EU used color flash cards to explain trade policy to Trump

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker reportedly used colorful cue cards to explain issues of global-trade policy to President Donald Trump during their meeting earlier this week.

According to a report from the Wall Street Journal on Thursday evening, Juncker and his team used the cards to simplify complex issues for the president as a means of getting their points across as effectively as possible.

The Journal's report says Juncker "flipped through" more than a dozen cards,
which had minimal information on them,
and all focused on a single issue. These included the automotive trade, and regulatory standards for medicines, the report added, saying that there were a maximum of three figures per card.

"We knew this wasn't an academic seminar," a senior EU official who was at the meeting told the Wall Street Journal.
"It had to be very simple."

businessinsider.com/trump-trade-tariffs-eu-colorful-cards-2018-7

Attached: trump hand cross2.JPG (1320x770, 264.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: trump-toddler-truck.jpg (960x694, 87.78K)

And yet Trump got the concessions he wanted from them. Boring thread.

work on it

Attached: cb11fac525fbd67c188f1c413cd3933b98e77a1e6770bd879d8d5a2c1cd95f0b.jpg (595x396, 53.98K)

How about instead of buckling down to some foreign idiot..you use your hard earned intellect to change the world into a better place? Then again…it's not that easy to get a meaningful message across when you have a Jewish dick in your mouth.

First I've heard of it, which is odd considering you never shut the fuck up about everything he does totally anally voreing the liberal snowflakes. Sauce?

Pick any liberal left leaning or right leaning source you like they all say the same thing. EU agreed to free trade. That is Trump asked rather than fucking the USA over and making the USA subsidize the rest of the world. The real question is will they actually do it or just claim free trade while still taxing everything imported in to the EU. It would be very hard for them to give up that VAT tax now that so many market places have streamlined the collection process.

LOL. Jrunker was so drunk he had to use coloured cards to remind him how the economy works.
And the EU wonders why they are a laughing stock?

Attached: g7-putin-trump-baby-768x721.jpg (768x721, 100.77K)

Attached: trump-toddler-g7-summit.jpg (850x553, 49.46K)

Its odd that the shills would characterise getting a fair deal for america as Trump being a baby.
I guess the grown up thing to do is like Trudeau where you go to another country and negotiate a worse deal for your country than the one you currently have.

Attached: DfVMyGnWsAEmQG-.jpg large.jpeg (2048x2048, 644.01K)

Why can't the left meme?

Attached: lefty meme.png (1046x501, 103.98K)

Because they are the ones on the mental level of a toddler, and they're projecting

Attached: Liberal Cartoons.png (2102x834, 2.18M)

I mean, this borders on mental illness

Attached: leftypol shitty meme.jpg (600x800, 189.72K)

because they're not backed by russian shills paid to meme

But neither are trump's people, tho
What's with the left's obsession with russia? It's very specific, random, and unrelenting. Something you would expect from a very autistic individual, being obsessed with electical lines or something like that

Attached: russia obsession.jpg (593x333, 41.89K)

I was reading on Zig Forums that the EU wanted to make a pipeline for gas through Syria and Assad didnt agree. So they staredt a civil war in Syria. But the Syrians requested that the Russians to step in and stop the war, so they are now pissed at Russia.

every intelligence agency agreeing that russians meddled in the election and memed for the right and all of trumps highest advisors being closely connected to russia

wtf i love our kremlin candidate now!

But they also memed for Black lives matter and Bernie sanders who are left wing.

turns out bernie would have been shit because his close advisor worked for manafort as well and the pro-russian ukrainian party

user, (((Somebody Else))) was responsible for syra

You mean the same agencies that literally brought up the piss fanfiction from cuckchan as a de facto proof of some sort? The same agencies that couldn't stop some le 56% golbino from shooting up his school when he clearly said he was going to do it before hand, and was even reported to them?

Attached: Syria.png (1006x1522, 754.23K)

Bernie? Or Hillary?

Attached: russia bernie.png (636x972, 669.36K)

yes the same document that had everything except the pisstape confirmed which trumps previous lawyer had to retract a lawsuit over because he lied about the prague meeting

the one you've been ignoring for the past year who's far more dangerous than either of those

u>>650566

Dont forget, these were the same agencies that told us to invade Iraq because of WMDs.
Very honest and believable people.

Alleppo man? Jill Stein?

That is definitely an angle the mainstream media would have said to attack Bernie.
I bet his milkmans cousins friends brother once considered visiting Russia.

