First female F-16 demo team commander relieved of duty after two weeks

Capt. Zoe Kotnik, whose call sign was SiS, was announced with much fanfare as the first female pilot to head the F-16 Viper demonstration team on Jan. 29. Labeled the real life "Wonder Woman" at the ceramony, she was relieved of command Monday due to a loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command.
archive.is/pHuN2
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x883, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.de/books?id=i6dCAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA85&dq=cowards fools inauthor:William inauthor:Francis inauthor:Butler&hl=en&sa=X&ei=UQjKULnhMc200QHQ1oD4Bw&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=cowards fools inauthor:William inauthor:Francis inauthor:Butler&f=false
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7437034/US-Navy-crews-mutiny-against-the-Sea-Witch-captain-who--belittled-them.html
archive.fo/cA4h3
articles.latimes.com/1994-10-27/news/mn-55338_1_dagny-hultgreen
archive.is/7re1b
aim.org/publications/aim_report/1997/09b.html
archive.is/6KXkb
web.archive.org/web/20160530063334/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/female-b-52-pilot-quits-over-charges-of-adultery-1262385.html
theothermccain.com/2018/06/17/tip-pentagon-covering-up-fact-that-female-officers-nearly-sank-navy-ship/
archive.is/evN2h
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/08/24/national/japan-sees-first-woman-qualify-f-15-fighter-jet-pilot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd relieve my duty on her face

Despite gommunism, we don't let wymyn fly our jets. We do unfortunately let them fly choppers though.

Imagine going through rigorous training, actual combat sorties and then being put in a demonstration squad and having to take orders from some grating high-pitched whumyn who acts like hot shit because >first female

This was the work of Mihaly Dumitru Margareta Corneliu Leopold Blanca Karol Aeon Ignatius Raphael Maria Niketas A. Shilage.

Attached: brownie.png (188x188, 55.98K)

Well, at least they bullied her back into submission and she quit

>F-16V not Vagina-compatible

Attached: 1468865943559-k.png (441x437, 199.34K)

The state of modern military saddens me.

Good one.

Attached: 5046ab9624b8b05240bf06639684c8440cf881ffcd969d43691608a95623c02c-0210.jpg (232x232, 9.71K)

Attached: 2173-2308.mp4 (1920x1080, 2.3M)

If you read the article her commanders 'lost confidence' in her ability to lead the team after a series of mistakes that they won't give the details on. Presumably it didn't involve a fatality, as I'm pretty sure that even in Wiemar America those are matters of public record - what sort of non-lethal fuck up would cost a PR friendly, face of their ad campaigns, diversity officer her position?

When will real Men learn not to make the same mistakes anymore?

Attached: 06c395112132ae8fe0fe6d0763b0f1817231497b3b6557167c59e83fcd785607.jpg (1036x627, 158.52K)

When the globohomo-era ends.

Attached: 03bd5cd2ab0acdd43e90a2ff8f424b2c0d4a21e155ff59c52fec00f45d8df6dc-0015.jpg (746x880, 117.56K)

They probably found her in the barracks sucking off all her men.

Even if we allowed women to fly combat jets in order to prevent squads from being sausagefests one should never allow women at leading roles, it's not only potentially catastrophic due to females' bad decisions but also taking orders from a woman is greatly demoralizing.

Just don't allow women. It's not that hard.
The only time you can is if they had one dimension less in most cases.

I'd imagine her ego would be so big it was in danger of collapsing under its own weight - she'd think it was 'beneath herself' to fuck her subordinates (and probably saw it as beneath herself to treat them like human beings - going from what I've seen of female managers so far). If she was sucking anyones cock it would be the senior officer who promoted/championed her. Maybe she stopped sucking his cock and that's what lead to the demotion? It would either be that or a string of screwups so major that they decided she was doing more harm than they could justify for her PR value.

That quote should not be attributed to Thucydides. The first recorded use of that saying was in a book written by Sir William Francis Butler.
books.google.de/books?id=i6dCAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA85&dq=cowards fools inauthor:William inauthor:Francis inauthor:Butler&hl=en&sa=X&ei=UQjKULnhMc200QHQ1oD4Bw&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=cowards fools inauthor:William inauthor:Francis inauthor:Butler&f=false

brap on that hOh SiS

We'll get the JoJ done right.

