7-Year-Old Chess Prodigy Banned From World Championships Because She’s Israeli

A seven-year-old Israeli chess prodigy will not be able to participate in the World Chess Championship because the host country, Tunisia, will not allow Israelis to compete, the Times of Israel reported Saturday.

Schoolgirl Liel Levitan will instead participate in the World Alternative Championship, which is currently being crowdfunded via a campaign led by fellow Israeli chess player Lior Aizenberg.

Levitan, who has only been playing for three years, had qualified for the tournament by winning her category at the European School Chess Championship in Poland earlier this month, proving victorious in six of her seven matches.

“It was very moving,” Levitan said about standing on the winner’s podium as “Hatikvah” played. “I love chess. I think it’s a game for all ages, not only for grown-ups. My dream is to be the champion of the world.”

forward.com/fast-forward/406334/7-year-old-chess-prodigy-banned-from-world-championships-because-shes/

Attached: Capture.JPG (831x425, 63.56K)

Will jews never be just left alone?

Sure they will. When they are all dead :^)

Good! Kikes can only cheat their way to the top and this little parasite is no different.

You Jew you lose!

Stand proud Tunisia…remember what the Jews did to video games. Before you know it they take away your king and sell him off as DLC.

Palestinian Chess Prodigy banned from competing because she lives in the Ghetto of Gaza and her paper were not in order when checked by the Israeli camp guards.
will there be a trial of Zionists war criminals in Jerusalem like there was at Nuremburg?

when does she get the gas?

The jews don't own everything thing. DLC, micro transactions and gambling are the natural progression of video games as the consumers have shown they will shell out more money that way.

As will you and I in 50 -75 yrs.

The worms await us all

Coincidence? I think not you kike loving piece of inhumane trash.

Jews have just as successfully ran comunist governments as they have capitalist ones. They just decided that capitalism was more efficient for profit. Some larp ideology is not a threat to their control.

Nope, my dad works for the satanic cabal that runs the world and he got me on the list of the 0.1% of humanity that gets the eternal youth serum right when we nuke the world from our antarctica bunker while playing strip twister, sucks to be you pleb.

You'd have to be pretty fucking Jewish to think of those practices in the first place. A white man would just make a better product to make more money, only a Jew would try to squeeze every shekel out of a bad product.

Is the competition being run by Jeremy Corbyn

Oh man, the (((butthurt))) must be huge.

chess is redpilled on the jews

No doubt she plays 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 c5 3.d5 e6 every fucking time.

She`s a fucking kiddo. She wouldn't win anyway. High tier chess is ALL about remembering the patterns, there's nothing more to it. It's insanely boring and you have to be completely autistic to devote that much time into remembering that shit. There's only so much she could remember at her age.

>inb4 chesscucks calling me

Have you ever played memory with a kid? They will destroy you. Memory patterns are like food for a child's brain.

Attached: memory.jpg (614x461, 47.61K)

life is unfair

That isn't true. Chess, after the basic mechanics of tactics and endgames, is about choosing between different conflicting ideas, and many new ideas pop up all the time. It is no different from any other videogame you play with evolving metagames. Even if on the top level players are generally good at everything, they still have their distinct styles, and have disagreements on what to do.

You don't really understand the game, you sub 80 iq cuck.

Based Tunisia.
Good job, Tunisia.
Keep it up.
Down with the kikes no matter what

she is not israeli
she is jewish

That term gets tossed around way too loosely.
What's her FIDE?
Who has she beat?

Attached: Black hitler.jpeg (600x437, 61.17K)