Mother who "obliterated" her son's genitals and beat him to death gets 40 years in prison

A woman who beat her 2-year-old son to death after the boy wet his bed was sentenced Tuesday to 40 years in federal prison.

Katrina Shangreaux, 30, had pleaded guilty to second-degree murder for killing her son, Kylen Shangreaux, at their home in Porcupine two years ago.

She admitted assaulting the toddler multiple times, including with a studded belt. She also threw him to the ground, kicked him in the abdomen and head, and bit him several times. An autopsy found the child died of blunt force trauma.

Kylen had 111 distinct external injuries, and about 70 percent of his body had been covered in bruises, Assistant U.S. Attorney Sarah Collins said at the Rapid City sentencing Tuesday afternoon. The boy also had broken ribs, bleeding in his abdomen and brain, and what looked to be cigarette burns on his head.

“The most shocking was the damage that she did to his scrotum,” Collins said, explaining that the boy’s privates had been torn and practically obliterated from Katrina’s beating.

U.S. District Court Chief Judge Jeffrey Viken was told Katrina called 911 after her son had already been dead for about three hours. Katrina had admitted cleaning up the boy and the crime scene with the help of her mother before police and medics arrived. After Kylen was pronounced dead, she went to White Clay, Neb., then Rapid City.

rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/mother-sentenced-to-years-for-toddler-son-s-beating-death/article_763570b5-8c30-5a05-884b-60a7d545c399.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/pine-ridge-judges-terminated-over-custody-battle-of-now-deceased/article_06d0d000-4b32-55cf-8aca-fbbb7edbecce.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1411406086156.jpg (250x190, 30.32K)

Attached: 1411406101021.jpg (250x190, 29.52K)

Attached: 1411406110105.jpg (250x190, 34.82K)

Attached: 1411406119712.jpg (250x190, 30.73K)

People like this need to be tortured to death

Reproduction should be a privilege.

40 years in prison….should just sell this monster to muslims or niggers as a sex slave.

oh its a feathernigger, that explains everything, those prehistoric animals are still stuck in the stone age

Attached: article2_genocide.jpg (350x258, 34.32K)

If a man did this he would be another horrible monster that becomes a known name and get the death penalty 100%, yet this cunt gets 40 years when she should be tortured to death on national television as an example.

t. incels

This is the freaking PEAK of comedy!

The boys father also killed his half-brother a couple years before.

I live leafland and I've heard stories of featherheads, living in a city there are few here but apparently all they do is drink and kill each other like niggers. People meme us as cucks but we handle our chugs far better than america has handled its nigger problem, we keep them on reservations in shit condition and give them enough money to buy some mouthwash and a knife to kill their neighbor, we don't let them infest our cities with ghettos.

outrageous

disgusting

what's up with the desu posts? I like 'em, they add color to the threads heh

t. jew.

People actually click to go to the articles?

genitals

Sons of single mothers become beta simp soy boys SJW trannies or criminals.

Its her kid, who cares. Keep the state out of the home.

T.meteverysinglechild

he's right you know

all toddler wet in their bed some time and that is normal, wtf wrong with her.

This was on an Indian reservation. Their tribal council fired the judges involved in the custody case that resulted in the boy being put in obvious danger.

If she had killed her kid two years earlier nobody would have given one shit

OMGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0

The la creatura and her demon eyed child. Still we should cut her tits off in retaliation then crucify her just on principle alone.

Attached: motherchild-700x420[1].jpg (700x420, 54.14K)

I have read the news story you supplied in your Source link, and I've read several other news organizations reports on this same story…..

but YOU are the only person who was compelled to include the obliterated genitals in the headline.

Which I find to be a scathing indictment against YOU…

It shows where your mind is at. There's plenty of disturbing content in this story already, and the 'genital' thing is NOT the headline.

Something tells me you're the type of guy who focuses on boy's genitals, and when you read that part of the story, your interest was piqued, and your mind went into override…

It's quite apparent that you are a real weirdo, because a mentally and emotionally stable adult WOULD NOT focus on the genitalia when copying and pasting a news story about a child who was repeatedly brutally tortured.

I'm willing to Guess that you were probably molested as a child.

….and BY THE WAY, I'M NOT JOKING WHEN I SAY I AM PRETTY SURE YOU WERE MOLESTED AS A CHILD….

I'm not kidding at all

In fact, I would be willing to bet $500 cash right now that you were molested when you were a child…

And I would win the bet….

Because I'm really good at reading people, and I have you figured out

Of course I wouldn't expect you to admit that I'm correct, because you spent the majority of your life in denial, and keeping it a secret that's caring you up deep down inside……

But you know it's true

AND TONIGHT, I WAS THE ONE WHO FINALLY CALLED YOU OUT ON IT !!

TEARING* you up

I gotcha

FRIDAY, JULY 20th, 2018
8:21 PM, EST

THE DAY THAT JOHNNY NEPTUNE CALLED YOU OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, AND FINALLY UNCOVERED YOUR LITTLE SECRET YOU'VE BEEN HIDING ALL THESE YEARS…..

