Emaciated teen living in barn was 'within a week of death'

Trump trash keep kid in barn…

"An emaciated Oklahoma teenager was “within a week of death” after he was found living in a barn, surviving on a diet of sticks, leaves and grass, authorities say.

Now four members of the teen's family are behind bars, on child neglect charges, Oklahoma City's FOX 25 reported.

The 15-year-old boy weighed 80 pounds when authorities found him last Thursday in the barn along with goats, rabbits and chickens following a tip from a concerned passerby, the Oklahoman reported."

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/20/emaciated-teen-living-in-barn-was-within-week-death-authorities-say.html

Attached: 1532078891589.jpg (931x524, 51.78K)

Reproduction should be a privilege.

I've been saying this for years. We need birth permits.
If you get pregant without one and choose to try and keep it, agents ahould forcedully abduct you and scrape the fetus out of your womb.

I agree. Too many idiots are breeding.

brown eyed mutts

He probably played video games, and therefore deserved to die.

Attached: PicsArt_07-20-07.34.54.jpg (931x524, 66.95K)

Frankly, he deserved to die, as he clearly had a plethora of real food products to choose from, yet chose to eat sticks, leaves and grass.

Maybe he is a vegan?

If they locked him in a fucking barn I'm willing to bet they would have done far worse if he started killing their animals. Plus the least dangerous of those animals to eat raw is also the hardest to kill. By the time he was desperate enough, he was almost certainly too week.

ay ay ay el goblino de los americas

Attached: e24e8eb6f63d61d77d3bf9b2c96bb239e060eec437410d788dfd6f4977128b14.png (2000x2000, 469.17K)

so, he was vegan.

Do you work for CNN, faggot? #stillyourpresident

probably some brain dead shit skin or libtard

what a world

why tbh?

It is. I agree that the means of determining who it's doled out to be reformed tho.

fuck off Joe-Bob Methmouth

can't tell if Poe's Law, wrong thread or just retarded, either way checked

This 15 year old kid is a true survivor compared to you guys. If it wasn't for your mother's paying your internet bills, buying you your effeminate little video games, and wiping your ass every time you need something, you Sissy ass little video game anime watching faggots would literally die sitting in your computer chair.

Even if he's one of those vegan faggots, I admire his conviction….dude chose starvation over going against his beliefs. Most people especially women would have given up.

Although your parents and I completely disagree with your belief system, it's still admirable that you have 'stuck to your guns' and remained dedicated to the homosexual lifestyle, even at the cost of you having any friends in real life.

DAILY REMINDER

If you had shitty parents then you'd want them to die too
Don't lie to yourself

This, but who's going to be on Big Brother's child-allowing committee?

Stop projecting, Sissytune

Attached: 82fee19de1a6e13cd7b9a8343cdb3985c95e3210f5d6cb6e85a3801fff10f68b.jpg (1600x1140, 300.23K)