Londonistan:5 black boys who murdered when they were 14 yrs old get life

Five 15-year-old boys who "tortured" a teenager to death in an alleyway behind his home in a gang murder can be named for the first time after they were handed life sentences.

Kai Fisher-Dixon, Shuayb Mahomud, Tremayne Gray, Omarion Stephens and Abdulqaliq Mohamed stabbed Jacob Abraham, also 15, eight times in the legs and once in the arm.

Three of the teenagers had to change out of their school uniforms before carrying out the "punishment mission" on behalf of the Albany Park gang to teach him a lesson because he was a rival to their "county lines" drug operation.

He tried to run home but could not make it because of his injuries and was found dying by his brother in the alleyway in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire.

His five attackers, three of whom were just 14 years old at the time, were captured by CCTV cameras running away from the scene.

On Friday, they were handed life sentences by Mr Justice Edis.

He said Gray and Stephens must serve at least 14 years, Mohamed 13 years and Fisher-Dixon and Mahomud 12 years.

They can be named for the first time after the judge lifted anonymity orders preventing the publication of their names.

stv.tv/news/international/1424956-life-sentences-for-15-year-olds-who-tortured-boy-to-death-in-gang-murder/

Attached: 602262-clockwise-from-top-left-kai-fisher-dixon-tremayne-gray-shuayb-mahomud-omarion-stephens-and-abdul.jpg (768x575, 43.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xfsa7aJT4eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About 14 yrs isn't a life sentence..still, This seems severe for 14 yr old boys

I am sure they will be wholly socialized upon release and integrate into society as law abiding, productive members.

Great idea.

Isn't multiculturalism great?

Attached: Anders Brevik Superstar.jpg (2250x1346, 948.08K)

That's normal

Attached: MFW - TFW - Kim Jong Lel.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Oh. It's not life. It's 12/13/14 years of tax payer paid for upperclass for them living.

fuck off pussy, these shitskins should be hung

>victim's name is (((Jacob))) (((Abraham)))

Really makes you think

I promised myself that I would never post on 8ch again.
It feels so good. but I know the consequences.

Attached: PicsArt_07-29-09.09.11.jpg (768x575, 52.2K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-29-09.02.38.jpg (768x575, 57.34K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-29-09.09.28.jpg (768x575, 53.38K)

If they're capable of that kind of savagery, they need to be sequestered from society for much longer, until about age 70

RELATIVE PUNISHMENT

if society doled out swift, exacting, relative punishment, crime would screech to a halt.

If a rapist was convicted immediately, and in the courtroom he was gang-raped by inmates while his parents watched

If a murderer had a bullet put through his brain in the courtroom

If a thief had all of his possessions taken away (and his nose broken)

if we handed out immediate punishment, identical to the crime, then you'd see crime drop drastically within one week.

Attached: Brit fags.jpg (508x513, 115.29K)

That's a jew name right? Remember the refugee that raped a 15? yo kike and faced real consequences.

Nobody wants that. No crime means no cops, no justice system, no military, no politics, no government and fist and foremost…no revenue. That's not how humanity works.

5 vs 1. Niggers need to outnumber their opponents to accomplish anything. 1vs1 they're shit. If you want to see a nigger lose all his fighting spirit instantly make him see his own blood–punch his nose.
Vid is one nigger picking a fight without his pack and got rekt.

I hope they get out and kill you next.

The great thing in that vid is that the guy in orange never indicates to join the fight, but stays clear after checking if his friend needs help. That's the right way to act, not like all those monkeys jumping in the second a guy goes down.

says the bold-talk computer sissy, sheltered by his mother, with all his 'street experiences' being gleaned from video games

Real life ain't GTA, little guy

and that video doesn't mean shit.

the truth is: even a 14 year old black kid could beat you down like you never knew possible. Niggers are really fast, and they didn't grow up being spoon fed by mommy… Any average nigger, from a young teen to an old man, would hospitalize you so fast, it would be hilarious

Life is fractal, and there are always flukes and variations.

That one video means nothing.

You've never been in a real fistfight in your life. You're a computer geek sissy ass bitch

name ONE TIME you've ever been in a fist fight…………..

see ?………………

if you say you've been in one before, we will all know you're lying…….

See how easy that was ?

Jew shill spreading division

You are wrong. Almost all niggers are raised by sheboon single moms. I've beat up niggers until I was 17. You have no idea how many schools I got kicked out of for fighting. Niggers are the easiest to provoke into a fight. Most of my fights were with niggers and spics. These days they only niggers I beat are the ones that come into my store and steal. They get taken to a room for a good beat down then I call the cops.
I bet you've never been in a fight with a nigger. You were the bitch to all the niggers while you were in jail. These days you let Wendy keep your balls in her purse and turn yourself into her slave bitch boy. Go Photoshop something like a faggot.

If u go to jail and they find out you call the cops on shoplifters they will run a razor from the corner of your mouth to your ear. I would give my left hand to see neptune getting snitch treatment like this

youtu.be/Xfsa7aJT4eU

lol sure you did, Zelda

sure you did

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-Finish-Him.jpg (750x400, 81.18K)

Lol you don't know jack shit about what happens in jails

HINT: at least 70% of inmates are 'snitches'……

I'm not a snitch, I'm a federal Informant… And not a 'confidential' informant, because I've told people right to their face exact what I was going to do, and they were so stupid, they didn't believe me… And I've never done it for money, or to get out of trouble…

Trust me: in jail, almost EVERYBODY would snitch to get out of their situation, to get their charges reduced, although they'd never openly admit it.

And your idiotic assertion about 'cutting people up' in jail ?… Bullshit… Jail is like the kiddie rides in the front of an amusement park… It's just a temporary holding facility… It's NOT 'prison'….

Nobody's going to ruin their chance of bonding out and catch a new felony aggravated assault charge over some stupid innuendo bullshit…

proof that you've never been….

hahahaha!!!!

somebody's been watching too many Lifetime Network Dramas

Minors that kill should be sentenced to life under the care of violent pedos and the Pedo allowed to kill them when they get too old.

The quality reporting I've come to expect from Zig Forums

Fuck off you bleeding heart libtard.

Plenty of innocent men have been sent to the gallows for crimes they didn't commit.
These sort of punishments should only be reserved for cases where the accused is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.

"We did not do nuthin, gov'ner!"

Trying a little too hard there, closet homo
You'd know because it happened to you

Inaccurate representation of multiculturalism, they forgot sandniggers raping underage lolies, niggers burning dogs alive, indian shitting like an animal and chinks.

Lol

True, but we need a good cleansing anyway

kek

They'll become career criminals ready to join a fully blacked Londonistan then.

Attached: 1532614354300.jpg (600x841, 72.47K)

do they not have capital punishment on cuck island?

better put them down now, or they'll just be freed by the jihadi-in-chief

Attached: firing squad.png (1026x545, 705.49K)

On the one hand I hate racists and blacks really should be given preferential treatment for years of oppression, but on the other hand these niggers murdered one of my brothers jewish :p so they can rot in jail for all I care.

Ev3n the US isn't this hard.

When did jolly old Brits get so steely eyed?

Kid was a Jew.

niggers make a bad name to every community they belong to

Those teeth are too dirty for My MUSLIM COCK

That's why we prefer the back door, even an asshole is cleaner

Life is great but only when niggers get death.

Damn London be rayciss yo. Deyz innoncen' dey dindu nuffin. Jus needed moh money foh dem prgrumz nah mean cracka ass muthafucka.