Was HIV/AIDS sent as a punishment on the fags? What's their next punishment?

Was HIV/AIDS sent as a punishment on the fags? What's their next punishment?

Attached: shutterstock-236439424.jpg (729x425, 73.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgegordon.org/audio/radio/mp3/0197-32.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AIDS has a wicked sense of humor.

Attached: this is your mind on leftism.png (620x895, 301.42K)

leviticus 26:16-33

Looks like, if they are christians/jews in line with romans 2:28-29, we are at verse 25 so next would be verse 29
So essentially the canniballism of the wealth of the younger generations. Since this is ongoing verse 30 would be next after it. This is operating under the huge assumption that they are christians/spiritual jews in line with romans 2:28-29. Otherwise God could care less because romans 8:7-8, 1 corinthians 2:12-14, and because revelation 11:15 hasn't happened yet.

The day of the rope.

No, that wouldn't be until leviticus 26:33. But you might as well quote revelation at that point

Jesus come quickly.

Attached: LGBTHISTORY.jpg (475x395, 39.06K)

I don't think it was only for gays but also for other sexual degenerates (people who sleep around).

True dat.

Attached: 1521993051430.jpg (854x584, 221.45K)

I keep waiting, but he works on his time

I can appreciate the message of that little cartoon but

The thumbnail looks like Pink Floyd's Pulse

No. And yes. But, no.
Judgement comes at the end. For now, it's warnings and discipline.
Ultimately, as for any unrepentant sinner, hell.

STERLING

Listen to this.
georgegordon.org/audio/radio/mp3/0197-32.mp3

Saved

Is that a sin? I want to have daughters with cut short hair, but will this cause any spiritual or sexual impact on them?

Jesus, why didn't he just said "if you keep drawing cartoons boy, I'm gonna rip you a new a-hole"

God wants your daughters to have long hair.

Faggotry is a punishment from God and HIV is spread by Sodomy so really the go hand in hand. Faggotry is probably worse than HIV. HIV only kills your body.

"יָ֣ד לְ֭יָד לֹא־יִנָּ֣קֶה רָּ֑ע וְזֶ֖רַע צַדִּיקִ֣ים נִמְלָֽט׃"

"Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered." (Proverbs 11:21)

Post the original Greek next time

Post the original 1611 English next time

t,ftfy

woosh