American patriot vandilises Trump's star on Hollywood Walk of Fame with picaxe

President Donald trump's star on the Hollywood Walk-of-Fame has once again been vandalized.

NBCLA reporter Jonathan Gonzalez said on his Twitter account that several people saw a man approach the star with a guitar case in hand. He opened the case and pulled out a pickaxe and proceeded to destroy the star.

After he was done, the man called police to report the crime, but fled the scene before officers arrived.

mlive.com/news/us-world/index.ssf/2018/07/president_trumps_hollywood_sta.html

Attached: Di8lFTLVsAETK1r.jpg (1200x900, 297.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chan.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American patriot vandalized Trump's star on Hollywood Walk of Fame with pickaxe

Forgot to do a spell check
so fuck you grammar-nazi

The way to get a star on the walk of fame is to pay for one. That's all that happened. Trump had some producer credit and bought himself a star.

Yes. For calling out Zionist puppets.

is that like picsart?

You're a nigger harry

This

Attached: remember2.jpg (501x1140, 364.09K)

DO NOT SUMMON HIM

lmao Trump lives 24/7 in these liberal's heads, rent free

BREAKING NEWS
Retard making anti-Trump threads on Zig Forums incapable of basic spell checking. More at 11.

can't undo the fact that he's president and you lost.

If somebody touches my preschool art project I am calling the fbi

Some fucken pointless gesture that is. You know they can just buy another one, right?

Petty loser with an overblown sense of entitlement damages city property for social media brownie points

Fix'd

imagine being so assblasted you commit a petty act of vandalism

LOL These idiots do realize that those stars can be replaced right? All that this really accomplished is inconveniencing the people on the Hollywood walk and the construction crew that will be brought in to replace it. No different than niggers burning down their own neighborhoods when a cop blows one of them away.

Attached: workers.png (398x127, 11.12K)

Go back
4chan.org/

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-08.42.18.jpg (1920x1080, 101.14K)

………………dicsuck………..

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-08.44.16.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-25-08.57.17.jpg (1200x900, 354.31K)

PicksArt

this and this

Don't you mean Israeli patriot?

Joanna Nippletwist has literally crushed the life out of Zig Forums

Hey Andy, you idiot,(SAC) I vandalized the word vandalized also, but you're too dense to notice it.

So now that I've pulled my cock out of your wrinkled old anus, lick it clean

Attached: Capture.JPG (576x32, 16.6K)

Re: using an S where a Z should be-

I simply assumed that since you're so effeminate and obviously not a heterosexual, that you must be British

To which he promptly turned himself in and has been charged with FELONY vandalism.

Andy got vandalised in his anus.

How does it feel to be analised Andy?

HAHAHA…hee

Attached: dic-art3.png (1200x900, 1.78M)

Oh yea, bitch, you got analised

Attached: dik-art.png (1200x900, 1.78M)

And you've got no sexual companion

Attached: Untitled56.jpg (1200x900, 1016.77K)

kill yourself op

Attached: b990de1be7f666762ef588ffd97dc59ed130f50448cf8fc3af0b3f9b4d2edb71.png (249x255, 18.95K)

Except that was not their intention. The people doing this do it because they see Trump as a threat to jews, tacos and other minorities and when they do shit like this, its to say they want to kill the white race you love so much. You idiots can't be this delusional and think everyone bashing Trump is a secret Zig Forumsack, can you?

I would've honestly had some respect for the faggot if he hadn't turned himself in.

SO BRAVE

Attached: brave persyn.jpg (403x472, 51.03K)

I'd like to recommend lefties to vandalize all commiefornia to shit