Canadian Woman Questions Holocaust, Visits Germany, Gets Tossed in the Slammer

Jasper, Alberta. A woman who denied the Holocaust in at least one video posted on YouTube is on trial at a criminal courthouse in Munich.

Monika Schaefer, 59, and her 63-year-old German-Canadian brother, Alfred Schaefer, who lives near Munich, are being tried together for Volksverhetzung, which officially translates in English from the German Criminal Code as “incitement to hatred,” said court spokesperson Florian Gliwitzky in an email to CBC News on Friday.
Imprisoned in Germany: Canadian Woman on Trial in Munich for Questioning the Holocaust

If Albertan Monika Schaefer is convicted, she faces up to five years in prison.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/canadian-woman-visits-germany-questions-holocaust-gets-tossed-slammer/ri24104

Attached: 300px-Freiheit_für_Monika_Schaefer_(Facebook-Aufruf).jpg (300x276, 32.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/national/canadian-holocaust-denier-on-trial-in-germany-a-political-prisoner-ontario-civil-liberties-association
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice one, Hans

I would never go near Europe without researching all of the 'le hate speech' laws and holocaust denial laws of wherever I'm going.

Europe is dead.

Things are completely backwards.

Attached: 1518851688738.png (645x729, 146.79K)

FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK THE KIKES
FUCK THE CRACKAS

Isn't this what they say the Nazis did? Thank G-d everyone sacrificed thousands of their own people just so Europe could jail and charge people for questioning "official stories".

Attached: Fred Leuchter Interview with Jim Rizoli 2015.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

Fred Leuchter, hailed as the worlds foremost expert on executions, and execution systems, on ((network tellevision))) nonetheless,destroyed by jews for exposing the Holohoax.

If you want to know who rules you, first know who you are not allowed to criticize.

Spread stories like this to your normie friends so the blatant hypocrisy of Germany and the EU becomes more commonly known.

But in jail for just fucking QUESTIONING the holocaust. Holy fuck the EU is retarded.

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: asdasd.jpg (602x401, 28.88K)

At least one hate speech complaint was filed against her with the Alberta and Canadian human rights commissions. ​

She was outed by these fucks - B’nai Brith, a Canadian Jewish supremacist group
Time to fire up the ovens in leafland.

JAIL
JAIL

Which one is it you fucks?

Don't worry, Israel is about fuck itself by overplaying their hand
and then
not that I am advocating this
but
is there is a jewish nation state, then there is a place to deport jews.
How many Jews can Israel hold? Could Israel become a ghetto? I mean besides the existing Ghettos of the West Bank and Gaza.

Lol @ you believing in god
you stupid fucking idiot

"Ladies and Gentlemen…"

ooops I almost forgot
you guys can't get girls….

Ahem…. clears throat….

"Gentlemen, I have an announcement…"

LOL @ WHAT MY PEOPLE
ARE DOING TO YOURS

this is a good one. never seen that. heres a proper translation of final solution for ya.

Attached: Finalsolution.webm (518x272, 6.71M)

there's a reason why
we own you
we're smarter than you

There's an aspect about Holocaust denial that always confuses me. If Hitler didn't kill that many Jews, why is he still revered by those who want to kill Jews?

little men like you
will forever be barking
like a little dog
but you're never going
to do a damn thing
because you are weak
and little dogs bark
because they're scared

A: because Hitler was actually bisexual (which means he was gay)

And he was born with only one testicle, and he had a tiny diminutive penis

he's somebody that an effeminate coward can 'relate to'

holocaust survivor details her experience in auschwitz

why the low iq? why did you accidentally shit in your own bed causing your own social marxism to take over israel and the jews? why no innovation? why did your God curse you?

Attached: holocaust they put a nail in my head.mp4 (854x480, 8.67M)

and in case anyone doesn't believe it, you can research it… He was born with only one testicle, his penis was tiny, AND he engaged in homosexual acts all the way up to the end

that woman's not Jewish.

Fail…. wow….

you're inept

ishgydgy

good thing we have kikes like this to set the record straight and get rid of free speech so you cant easily debunk their hoax.

