Ving Rhames Held at Gunpoint by Cops in Own Home;Neighbor Reported ‘Large Black Man’ Breaking In

“Mission: Impossible – Fallout” is enjoying highly favorable reviews on its way to what looks to be a strong weekend at the box office, but not all is well among the cast. Ving Rhames revealed during an appearance on the Clay Clane Show yesterday that he was held at gunpoint by the police in his own home earlier this year after a neighbor reported a “large black man” breaking into the house.

Rhames, who lives in Santa Monica, California, told the story after being asked about his own experiences with racism. “This happened this year. I am in my home, it was around 2:15 p.m. in the afternoon,” he said.

“I have a screen door and then I have a wooden door…I’m in my house, I’m in a pair of basketball shorts only. I have two English bulldog puppies. I hear a noise in my backyard, but I’m thinking the puppies are just running around, and then I get a knock on the front door.”

“I open the door and there is a red dot pointed at my face from a 9mm. They say put up your hands, literally. I just walked and opened up the door…then they said, ‘Open the front screen door.’ They say do it with one hand so then I have to do it with one hand. My hands are up and they have me outside,” Rhames continued.

The confrontation ended when the main officer recognized Rhames, who then walked to the house of the neighbor who called the police in the first place; that person denied making the call.

“My problem is, and I said this to them, what if it was my son and he had a video-game remote or something and you thought it was a gun?” Rhames asked.

indiewire.com/2018/07/ving-rhames-police-gunpoint-1201988775/

Attached: 2_large.jpg (1005x1500, 847.46K)

Next time it could be a big black stranger at his front door.

He should be thankful the cops answered the call so quickly

the spider just caught himself a couple of flies

I thought Ving Rhames died a while ago.

I liked his Old Spice commercials.

Sides: eliminated

Every fucking time

He is a good actor and I hope he is doing well

It's completely possible the neighbour called like an hour ago or something.
Also in general the pigs will answer a call quickly if it's in a white affluent neighborhood and if they think it's an easy hit. Most police officers are funded by property taxes- if property taxes go down or whitey moves out, so does their department funding.

actually knowing anything about this nig..

Sounds like they tried to fuck Marsellus Wallace. Marsellus don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs Wallace

meet me somewhere
i'm gonna put a bullet in your bitch ass

That was Michael Clarke Duncan

actually not realizing that it’s a joke

R.I.P

Attached: 166916_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 399.48K)

Fuck, come to palm springs so I can tap dat ass lol

Fucking crackas

stay mad piccaninny

Attached: bright idea.jpg (660x481, 54.03K)

Time for me to get the skin lighteners

The worms gonna get high off this niggers body

(((white)))

hey look another stupid totally not manfactured story to keep the public at each other throats

It doesn't help that the pigs are more than willing o make actual stories happen. Niggers gonna nig, but cops are not your friends.

Be neighbor
SEE Ving Rhames next day outside.

AWKWARD

That question is so dumb.
He should just tell his son not to open the door holding anything that looks like a gun.
It is that simple.

Too bad they didn't gun the smelly ape down

Ving is just glad he didn't listen to his son's suggestion to replace the door handles.

Attached: the-bang-bang-handle-IIHIH.jpg (800x800, 120.04K)