2015,16,17 and now 2018:Hottest yrs on record...but muh global warming

According to data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), 2018 is on pace to be the fourth hottest year on record. Only three other years have been hotter: 2015, 2016 and 2017.

The upward trend is not lost on experts, who say the rising temperature is a clear indicator of global warming.
"The impacts of climate change are no longer subtle," said Michael Mann, a climate scientist and director of the Earth System Science Center at Penn State University.

"We are seeing them play out in real time in the form of unprecedented heat waves, floods, droughts and wildfires. And we've seen them all this summer," he said.

Record heat was seen over parts of the Mediterranean Sea, New Zealand and areas across North America, Asia and Australia. At the other end of the climate spectrum, no land or ocean areas had record cold temperatures in that same January to June period.
A global map of temperatures, with red showing warm areas and blue showing colder ones, appears as a map full of pink and red spots.

ne large expanse of Pacific Ocean water is depicted in light blue and represents below average temperatures. That is a result of La Niña, the name for the cyclical cooling of the water in the equatorial Pacific. La Niña would normally cool the planet more than what we have seen this year.
As a whole, land and ocean surfaces are currently 0.77 degrees Celsius higher than the 20th century average. The hottest year on record was 2016, followed by 2015 and 2017.

cnn.com/2018/07/28/us/2018-global-heat-record-4th-wxc/index.html

Attached: 180726150118-2018-global-heat-year-to-date-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 48.77K)

in b4 numbers are a jewish construct

You fags do know that Earth's climate isn't static and never changing, right? Intead of fear mongering muh GW they should invest in weather control tech.

Increasingly alarming, but it could be standard deviation and it may not be either manmade or preventable.
t. not a statistician, meteorologist, climatologist, geologist or industrial environmental regs compliance inspector

climate change is real but its causes are misdiagnosed
you never hear them talk about China, India or even Russia in terms of causing it always small white countries like Australia

Just try and ask how much of the change is attributed to humans. You will not get a solid answer.

Guys we'd better give the UN 18,000,000,000,000 dollars; that'll fix it.

boring

then fuck off niggerfaggot

Yea, i gonna fly upin my jetson car and put sum a my seed in da clouds

what a dum nigga

Attached: Police_surround_Skypad_Apartments.png (1408x1080, 1.51M)

They already have son, they already have.

Attached: Pumpkinhead-witch-Haggis.png (725x394, 330.31K)

But numbers are a sandnigger invention.

chemtrails, Haarp, project bluebeam, and much more

Attached: climatehoax 105 .png (852x2437, 469.92K)

Attached: undertale_expanding_brain_meme_by_forceofnatureandcorn-dbndhmf.png (628x1270, 954.95K)

Go back to banning plastic bags and drinking straws you stupid hippy

You know the funny thing about climate change deniers? They're just like the pro-immigration libtards living in gated communities and have never had to deal with chimpouts and mudslime rampages before - the climate change deniers have always lived in a place where the climate is alien to them, they don't know what it's like outside.

Agree, you speak from experience

I went outside last week cunt

These numbers are.

Actually the 'Arabic Numerals' we use today were a north Indian invention, that the Arabs picked up and then told Europeans "We did this".

They do that, a lot. They even accidentally stole yahoweh.

In geological scale, 4 years or even a century is jack shit.

Meanwhile it's in the 50s regularly after 9PM where I am and has been in the 60s during the day for most of the month. July.
I'm not quite sure I can believe that these aren't cherrypicked numbers. Just like (((polls))).

Also;

For how long? 4 decades? 6 decades? even 20 decades would be an insignificant sample size for such claims.
Want to know what it's all a perfect sample size for? This being a fucking normal set of data for the climate in the cycle point we're in.

Its the hottest summer since 2003 here in the UK.
Which was the hottest summer since 1976.
Current records began after 1976 (for some reason) so 2003 is the hottest summer since records began. Even though 1976 was hotter.

Let's not pretend that you actually looked at the facts and came to an objective conclusion all by yourself, all you know is that da big bad es-jay-dubyas believe in climate change so I'm not allowed to believe in it or I'm a libtard cuck! So you parrot the memes your group of contrarian brainlets feeds you, like scientists being paid to make up fake numbers or some retarded crap.

Weren't the polar ice caps meant to melt by 2015 or something? Al Gore said so in his Nobel prize speech. There was even a "scientific consensus" which is really important because science is done by consensus these days. As I recall it, you guys said that only those evil "climate deniers" would ever question such nonsense.

At one point you started calling for "climate deniers" to literally be thrown in jail because they hurt your feel feels. How could any reasonable person object to you? Throwing heretics in jail is how they do science over in consensus-land.

It's a pity that you environmentalists are so often wrong about these things. ;-) You have begun to look awfully foolish.

That means that there was an even hotter summer back in 2003.

And it was even hotter during the summer of 76.

9 out of 10 environmentalists will not tell you this.

reminder they never speak of the damage china does to the enviroment

fuck off reddit

Wew. That's the hottest temperature tantrum I've seen since 2014.

You’re cherry picking 2-3 years out of decades of data while ignoring clear overall statistical trends. The fact that there was a hotter summer in 2003 doesn’t change the fact that these record-shattering “super-hot” years are becoming more and more frequent and common as time goes on

Satellite data shows no significant warming since 1998.

IT'S HAPPENING…………NOW!

HAARP

We are at an interglacial peak, it's known for decades before climate hysteria started to be the norm. It's just convenient crap or globalists. We must wait like 500 years to know where we exactly are in the cycle. And that if the cycle repeat (statistically) with no anomaly.