OVER AND OVER AGAIN

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7437034/US-Navy-crews-mutiny-against-the-Sea-Witch-captain-who--belittled-them.html
archive.fo/cA4h3

articles.latimes.com/1994-10-27/news/mn-55338_1_dagny-hultgreen
archive.is/7re1b
aim.org/publications/aim_report/1997/09b.html
archive.is/6KXkb

web.archive.org/web/20160530063334/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/female-b-52-pilot-quits-over-charges-of-adultery-1262385.html

theothermccain.com/2018/06/17/tip-pentagon-covering-up-fact-that-female-officers-nearly-sank-navy-ship/
archive.is/evN2h

Attached: sereg helge kapitany.jpg (3071x1472, 2.11M)

Attached: 4921c80770e2c6778910493db05754df3227d33d0d0439a173e17fc86037f596.png (935x935, 651K)

What would it actually take to get the people who believe in this to realise that it only fails? At this point it looks like a small nuclear war wouldn't be enough.

You answered your own question.
We need a large nuclear war. Then just muderrape the survivors who didn't learn.

Why was it even relevant to tell us a long ass name like that?

Attached: 06fa86e7db58ca93f160dbdb52bcd262cfbe2e121afd85ccc11ad7757fa9544f.jpg (662x664, 50K)

Wasn't looking for a solution, more wondering what sort of cataclysm would be needed to go beyond the point where they can rationalise it away/conveniently forget it ever happened.

Women have absolutely no place in any military.

This
They can be sex slaves though.

As long as they can fit the same standards as men can I think they should be OK. But that would require the military to actually enforce physical standards in recruiting, which is not going to happen with the current recruiting problems.
The only problem that would remain after the army starts doing that would be pregnancies and STDs. Dunno what to do about those.

Allow the 3% of women who can meet quals to enlist, enforce dishonourable discharge for both the man and the woman if they fraternise, and if necessary have women be relegated to all-female units.

The big difficulty with all-female units is what you do with them.
If you're perceived as sending them into danger too much, people will screech that you're treating women as too disposable. If you're perceived as holding them back from danger, then people will screech that you're giving them unfair special treatment compared to male units that are supposed to be treated the same. Most likely you'd hear both at the same time, regardless of how true either actually was.

Forgot to add the additional drawback of female losses potentially being a larger morale hit than male, body-for-body. Especially if they're captured alive.

Never interrupt your enemy from doing a mistake.

Psychological deficiencies of wymin are way more severe than their physical ones.

Sometimes you just have to napalm the shit out of that non-White orphanage.

Men don't bleed out of their crotch every month.

Imagine STILL falling for this myth.

What about Japans 'comfort women' That seems to indicate a positive, and possibly necessary, role that women could play at least for the military.

At this point the enemy's mistake is harming us. Should we still not interrupt it?

Great. They've already been demanding a separate and much much lower standard for women to be 'fair'. This has been going on for years (potentially a decade or more at this point, it's hard to pin down a definitive start date), it's become unavoidably clear that only the upper ~0.0001 of the top percentile can manage that.

So that's never, for as long as the military remains a political issue.

So the military should take their female recruits, sterilise them, and put them on a mandatory and monitored daily dose of testosterone to keep them 'up to spec' for the duration of their service?

Attached: that's disgusting.jpg (600x400, 25.03K)

Also, children and husbands of korean comfort women now run a raparations racket that's holocauster cinematic universe™ lite.

The inmates are running the asylum.

link for those two?

Pretty sure it was just to show that he wuz KANGZ and shieeet

Woman should only ever be nurses. Even with a passing physical grade, integrated squads suffer a huge loss of unit cohesion and effectiveness as the men fight to protect the women with their uncontrollable instinct we evolved to have and women fight each other because its what they do. I would hesitate to even trust them with a seemingly lower risk job like cargo, tanker, AWACS or maritime patrol plane crew because of shit like cat fights causing the Fitzgerald collision because the CIC officer was having a cat fight with the navigator.

Attached: Tomclancysrainbowsprinkles.jpg (331x481, 50.82K)

Just sentence the barren female convicts to unpaid life military services with cyanide injection collars. The problem solved.

Providing deployed soldiers with whores isn't, in itself, a bad idea. The Japs fucking it up does not disprove this.

Conscripted prisoners generally aren't all that reliable, and do you really want a new generation of commissars running around and making other units lives hell? "Just don't give them authority over other units!", yes, because every officer ever always sticks to their exact purview and never acts like a cunt just because they can

You don’t need to put them in the front line. Just give the menial jobs that can give military force profits so they can use the profits to buy the military stuffs.

When an actual war against a country that can fight back breaks out and forces the US military to be effective (or the US losing a war that affected the home front in the form of lost territory, because of politics preventing efficient military command).

Either a sex scandal or she nearly killed people repeatedly but thankfully didn't get anything that would appear in public records (or she did and the military covered it up because they do that).

Generally the females they put in charge won't suck off their own men because they think they're above them. Now sucking off a room of officers, however…
Honestly even doing something like going to a rave can get you in serious shit in the Chairforce from what I recall. I know an embassy marine who got a promotion because he caught a Colonel at a rave and looked the other way.

