fitting fate for a country of traitors.

Attached: dog bless amerigas.png (1200x630, 1.86M)

ffs, the ride really never ends.
And they don't even bother to put in some humanitarian bullshit up anymore.

Go back to nu/pol/ and monitor that thread there, sperggook.

I assure you most americans do not vote for this.

But anyone complaining about americans should have a good look back on themselves: when the fuck will you revolt yourselves instead of blaming americans?

You are the only thing overrunning my thread, shill. Filtered.

Go back to nu/pol/ yourself, plenty of muttspammers there.

Muttspammer not welcome here.

Golden Dawn rises

I already reported you for muttspamming, one more to be sure.

Yellow vests, dear totally-not-an-amerimutt-larper.
Beside, Libya happened because we were shamed when Iraq happened. We just wanted to please you so you can sell our fries again instead of freedom fries.

You deserve a painful death.
Fuck's sake. My parents should never have left post-collapse Soviet Union.
What a fucking joke. Oh well, I'm fine with dying so long as I get to watch mutts die first.

Yeah they do, retard.
Americans are blithering retards.

So when will yellow vest take over the government?
Lybia happened because you wanted to maintain control of Frankafrique.

Don't even try to blame americans, the french government tried to maintain their colonies since WW2, this much is known.

Shut it yid.

If you want to die, go kill yourself.

Well, following the burgercunts into this campaign might be a good idea to get training and get armed. As long as your teammates are not retarded, you should be fine.
I hope

Nah, you give me a reason to live.
I want to torture you to death before gutting you and tossing your entrails all over the woods.

Holy gods, actual yid detected.

Screencapped.

Certainly quicker than the mutts!

So? Fuck you mutts. Killing Gaddafi was you, not us. Non anglo Europeans usually don't genocide a colonies and fill it with extremists who pretend to hate their handlers.

Is that all you ever say, subhuman? You are a complete and utter idiot. Everyone hates you. EVERYONE

Just filter the leddit ZOGnald shill tbh.

Capped, yid. Your neurotic mind will kill yourself.

So when?
Actually, the Lybian bombing campaign was mostly attributed to the french.
Yeah, just look at Algeria.

Fuck off frenchcuck, your government killed Gaddafi and now you blame it on americans.

Attached: K Yid posting on k.png (1337x634, 121.64K)

Pointing out how bad Trump is doesn't give you excuse to spam mutt memes, kike.

Well well well, just another Monday in the West. Occidental indeed.
God I fucking hate this. Fuck the retarded fucks that started WW1, WW2 and sold us out

Hmmm…

FUCK YOU CUNT.
YOU HAVE BEEN SHILLING FOR BLUMPF FOR YEARS ON THIS BOARD. FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SLANTED WOMB, CUNT.

It's funny how spergook always comes to shit up threads whenever anyone calls out zognald for being kike trash.
It's also funny how spergook muttspams on one IP before hopping on another to screech about

tbh

My goverment is NATO and therefore belongs to amerimutts though :^)

I love reading these interviews because the internviewer always tries to steer it towards Trump being bad and he wont let them.

On topic: when Trump said we would be pulling out of Syria did anyone here assume he meant Iraq too? Because I didnt.

everyone knows that trump is jew cocksucker and that burgers ARE going to war with iran for israel
nothing new

i hope you are at least 99% rice genetically or you dont are in position to complain

also this thread is hillariously bad, l love it

I don't shill for Trump's bad actions.

Or because the thread is infested with muttspammer.

The yids want europeans to fight americans instead of them.

I love how this article is so bad you literally can't have an opinion that doesn't destroy the image of the amikäfer.
But an opportunity to get training quite valuable indeed. And since war is so chaotic, you don't have to be checking your power level so often.

Attached: amerimutt matzo kino.jpeg (1536x1676, 307.45K)

I don't think a war with Iran is happening.

No, it fucking doesn't.
Lybia was french handiwork with mostly US & Brit playing second fiddle.
Syria was american + Brit.
Yemen was Brit + American.

I love how you are absolutely shilling for the article.

Are you saying there is anything redeemable about this kike lover?

How can I shill for a presidental interviews? It is his words.

Yeah hes good at the media stuff. When interviewers try to make him look bad he can turn it around and make the interviewer look bad.

What good is a media cunt when he keeps importing shitskins, push gun control and another war in the mudhuts?

It means that someone cant get in simply for being a LBTQ or something really media friendly.

Kim would have to be an utter idiot to give up nukes and trust the USA.
Same for Iran, India, etc.

The only nations I'd like to see lose nukes are Pakistan beause they are such an islamist shithole, and Israel because obvious reasons.

Eat shit, eternal anglo cuck.
You are just as bad as the mutts.

LBTQ defense force detected.

Somebody nukes this fucking shithole mongrel country already…

They really shouldn't have. In chaos there was opportunities. Even if your family stayed poor you could have enjoyed the CLANK and the actual happening there.
>muh hohol ip
>posting without VPN when NSA is preparing for another war

You are right. A normal beaner will get imported legally.

Attached: trumpkike der jerbs are coming back.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

Are you that fucking stupid? That utterly retarded? Both deserve to die.
I want widespread extermination.

