Greece on fire:Towns decimated,74 dead and rising;muh global warming

Veteran journalist Liana Spyropoulou said that the Greek town of Mati has been left looking like a war zone after a deadly wildfire.

At least 74 people have been killed as the fire raged through seaside towns near Athens. The fire broke out late Monday afternoon in Mati, where 26 of the dead were found huddled together on a hill. It was still burning in some places on Tuesday.

The fires are the deadliest to ever hit Greece

Spyropoulou is a journalist for the German publication Bild. She spoke with As It Happens guest host Laura Lynch about what she saw in Mati.

Here is part of that conversation.

Ms. Spyropoulou, you've been to the coastal village of Mati today. Can you describe what you saw there?

I saw death. I saw dead people in their backyards. I think more than 500 houses are burned down.

The first body I saw it the was one of an old lady laying in her backyard next to her wheelchair and her oxygen.

Then we started moving around the area and I saw dead people in their cars, who tried to escape. But the worst thing was the field where 26 people who died trying to reach the coast in the sea. Most of them were found holding hands or mothers with children in their arms.

I've been a reporter for 20 years. I've been in the big fires in Peloponnese back in 2007. This is the worst thing I have ever seen.

It was like a war zone. It was like the images you see from Syria after bombings.

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/the-worst-thing-i-have-ever-seen-journalist-describes-greek-town-decimated-by-wildfires-1.4759554

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (650x765, 163.88K)

They just had to stir up some propaganda at the very end…

Uncle Soros expects value for his money.

Attached: grease.jpg (650x764, 309.44K)

Who cares. Stop talking about people who don't even know that I exist. This has literally nothing to do with me. I have 1.96 in the bank and only an 8th of a tank of gas and I need money for gas to do deliveries to make money but these fucking retards take weeks to pay me for bringing lazy fucks their food and I just won 50 on fanjewl but I went to deposit my check and PNC "Jewish psychopaths who need bombed" bank wants 2 dollars of my check to instantly credit it because a good way to make America great again is robbing poor people according to these people who need shot In the face with a desert eagle , but that's apparantly not a crisis, no, it's not a big deal that I'm literally getting fucked in the ass by people who own every dollar on Earth yet can't spot me 50 fucking dollars that are legally mine until the Earth spins around the sun or whatever the gay fuck happens when israeli created time moves 24 hours forward, nah dude inanimate objects having more value than human lives isn't a crisis make America a giant trump resort again give trump a cut of every sale because somebody with five million steaks that are going to go bad in a day needs one more steak that a poor person was going to eat because by making people starve you are taking a job back from China!

Brb gonna crush kushners skull since he's an Israeli spy trying to destabilize America with Uncle Soros and cuckold chump

ares never forgives.

>Greeks are so lazy a fucking wildfire kills them
Big fucking whoop. We get a wild fire or intentional fire in our desert about once a week and at most there's one or two deaths. Maybe they should get off their ass and evacuate or at least seek shelter when the fire is coming fucking down on them.

Attached: Drunk_Smug.png (1600x900, 2.34M)

Have we started the fire?

Communism is just simply the answer. It's that simple. Just put john Oliver in charge of the means of production, then he can decide who else is allowed to be in charge, and them everyone the libturds don't like will not be in charge, and then everyone will be equal and have a say because everyone is really just john Oliver and his friends and seven billion people are going to consent to this without a fight because come on people rich slaveowner conservatives who happen to like drugs and gay butt sex are the savior's of humanity and the rich slaveowner conservatives who like golf and gay butt sex are EVIL!

Chaos agents of Saturn cube IslamoZog

Awww too bad Boynie Sanduhs didn't win and gib you all the free money growing off of all his majewcal money trees that grow in his special yarmulke shaped pots and fertilized with aborted minority fetuses.

Pick one and only one

Attached: 61750-lazy-greeks_w.jpg (457x370, 110.15K)

Stopped reading there. You could just say that and fucking end it there instead of going full tl;dr with your post, faggot

And yet nobody is talking about the possible directed energy weapons being used to cause these fires…

They lived inside the MT.