This, honestly. An enemy force can take as many POWs as they want and do terrible, terrible things to them, and post it all over social media, and the public reaction will be to sigh. If a female combat force was ever taken prisoner and a rape video or some such was posted, it would be heads exploding across just about any country and a giant shit storm.

So was it utter incompetence? They give female incompetence some major leeway so it being 2 weeks implies it was more than just incompetence of command. The base CO also said "she made a mistake".
Now that could be a lot of stuff but then I rememeber…
The airforce has somehow managed to actually become more pozzed than the navy. In such a pozzed environment the phrase "she made a mistake" seems like very clumsy pc shit. Which, if thats the case, that would mean that the mistake that she made was something that most people would find absolutely disgusting behavior.

Yup I am correct.

We've literally seen this play out with that whore.. what was her name? lynch? First off there was a huge fucking thing about it. Guys were getting taken alive and tortured and executed quite frequently, but oh no no no some dumb whore who shouldnt have been allowed there in the first place got captured by sand niggers. It was covered every second of every day. And then there was the rescue raid. I forget exactly how many casualties there were but they were significant considering it was SpecOp raid. I remember when it first happened there were a lot of rumors that a lot of the rangers who were assisting with the raid completely disregarded their training and ran toward the objective as if it were their own mother being tortured.

just let them get raped

Except there was no "rescue" since she was safe in an Iraqi hospital.

this tbh

Imagine how shit you have to be to get relieved after 14 days

Attached: OUHHH.jpg (224x225, 8.08K)

14 days though. That sounds almost like she was coming into work black out drunk, calling her CO 'fuckface' in official paperwork, and physically assaulting the men put under her command.

Possible. She could have also almost crashed her or another pilot's plane due to deliberate orders she gave despite knowing it was incompetent to do so. Planes are expensive.

Are you trying to imply that the rescue of the lynch whore was mandela effected? There was a big raid on some compound that resulted in numerous casualties.

For attitude that's about what it would take. That or she said "what a bunch of monkeys" talking about nigger ground crews.

On a professional level that would be not even be it. That would earn you an official reprimand (career killer) and chalked off to inexperience in a new position. You need to kill someone to get sacked from a political position. Unless her CO was a women, she would have to have done that several times in two weeks, to justify such extreme.

That's what happens when you don't know when "too much" is too much. It turned a serious cutscene in to a shits and giggles fest. Thus, ruining the intended atmosphere. That's the thing with nips, they've never heard of the concept of brevity. Felt like I was watching a fanfiction with some deepest lore.

Attached: c2f0ccbd51d49e99e17105449f84fd72fbd362ddc15adb9faee8c9a25b468d1c.png (309x349, 37.62K)

Attached: 2652ed8cda94139bbb20d77e10bce743b72035f778c6e96aac63e4f7dba0767c.jpg (634x878, 143.23K)

Look on the bright side, she didn't get anybody killed.

As far as we know, anyway.

She probably killed 60 gorillion in just a few swallows

A serious war. Not like bombing mud people, but an actual battle between first world nations where effective combat mattered and replacing lost men mattered even more. Anything less than motherhood propaganda will fail.

Then we only have to deal with the massive psychological differences, the physical differences and the larping retards who think this is a good idea.

Only a Jerry could think of something this stupid. No one else was raised to hate themselves quite that much.

They can work as medical staff. Nurses are useful for doing the cleaning, basic support work and giving the men passing through a little relief. Force them on birth control and have a stern man in charge and they will do a fine service.

So that's never then. A war between first world powers (with all the alliances and nukes involved) would end with both sides getting absolutely wrekt the moment one side thinks it's starting to lose. When first world nations want to fuck each other over they don't invade each other, they do economic shit at their enemies and fund terrorists/separatist groups either in the target country or their sphere of influence. We've seen the last of the big wars.

Military nurses tend to become walking STD archives pretty swiftly, they'd need to be on regular rotations between work and recovery, and under pretty much daily sexual health checks while they're in country. It's why I suggested comfort women earlier. It seems that women in the military who aren't given authority often (and rather quickly) become the units fuckhole; so it would make more sense to make that their actual job, select for it, and put them on a program designed to get them preforming that function as effectively as possible.

They are not at home birthing white babies? Then everything is great.

She could have and the military just covered it up.

Noice.

That's incredibly hard to do in burgerland because of the press and almost everything being public record. Someone die in a plane crash? Press would know. Someone die from an explosion? Press would know. Someone die in an incredibly off way where nobody would really know? The family members tip off the press. Granted, the MSM would try to cover it up, some small local news stations/radio stations/newspaper would usually have something.

