Spreading the message of Christ to the "Social Justice" community

I recently got to visit my old college which I graduated almost seven years ago. It was a great experience, seeing old professors and friends, and even some friends who have become professors.

I did get to see some blue-haired girls with nose piercings and hairy legs around campus, and even one I was able to converse with.
She was 19, fresh out of high school and had some strong opinions about the world. mainly feminism, equality and fighting a "form of systemic racism that America has come to find as status-quo".
After speaking to her for about a half-hour, I realized there's a lot I agreed with her on, including the detrimental impacts of inequality and sexualization of women in the workplace and in general life.

There was a void her her, though, she had tried to fill with all different stuff - whether it be with cartoons or music - everything she tried was a temporary fix for a much bigger problem: she was without the Lord. I didn't want to invite her off the bat to church, but I did want to speak to her again and just listen. That's it.

Listen.
That's all it takes.

Don't interject your opinion, don't try and reinforce what they believe, just listen and more than likely they'll get to the center of the issue: they're alone or hurt or otherwise.
Let them see that you're different, that you have God's love, and continue to pray for them.
We do intersect on plenty of points, whether it be "all people are children of God" or the ongoing issues with sexualization of women in everyday society; Christians should not be afraid to agree with the blue-haired folks on these topics.
We should continue to remind them that they matter, and God loves them. We should show that same love, and instead of "combatting" them, listen to what they have to say.

The whole underlying LGBT issue is nothing more than another unsuccessful attempt to bandage a deep gash that many of these young adults haven't been able to fully accept. But that's where you and I come in - just listen.

Attached: revolucao-puritanismo.jpg (395x295, 16.92K)

This is unusually nice for Zig Forums. But I agree, let them know God's love through our actions

I'm also in agreement.
Righties sometimes think a great war or purging is the answer, and I can understand their position, but really these blue-haired feminists are just lost little girls who never had real LOVE from a man. Same goes for the school shooters and gang members who almost always had absent/distant fathers. Our society is in DESPERATE NEED of real Christian LOVE.

Thanks for this, OP, it is a nice reminder as to how to live the Gospel.

I am interested in how you handled this part, presumably by stating you are a Christian but not going so far as to specifically invite her to church. What did you say?

Instead of asking her if she wanted to go to church, I asked if she'd like to talk again, and traded numbers with her.

What do you mean by this here?
Do you mean sexualization caused in the workplace due to women being added to it?

Has she been won to the Lord?

Are you saying here to listen to sodomites? This is my honest question.

That may indeed be true. But, what about the innocents they are harming? I stand for the innocent children also, who have not gone over into this. So should I just allow feminists and sodomites to do their heart's desire? Should we all turn a blind eye to the harm, in the name of "loving"? I genuinely submit that as shirking and cowardice in our age. It is giving this problem room which it doesn't deserve to fester and grow and letting the vulnerable pay the price.

Neat, thank you very much.

If they knew how much damage they were doing to themselves by rejecting God then they wouldn't do what they do. Since they don't have the knowledge that Christians do they literally don't know what they're doing. Luke 23:34.
You do nothing to them by hating them, you only destroy yourself and drive them and others further away from God. When you love you're not only fulfilling God's commandment, but they're also more likely to listen to what you have to say. When they see your love and inner peace they'll see that God abides in you.

I don't think i could ever have the patience to do it.

Attached: angry jesus.jpg (949x533, 497.77K)

I'm more interested in bringing attention to the harm they are doing to others. Some people full well understand what they reject, others don't fully fathom it, but regardless Romans 1:20 tells us that they are all without excuse. You are agreeing that just passively listening and allowing is good, and downplaying the crimes they do rather than honestly confronting them. I cannot in good faith do the same. That is letting others pay the price.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-13
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 18:9
That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

What's interesting is that's not the case at all. That is the philosophy of the world. The philosophy of the Hollywood movies and popularity preaching and the like, but not of Scripture.

You can't love all things and be loving. That is a seductive teaching of falsehood. The Scripture states that there is a time for love and a time to hate. And if I place equal value on all things, then I value nothing and cannot esteem anything as higher than anything else, when in reality glory does belong to God and not man. So then man can't trample on God.

