Majoos and Poos vs Chinks and Pakis

Majoos and Poos vs Chinks and Pakis
news18.com/news/india/sushma-swaraj-makes-tehran-stopover-as-pakistan-faces-india-and-iran-anger-over-fidayeen-attacks-on-forces-2039151.html
news18.com/news/india/sushma-swaraj-makes-tehran-stopover-as-pakistan-faces-india-and-iran-anger-over-fidayeen-attacks-on-forces-2039151.html
We dont know if China will actually do anything since getting assfucked by vietnam in the late 70's and them being all bark and no bite though

Attached: aa-Cover-aqfbchq3u3649u6lf32obo3n51-20180904002609.Medi.jpg (2132x869, 665.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradoc.army.mil/Portals/14/Documents/MDO/TP525-3-1_30Nov2018.pdf
archive.is/E7zZK
tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/North_Korea/North_Korean_Tanks.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unlikely anything significant will happen. If the border dispute with Bhutan didn't pop off im not sure what will.

No matter what the absolute sorry state of the Chinese military is, it can't be even half as bad as the Indians
Someone post that image of the Indian 'next-gen' cheap plastic Galil surrounded by literal shit hunks

Attached: WORLD SUPERPOWER BY 2020 BEST RIFLE EVER.jpg (1214x910, 394.44K)

Honest to god, I'm convinced that Pakistan is the most competent country of those three, and they have like 40% inbreeding rates. Chinks will use zergrush strategies that became outdated when the machine gun was invented with very questionable equipment. Indians are poorly funded and generally rather incompetent. Technically speaking though, I want to see the Indians succeed, since the CCP is worse than everyone else in the region.

Are we going to refer the Chinese to the $1500 meme and is it going to be even worse/cheaper if there is a conflict?

Eggsplain. I don't understand.

Pakistanis are worthless dumb monkeys, they will never win any war ever. Indians can at the very least build their own weapons and they are masters in biological warfare.
The Chink 2 million strong army cannot be beaten by anyone other than the White man.

INDIAN SNIPERS ARE THE BEST IN TEH WORLD
THEY'LL SECURE THE WATER IN THE HIMALAYAS TO POO IN

Attached: pajeet marksmen.jpg (872x490, 53.5K)

The kit of an average Chinamen get issued is worth around 1500 in USD and since there military is mostly for crowd control.

In what fucking universe did that happened?
Is this what you tell yourselves at night to justify Vietnam assfucking the US until you went prolapse?
This is pure boomer fantasy, China and India WILL NEVER GO TO WAR WITH EACH OTHER.

No it's not. Not even by a longshot.

It's not outdated when you have more people than the others have bullets. Which China does. Chinese generals don't give a fuck about the lives of their soldiers because the one thing they will NEVER run out of is manpower. They will run out of food fuel and ammo long before they have no zerglings lefts.
China is the manufacture of the world. Everything you have is made by chinks. The screen in front of you the keyboard you type, the knife you use to cut your meat, the condoms I used to fuck your mom.
I've held and shot chink made M4 for Iranian contracts, the metal works and adjustment on them is BETTER than a Colt made M4. Chinks can make everything.
Common chinese goods are shit because import/export (((intermediaries))) ask them to make things the cheapest they can so they can maximize their profits when re-selling this crap in € and $ when they're not even buying it at $0.01.
If they want to make not-shit things they can (and they do all the time).

Meanwhile the poo aren't called that for nothing.
Hell do you follow the tank biathlon thing?
China uses Type 96 (that's their cheap ones) and those things clearly are on par with Russian T-72B3 (which have all the bells and whistles a modern ought to have).
Of course the poo being the poo they went on to cry that they were shit (with even niggers beating them) because the Russian supplied to them for the competition T-72B3 were shit and they would come with their own T-90 "POOSHIMA" next year to win, which are the T-90S made in India.
Next year, they came with three… none of them even worked.

That's India military competency right there, we're talking of a continent size country that was conquered by accident by 50 drunk British mall cops that were fighting 25 just as drunk Dutch/French/Portuguese almost-pirates that had taken over most of it.