Attached: holocaust survivors want to stop freedom of speech before audda shoah.mp4 (720x432, 8.07M)

well, cant blame you, you guys arent really jewish anymore, youre more mixed than americans. ever wonder why jewish women are so ugly with mismatched features?

Attached: Holocaust suvivor of delousing genocide.webm (540x360, 7.38M)

hitler provided a better homeland for jews than they could ever provide on their own. theyre lucky americans build and maintain israel.

Attached: how to build a deathcamp.webm (960x720, 536.68K)

Lol keep telling yourself that, little guy

Idiot, that's why we only fuck your women….

lol, nobody wants jewish men, theyre just as deformed as the women. thats why your birth rates outside of inbred religious kike communities are so low… well, its more because you cant stop fucking eachother. israel is one of the top LGBT destinations :)

maybe it's not a good idea to start every male life with a chop chop and a dick suck by an old man, ey?

Attached: 9195e68db45f2f535dbe28921d021e9d15e61366622a4527ab1fea4b48b33e7e.jpg (750x720, 111.48K)

We did it reddit!!!

Hahahaha !! Lol@ nobody wants Jewish men !! Hilarious!

(That's why ALL mothers tell their daughters to go marry a nice Jewish guy)

You're a fucking idiot, but we've already come to that conclusion

Let me explain to you why all mothers tell their daughters to 'find a nice Jewish guy': because our penises are bigger

FACT: I'm living proof that Jews are genetically blessed with bigger penises

Thankfully no one else will ever be as stupid as tarbabies

It's a famous phrase
mothers tell their daughters
"find a nice Jewish guy and
get married"

you'll never hear a mother
say "find a nice white guy"

Thankfully no one else will ever be as intelligent as jews

Kiss my ass

You would know

stop watching talmudvision. the only mothers that tell their kids that are jewish mothers of ugly jewish daughters. but the jewish men are interested in niggers and other men.

actually thats what they all say.

smallest penis in the world record is held by a kike.

My friends already know about the holohoax, they agree with me.

Mothers have been advising
daughters to 'find a nice Jewish
guy and settle down' for centuries

but it became such a well-known
statement over the past 80 years that it has become part of the collective consciousness…

And of course mothers aren't going to want to hurt their son's feelings and bruise their little egos, so the common myth is that mothers suggest this to their daughters 'because Jews become doctors and lawyers'….

But you'll never hear a mother tell her daughter to "find a nice doctor or lawyer and settle down"….

It's ALWAYS "find a nice Jewish man and get married", because our penises are bigger than yours.

(Your mothers are women, and trust me Size Matters)

>your friends

Super Mario, Zelda & Ms. PacMan don't count as friends

Apparently, the belief in misinformation is your technique of surviving without losing the will to live

What the fuck are you talking about?

Thanks to White Nationalists who keep the victimhood alive.

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

Like I said, the entire world laughs in your face, because you're not important enough to wait until you've walked past us so we can laugh behind your back in an effort not to hurt your feelings…

You can tell yourself whatever you'd like, but you're nothing more than a little yapping dog, barking and barking, trying to convince yourself that you're not terrified.

We Run the World, and there's nothing you'll ever be able to do or say about it that's going to change anything.

That's the reality you have lived in since the day you were born, and that's the reality you're going to live in until the day you die.

It doesn't matter how many attempts you try, because the only thing you succeeded in is failure

The reason we are also self-confident is because we heard all the barking and yapping before, and we know there's nothing you can do

whites will outlive jews. nomatter the amount of damage we will always exist in remote areas at the very least. meanwhile you guys have cornered yourself in a single country and are falling victim to your own social weapons.

Attached: bb2142b72b4b03739ddee48d9c8b9f2f62844531fd18c87b8f79c099272582cb.jpg (1200x1129, 178.55K)

lol this guy looks like a jew

Attached: a1c2466397e8f4266ec57ac9b05aa468911542b2a8f918b950fb031357f3a208.jpg (332x496, 166.3K)

neanderthal for comparison

Attached: 6bb445d6fa129485885bf4b658bb6501300bd1204af18a06f587ab8fd7d74e08.jpg (231x300, 13.71K)

kike for comparison

Attached: 297ba531c11edb6740c8378a5eae00ca26c5897278af100785dad91953ada0a3.jpg (338x423, 82.68K)

All of your idiotic theories
and angry rants aside…….

