4th Reich to rise:Merkel no longer rely on US to impose world order,Germany must ₕₑᵢₗ

Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday she was right to say a year ago that Europe could no longer rely on the United States to impose order on the world, and that it needed to take matters close to home into its own hands.

“We can’t rely on the superpower of the United States,” Merkel told a news conference in Berlin.

So, if the US abdicates it’s role as a world power and walks away from its defense obligations under NATO, It's likely that the EU or individual countries will pursue or expand nuclear weapons programs…. ₕₑᵢₗ!

reuters.com/article/us-germany-merkel-usa/merkel-says-europe-cant-rely-on-u-s-to-impose-world-order-idUSKBN1KA1F9

Attached: o-NETANYAHU-900.jpg (900x587, 95.13K)

She's already bringing in anti-semites and attacks against jews have never been higher.
Did she have a plan all along?

Attached: zzzmerkel.jpg (1757x1044, 447.08K)

Merkel is a Commie! Born in Commie Germany (East DE under USSR. Sad for Germany!

She's a fucking kike herself.

With what military?

With a left-wing death squad apparently.

DROWN IN SEMEN

Globo-Homo Lesbian Reich Incoming

pick one and only one

also kek at united states losing its global influence. once we break all our alliances who will take our place as the world police? who could possibly benefit from us losing our opinion's weight on the world? russiabots will deny this

So was Hitler

So they rather support the unavoidable destruction of mankind, rather then speaking up against the Jewish corruption of capitalism?

Merkel no longer rely on US

She NO LONGER RELY?

wow… You were SO desperate to include your stupid 'ₕₑᵢₗ!' crap into the headline (and again in the body of your original post) that you said Merkel 'NO LONGER RELY' instead of 'RELIES'….

you ALWAYS omit the space after your commas trying to squeeze in every letter (even when you haven't reached the character limit) but this stupid 'ₕₑᵢₗ!' thing was a new low for you.

….we get it, we get it, okay? you can type 'ₕₑᵢₗ!'…. fascinating

typing 'ₕ ₑ ᵢ ₗ !' was SO important to you, that in your childish desire to 'show off' your new amazing discovery, you completely fucked up the headline of your COPIED AND PASTED BORING STORY…

NEWS FLASH!!
typing ₕₑᵢₗ! wasnt worth
making yourself look
even gayer than before

ₕomosₑxuaₗ !

So, let me make sure I understand this….

Merkel no longer rely on US?

Friendship ended with USA.
Now Russia is my best friend.

so you no longer relies on US?

kinda like how Merkel no longer rely on US?

If they no longer relies on US, and she no longer rely on US, then who rely on US?

L O O K W H A T
I C A N D O !

ₕₑᵢₗ!

ISNT THAT AMAZING ?!!!

I TYPED 'HEIL' IN TINY LETTERS!!

A M A Z I N G ! ! ! !

oh, and Merkel no longer rely on US

"TYPING HEIL IN TINY LETTERS IS SO AMAZING, THERES NO NEED TO USE PROPER GRAMMAR IN THE HEADLINE!!!", said the chablis drinking homosexual

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-082153.png (1080x1920, 613.04K)

ₙₒbₒdy ᵢₛ ᵢₘₚᵣₑₛₛₑd wᵢₜₕ yₒᵤᵣ ₜᵢₙy ₜₑₓₜ gₑₙₑᵣₐₜₒᵣ bᵤₗₗₛₕᵢₜ

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪs ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪɴʏ ᴛᴇxᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ʙᴜʟʟsʜɪᴛ

ₘₑᵣₖₑₗ ₙₒ ₗₒₙgₑᵣ ᵣₑₗy ₒₙ ᵤₛ

ₒₚ ₙₒ ₗₒₙgₑᵣ ᵣₑₗy ₒₙ ₚᵣₒₚₑᵣ gᵣₐₘₘₐᵣ

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: nobreaks.jpg (1280x1280, 153.03K)

ʷᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉᵉ! ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵗᶦⁿʸ ʷᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ

ₘₑᵣₖₑₗ ₙₒ ₗₒₙgₑᵣ ᵣₑₗy ₒₙ ᵤₛ ₐₙd ᵢ ₙₒ ₗₒₙgₑᵣ ᵣₑₗᵢₑₛ ₒₙ bₑᵢₙg cₒₕₑᵣₑₙₜ

Attached: 0ae2cd0e4ff255d18ca95cdaa2a49bc6379f25bcbbef72f5340a762eb0413718.gif (800x732, 661.8K)

The fuck is this? The US makes up for countries like Germany not fulfilling their defense obligations. Germany owes billions to the US in defense spending.