The Sino-Vietnamese war, in which the chinks got absolutely dabbed on. I know you're still traumatised over Dien Bien Phu, but don't let your trauma cause you selective memory loss over Vietmanese history.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x501, 330.57K)

The thing is, the moment the western or russian QC adviser fucks off chinkshit ain't of any quality. I've been to the factory that Norinco/Polytech cranks their shit out of and the guy doing QC was a russian, probably the only reasonable fellow in the entire landmass known as the PRC that I met and the only guy who had anything that was actually edible. Its like you don't know the modern state of China and/or how absolutely fucked the people are there.

Why the fuck would China support Pakistan over Iran? What's wrong with leaving Iran and India to team up and having a nuclear bukkake with Pakistan?

There's no mention of China in the article either. In addition the US announced its support of India over Pakistan in a historic reversal. The Pakis are fucked.

Attached: 97a68e20ee882b185b07de3f2f1074b6d2db32ee91762373a13825cff494ee43.jpg (592x586, 47.84K)

Because the Chinks hate the poos and will probably attack them with any chance they can get.

Will Chinks harvest some of their obese citycuck MMORPG/smartphone addicts currently imprisoned in rehab detention centers in case of war?
What use could they have?

I doubt they hate them enough to turn their back on their most secure source of oil.

Are those soldiers, or Maoist rebels?

Attached: Naxalite rebels.jpeg (800x533 177.22 KB, 125.61K)

manual brute force hacking

China helped Pakiland greatly with their nuclear program. IIRC, they gave Pakistan some HEU and lots of help with missile tech and miniaturization.

apparently they can't make color cameras in China lmao

Those are Maoist rebels.

Why is modern way of life so boring and meaningless?

Have you looked into oil rigs companies put up for sale once the exploitation ends?

Attached: C345.jpg (640x360, 71.98K)

True, but poos are the ones that code for all of those products.

I think they're the maoist rebels the poos haven't been able to snuff out for decades

How nightmarish.

Attached: 62d189f875edd4a50e4f9ba4d5403c0f99c4971d1895897743d596acec5a7f31.png (500x307, 69.19K)

The Sino-Vietnamese was a purge of the PLA much like the Korean war was a purge of the country.
They openly went before to Russia and the US saying it was a simple "punishing" expedition and not an actual war, and they purposely didn't lend any air support or sea support.
What they did is round up all the commanders in PLA that were still maoist or against Deng Xiaoping that were kicking a storm about "my dying countrymen" in Vietnam, nevermind that Khmer Rouge did worse to ethnics chinks, (but they themselves were lying, they were really angry about the 1978 peace treaty with Japan) and told them to go do something about it if they were so eager, in the proper chink way that treat other people like disposable garbage.
After all Vietnamese bullets are cheaper than Chinese ones.
So off they sent hundreds of thousands of conscripts without even basic artillery support or proper plans to kill off a few hundreds commanders that weren't in the right Beijing clique.
Anyone good enough to have "achievements" would be able to redeem itself for their, real or presumed, slights (as anyone capable of winning with those conditions is good enough to be useful so shouldn't just be killed off).
Meanwhile everyone in the region was against Vietnam invading Cambodia except the USSR, so in doing such a limited (read "doomed to fail") war China would both be percieved as just, doing the dirty work no one wanted, after France and the US had tried and failed by smacking Vietnam a good time AND appear reasonable (compared to batshit insane Mao) to everyone important (USSR/US) as they're not actually trying to set out to extend their political control, but just "pacify" the area.

So they went in, had staggering casualties, got close enough to threaten Hanoi and make vietnamese generals clench their buttocks, and went back as they had promised.

China entirely and totally won that war, by accomplishing all the political objectives they had set:
- Securing the extremely controversial Deng Xiaoping seat (internal).
- Appear as a "responsible" regional power with a mind of it's own (external).

That's hilarious that you all think that chinks are the lowest but you're incapable of grasping the actual evilness of how their minds actually works.
They don't give flying fuck how many people die for their schemes, but you should NEVER mistake it for incompetence.

Chinese are the definition of evil.

good ol' deng

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x320, 84.74K)

That ain't much of a victory other than keeping the army busy for commie backstabbing back in Peking.

Did that shit happen in 2018 tank biathlon?