I heard about destroyed greek infrastructure

Attached: a1c23169f02f6f41c9ff4581ce841733c920e1838703e024dbae454704813d37.jpg (4000x2250, 1.61M)

They had no chance, most of these deaths are from a single settlement which was consumed by 100 km/h winds. The fire and fumes reached them within minutes.

To add to it, there was also sheer bad luck. The fireteams were busy with 2 other large "wildfires" (it was arson) around 70 kilometers west. That new one in the east appeared out of nowhere and panic ensued, leading to the exit roads being blocked by disorganized and scared civies.
The end result was that one fire in Mati contributing to almost all deaths, while the other 2 fires (which were larger) having far fewer.
The deaths are expected to increase, as the destroyed settlement is still being searched.

I stand by my statement. In 2018 alone we've had six major wildfires that have burned over 266,000 acres of land and those are only the large-scale ones being tracked, not all the miniature 100-acre fires that pop up periodically. I don't think we've had a single fire that's resulted in even double digit deaths.

Don't compare the US firefighter force to the Greek one, the corrupted subhumans up top would rather use their money to buy luxuries than upgrade it.
And as i said, the blocked roads let little room for escape. It was just disorganization at it's finest, and now all the real estate seakikes behind this will use that land to build tourist resorts.

nah, only Aephestus did, and under the mt. Etna in southern Italy. Olympus was supposed to be on top of the homologous mountain (although it could easily be in considered to be in the sky above it)

Also there is literally 0 chance of this being a "wildfire" or an "arson". it was sudden, people had no time to flee in spite of being in the open or in cars (which makes little sense), many were found hugging in their last moments, others close to the coast tried to make it to water and couldn't get there.

Look at the fucking images! Even in just this thread, the bottom one of the OP, tenths of cars charred to skeletons and the trees next to the road are totally unscathed even though they're right next to them and even have lush green branches hanging over the cars; the precision of the damage is absurd, this was a classified high tech weapon.

What a crybaby loser. Shame. Many such cases these days. Low energy.

Coincidence anyone?

Attached: aaa-2a-dustification-srosa-fire.jpg (2400x1920, 949.35K)

Haha everything that happens to you is because of you , but everything bad that happens to me is because the libtards, fucking baby thinks he can just complain about things, fucking snowflake! Now you better respect the veterans and the flag because feelings matter sometimes! And you libtards need to stop stealing money from me! I just said that everyone is responsible for their own economic situation , but there is one exception, and that is my economic situation, and you better stop affecting it because I don't have control of my life, and I need control of my life so it's time for the entire world to rally around making the entire point of society being enriching me, because I'm a tough bad boy , and I need everyone to know this and that is why I am begging for validation, so just stop pushing for the future you want and push for the future where only douchebag asshole faggots prosper, because I SAID SO!

No. Kill yourself. Posting the name of some rich senator isn't an argument.

You: ugh wtf these bankers are helping antifa stop them come on my concerns matter help me!

Five minutes later: ugh im a hypocrite psychopath and have no integrity so your issue with a bank taking two dollars out of a fifty dollar check when they use zero resources to do that and it's been universally declared that establishing a monopoly "for the good of society " and then using that power to exploit people is evill doesn't matter because I said so. Murder is wrong and people need sent to prison for murder, but if the murder is for America Corp profits then it's ok, now everyone consent to this system that makes lots of sense!

We've already reverse engineered every single aspect of your psychopath rat kike psyche, And now it's just a matter of shining light on it so the uneducated simpleton golems who have never seen the truth can get all the Intel I have so they then go, ah , ok, destroying your own species so you get a BMW is just as disgusting as Trump's good buddy Epstein raping children or Celebrity God Weinstein raping whoever he wants because he has pieces of paper that kikes think give their lives more value than anyone else's.

You are pathetic. Please actually strike hard so that this can get finished sooner Shapiro. Maybe in the glory days of your con artist cult things like "ugh black people need to just get over it it's their fault they are in their situation, but you better not ever criticize a Jew because they can't get over it and their fragile egos are not their fault because I SAID SO" got past the public, but those days are over.