But everyone including Bernie himself knew that Hillary had already been selected to win before the vote.

just like the alt-right, i don't know why your not behind oil wars

Yeah, but you know, leftists are literally retarded, so they will believe absolutely anything
leftypol is living proof of that

Attached: Left Destroys.jpg (1024x986, 114.32K)

the right is a mental disease, they actually believe trump will make america great

t.leftypol

Attached: trans pee.jpg (895x606, 46.97K)

the rights obsession with peeing and pooing is really telling

Im honest enough to admit that I believed the Iraq nonesense from the CIA back in 2003. Never again of course.
At least social media wasnt popular back then so I dont have any cringe material from back when I was a liberal.

t.leftypol

Attached: Protestor Shit.png (694x566, 446.75K)

That's alright, they fooled the lot of us. Not much one can do, the internet wasn't very accessible back then. Today, people have no excuse

Attached: CIA Human Being.png (686x299, 15.32K)

sure bud

good times

Attached: Liberal Breakdown.png (1024x682, 861.45K)

That is true but it shouldnt be understated how close we were to getting sucked in to the Syrian war under Obama.
It was basically stopped by a very close vote in the British Parliament. That caused the Brits to withdraw their support and then Obama couldnt continue.

I know, it's pretty funny. Her being a russian puppet and all, and she still lost

Attached: hill russian spy.png (756x813, 412.15K)

Truth is, I don't give a fuck about assad. He can die or live, his country stand or fall, I couldn't care less. I'm done with the middle east, I wasn't for the war with Iraq, and everything after it, I cared even less. Bring the troops home, let the sand monkeys deal with it themselves, if they lose their land to Israel, their problem, not mine

i know much better to elect a russian puppet who couldn't read obamas birth certificate

Did you buy your shirts, fellow Hilldawg?

Attached: Liberals Hill Shirts.jpg (1200x931, 123.83K)

did you collect your rubles?

No, I use American Dollars
Did you add onto your "Piss dedicated to Donnie" collection today? You got over a hundred liters left to go, and only 6 more years!

Attached: Why Donald Trump Has Cause Me Asspain.jpg (1123x936, 531.73K)

im sure you do comrade

I was trying to find a picture of HIllary pressing the reset button with Russia but I couldnt so heres this instead.

I never understood the birth certificate thing.
Why produce a fake certificate half way through Obamas presidency? Surely they knew there was a high chance of it being found out.

Attached: asylum.jpg (800x686, 2.92M)

because obama thought his birth certificate might finally put to bed the mentally ill right

instead the elect the leader of the birther movement, a man who dodged the draft with bone spurs and then said hed run into a school to stop a shooter if he was there

But surely they knew that people wouldnt buy the idea that he just found it down the back of the sofa 4 years in to the presidency?
Rather than making a fake one, that has a high risk of being found out like in this case, they could have continued to just say they lost it.

well i still dont see trumps tax forms. maybe he plans on declaring america bankrupt and selling it to russia

No matter what you think about him, you got to admire how much he triggers people, both the mentally ill left and (((World Leaders))) alike

Attached: this is what maga looks like.png (384x455, 141.72K)

I know that Trump wont fake his tax forms 4 years in to his presidency because thats daft.

My guess is that Obamas opponents within the DNC faked Obamas birth certificate. Thats why Hillary brought it up in debates when nobody on the left (and few ppl on the right) really cared about it.

This. Why does the Left keep trying to character assassinate him and at the same time give him what he wants?

Indeed, makes one ponder

Attached: Retard Hillary.jpg (1136x640, 373.61K)

Theres a saying that goes something like:

That's what I do. Even if somebody doesn't like trump, they DEFINITELY don't want to be with the people who are against him

Truly, the left are their own worst enemy. That said, you don't want to be too 4 trump in public, cause then you will be associated with those r_donald/kekistani neckbeards, and that's even worse

Attached: Liberals Brainwash Children.png (493x848, 223.1K)

In this case its because the EU has no real power.

Attached: 1429787809773.jpg (607x443, 97.53K)

Hey, be careful, they can still give russian soldiers aids

Attached: EU Aids.jpg (1170x586, 96.89K)

trump is the only who cared about it most and the certificate is genuine. only the most mentally unhinged wingnut would think its fake

there's also the saying cut off your nose to spite your face

That is true.
If you think about Trump every hour of the day, whether you love or hate him that is very unhealthy.