WEW LAD! What a time to be alive!

Attached: 1279011586367.jpg (565x575, 33.34K)

ATTENTION, GENTLEMEN

I am 99% certain that OP was
molested as a child, based upon
a simple psychoanalysis of his
choice of wording in the headline
of this story…

I want everybody to help urge
OP to free himself of the pain
and anguish he has lived in
by opening an honest line of
communication with his
mother, end ridding himself
of the negative self image
and detrimental self imposed
barriers that he has created
around himself.

Psychology is jewish pseudoscience

Attached: b8539bb9df9f1ea82b91ef0273dfc4f2f63ffc241d4ea94bd0de9753569e4c0d.jpg (1200x854, 217.17K)

Projecting, my ass…..

You've never read a single page of the diagnostic statistical manual on psychiatric disorders….

You have absolutely no formal training in psychology whatsoever

You wouldn't know the difference between Dissociative Fugue and an organic psychiatric disorder if it took a shit on top of your head….

(and by the way, your use of anime reaction pics clearly indicates your lack of a female sexual or emotional companion in your life)

….and you wouldn't believe how HOT my son's newest girlfriend is

(this is the part where you try to convince yourself that you are still correct, even though I just bitchslapped the fuck out of you in front of everybody, and you shrug your shoulders, Pat yourself on the back, and prepare for another lonely night of video games and anime, realizing full and well that tonight is yet one more Friday night all alone, nobody climbing in bed with you, were you will wake up tomorrow morning all by yourself, facing yet another miserably mind-numbingly lonely Saturday)

And pretending is your protocol, an act of necessity, based upon your lack of education and experience…..

Tonight is FRIDAY NIGHT

When everybody else is enjoying themselves with the woman who has decided to invest her life into theirs

Attached: couple-at-the-movies-768x430.jpg (768x430, 58.71K)

And when they wake up together tomorrow morning, they will enjoy a Saturday of fun and the warmth of companionship

Attached: 30-Cheap-And-Amazing-Date-Ideas-For-Couples.jpg (960x540, 90.08K)

And on Saturday Night, they will engage each other in conversation and flirtatiousness

Attached: date.jpg (600x399, 56.11K)

And Sunday morning they wake up to enjoy the sunrise together, and bask in the Glow of intimacy…..

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1436x784, 385.49K)

Enjoy your weekend, lonely boy

Attached: Nintendo-Switch-pro-controller-625x352.jpg (625x352, 15.78K)

You are a pathetic excuse for a man….

Embarrassing….

You are such a predictable parody of yourself, that there's no reason to project anything, no reason to fabricate insults….

You have created your own insulting existence for yourself

Step by step, day by day, night after lonely night, you have actually allowed yourself to become the biggest insult anybody could imagine….

(An insult to your parents, who actually sacrificed so you could grow up and become a man, and start a family of your own)

….. Now run along and watch some anime, and play another video game while the adults empty their testicles into beautiful women of their choosing….

(you're a sissy)

Tips Fedora

Attached: 488dd8e615eecad93c48dbf5e2b39d6b540ce408401e950bc4509e27099c105c.jpg (600x600, 62.13K)

Not him, but..

Attached: JN's Scrotum on Anon.jpg (1018x1011, 201.15K)

Hahahaha!!!

Lol

I told you I was going to be nice tonight, and you would have a hard time picking me out of the crowd……

…..hmmmm……

I think I need a little bit more practice at being nice

Dude, you could collect images of cockroaches and be cooler than the trendy anime faggotry thing

You could be an avid bird penis picture collector, and still be cooler than you are right now.

You could be into Scott Joplin, or Christopher Reeves, or Beatrice Arthur AND STILL BE COOLER THAN YOU ARE……

(and yes, I realize that Scott Joplin is actually pretty cool)

Here's a cooler reaction pic than your STUPID AS SHIT ANIME CRAP

Attached: Bea_Arthur.jpg (304x360, 20.87K)

Attached: 54b6e0056bb3f7674d7f3789-2400.jpg (2400x1600, 619.53K)

The reason I don't even have one shred of respect for you….

The reason that your parents have no respect for you….

The reason that NOBODY WILL EVER have any respect for you…

Because you don't stand for anything
You don't truly believe in anything
Right or wrong
Cool or uncool
You don't actually believe in anything
And stand up for it
You have no originality
You contribute nothing
You are a creative parasite
You're a bottom feeder
You're a cheap imitation of a parody of a satire of an impersonator of a cheap imitation

Attached: Dom-DeLuise-Mel-Brooks-Marty-Feldman-Silent-Movie-1976.JPG.jpg (1114x610, 138.54K)

If only you could see yourself the way that others see you, perhaps then you would be able to recognize what a miserable lack of personality you have attained

S E E T H I N G

Attached: seething.jpg (1655x858, 311.85K)

lol

Attached: Jack Benny.jpg (324x400, 29.5K)

Bet you winced when you read the part about the genitals

you could post BIG TOE CALLUS REACTION PICS and still be cooler than the anime thing

(and actually get pussy)

Attached: blog_hallux_pinch_callus_2.png (300x199, 91.76K)

You're a sniveling little disappointment, on many different levels

Attached: 43e00227fbd2bef3c310c8cbd41ce4bd5cf7f0f9ff066e82ae6eb15f82929fc7.gif (480x270, 147.13K)

Lel!
The mod is hard at work I see!
Actually thought I was JN!