Shapiro response #84737 - haha I have no comeback to being called out so I'm gonna call you out for typing lots of words haha tryhard haha I brought politics into this and you countered with politics but you are the tryhard" yeah says the narcissist who has recorded thousands of hours of his thoughts and broadcasts them to people dumb enough to believe that American elections are decided by plumbers to "validate the truth of his thoughts". 50000 mental patients just said I'm the best so I'm the best! Gud argumint!

You have posted over a million words about how triggered you are by the existence of opposing opinions , and any time your cult leader is questioned rather than expand your world view you throw a screech fit, but your complaints are manly and all other complaints are pussy shit because that is how fucking retarded narcissists are.

Let's take a moment to laugh at the baby who just got textually raped for the trillionth time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lil baby knows I'm in his head too he's just a chronic projector hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you actually attempted to bring ego into an anonymous board to look bad ass but everyone can see through your annoying shit hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just admit you are jealous because you are imprisoned by your addiction to money and i say whatever I want. That's the first step in your recovery you annoying spammy kike! Pathetic!

"Ugh I'm gonna post a care post to let him know how much I totally don't care about him ugh im gonna spend all day searching every corner of the internet for any sign of a libturd being wrong so I can lyke totally lyke omg lyke totally own them to show them how much I don't care about them because spending hours of your days focusing on something you tell everyone you don't care about isn't hypocrisy in narcissist fantasy land

Thanks for letting me know that my poison darts are hitting. I am very good at this game and I just hit three of you faggots right in the heart. Now you are going to slowly but surely melt away because you are terrified of getting owned by mAgIc TexT again. Lil baby!

In 11 minutes I just raped the entire maga narcissist agenda out of existence. The majority of your movement is people who can't spell and genuinely believe that somebody starving to death isn't a huge indication that the human species is a failure. You are so gross you cheer on the pain of those below you. Must be because that is the only way to validate your ego. You use the poor and weak to make yourself feel like Floyd fucking Mayweather , because you can be the champion of the world by being better than the lowest peopl in your delusional mind. We have been waiting for years to hear what any of the people like you have ever done for the world. What's your agenda? Mother fucker, you are so fucking transparant it's hilarious. You get every single one of your thoughts from the television. Seriously, I've read millions of your posts and there has never been one original thing. Not only do people not respect you, but behind your back we all talk about how great it's going to be when we get to kick you off a cliff. You know that's the truth, now face it and kill yourself.

"me and my trucker friends, and my golfer friends, and my stock broker friends, and my marketer friends, and my church friends are the only people that matter. Your only choice is having the same opinion as us about everything. By not allowing anyone to be who they want to be, we are the protectors of freedom!"

How the fuck are you so dense that you believe that openly announcing that you want to imprison the world in this neverending Nascar race where you can only drink Miller lite and talk like a braindamaged redneck while you destroy everything you touch and create nothing isnt going to result in any opposing action? Shits embarrassing . Nobody gives a ffck
About America. Get over it. Nascar and country suck. You suck. Your ego sucks. Your twenty billion clones who worship masculinity but definitely aren't gay suck. Commit fucking suicide you fucking faggot. You lost. Kill yourself. Nobody who isn't your fucking clone likes you.

You know how I know you're Greek? Because you blame it on everyone and everything except yourselves.

If it's so easy you should climb Everest. You can't bring anything with you that was created/invented etc. in the last 2500 years.
GOOD LUCK user.

threadly reminder (sponsored by the trump foundation) that fire isn't real and this is nothing but mass hysteria.

Greeks are the Mexicans of Europe

Okay. Global warming is a GOOD thing.

Attached: whostartedthefire.gif (480x360, 852.69K)

I didn't read this.

Hope your a fast typist

Look at how populated the burned out areas are

Attached: 41846689060_fc693e8b8f_b.jpg (1024x683, 373.22K)

Attached: Capture.JPG (804x508, 131.2K)

I see the sea in the background

I wonder if they were cut off from reaching it?