Easily, you repeat the article again and again?

Can't believe this is an actual ukie, oh wait, it's the same muttspammer kike using another VPN.

It fucking admits it.

So why don't you kill yourself first, yid?

Thats why I said it is boomerlarp. Oh well, we will get to see another globohomo Empire collapsing in real time.

What happened to the last caravans? Oh wait, they all got in and the media is silent about it.
So you are half right, I guess?

Fuck me. Why can't you ever stop, burgers?

Yid sperging.

Ask the yids.

Proof they got in?

Hey, isn't that what most americans want? The collapsing of the globohomo empire?

Good grief burgers, what are you waiting for? You have guns, you have huge territories to regroup in, you have money. Do something already!

Americans are too scared of honeypots to organize.

Because the average burger is either a fat, retarded, pig-like, niggerish, muttcreature that squeals about "muh guns, muh freedoms" but won't do anything, a pozz-filled commie, or some guy utterly spooked by feds around each corner and redflags.
Everyone here is a useless cuck.

They keep volunteering to join ZOG and have been doing so for 200 years though.

its moments like these l regret l got banned from Zig Forums for the next few millenia

No point in organizing, gook.
Everything's fucked and everyone is worthless.
Go hang yourself in your shitty jungle.

If they were such cowardly mutts why do they keep signing up to die for Israel though? FFS Trump made it clear in the Interview the purpose of the whole thing.

It is a boat hopper. It is traitor to it's own country. Did you not read the thread where it sperged out defending the puppet monkey state of South Vietnam?

Because "muh benefits" for the retarded military.
Hint: There are no benefits at the end.

Maybe the current generation that's just turning 18 about now will be wanting that. The flower-children "hippy" generation and their crotch-spawn are the ones implementing this shit we're forced to live in.

Attached: Young people, the destruction of their nations, and the cure.jpg (720x466, 32.01K)

Most of them were returned to Mexico because their asylum applications were rejected.
If your in the 'safe' country of Mexico, you undermine your own case by crossing the border to the US. You were supposed to be fleeing violence not seeking a new life in a richer country.
Although the UN are trying to change the normal rules on this.

Are you blind? Look at the sheer amount of pozzed millennials.
Everyone is shit. They all deserve to die.

A real country would've just shot them all at the border.

That law stopped no shitskin in Europe.

I would love for all mutts to die so we can renovate Braunau am Inn tbh
Mongol communists included.

Attached: der-fuehrer-19.jpg (820x1158, 265.12K)

True. The problem here is we let them go free while we process their asylum applications.
We ask them to return on a certain date once the case is decided. And knowing their cases are bogus they obviously disappear dont return at all.

The fence they built in Hungary stopped upwards of 20,000 per day.
Italy criminalising NGOs for colluding with trafficers in the med has stopped many thousands as well.

Nope, recruiting is down. Everything is down.

Start with yourself first, yid.

Once again, the blackpilling yid is spamming.

If you want to die, kill yourself, yid.

Zig Forums is absolutely infested with the worst yids rejected from Zig Forums.

We have the same laws as in muttmerica. Nobody here is enforcing any immigration or border crossing protocol. You really think we don't give them appointments to check up?

And Italy and Hungary have actual manned borders. Unlike over the pond where their border patrol agents are all cousins of the wetbacks.

You can stop lying now. And if you do drop the gook flag first.

I know that Drumpf separates poor innocent womyn and chillen when he keeps them locked in cages as their asylum applications are processed.

There was a huge uproar from the bleeding hearts over it.

Where's the lie:
rt.com/usa/158992-military-80-percent-rejection-rate/
politico.eu/article/the-militarys-real-problem-fewer-americans-are-joining/
taskandpurpose.com/the-military-could-soon-face-increased-recruiting-challenges

Wait, what? Didn't the orange kike said keep the family together for the deport?
And I doubt those cages were actual cages. More like fenced in tent camps. Which is in no way actually as uncomfortable as a warzone.

lmao, shoot the womyn and chillen
Then shoot the bleeding hearts too. Make 'em really bleed lel

For unfit neckbeards and boomer trashes. Good for ZOG, bad for us. They only take cream of the crop.

The rests are good news. But the ZOGmutt machine is still powerful as ever.

CNN said they were racism cages just like what Hilter used to keep the jews in.

If you shot just a few of them the news would rapidly get back to the others not to keep illegally crossing the border.

Now now, our prodigy child didn't do that. He gave them a fucking resort ffs
If anything, Blumpf is definitely worse than Hitler! :^)

Because it's the only military that tries anymore.

Russia? Paper tiger.
China? Paper tiger and lack of force projection.
The rest of Europe? Depend on America.

lol just shoot the news too

Tell me more about these.

Not embed because InterRacial TV
youtube.com/watch?v=AXaaybiRiYY

Linking Youtube, shoo shoo yid.

Now I understand why everyone here despises you.

Saying the truth is making people despising me?

Why haven't you done anything against them then, mutt? They are just fake armies after all, right?

Attached: bitch please.....jpg (792x900, 39.03K)