The reason you are at the bottom is because that's where you are genetically inclined to be

That's just Nature's way of putting you in your place, while the powers-that-be have lifted my people high on a pedestal

…says the yapping, diminutive, overlooked little dog

Nobody pays attention to the echo of a little dog barking from Miles beneath us… You're so far down at the bottom, that we've learned to tune out the incessant yapping….

jews live in ghetto little neighborhoods and dont have the mental capacity to live well even if they have money. meanwhile i live in a beautiful white neighborhood.

Attached: 7b31ae5468fe61bd02718cf290be427dd728272f5ea78a50dee73600c64b7ae2.jpg (750x750, 389.92K)

Hitler

did

nothing

wrong

Have You Ever Noticed:

That Jews aren't continually complaining and yapping like little dogs?……

There's a reason why certain people complain forever

It's because they are shit on by Society……

And it's not the Jews who are doing The Barking And Yapping

Hahaha !!

dog? save that language for your ugly women and your mongrel arab genes.

lol, thats literally the most prevalent stereotype of jews. a bunch of whiney, nasal, complainers. for shits sake you had God raining down food from the heavens, and you were still bitching about it. Moses in the desert did nothing but complain about the jews because of their constant complaining.

A G A I N :

we aren't concerned.
please continue complaining.
we don't blame you for
being indignant

what's that little guy?

still yapping?…………
get used to it

We never put you on that high of a pedestal.
We didn't need to.

Attached: 991307e5f0ccf984e5ef5a3cca1d2f15.jpg (627x369, 32.29K)

There's a reason
why you never see
a 'jewish supremacy'
thread……………………

We already won a long time ago

Can you stop typing

Like this…….
It makes you look like a moron

it didn't work very well for you

nope

yeah but why though

(((we))) is that why israel is the capital of shilling? because you dont complain or concern yourself with us?

because jews hate themselves and they hate other jews. i dont blame you guys, especially your women.

look how ineffective you are

claiming a victory………..

while complaining about your
F A I L U R E

who are you talking to?

Attached: a1a74b19d9004247047310633fd8dee62f6b45bf3dfe7de399a51b87c84a1009.png (736x418, 353.34K)

…says the tiny penis child…
…as he yaps about injustice…

A: you know who I'm talking to

little dick

I'm leaving now

but before I go

It feels good to be chosen

(Not that any of you would know what I'm talking about)

lol, it may be small, but jewish women always want it. you should see how often my j-date profile gets hit up by married women.

then why reply twice?

*pats you on the head*

"good boy!"

no wonder you never get laid

there is no such thing as jewish dna. but we can all recognize you because youre ugly.

im married to a white girl. i just use j-date to break up jewish marriages. its so easy. unfortunately so many jewish men are cucked they stay with the women.

lol awwwww

there, there, boy
*tosses you a treat"

sure you are, Super Mario

suuurrre you are

do you think that works?

with 3 kids. et tu?

Attached: c5a7f6a17a3915118ab2e5c7ec4690471b2834d8b19769acdd8cbcd3121c23f8.png (505x519, 252.56K)

Okay, little boys…..

I'm outta here
have fun yapping

k, go back to your ugly women, enjoy. someone has to…

lol I only fuck white girls
and I've LITERALLY had sex
with well over 600 women
and teenaged girls

go back to Zelda

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-10.15.01.jpg (505x519, 68.28K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-10.18.25.jpg (480x360, 27.33K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-24-10.19.50.jpg (680x463, 67.38K)

btw, I realize that anybody can lie online, and claim whatever they want to….

but I'm actually being completely honest when I say that I fucked well over 600 women and teenage girls in my life…

Not joking at all… Not at all….