Attached: Capture _2018-07-20-19-05-45.png (1433x2299, 1.01M)

SCROTAL ANNIHILATION

I'm going into my account and getting rid of a bunch of personal photographs…..

….a little spring cleaning…….

It's going to take a little while…
But when I'm done I will give you the login

Attached: PicsArt_07-20-10.11.46.png (1079x799, 883.27K)

Thanks. As for your pic..
I prefer to use a salt rifle.
Let the salt trigger one and all!

Attached: download_20180719_084853.jpg (1197x1187, 191.99K)

what about the circumcized people.
do the doctors or moms go to jail?

Attached: americalaugh.jpg (582x600, 294.19K)

Sad to see a man sperg out so badly over the realization that he wasted his life chasing used up whore pussy while other Men were enjoying the purity of 2D and Vidya Gaems. Poor sad little man, I bet he's never even finished a vidya gaem before… let alone made it to a leader board.

Attached: vocaloid Miku hatsune.jpg (1600x1000, 432.84K)

It would be hard to finish a video game when you've never started playing one in your entire life….

I'm the guy that would do the 3D animation that you thrive on like a little bitch…..

But you'd never catch me acting like a little girl with a video game controller in my hand

Read OP's link, then enjoy the rest of the story.

rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/pine-ridge-judges-terminated-over-custody-battle-of-now-deceased/article_06d0d000-4b32-55cf-8aca-fbbb7edbecce.html

It's about time that officers of the court get their comeuppance for always siding with the 'mommy'.

god fucking DAMMIT, man!!

I honestly had no idea how many 'personal' photographs I had stored…

This isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be

Ive been copying and deleting pictures this whole time, and I have barely taken a dent out of it

I need to take a break because my head is beginning to feel overwhelmed

Settle down before you give yourself a stroke gramps

Attached: LScreen_Akeytsu_01.jpg (1200x729, 250.13K)

nukeygara akeytsu is a fucking piece of shit, made for children, and absolutely worthless on a broadcast scale.

(For example, look how 'teletubbies' that bullshit modeling is, and void of any ray tracing or realistic texture mapping)

It's for children

Why not life?

Any child can Google an image, but I guarantee you couldn't tell me the difference between a Boolean Path & a Spline Path, or tell me the actual individual dimensional aspects of X Y or Z axes, nor could you tell me an example of correct application of refraction mapping…

You're just a little pussy boy that plays video games, and that's the full extent of your artistic taste…

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-233010.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

While you waste your life focusing on childish, amateurishly executed, infantile sissy cartoon imagery, I specialize in Maya, 3D Studio Max, and Cinema 4D.

(You ain't shit, little boy)

And you don't know the difference between ragdoll physics, your ass, or a hole in the ground….

LLOOLL !!

iitt mmuusstt bbee ffrruussttrraattiinngg ttoo hhaavvee aann oolldd mmaann bbiittcchhssllaapp yyoouu aanndd sscchhooll yyoouu iinn yyoouurr ffiieelldd ooff iinntteerreesstt

okay, here I go…….

I'm going back and looking under the hood and tidy up a few Nuts and Bolts

By the way, the GUI on akeytsu is SHIT, and you can tell the quality of the finished graphic product software is capable of executing after rendering by the quality of their graphic user interface.

(That looks like shit, and even the key frames on the timeline are a clear indication that it's only capable of delivering scanline crap)

T.bootlicker
Keep your bullshit out of private lives.

Any child can also copypaste jargon from a forum. I'm sure if EA needs some mediocre pictures of Elvis or abominations made in Photoshop-lite PicsArt you'll be the first one they call.

Shut the fuck up, you talentless little weasel

I could create a masterpiece with a Q-tip and some old dried up cerumen….

A cat could create something infinitely better by simply coughing up a hairball…

There is no rush. Don't stress yourself out. I am going through photos too. Gotta get thousands of them off my phone and delete many hundreds more. Then I can clean up my phone and hopefully get it fast again. Tempted to wipe it and root it. Never had time to root it when I first got it because it was a few days before I left the country for several months. Now the internal storage is 30% used up and getting slower and the gallery gets glitchy a lot. Cleaning will help.

yep… I just freed up 16 gigs, off the device not the SD card.

Ive got 32 gigs internal, and simply by going in and removing a bunch of stuff I freed up 16 fucking gigs

(and I'm not talking about apps)

Just graphics

Oh, I'm not stressed. Just befuddled at how much memory I was using up with all the undeleted images

Attached: PicsArt_07-20-09.51.54.jpg (1024x1024, 217.14K)

I don't think you know what alimony is.

This thing is both weird AND ridiculous. it caught my attention, though.