Our we experiencing the fifth great awakening? How many of you used to be atheists...

Our we experiencing the fifth great awakening? How many of you used to be atheists? I know I was one and I assume most people on a chan have similar stories.

Attached: 1525654089275.jpg (660x423, 43.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_25570_5-surprising-ways-america-actually-moving-backwards.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, used to be atheist. My parents aren't atheists but they aren't really religious either so I was raised without any real spiritual guidance. Started reading about world religion and philosophy when I was 15 and converted to Christianity when I was 17.

My parents are christian, I am not. Do you see how this winnie the pooh works yet? You just need a group to cling to, and this group gives you that. Be individuals, think for yourselves, question authority.

How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking?

I was raised catholic but went atheist at 15 and spent the next 8 years in that state of mind until last year when I began learning about baptists. Now I'm planning on getting baptized soon.

Attached: 1525711381489.png (3000x3000, 944.73K)

I'm 20 now. I belong to a Baptist church.

Why are you here then?

Not Christian, but reading up and learning scripture as it triggers fedoras like nothing else and most people nowadays are tippers.

Says the atheist

Attached: bed7978ee00842269f4a0b181a7f4cbc5414dc726627c63e8c972374b507c14c.png (1342x1940, 641.33K)

You know that God's existence can and has been logically proven numerous times right?

And that there are little atheist arguments that are actually good? And that no atheist has solved the infinite regress problem that crops up in all atheist beliefs concerning the origin of the universe? And how even those beliefs don't explain the origin of reality itself?

Attached: 04f2de121eb68d1f21663c46acd5d768d3736168338daf748ebe40e686d9dbc5.jpg (800x465, 64.29K)

B8 of the week

Turn around before you commit apostasy

Attached: tipping intensifies.gif (287x344, 140.94K)

The stats don't lie. Church attendance is going down.
I do think a few are becoming more radicalized on average, because the lukewarms simply stop believing because soyence.

Not yet.
Obscure chans like ours are fringe stuff.
But given my research into history, especially trends in the West, we are moving towards it.
First comes some great desacralisation, with a lot of deists/atheists, then people start getting into the occult pretty badly, from spiritualism to eastern religions to other things(see cracked article at bottom for it happening), then they start rejecting that stuff, parallel to christian revival movements, which brings back the balance.
Edgy reactionary movements will be abortive attempts.

The rise of Islam is screwing my calculations, but God knows how He will deal with that.

cracked.com/article_25570_5-surprising-ways-america-actually-moving-backwards.html

Attached: 75f688075e49c81b64d81ccf6ac56df2.jpg (320x240, 66.82K)

I did all of this. That's why I'm a Christian/

I remember when cracked used to write amusing articles and provide interesting trivia. They are so utterly pozzed these days.

While I still have to deal with bad habits from atheist years (leftover wreckage from hedonistic lifestyle), praise the Lord for He did not forsake me, a lowly sinner, to die in a ditch or a gutter, but have raised me up.

I was raised by a single mother atheist wanted to kill myself every day of my life i also live in a 41% non religious country similar story for some of my friends

THE POWER OF THE INDIVIDUAL RISES

lol what?

Yeah.
Sad, i used to recommend them.
The fact that they still source their listicles(that aren't opinion pieces) makes them useful sometimes.

Attached: 1526066520840.jpg (506x556, 42.92K)

Well, I was a deist, atheism was always illogical so long as the universe had a beginning.

I wonder if they're having the same experience in leftist circles, idk, maybe their crazy murder cult spews out wrongthinkers like a gatling gun

1) Why are you here?

2) All the authorities say Christianity = bad, secular = good

3) Because of point 2, you're a dumb cuck,

4) Not only are you dumb and a cuckold, you have proven it by coming to a place on the internet for people who intend to cuck you, discussing how they will cuck you.

Careful what you call yourself, or you might become it lol

o luther!