I was a strip club DJ for almost 10 years, and that's only a small part of my life… 10 years in the strip club DJ booth equals almost 3,650 nights of fucking EVERY female that walked through the door, whether it was a stripper, a waitress, a bartender, or a young chick walking in off the street to do an audition….

(You would never believe how much pussy I got in those 10 years)

But like I said, that was just a small time period in my life, and I never had a problem getting girls beforehand or afterwards….

I've always mainly fucked women with German descendancy, been married three times, one being a blue-eyed blonde-haired chiseled featured bombshell Swedish girl (as in: actually from Sweden)

… I've never relied on dating apps or technology to fuck a girl in my life, and I've never had to actually 'hit' on a girl either, because like all Jewish men, I'm very self-confident and women are attracted to self confidence….

I've got children, and I've definitely got children out there that I've never met…

(I can guarantee you I got several women pregnant)

Anyway I'm actually leaving now because I have some business to take care of

QUESTION:
Have you ever been near a dog pound where hundreds of dogs are barking from inside their Kennels?

It's really easy to just 'tune it out', and THAT'S why it seems like nobody ever pays attention to you…. Because they're not paying attention to you at all…..

Attached: US2_20180724102115.jpg (427x561, 66.58K)

…. But I don't dislike you guys… I actually empathize with you… We Jewish people know what it's like to be the underdog… So we understand what you're going through

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12.55.09.png (714x710, 576.48K)

Canadian Holocaust denier on trial in Germany a 'political prisoner': OCLA

A civil liberties group is urging the Canadian government to end the “unjust and immoral” imprisonment of Monika Schaefer, a German-Canadian woman on trial in Germany for publishing videos denying the Holocaust.

The Ontario Civil Liberties Association says it’s concerned about Canada’s apparent unwillingness to come to the aid of Schaefer, who it describes as a Canadian “political prisoner” who was charged with a German criminal law that does not exist in Canada and is contrary to international law.

In a letter signed by executive director Joseph Hickey, the association calls on Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould and Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland to act immediately, starting with appointing a consular observer and direct contact for Schaefer.

“We ask you both to do everything you can to save Monika Schaefer from her ongoing unjust and immoral imprisonment in Germany,” the letter says. “Every day that Canada refuses to act or acts ineffectively is a day that Ms. Schaefer spends in a foreign jail. Therefore, we express the required urgency.”

Schaefer ran for the Green party three times in Alberta’s Yellowhead riding before the party rejected her candidacy in 2015. The next year, she appeared in a YouTube video denying the Holocaust, which prompted the party to publicly condemn her views.

In the video titled, “Sorry mom, I was wrong about the Holocaust,” Schaefer says she was born and raised in Canada after her parents emigrated from Germany in the 1950s.

The Munich public prosecutor’s office says Schaefer was in Germany visiting family members when she was arrested in January. She was charged with six counts of “incitement of the people” for publishing videos denying the Holocaust.

Schaefer has been in custody since her arrest and her trial is set to continue until August 17, the office says, adding the maximum penalty for each count is three years’ imprisonment.

The civil liberties association says Germany’s law against Holocaust denial is contrary to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which was ratified by Canada in 1976. The United Nations Human Rights Committee has interpreted the covenant to be incompatible with laws that penalize the expression of opinions about historical facts, it says.

“The covenant does not permit general prohibition of expressions of an erroneous opinion or an incorrect interpretation of past events,” the human-rights committee has said, according to the letter.

The civil liberties group says in the letter that the 2016 video was made in Canada and published from Canada.

torontosun.com/news/national/canadian-holocaust-denier-on-trial-in-germany-a-political-prisoner-ontario-civil-liberties-association

Fuck off Andy, that cock pix you sent me was uncut

Yeah, you're clearly smarter with all of that retarded formatting. Why don't you choke on some pork, you braindead fuck.

Attached: buckard.png (541x496, 242.4K)

how to trigger
a low self-esteem
anal retentive
sheltered momma's
boy into reacting:

format your syntax strangely

play stupid games, win stupid prizes, Germany could be the only muslim country with holohoax laws tho