What

is alluding to is the quality of women. There genuinely are women capable of serving, although there aren't many. Most of them are of the opinion that "it's different if I do it", which doesn't work in a just society, much less a combat formation.

I really wish you could do studies on how well all female vs all male vs mixed platoons could work. Although I could imagine a harem type, i.e. all female with male NCO, would be a ticking bomb for PR, judging by most reports on all female companies. I bet that NCO would end up having to pay a lot of child support too.

Maybe some french anons can verify this, but I thought the french fly whores out to their FOBs and so on, where they live in special pink containers?

So instead of getting a ship shot at in the gulf of Tonkin, you could release rape videos once a day to verify marching in to a country of your choosing? I have a feeling that a US special forces time consisting entirely of women will be arrested in a foreign country next time the US needs a scrap.

Military medical training facilities should be renamed to guarded brothels.

That sounds absolutely retarded but I believe it

They did during the first vietnam war if I recall. Bunch of algerians and local viet whores got captured at Dien Bien Phu

The best thread to get this reference from.
If I had to do it all over again, I would do it all over again.

There aren't. The few that can pass the standards are not worth it in integrating in the unit.

No tampon cost is worth for any female.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/08/24/national/japan-sees-first-woman-qualify-f-15-fighter-jet-pilot/

Attached: [Asenshi] Hisone to Masotan - 06 [AD3511ED].mkv_snapshot_22.14_[2018.05.20_04.16.31].jpg (1280x720, 83.33K)

How are they expecting her to pilots things at that age?

Attached: girly7.jpg (500x430 45.02 KB, 24.69K)

Get flayed.

The state of your military gladdens me, knowing that in a few centuries Israels lapdog can't protect them anymore

Attached: 2016-01-16-1452946810-6459589-ScreenshotofU.S.presidentialcandidatesDonaldTrumpHillaryClintonlickingIsraelsboots-thumb.jpg (500x350, 77.14K)

Can't wait for the JewSA military to be completely weak.
At that point, it'll be a free for all for raiding and looting military bases. Wouldn't mind bringing home a M2HB and some fancy ammo for it.

By that point won't all the gear (or at least the good stuff) have been sold/stolen by the army to cover unpaid wages/senior officers retirement funds?

Or funneled off to third world countries or to private land estates of high ranking officers who "retired" into a position at Lockheeb, yeah.

Singapore too

Poland

I hope they all crash in to each other. Women can't drive, and they sure as hell can't fly. We should have an all female aerobatic team, it'll be a literal blast.

Attached: mig 29 aeorbatic.jpeg (640x479, 135.71K)

Fortunately for us, our air force is still not big enough to have woman pilots yet.

I can still only dream about the politicians and the top brass coming to their senses, so that they get rid of our air force in favour of ground based AA. They already bought artillery and that AA system that uses the very same missiles that the Gripens are equipped with. Now someone just have to make a few connections and then take a look at our budget and the cost of these various systems.

And why would you get rid of our airforce? We wouldn't be able to start an effective military offense without them. We should raise the number of our airforce, not make it cease to exist.

Because it's not a necessity of war, just a very expensive luxury that you don't even need most of the time. Let's take a look at the rôles of the air force:

Attached: KABSZ jelvény.jpg (128x96, 5.32K)

Having an air force means you stop playing war and just win. If you can whiz by and blow an enemy location away with zero causalities you just achieved a huge victory.

The infantry isn't in ept for letting a superior strategy win out. They don't need to run in and die to achieve minor victories which are important but small scale.

0 IQ

what about having BOTH airforce and a good ground side capabilities?

This.

Magyarbros, we really need you guys to have a developed military for taking back Europe from the mudslimes after the Jewnited States becomes too weak to do anything.

Well, that's a hell of a lot of responsibility you're putting on our shoulders…

Why don't you try to actually debate what I wrote if you disagree with me so much? It shouldn't be that hard to pick it apart if it's so wrong.

Attached: 50smed5.jpg (247x250, 6.26K)

To refute what you wrote would be like refuting a 1st grader when he says automatic rifles increase the rate of war at 600 percent. It's meaningless. Yes, aircraft can injure their own guys… as can infantry. You lack even the most basic understanding of anything, and I literally mean anything, military related. Not even military related, what you wrote could be refuted by a wheelchair bound babbling retard, who more likely than not has more common sense than you. You literally don't understand the concept of air superiority, and you think that CAS is useless because "the infantry will rely on it all the time". If you told me that you were in elementary school, I would believe you.
Your next move will be to say that you were only pretending to be retarded

So you are less useful than a wheelchair bound babbling retard, because you can't even refute what I wrote.