Guys, what's some good christian media...

Guys, what's some good christian media? I can't find any politically related politics that not "hurr durr vote republican" thats christian or any youtubers who aren't "hurr durr hitler was the savior of christians". So, are there any recommendations you guys have?

Attached: mother 3.jpg (1000x667, 96.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism
rightnowmedia.org
deathmetal.org/tag/deus-vult/
tomwoods.com/podcasts/
youtube.com/user/TheWordprophet/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC7TvL4GlQyMBLlUsTrN_C4Q
youtube.com/channel/UCFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ
youtube.com/user/RussiaToday
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-OthsaiyQ
youtube.com/user/SGTbull07
youtube.com/user/zerohedge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really like Ancient Faith Radio, very little politics in their programs and they have a great archive of past programs. Also a second channel that only plays chants 24/7.

De Civitate Dei, by Augustine

there are people that think hitler was the savior of Christians? What do you mean "politically related politics"? what exactly are you looking for? news?

It was a typo, i meant political commentary

Jay Dyer

Attached: e96b0e3bf6c7bccb00093fe340d20e2e325ac57afbb037d800e5d1a64751c6c0.gif (243x274, 635.31K)

I like the Orthodox Nationalist and Mysterium Fasces podcast.

Best podcast

Why listen to media that encourages you to vote left? Remember this is the same left that thinks islam makes more sense than Christianity.

??? Im confused. I'm not talking media like hollywood or news. I just mean media in general.

What general media tells you to vote right, and where can I find this? All I ever see is the media telling you how bad traditional family values are.

Maybe the right is in the right because they have God. Also, Hitler was right amigo. He methods could have been better extermination didn't go well for the Isrealites in the OT, it didn't go well for Hitler during WWII but overall he was right about the (((evil))) that strangles our civilization with debt and corruption.

Tbh bro, politics is all a scam anyway. You only need God.

When I've listened to political or news programs on EWTN, it hasn't seemed particularly zionist or neoconservative, but I'm not familiar enough with their programming to really recommend it.

Are you looking for current events or just general politics? If just politics, I would suggest looking at old stuff like Fr. Coughlin's output.

Yeah, I'm just gonna say as a member of that left, no. Maybe some do, but by and large, no. The left in general to my experience has much more secular leanings than it does anything else, however, I of myself have much more respect for the Church than I do most other institutions of religion. I do respect the Masjid because my father's entire side of the family are Muslim because they live in Turkey, though thanks to much intervention of my mother, my family has much higher esteem for Christ than most Muslims, and that's saying something, but I was a christian long before I was a leftist, and when my side of the aisle likes to start ragging on the church, I'm not any happier about it than you are.

Seconding this.

Daily Stormer/Alt Right/pollack/Iron March crap

ChristCom Gang has assembled. But you're right, leftist media is secular. liberals are the ones who coddle muslims just to piss off the conservatives, even if their logic makes absolutely no sense.

Attached: becum_distorted.jpg (266x266, 15.09K)

I don't get communist catholics.

nobody does.

Thank you. It is bad logic, but do we expect anything less from liberals? Also easy on the ChristCom gang stuff. Lets not have this thread turn into a mess like the /christpol/ thread please. I'd also like to know more christian media that isn't CTN level cringe. Or worse still, Kirk Cameron. Surely we can do better than this. We have Tolkien AND CS Lewis for crying out loud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism

See that would matter if I was a catholic.

rightnowmedia.org

deathmetal.org/tag/deus-vult/

HEIL HITLER

Zig Forums here , we won. We brought back an actual ancient frog god called Kek
Worship him plebeian scum
SHADILAY

>>>/jewess/

KEKISTANIS YES!

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 125.62K)

Daily reminder your chris sacrament is ritual canibalism and literal SPIRIT COOKING
Nope. Whole lotta nope

Daily reminder:

nu/pol/ betrayed their own movement for the jews. nu/pol/ offically worse than Zig Forums.

