Today the Church of England is marrying a divorcee and literally nobody in this entire country seems to think twice...

Today the Church of England is marrying a divorcee and literally nobody in this entire country seems to think twice about it.

Death to the Anglo, death to the Anglican

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1521x1800, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/pu2Qf
westminster-abbey.org/our-history/people/martin-luther-king
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Vader_grotesque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

England died when Churchill was canned.

Why was Michael Curry allowed to give a sermon at the wedding if the Episcopal Church is still suspended? Why did he bring up Martin Luther King? What is going on here?

(((Anglicanism)))

Is this a charitable thing to say?

that would be pretty funny

Google Pauline privilege or read 1 Cor 7. She was unbaptized, there's no impediment by any denomination here.

Imagine my shock

Attached: 5318f8e708cf7.image.jpg (298x448, 167.68K)

Suspended or not, you gotta admit his way too long and way too black sermon was funny.
Also, the coptic archbishop of England being part of the ceremonies was a pleasant surprise.

The symbolism is just too deep for people.
People are replacing the holy union of God by what a piece of paper issued by the governement. This is literally satanism, to replace godly things by those of our choice.

After the government can deny reality itself via issuing a piece of paper that says a man is a woman, anything goes.
We are the brink of a new revolution and perhaps the last one.
The agricultural and the industrial revolution will be nothing compared to the human revolution.

That divorcee wore a White dress. What a joke

ha ha ha, im sorry i had to laugh, and that guy really wanted a son like really really badly.

Attached: 4e046a9f5baaead1b80df5e9148ecad2dd27418b2e7e05305409eaeccce3f432.jpg (960x858, 135.68K)

lol

Can they bring England back to the Catholic Church and finally heal the Anglican schism?

I'm more worried they condoned bestiality.

APOSTOLICS YES!

She's about the whitest looking mixed race person you could find. I guess they wanted to test the waters first before they make the monarchy go full blandda.

Dude, we tried to bring Canterbury in the Orthodox fold, back when they were the empire where the sun never set.
They proved impossible to advance talks to with, due to their high/low church stuff making it impossible to have a clear doctrine to start from(even setting aside their protestant influence)
And their allowance of women into the priesthood and gay marriage destroyed any chance of us restoring communion with them.

And you have to remember we dont have papal supremacy or Apostolicae curae to make the job infinetly more difficult.

What WE have between ourselves is a schism.
Anglican status is another beast entirely.

Well, the Anglo-Catholicism movement championed by Saint Newman is the closest you'll ever get to it and that didn't heal the schism.

It's going to rain in Belgium.
More news at 11.

Does anything actually separate the Orthodox from the Anglicans anymore? They should go back into communion.

The Church of England was literally created because the fat tyrant wanted to divorce and to submit religious power.
Anglicanism was a joke from the very beginning and it lasted far too long already.

Either Britain regain its sense and return to Christ, leaving this secular fake church, or it will be reverse colonised by muslim.
God is offering them a choice

You mean other than Anglicanism allowing female bishops and being extremely liberals on fags and lesbians?

See

So how long do you guys give this "marriage?"
I say three years at most.

ackchuly Henry was never divorced, he had his marriages annulled.

I give it longer. She'll pump out kids quickly because she's aging. Then he'll be pretty much stuck with her

Literally a vulgar, racist, warmongering murderer.

Nothing admirable about the man.

DEJA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Because he's a dindu

Or she won't be pumping out any sons and we'll be getting another Henry.

It's almost poetic. RIP in peace, UK.

Not all hope is lost for the UK.
Pic related, Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein holds a claim to the English throne.
Liechtenstein liberation of the UK, when?

Attached: Wenzel_Of_Liechtenstein.jpg (394x541, 23.41K)

Because MLK is a saint of the progressive religion. And this was definitely a progressive wedding, not a Christian one.

==WTF!!!== I thought you were just kidding but he really is a saint!
archive.li/pu2Qf

Attached: Stmlk.jpg (720x480, 53.03K)

That's not the only """Church""" he is regarded as a saint-martyr in …

westminster-abbey.org/our-history/people/martin-luther-king

Attached: Westminster_Abbey_C20th_martyrs.jpg (525x398, 58.3K)

What is this shit?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Vader_grotesque

Attached: National Cathedral DC Darth Vader.jpg (574x390, 48.75K)

Too bad the site's so poorly designed that you don't know the name of the "church" that did this.

Probably how the anglican church allows open atheists into its hierarchy

she's an ugly, old, roast beef pussy chimp /\/igger

What is surprising there. Why are there even still Anglicans though? It's blatantly an illegitimate denomination.

There's that racism we talked about again

AKA the Climate Change Religion.

African Orthodox Church

boo winnie the pooh hoo, go back to rebbit

Attached: pepe (20).gif (978x478, 427.11K)

I was talking about her age. People with down syndrome make for poor royal heirs.