It's Treason - Trump knew Putin Ordered the Attack on the US from the beginning

Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown
highly classified intelligence
indicating that
President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks
to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

On Monday, standing next to the Russian president in Helsinki, Finland, Mr. Trump said he accepted Mr. Putin’s denial of Russian election intrusions. By Tuesday, faced with a bipartisan political outcry, Mr. Trump sought to walk back his words and sided with his intelligence agencies.

On Wednesday, when a reporter asked, “Is Russia still targeting the U.S.?” Mr. Trump shot back, “No” — directly contradicting statements made only days earlier by his director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, who was sitting a few chairs away in the Cabinet Room. (The White House later said he was responding to a different question.)

Hours later, in a CBS News interview, Mr. Trump seemed to reverse course again. He blamed Mr. Putin personally, but only indirectly, for the election interference by Russia, “because he’s in charge of the country.”

Almost as soon as he took office, Mr. Trump began casting doubts on the intelligence on Russia’s election interference, though never taking issue with its specifics.

He dismissed it broadly as a fabrication by Democrats and part of a “witch hunt” against him. He raised unrelated issues, including the state of investigations into Mrs. Clinton’s home computer server, to distract attention from the central question of Russia’s role — and who, if anyone, in Mr. Trump’s immediate orbit may have worked with them.

In July 2017, just after meeting Mr. Putin for the first time, Mr. Trump told a New York Times reporter that the Russian president had made a persuasive case that Moscow’s cyberskills were so good that the government’s hackers would never have been caught. Therefore, Mr. Trump recounted from his conversation with Mr. Putin, Russia must not have been responsible

archive.fo/5NOoc

Attached: 12753146_web1_S-NY-Daily-News-Page-EDH-180718.jpg (640x792, 99.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg)
vanityfair.com/news/2018/07/putin-asks-trump-to-hand-over-us-diplomats
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/trump-voters-putin-russia/565592/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't know if Trump aided Putin's attack, (But it's looking extremely likely.) But we know Trump has been giving Putin more comfort than a peeing prostitute.

Attached: polish.jpg (960x690, 50.51K)

you fucking idiot

Treason can only happen if we're at war with someone (or if you give nuclear secrets to the Russians en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg)

We weren't at an open state of war during what the Rosenbergs did and they were prosecuted. What Russia did was a declaration of war by attacking us. What Trump is doing now by sabotaging the US government even in the face of indisputable proof is giving Putin aid and comfort.

Oh and it's worse, look at this 'great' deal Putin is offering and Trump is actually considering.
vanityfair.com/news/2018/07/putin-asks-trump-to-hand-over-us-diplomats

Trump's behavior and the latest leak proving he knew Putin was behind it might as well be the smoking gun. Now if Mueller can produce Trump conspiring with Putin's attack, that might as well be a gun still firing bullets.

Listen, I agree with you in spirit. Donald deserves to spend the rest of his life having his testicles electrocuted on live television.

But despite my hatred of Donald, I have a solemn duty to my mistress; Lady Semantics. And Ms. Semantics tells me that treason is not the right word. "Manchurian candidate," sure. "Traitor to the nation," sure. But "treason?" That's about as useful a term as "collusion" (which of course, is not a crime). The Left would be in a much better position right now if the buzzword had become "conspiracy," "corruption," "cooperation," or "obstruction of justice" (sorry to bail on the alliteration) instead of collusion. Because even if Donald gets saddled with a conspiracy charge, some Cletus dipshit is gonna walk away saying "ha, dumb fucking Democrats actually thought he committed collusion, whatever the hell that means."

It doesn't matter though. We have 40% of the population arguing that Trump isn't everything terrible that he so clearly is. Disregard everything I said, keep calling him a traitor. Him and every person that claims the electoral college protects democracy (which means one person=one vote) are treasonous in spirit to genuine rule by the people. I guess I'm just sad that we can't win this war of words while Trump signs off on deficit-funded tax cuts to the rich that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life paying off.

YOU ARE FUCKING FINISHED FASCIST! YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH! LEAVE OFFICE NOW OR WE GET CONGRESS TO VOTE YOU!
#noplatformforbigots
#oneracethehumanrace
#islamispeace
#israelisamerica
#lizardsquad

I feel a certain outrage when I hear trumpists, faced with the knowledge that Putin intervened directly in our election, either congratulating him for doing so or inviting him to do it again.

How can you do such a thing?! How DARE you?!

Is party, nay, is Trump such a messianic figure to you that you are willing to lay national sovereignty upon his altar as a sacrifice to his supremacy?

What else shall fall, then? Do you invite GRU spies to assassinate Trump's enemies with radioactive poison, as he does to his own dissidents? Do you ask that opposition parties be outlawed and jailed, as your foreign friend Vladimir has done and continues to do?