Any user should know that already. Not spoonfeeding you newfags about it.

No, no. Unlike those bleeding-heart libtards who want to silence other opinions, I fully support the climate change deniers' right to speak as they wish. Those naive, innocent fools are helping me serve my ambitions to purge the world of the subhuman filth that has infected the surface. Throwing my interns into jail for simply doing my work for me is both counterproductive and stupid. I may be an environmentalist, but I am not foolish.

Also this and the rest of the third world shitholes happily destroying the land, sea and air for some shekels, but NOOO it's the WHITE MAN'S FAULT PAY 60 GORILLION CARBON TAX DOLLARS.

You just misused the term "standard deviation", so I question any statement you make about your technical expertise.

Thats what environmentalism is all about.
You are only complaining because this time they arent confirming your preconcieved notions.

That is not true, the last few summers were pretty nice actually.

I find it ironic that Zig Forums denies climate change being caused by human activity. Do you fags know who wants you to believe that? The big corporations that wanted you to believe pollution doesn't harm the environment. The big corporations are supposed to be the jews according to you guys. You're being led like sheep by the oil companies that couldn't be more happy to get rid if regulations.

Do none of you remember his documentary being discredited? No scientist ever took his documentary seriously; it was an effort to make himself look good.

its hotter than last year and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it and hotter than year before it

Zig Forums is not just one person.
The climate has got a few degrees warmer in recent decades but its not le big ebul corporations.

Theres hundreds of millions of Indians and Chinese coming in to the middle classes that are expecting the same levels of comfort that we do.
You can try and tell India and China that they cant eat meat or have electricity and running water because its going to destroy the climate. I doubt they are gonna listen. They are building coal fired power stations weekly out there.

In the UK 1976 was the hottest year.

based weather, sweat em out

Threadly reminder (sponsored by the trump foundation) that all evidence of global warming is actually fake science published by fake scientists that have allied themselves with the fake news in order to oppose the american will of making jerusalem Israel's capital.

Attached: coolest.jpg (720x763, 28.83K)

No fucking shit that's not what it means, retard. You know what it means, I'm not going to sit here and type "the consensus on Zig Forums appears to be" or "a significant portion of Zig Forums's userbase is dogmatic on this particular subject".

First kill yourself then go back to plebbit

China leads the world in creating green energy because they kind of have to. Beijing cough is so bad and their environment is going to shit so if they don't do something their country won't be habitable anymore.

Wouldn't more c02 actually be a good thing since plants need it to make more food when thus get bigger and thus reduce overall c02 as plant yields increase to account for this. On top of the photosynthetic Plankton in the oceans. Plus if this were true then we could colonize Antarctica and not piss anyone off since nobody else really lives there. Surprised nobody thought of Antarctica as the ideal location of the ethnostate.

Most of our oxygen comes from blue-green algae and an increase in C02 results in an increase in ocean acidity. The issue we're facing is that we're producing more carbon dioxide than our plants can take care of. We're also destroying forests which doesn't help at all.

Rubbish.

There's nothing wrong with the Earth's climate or with the oceans.

Try explaining how it's so fucking ridiculously hot and dry in Europe the past two months.

Just like your life

It's called summer, kid. And the same thing will happen next year, and the years after that too.

Attached: Earth.gif (540x540, 1.77M)

The emission of carbon dioxide is a demonstrable fact that you can prove to yourself by looking at pictures and videos of China's skyline. The absorption of our atmosphere into the oceans is a demonstrable fact as well and so is the chemistry behind it increasing the acidity. This is further evidenced by the bleaching of coral reefs. How could anyone deny the existence of that issue with such insurmountable evidence? Denial of reality is the definition of living in a delusion.

Did you come from reddit or were you born that way ?

It is not even hot. Summer is so shitty whole "going to sea" season is nonexistent. Rain almost every other day. Crops are shit quality and bloated from water.

Nice.

Attached: f5639a44c81f29bf9a336183e750f78e517c4cdffb28ddf978b9887f276c7c10.jpg (489x384, 15.12K)

I would call ~35c high for Netherlands standards, that and the extreme drought lately are rather unheard of here.

As somebody who can afford to travel to Europe every single year, you sound crazy to me.

I love these threads.

I saw this happen, for real :
They asked climatologists is humans are responsible for the global warming, over 90% said no.
The following year they asked again to other climatologists, and once again they got over 90% no.
They asked again, again…
Then they only asked to those who said yes the previous times, got 85% yes, magically turned it into 98%, and in no time all newspapers were claiming : all scientist in the world agree on this, global warming is real and it is entirely caused by humans !!! Soon after several new taxs came, then people were forbidden to keep using any car from before 1995, ans shit.

Then I learned from real climatologists that actually :
- just like a flame is not always the same size, the Sun shines brigher for a few decades every xxx years.
- warming was only from the 80's to ~ 2005, it's global cooling since then.
- from what they found, probing in ice, warming cause higher CO2 in the air, not the opposite !
- the CO2 produced by humans seems big to us but it's nothing on the planet scale, really nothing, anyway.
- if they tell the truth, their founding is stopped, because the whole world is fucked up. Telling the truth about this is just like daring to have doubt about the hollocaust.
- so called climat experts of the UN are totally faked.

Attached: a4f2337c0c6b3b2d9cf9b6820335a4379269a7e33bf9f9970fe66551f9f52cec.png (182x397, 98.93K)

I don't use reddit you double nigger try refuting what I said

Attached: dubs and trips anon.jpg (625x719, 95.44K)

Why don't you try proving your statements?
Statements made without any sort of evidence can be dismissed without any evidence.