Anyways. How cruel Mars can be to us mortals that he won't give us the China-India war we have always wanted?

And yet it is. Because they never cared for Cambodia or Vietnam, they just cared on HOW IT APPEARED.
And a time already no one was ready to have huge losses of lives for strategic reasons, China demonstrating they didn't gave a fuck and were willing to homicidally toss down for minor border issues and local troubles made them a terrible force to reckon with and therefore couldn't be ignored, while doing so in a "reasonable" manner. And that was a total victory no less.
For what do you do with an unignorable homicidal but very reasonable person?
You negotiate with him.

That is the source of today Chinese power as it allowed Deng to secure diplomatic ties to the democrats (Carter admin) and then start offshoring the US industry en masse (Clinton).

War is politics. Chinks are sociopaths. Sociopaths are very good at politics.

I was over there for a few months for work last year. Obviously I wasn't sitting in on Communist Party meetings, but on the ground China is quite obviously gearing up for war. Every billboard that can hold an add was displaying a recruiting poster for the PLA. Every 5 minutes on the TV you had something like vid related playing.

If you look at Chinese military history then the only victory they have over foreigners (literally, the single war that they have won against anyone who wasn't a fellow chink) was when they sent several regiments of their best to slaughter some random Russian peasants who wondered over their border by mistake. I don't think for a second that China has any hope of victory in a war against *insert country name here* but as they'd be recruiting the young boys and old men as soon as the second wave was shipped out they have the capability to make any war they're involved in a quagmire tier bloodbath for the other side.

tbh it is "4d chess". I think frenchie has an interesting point that matches up with the jew-like scheming nature of the noodleniggers.
"Twas yellow skin and slanted eyes that did betray us with their lies"

Shouldn't you be kidnapping dogs and scarfing down piss eggs right now?

/biz/ here, how do I profit off of this?

Attached: rich pepe.png (334x377, 132.01K)

they also have an excess of male population so might as well kill off a few dozen million

A single gook alive is an excess

is this what is necessary?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x448, 269.92K)

You realize that when you make shitty posts like you have, people are going to be less likely to accept your point?

I believe you but you should provide sources.

Attached: weiv.jpg (207x253, 11.55K)

population of India:
population of China:
Deaths for CCCP in WWII based on total percentage of 1940 population:
That percentage applied to India or China:
Total deaths in WWII overall:
A war with more than twice as many deaths on a single side than there were deaths in all of WWII on all sides. Ave nex alea.

That's assuming a lot Zig Forumsomerade.

>introduce indigenous enhancements

pajeets, unlike Midas, turn everything they touch to shit

Storytime or I assume your uncle works at nintendo.

The war would be rather tricky for both sides. India's population and industrial base is right on the front line - and the advantages you get there with a shorter logistical system would be at least offset by the damage done even if China wasn't actively trying to wreck Indian cities. If China was the aggressor though they'd also have to go through the roughest mountain range on the planet; unless they were happy to Schlieffen Plan their way through Burma - I don't think Burma (as an 'outpost of tyranny') has enough significant alliances to kick off a world war from that.

However that war goes down though Germany, expect the EU to open its gates to a few million more refugees (taken from all over the world of course).

Attached: Population density of Asia.jpg (800x528, 140.03K)

I can't fucking wait until I get me a couple chinks; Manchuria is rightfully Japanese clay.

Yu Dehong, about the great Chinese famine of 1960.
13% is a generous estimate.

You realise that even if all the Chink women were given to Japan the odds of you getting hold of one of the 100 or so good looking ones is pretty much 0. In a few generations, with an appropriately managed breeding program and cultural subversion that might be fun, but for the moment you would only get ugly, surly, shit tier women.

I never post sauce because I know no one read them.

O’Dowd, Edward C. "Chinese Military Strategy in the Third Indochina War: The Last Maoist War."
Quinn-Judge, Sophia, and Odd Arne Westad.. "The Third Indochina War: Conflict between China, Vietnam, and Cambodia, 1972-79."
Baum, Richard. "Burying Mao."