To lie and spit upon your political foes with irrational hatred is folly enough. But to let that hate drive you into the arms of a foreign adversary? How can you call yourself a loyal American citizen, when such deeds are amenable to you?

I do not say this lightly. But I question the sanity of such foolhardy redcapped goons. And if not that, then I question their LOYALTY. What flag do they carry?

I love my country. I am genuinely furious at those who claim the same and yet profess such utter disregard for it's sovereignty.

I will fight you! I will NOT allow it!

And if you think I'm waxing hyperbolic, I'm not: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/trump-voters-putin-russia/565592/

YES!
Trump is fascist!
Got to go or we MAKE him go no room for hate

What about all the tines the US intervened in everybody else's elections?
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

saged and reported for fake news

Attached: eternal leftypol.jpg (1024x683, 142.73K)

Suck my dick. What about that.
You mean the treason against the people and the Constitution that's been going on in this country for decades?
This is how stupid you are.

>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/trump-voters-putin-russia/565592/
LOL

Attached: large_headshot.jpg (144x144, 13.41K)

Poe's law in full force in this thread.

Holy fuck all this shilling.

Eat shit and choke on it in 2020.

everyone who disagrees with me is the boogeyman
#redtext and hashtags make it true

Attached: 1465702004975.png (800x533, 127.85K)

MUH RUSSIA

Russia did it.
Russia did it!
Russia did IT!
Russia DID IT!
RUSSIA DID IT!
RUSSIA DID IT!!!
RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIID IIIIIIT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHH!

islam is cancer not peace, be gone shill

Kikes invented this and spread it on reddit.

Doesnt aipac and other foreign lobby groups interfere in our elections and every aspect of our government? Why is this different?

CIA

HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INTELLIGENCE.
May I see it?
HIGHLY. CLASSIFIED.
Like those weapons of mass destruction? :/
Show the evidence. The actual evidence. Please.

Attached: ef823506790b2f766a1837f801a7bc8620a1dc3afe8a69feaee639ca7c542444.png (390x470, 20.27K)

All the fucking time.
Because muh greatest ally and muh holocaust.

Kill everyone who still posts on Zig Forums.

Trump is going to jail while hillary will remain free, glorious, Zig Forumstards are about to commit suicide
Are you lads ready for the biggest salt mines in history?

Attached: 1531887276381.jpg (962x679, 123.1K)

SWEDEN FTW

Attached: Sweden yes.png (866x334, 185.07K)

Who gives a shit if Trump knew! Friggin KILLARY was committing election FRAUD here in the United States! We expect that from Russia, Obummer was told about that (and laughed it off) but KILLARY straight up tried to rig the election!! I'm glad TRUMP won, and can't wait to see those Snowflakes cry in 2020. How embarrassing is that for Trump to go to Russia and complain like a b*tch to Putin when KILLARY did worse to this nation? Give me a f*cking break.

I tell ya bros, I just don't see how Trump can recover from this and get reelected and drain the swamp. Also, did you see how gamergate raped all those women and still remained basement virgins. Holy stuff afoot.

Kill yourself op

Attached: image.png (800x820, 267.22K)

obama didn't even use a real birth certificate

Fucking mods, do your job.

if you are in the right side of history, you don't even need real documents, or real history

Vlad turned out to not be such a bad person afterall….. you would sit wonderfully on a spike precisely inserted into your postirior region and delicately and slowly twisted till it exited your dick sucker! That way we could listen to you gurgling for days on end!

Attached: congratulations.jpg (489x400, 125.51K)

Excellent satire, Shareblue! Keep up the good work.

Attached: shareblue-bots.jpg (750x422, 48.05K)

Mother Russia
Mother Russia
Mother Russia
Mother Russia
Mother Russia
DO MIN ION
Mother Russia
Mother Russia
Mother Russia

I'll repeat it million more times. Surely they will believe.

Attached: muh_russians_2.jpg (749x500, 105.06K)

dup is finished now

Somebodies doin' some leakin'

Attached: acbbf1a138ff1a07c038a9df98fc6e0eda12511aa33b7e86b551bfe16dfd47d1.png (1026x1090, 303.62K)

wat

Except it was China.
And King Nigger knew.
And the CIA knew.
And the FBI knew.
And Hillary knew.

Nice try nigger.

< tell it to the daily news so everybody knows nao

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Attached: 7db551cffaa8015f8d48808f59ea3552bf767695b18d58f1e94629c40c1f1c80.jpg (225x286, 27.17K)

yaaaaaaaaay meme relevant

Op did you kill yourself yet

actually this ones better

You spelt Bibi wrong

Except its Israel