BEGONE KEKISTANI!
SHADILAY IN HELL

Attached: images (16).jpg (226x223, 19.2K)

Gas all semitic filth
All of them. Praise Kek
Shadilay forever and ever , the sound of frogs in the quiet rain
winnie the pooh jüden and equally winnie the pooh all chris cucks

Attached: 27fd6f8e823073007fa850f9f1e42a61ae10cc43056ed0c2730247f798ec5909.jpg (767x188, 28.54K)

Lol no. Frick off, fag. Not our fault you're too much of a brainlet to know the difference between a sacred rite and a satanic ritual.

Attached: cbe1628ed8814896b3d732835494805383afa34ee4b538f0d3e922089c6da3c3.jpg (200x200, 10.91K)

Pick one, because they aren't compatible at all. I was in your shoes before. What happens is that liberal "Christians" refuse to defend Christian doctrine while support liberal LGBTBBQ garbage.

The closest I can say are podcasts that bash the right-wing like The Weekly Sweat (HeteroGamingVet with Fit and Hubris) and Common Filth, but they're still considered right in comparison to other leftists since they criticize LGBT people.

I'm pol and I hate communists, but worshiping a frog deity of chaos to spite Christians is dumb. Especially if it came from a DEAD culture. Occultism has never helped Europeans or right-wingers, Christianity did. Yet you're foolish to bite the hand that feeds. Don't go for dumb paganism because it will fail you in the wrong run.

Especially when communism is filled with atheist trannies, then again they might be the right-wing equivalent of pagans.

Right bud , see you there amiright xdxdxdxdxd

Not even trying

Attached: 59703c19a8d36e5ad1b86520a0301861890b82224c5ef33c7551107dc16c02f1.jpg (1694x546, 264.29K)

I don't want to speak for OP but not wanting to hear about how great Hitler was or how great the Republican party is doesn't necessarily leave only leftism.

Tom Woods is a Catholic libertarian if that helps.
tomwoods.com/podcasts/

I'm pretty sure ChristCom Gang has no idea what they're doing either

Bingo

It's honestly up to which denomination you fall into, unless someone here knows of an outlit that's non-denominational. Catholics have a bunch, not sure about orthodox. In the US, Protestants have a lot to choose from but they're pretty entangled with politics.

Attached: catholic communism45.gif (699x400, 126.71K)

And here I was hoping for maybe a little discourse in good faith so we can come closer to a conclusion, but I guess we're just gonna meme instead.

I was raised a non-denom even though in all but name we were and are pentecostal, but I've been to baptist and methodist churches and most protestant media I've seen is 700 club or Kirk Cameron levels of cringe. Politics has proliferated itself into the church in the worst way it could.

I only found him just now but I think he makes some good points.

Best media ever:

Bible

Don't let others explain the bible to you tbh
Most people are false prophets.

But I like this guy:

youtube.com/user/TheWordprophet/videos

What discourse could possibly convince you when you have the internet at your disposal yet you decide to be tigger cattle?

yea um the guy is not christian

Attached: serveimage(3).png (732x878, 188.37K)

whats your problem now?

Man, I've spend the last few hours watching his stuff and I just can't stop. Pretty sure he isn't controversial enough for most anons but I really like it.

I'm reacting to the video's title

Corbett Report
youtube.com/channel/UC7TvL4GlQyMBLlUsTrN_C4Q

Dahboo77
youtube.com/channel/UCFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ

RT
youtube.com/user/RussiaToday

youtube.com/watch?v=_2-OthsaiyQ

I like David Wood and productions by him.

I understand the pressure of being on stage and he is all about proving muslims wrong but he clearly didn't expect that question and made up some vague answer in return. This muslim way of arguing is tiring.

Forgot these

SGT Report
youtube.com/user/SGTbull07

Zerohedge
youtube.com/user/zerohedge

Not implying they are Christian, just that they are pretty good news sources

He took the sins of the world upon Himself, that's how he was cursed. I don't see the problem.

This is the correct answer. Getting away from mass media is the first step for a more traditional life and I recommend all Christians to do so

I'd suggest reading some of the Church Fathers' works

Thirding this. Check out the blogs there too.