Also everyone should at least read the intro of this one, even if you don't care about the larger strategy discussion:
U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command. TRADOC Pamphlet 525-3-1, "The U.S. Army Operating Concept: Win in a Complex World, 2020-2040."
tradoc.army.mil/Portals/14/Documents/MDO/TP525-3-1_30Nov2018.pdf

There are only 2 peer adversaries for the US command.
And none of them are Iran, Pakistan or India…

There's a lot of chinks still living on the countryside doing farm work. Most of them are very uneducated but I think some of them are legitimately immersed in CCP propaganda. The chinks living in cities are a bit more educated but too soft and probably not capable enough to go to the military, let alone march for 30km.

Keep talking out of your ass…
China has mandatory military service.
Now they don't actually enforce it, because they have enough volunteers and even with current birthrates they would have something like 8 to 9 millions servicemen per call (which is clearly too much).
But EVERYONE signing up for college has a basic military course to complete, which is exactly like it sounds, a few weeks of ROTC style training, from there they can volunteers directly for NCO positions or join a military school.

The result is the countryside youth population that makes the bulk of the volunteers and the bulk of the PLA (people more used to hard work and to take orders, that see the military as an opportunity in their limited options. It's the same thing everywhere else), but the much more numerous cities youth population makes for a reserve with at least a basic level of fitness and some understanding of the military life.

It is a perfectly sound recruitment and mobilization strategy.

Why make the polymer look like poo?

If it's Vietnam tier training then it's nothing to fear, individual soldier at least.

But it's not like training matters as much when you have the quantity to add up for it, what really matters is the fitness, most chinks aren't obese and thus serve well as soldiers.

Yeah, and all they fucking do is sing Chinese communist songs and learn to march on parades instead of how to handle weapons and function with a squad. It's 90% silly propaganda bullshit. I guarantee you that there would be widespread desertion if it turned into actual war, should it even happen that the west doesn't just decide to just annihilate the CCP and support whoever they are going to war against.

The newer models of the INSAS are all black, dunno why they chose fucking orange plastic for the furniture colour on the earlier models. I heard that they aren't complete shit any more but they are far from good rifles either.

lol, China is rapidly increasing in diabetes and obesity right now.

Last time I was in Chinkland (2017), most people seem thin.

True, most still are, but currently it's only increasing.
archive.is/E7zZK
It probably also doesn't help that all the food in China is made of pure cancer that will hopefully kill plenty of chinks soon. I can't wait to see more milk scandals.

No, they're mostly malnourished manlets. Granted you don't need to be a two and a half meter tall brick-shithouse of a man to be an effective soldier, but the Chinks I met while I was out there were the sort who almost all struggled to run 100m in a reasonable time without collapsing before the finishing line. They're not the kind of men you'd trust to patrol through the Himalayas carrying a weapon and full pack.

Good thing the chinks can only afford a uniform, a rifle and a magazine of ammo to give them since that's all you need for parades. Backpacks arr too expensive, hoho.

Attached: the chinese are SHIT.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

I'm not saying that it's all of them, and their non-ceremonial units (they have to have at least a few) should be able to preform at a reasonable level, but it does mean that their claims of '8 million million million Chinese soldiers!' should be taken with some scepticism. Most of their men wouldn't be useful for much beyond lightweight military police duty.

The picture I seen online looked grayish black. That still looks like poop.

A curious thing about (type 2) diabetes, is that it only really happens when body can no longer store converted fat in the "normal" areas because those cells are so full or so chemically damaged that they ignore passing lipoproteins. The body then has to engage emergency measures and start storing those lipoprotein packets in the organs instead to prevent them degrading in the bloodstream. There are other complexities involved of course, but this particular relationship is pretty strong, and can also be easily reversed in the early stages of dysfunction.

What this means is that those bodies of those fat disgusting landwhales are actually doing a better job of protecting them from their horrible diet. Asians, who genetically have a harder time getting fat, are more at risk of developing diabetes sooner when exposed to a similar toxic diet of processed carbohydrates and industrial seed oils.

Attached: common core diabetes.jpg (640x400, 69.48K)

Dude, the diabetes thin chinks are still gonna be more combat effective than "healthy" fat muricans.

Suffice to say I went back to Peking and didn't follow the Russians advice of not eating anything or drinking anything. Nothing like knowing the feeling of shitting acid for a few weeks. Even he didn't know what was in those containers.