Except he didn't?

except that he did

Hillary actually brought it up in the debates between her and Obama.
Trump tweeted about it.

Internationally renowned forensics experts determined it to be fake when they were supplied with the original that had someone elses name on it.
They arent wingnuts or any type of fixing hardware.

Im not Murrican and I dont care where Obama is from. I dont think its important.
But it seems really weird that he would have lost the certificate for four years of his presidency until Hillary brings it up in debates. Then someone within the DNC randomly finds it. Nobody really questions it because its a non issue. But then a couple of years later someone finds the original that it was copied from which is how it was confirmed to be fake.

file that under shit that never happened

Just because its not convenient for you doesnt mean it didnt happen.
Just because you dont agree with experts doesnt erase their years of experience at the top level.

Like I said I dont think Obama faked his own birth certificate. It actually loks worse for him to randomly 'find' it 4 years in to the presidency.
But someone did.

yea sure bud. i just thought it was interesting the flag was waving in the moon landing ^__^

Hey, both of those can be weaponized. There's enough nitrogen and other chemicals in piss that if you leave a vat of piss on low boil until it's powder, you'll be left with a highly explosive substance. The Middle East did this with goat/camel piss to make IEDs.

Which one? We've been there since like the 60s.

Thats because there is very little air resistance to slow it down. You can prove it yourself if you can generate a near vacuum.

i LIKE THE HIT ONE ON THE LEFT.

iT'S SO MUCH FUCKING MEANER

Trump wanted no tariffs. They're giving him no tariffs. You'd have to have been living under a rock not to hear of this

Attached: manchurian_candidate edited.jpg (988x1500, 224.93K)

Passive aggressive little bitches

No more free rides, eurofags.

And there ain't a goddamn thing anybody can do about itYou know why, because we've got the bomb, that's whyTwo words, nuclear fucking weapons, OK?Russia, Germany, Romania, they can have all the democracy they wantThey can have a big democracy cakewalkRight through the middle of Tiananmen SquareAnd it won't make a lick of differenceBecause we've got the bombs.

Attached: denisleary612027652597.jpg (1240x800, 193.56K)

it would be good if these euro leaders looked at themselves and their countries instead of trying to make trump look stupid, the muslims and jews are playing them for fools

This.
Everything they have is poopoo/peepee, penis, cum, other miscellaneous bodily functions… And it's funny how they're trying to "switch places" with how they got ridiculed out of power in 2016.

Civil war can't come soon enough, IMO. I'm ready to start committing war crimes.

Attached: 2b6958f3d2ede6984ec9568d6db93fbe82067085a943f69b5238576eab9d5603.jpg (629x389, 46.83K)

which was first started by Hillary for the purpose of discrediting Obama, incidentally

Did those flashcards also show how the US no longer cares about trade?

Holy fuck the aint trump shilling is on shut it down mode. I wonder what's so important it brings the scum out of hiding. Makes me think of the hollyjew pedo rings that are being uncovered. For some that would be a very inconvenient truth for the public to know about. Oy fucking vey

I can't decern a message in that other then calling trump supporters childish, which seems to be the never trumpers only rebuttal. Also by the looks of that shirt I think they are starting to classify incels as trump supporters

my uncle who works at Nintendo can confirm its origin

american brainlets have become the laughing stock of the world, trump has only cemented that
I for one welcome our new chinese overlords

That doesn't matter, you're not going to use them, russia has better nukes than you do and better nuclear defense systems, this isn't the 80's anymore boomer. America is a paper tiger that no one is afraid anymore, especially not russia, outdated nuclear options and a pussified army who wear high heels full of fat mongrel spics, niggers and women. America will never win another major conflict in its existence, its only the continued collapse of the empire for its future.

Attached: 581314af362ca4892e8b5368-750-375.png (750x375, 339.15K)

takes a high iq to understand no one dying at sandy hook

i can see Junker holding up a card saying

1> need to ban guns
2> need excuse, need event
3> stage fake school shooting

lol

except they couldn't corroborate anythign else in the dossier, and the only reason it even og used in the 1st place in the FISA court was because Steele leaked it to the media and pretended they were a second cource corroborating the dossier.

1> We are the bad guys
2> there are good guys we want to rob and steal from that have guns
3> we need a pretend reason to take away their rights

CAN'T
MEME

Attached: 71567d114f1ec320b9b6eed1abf58ca4479c0ce56a80553fbe28fc0ae0316259.jpg (960x722, 43.83K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage