Lobster fishery losing markets due to Tariffs, prices crash

That's good if you want to eat lobster but if you want to sustain an industry and keep jobs not so good. Not sure if you trumpanzees are able to comprehend that…fuckin inbred trash

"Last year at this point in the lobster season. the boat price that I received for shedder lobster was $3.85/lb. Enter the cabal of idiots and traitors currently infesting the White House with their massive tax increase on imports and as of yesterday the boat price was $2.35/lb.

Over the last several years China had become a huge expanding market for lobster, but due to a 40- 45% tax placed on lobster imports in retaliation for Herr Trump’s idiotic tariff on Chinese goods demand for American lobster is drying up faster than fishermen’s tears."

"dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/20/1782142/-Another-Case-of-Poetic-Justice-for-Trumpanzees"

Attached: DN0wfH5UQAAjR0J.jpg (801x335, 51.63K)

Doing the world a fuckin favor.

this has nothing to do with trumps tariffs, taxes on imports would dive the value of locally produced goods UP not DOWN

Attached: ouTy85rVkJ_3A6RMLEP-Mi0JYCN29k4jeFoIgSIO7RE.png (768x768, 762.83K)

OP is a fag

Those little gooks would have Traumatized Trump so much, he would never have eaten asian again

disheartening news!

The UK will gladly pay $3.00 per lb for burger lobsters if you help us tell the EU to fuck off back to Germany

Attached: e99f53f2558cb386f80b0f8406c8cea4f42ec26a20981736faa48f239dcc7059.jpg (1280x1912, 348.72K)

Better not pull out goy :^)

Attached: dont_pull_out.png (740x647, 412.99K)

wow great contribution

if the price went up they'd blame trump. if the price drops they blame trump. if the price stagnates they'd blame trump. we get it, you're mentally ill.

Oh no!

if government agencies molest children, oh its not trumps fault, just some bad apples goy

Tienanmen square

remember how great being isolationist with trade helped the soviet union? i heard they all lived like kings

Really nice job comparing apples to oranges.

it couldn't possibly be that I and many other people are sick of your unfunny bullshit and that you're not going to get anybody to agree with you outside of your hugbox because you have the personality of a used prophylactic

Good. They’re charging 10.99 a lb for lobster here. I’m ready for some price drops.

Are you talking about that illegal alien who was raped by the other illegal alien? Really makes you wonder why they separate children and adults, huh?

A century ago lobster was only fed to servants because it was seen as very cheap food.

THIS.

Good point. Trump could reduce some sanctions on the Russians and sell them lobster.
They arent fucking us on trade as badly as the chinks.

snib

You gotta say it in Chinese user English doesn't cut it like this

六四, 天安門事件 / 天安门事件 民運 / 民運

Attached: bbc.jpg (500x667, 32.02K)

LOBSTER IS FOR TRUMP
i eat surimi fake shit

Oh No Food is available for people other than rich fucks now, demand won't go back up with cheap prices goy
tbh tarrifs is literally the only good thing Trump has done though there could of been better implementation

WASH YOUR PEBIS

Attached: 1116e4cf2be6b3ea0bc8f6292a9ea74d12bbd7382b6952824adc85b8589582f1.jpg (640x890, 180.4K)

lobsters are overpriced for their supply anyway, and are a plague on the ocean

lobsters is for rich people

i eat surimi

surimi is disgusting

y doh

because you touch yourself at night

Attached: IMG_2113.PNG (850x607, 358.81K)

it's okay if shitskins inbreed because white skin is evil

well this sure is on-topic and you sure aren't an ass-spelunking homosexual

And in the day.

Would you rather go to general population and get rented out for tapas or would you rather go play soccer with your fellow kids? The left are unironically demons. Even an animal that is going to eat you won't torture you like they do.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Canada and Europe and with all the horrible stats about Russians having AIDS and abortions at least they're not cousin fuckers. You're ok Australia that's good. UK is it because you have muddies???

an unsourced jaypeg-riddled infograph isn't a reveal, it's the burgers on your ass showing

real news BUMP!

Attached: d8e0795e6edc847738a52ae1190aa938ea5164f88088ef4b37f50ec56fd1fc0f.png (812x456, 8.53K)

lobster shills trying to silence the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!1

snab

here comes the crab

bumping real news

Pouring one out for you, Slaus

Once you hit the orange colors you start to have problems.

ALL SAGES DENIED

legit news

Does this mean giant sea cockroaches caught in america will become affordable for americans? So we're not forced to buy lobsters from china that were thawed and refrozen 10x and still pay a premium?

anti - slide 5