In otherwords china #1

I wouldn't say that, most of them would probably buckle over if they had to carry a gun and the ammunition. When canned air is a product people seriously use there, I have a very good feeling their lung capacity is absolutely atrocious.

Attached: f2.png (516x669 259.82 KB, 217.73K)

The Chinese have abandoned Maoism by this point and made an attempt at modernizing their army, so their shitty performance during the Sino-Vietnamese War shouldn't be repeated.

Didn't they end up destroy most of the industry of North Vietnam as a result of the attack anyway?

They did in Korea and Vietnam too and they all fucking died why would it be any different this time, they learn more about the party line in training and didn't have modern underwear till recently and their rations are inedible, conscripts let alone incompetent ones don't care about their war either and will get their asses kicked by the invaded or guerilla groups f.e. the Soviets and the mujahedin, American and the Viet Cong, and Hezbollah and the IDF. And so what if China's politicians start wars or utilize the military as a decoy for their own diplomatic power games, that's not winning a war, what point is there in the end to have imperialistic motives if you don't have a competent fist to enforce it.

If China declared war on North Korea who would win?

the rest of the world

That's assuming a lot still. Famine != war :^)

Thanks user.

*Also, you can upload PDF files.

By that logic we won the Vietnam War.

kek'd

Don't forget Germany; the government in Pyongyang has recently announced that they have acquired several thousand highly advanced, western produced, T-34 tanks. With this state of the art armoured spearhead - which is undeniably far ahead of anything the North Koreans could produce themselves (due to Imperialist sabotage of their production facilities) - nothing can stand before the righteous soldier/workers of the glorious North Korean nation!

I was more curious about how well hordes of untrained soyboy Chink Twinks would do against entrenched starving Korean farmers.

The Chinks have the economic and industrial edge, but the NORKs will be starving a lot less after they get to cannibalise a mix of Chinese and DPRK casualties/POWs. It'd probably be the first decent meal a lot of the NORKs had eaten. We'd also need to account for Russian and American special forces 'observers' embedded with the NORK forces and thoroughly surprised to be working alongside each other against the Chinks.

what the fugg is this

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1602x357, 41.48K)

What?

Why though.

The norks actually have made their own tanks that are possibly better than T-34s. I think the bigger issue is that they probably can't actually fuel or man them, and moving all of them is a big pain in the ass in the kind of place they are in.

norks would nuke beijing once they got desperate

nam grudge

I know, just a joke. There isn't much confirmed information about the native production 'Chonma-ho' and 'Pokpung-ho' MBTs - but from what can be put together the first is probably a low end knock off of the (shit tier export version of the) T-62 and the second did the same thing with the (shit tier export version of the) T-72. Pretty sure that even with the few thousand tanks they claim they've got enough fuel and ammunition for a few dozen max though. Their other tanks look a lot more like outdated heavy IFVs without a transport capacity.

Αυτό.

For the same reason the West suicidally kept helping that terrorist-breeding pseudocountry shithole. Poojeets might never become a superpooer as they dream of but already are a billion strong regional power with nuke-backed autonomy and to real interest to bend over to either eastern or western block and (((nobody))) likes that..

Why the fuck would you want native mongoloid clay?

There's oil in manchuria.

I've watched Zipang too, still not fucking worth the turkoid-stink of the place.

They can be ethnically cleansed, in a generation muttmerica will collapse and will stop interfering in everyone's business, Israel will lose its golem, and AIPAC will be puppeteering a rotting corpse.

I admire your optimism but 400 years of nigger-treatment under the roaches don't leave me with much ground for sharing it. Never underestimate altaic subhumans' breeding momentum, the Mings did that exact same mistake nipanon is proposing and look how it ended.

Don't forget that they are bolting a ridiculous amount of ordnance to their tonks.
tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/North_Korea/North_Korean_Tanks.php

Attached: North-korean-battle-tanks.jpg (800x440 1.58 MB, 81.92K)

Those 1960's tier MANPADS bolted onto the roof of an obsolete tank would really pose a threat to any civilian aircraft that get lost over the combat area.

