Black market guns in Australia?

If anti-smoking laws failed this hard in Australia. The same probably happened with guns?

Dunno if they're still in circulation, but a few years the media was freaking out cause the cops were finding a bunch of Luty clones during drug raids.

Attached: aus smg.jpg (660x406, 41.99K)

Those look like shit

you're missing the point

The luty is shit, or at the very least it is not the sort of thing that you'd expect to buy from a gun shop, that wasn't what it was for. The point of the luty, when Luty made the first one, was showing that you can't ban guns unless you also ban all metal working gear/knowledge and a bunch of perfectly legal and innocuous parts. I don't remember the full list of pieces that went into the original Luty, but he picked them all up over the counter at a local hardware shop, that was the point.

Attached: You can't ban an idea.png (882x556, 926.03K)

Thousands Aussies are buying the guns on darknet.

Doesn't nowadays buying kitchen knives or hammers put you on a watchlist?

But not here cause Australia is a big fat island.

I wish law and order writers never discovered the deep web.

How much is a pack of darts in upside-down? Here tabbaco and booze are way pricier than the US because muh sin tax.

Not sure why McDonald’s flag, am leaf though.

Probably you are accessing someone wifi with VPN on.

To the lament of many a tradie, a pack of 30 Winnie blues will run you about $35 AUD.

Attached: keep calm and smoke meth, white fella.jpg (1252x892, 153.72K)

Crikey! Approximately 32 CA dollaros? Pack of John Player blue is 21$ here. Last bottle of whiskey I bought was ~40$ for 750ml bottle, it was cheaper stuff too. Last time I was in Yourup they were seeking packs of darts for like 6€ on the street corners.

Do many people grow their own tobacco? from what I understand a number of people started doing it here when cigs hit $20 a pack about a decade ago.

That price is similar to here after the exchange rate.

I've heard of more people growing something else than tobacco.

Weeds?

Jesus. That's expensive even for Leafland. The Leafs I know pay less than I do for whiskey.
>tfw can get a bottle of whiskey for like $20
$12 if I'm willing to deal with 40% neutral spirits bullshit.

How would that work? Do they make you show ID or something?

I'd assume it looks like this

Attached: Not a parody account.png (1280x720 609.13 KB, 7.79M)

Guns are useful, smoking is disgusting and the sign of an addicted loser with no self-control.

You can smoke your illegal tobacco in public, you can not tell it is illegal. Not so for guns.
Easier to get/grow tobacco than it is to get/produce guns.
The punishment for tobacco will be much much less than guns.
People are addicted to tobacco.

Attached: 8b2a034557cf29429b17116473212a24.gif (540x450, 288.11K)

That’s normal here, unless I really butchered my prices.
What whiskey are they buying?

I like how they put CM measure on the red paper to show they are serious about the knife.

Australia has a fuck ton of illegal guns. They didn't use to be so restricted, and when the restrictions rolled around lots of people didn't turn in or register them. Also lots of illegal guns coming in off the boats from SE Asia.

Is that a bread knife?

Its a similar situation here except instead of a bunch of Chinese SKS's its L2 SLR's, AKM's, and M16's that solders coming home from overseas conflicts just walked off the boats with since the government only gave a shit abut handguns back then. Also all the criminals importing guns in pieces from the US and China in shipping containers full of car parts and building supplies.