The wicked people may reject the truth of God's word regardless of all effort, but in the process of that others will see it being held up.

John 15:20
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

See above.
Love one to another. It isn't loving to allow sodomite to run rampant in your church. That's why nobody takes these so-called churches seriously that do this, they see that the members do not even care one for another to stop the adultery and sodomy

Not OP, but yes, that's the Christian thing to do. Remember, we once were lost like them, but were found. What OP is advocating is not accepting sodomy, but helping sad, broken people realize that they're broken and are addicted to sin as part of their effort to distract themselves from their brokenness and pain. A faggot isn't just a faggot because he likes dick, there's a deep-seated psychological reason he likes dick, and the sooner he recognizes that psychological issue, the sooner he can confront it and understand his brokenness in full, at which point the Holy Spirit could act to bring him to repentance.

After all, was Paul not once Saul, who aggressively hunted down Christians to torment, imprison, and kill them? And yet, was Paul not transformed into one of our greatest saints? Is a murderer worse than a sodomite? And what of the Corinthians, with their temple prostitution? Were they not also saved, and taught to repent from their old ways and turn to the Lord?

It's not THE answer, it's AN answer. They're right in that a mass genocide would certainly cleanse our society of sodomites and other such sinners, but this is doing evil so that good may result. Do not repay evil with evil, but repay evil with good, so that you heap burning coals on their head. And did the Lord not tell us that the wheat and the chaff must be grown together, before the harvest at which they are separated? Christianity did not originally spread by the sword, it spread by hardworking men who traveled far from home to share the Good News with sinners. All God needed was 12 men. There are more than 12 of us here.

I'm simply telling you to love as God commands, not tolerate wickedness.
I'll elaborate: I fully support anti-sodomy laws, patriarchy, and other "bigoted" positions, but I have no hate in my heart for other human beings. Does that make sense? It's not the false "love" of leftists, but the true love of God.

Alright, good.
Thing is I can't regard sodomites as human beings. God himself directly calls them dogs in scripture, and in other passages certain kinds of wicked people are stated to be brute beasts. I don't care how politically incorrect this is. It is found in a consistent manner in Scripture, which is a consistent testimony against this world. "Without are dogs."

I'm glad to hear that. But you realize that a servant is to hate and abhor God's enemies even as God does? Like I explained before, if you don't follow in that, then that simply diminishes the value of God. It doesn't help anybody.

Psalm 11:5

Hosea 9:15

2 Chronicles 19:2

John 12:37-40

1 Thess. 2:15-16

People without God are as animals are and follow their base instincts, I agree. But are we then to hate animals? That hardly seems right.
To hate you must hate as God hates, perfectly. Meaning it must be free of human and sinful passions like anger. It must be dispassionate, meaning your entire being is against whatever evil you hate, but you are not moved to emotions or controlled by it because you're filled with God's love which is also perfect and that is your motivation.

They're pretty schizophrenic about that. Dressing like a slut and sucking six million dicks is fine, but women being traditionally attractive or taking care of themselves isn't especially if said women are fictional.
Don't make the mistake of thinking you're talking to someone who genuinely cares about modesty. You're almost certainly talking to a jealous thot who's promoting an ideology designed to make all women as nasty and miserable as herself.

Attached: not this shit again.jpg (480x360, 18.26K)

I guess you have read Psalm 139 already. But recall as well that the word of God says "Be ye angry, and sin not."

Do I sound like a generally wrathful person?

Your anger must be perfect like God's anger, righteous and dispassionate.
I don't know you personally. Do you have a problem with anger?

The bible also has a lot of choice words for prostitutes and divorced women but Jesus still hung out with them, loved themto, and talked to them when no one else would. Go read the story in the Gospel of the woman at the well who had seven husbands again.

Prostitutes and adulterers may have sinned gravely, but yet that doesn't necessarily make them the enemies of God.

100% of school shooters and most gang members are also drugged up on anesthetics - drugs are used to fill the void as well

Water the grass that is still green. These people hate Christianity and truth itself. Evangelize to normal people instead and you'll save more souls.