I wonder what the Norks could gain from captured F-35s forced to land after the flight computer overheated and shut off the engine while trying to ID the unknown Nork tanks.

Speaking of commie shitholes how's cuba's army?

Speaking of my favorite subject - genocide, how do you propose we get rid of the entire Turkish population once we inevitably conquer their country in our lifetime? It has to be done before they or the rest of the world can react. It needs to be quick and efficient.

Ethnic cleasing viral agent?

Put them in shipping crates and lower them by crane into bodies of water

Tell them to intermarry with the greeks ;^)

Using chemical weapons are (((said to be))) as bad as denying the holocaust, try again

Why not just (((false flag))) a sinking of a freight container?

dafuq?

Attached: silverballer.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

Is it so wrong to bolt veritable pagodas of semi-disposable dakka onto a tank, insofar as your desired height profile allows? Since the Norks are a tiny island of dirty ultracommies with a nationalist veneer in a sea of post-Maoist chinks and jingo-democratic Sorks & Japs, it sort of makes sense to have the literal maximum firepower possible on every bucket you can.

If anything, non-MG secondary and tertiary weapons are something of a progressive idea; modern MANPADs or bigger not-really-MANPADs as a legitimate deterrent to anti-tank attack helicopters and maybe even some low-slow CAS aircraft, independent from anti-air elements. This frees up these elements for other operationally useful placements, allows for fewer dedicated SPAAG attached to a mobile armored group, and makes the enemy think twice about deploying aircav assets against anything mechanized, if nothing else forcing the use of countermeasures and defensive maneuver. Also a good counter to drones or nigrigged civil craft.

Commander targeted ATGMs for multi target engagement in an emergency; his existing hunter-killer optics, which he would otherwise be using to pre-direct the gunner to his next target, can be used to direct these. Ideal firing order is targets 1-2-3-4 gun-ATGM-gun-ATGM; commander sites gunner on target 1, launches ATGM on target 2 as gunner fires and observes impact, repeat as needed until targets or more likely ATGMs run out. It's more disruptive ordnance downrange on more targets faster, which depending on how smart your missiles/targeters are won't even infringe on the commanders' duties/create the commander-gunner problem as he fires and forgets. If you're lucky, you'll even get damage or a knockout. Failing that, if target 2/4/etc in order deploys successful countermeasures, the gunner will simply fire on that target, and if the gunner misses on his first, he'll refire while the commander keeps ranging and dumping missiles. Depending on the missile module in question, these could be lighter and cheaper fare for popping enemy IFVs to save on primary shells, or chunky sons of bitches meant for hurting other MBTs.

RWS are RWS. They shoot infantry good without exposing the crew to fire. Maybe they can shoot helicopters good if you decide to go full MBT-70 with a light cannon. If you decide to go full MBT-70, maybe don't make it a really fancy pop-up gun and instead make it a low-profilemounting that at most can drop to a more flush position with the roof in which it is less/non-traversible. Speaking of MGs and cannons, where the fuck did ranging guns go? Did everyone just forget how to ballistically match some tank-earmarked wildcat rounds for the coax MG or a secondary spotting rifle like the Centurion 7 Chieftain? Did they forget that in the age of electronic warfare and disruptor smoke, it's a good idea to have an analog backup to your fancy laser rangefinders? So what if the tracers tend to burn out at ridiculous modern ranges; just make the rounds burst on impact with a visible HE charge! And has no one considered that, while you'll still probably end up sticking in a 12.7mm or 14.5mm MG for supply purposes, it might be good to consider designing with some breathing room in mind for a modern 20-30mm coax module to kick down or through cover you don't necessarily want to spend a round of 120mm+ HE-FRAG on, and to give more than a little tickle to older IFVs that think their 'autocannon proof' skins are worth a shit against the next generation of such weaponry?

The Norks, beside (because of?) having shitall to work with under perma-embargo with procurement running on fumes, or being poor starving gook shits and controlled opposition for the minstrel show of global politics, have the right idea. As long as you aren't worried about setting up a perfect ambush with the lowest of low profiles possible but no time to dig a tank trench, more bolt-on dakka is best dakka, and there's never enough. Make your tin can blow up as many of theirs before it goes with the maximum fire control efficiency possible. It's a simple calculus.