French White Knights Rush to Defend M'lady After Chad Bitch Slaps Her for Disrespecting Him

A French student has spoken out after she was harassed by a man in a Paris street and then hit in the face when she told him to stop.

Marie Laguerre shared CCTV video of the man slapping her outside a cafe in the north-east of the capital.

The video has gone viral and coincides with a government push to impose on-the-spot fines for street harassment.

"The first fines should be handed out this autumn," said Equalities Minister Marlène Schiappa.

Offenders will have to pay between €90 (£80; $105) and €750 under a package of measures that was backed by French MPs in May and is set to complete its passage through parliament this week.

The initiative has resonated among French women as the #MeToo movement and its French equivalent #BalanceTonPorc ("rat on your pig") have gathered pace.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45005069

Other urls found in this thread:

ksat.com/news/man-trying-to-help-woman-shot-to-death-by-her-ex-boyfriend
nationalpost.com/news/world/he-thought-he-could-help-concealed-carry-gun-wielder-intervenes-in-domestic-dispute-and-is-shot-dead
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/carson-morin-trial-feb-27-1.3998378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a bargain. Please line up the roasties, so I can bitch slap each one of them.

she undeniably said or did something to him deserving of a lot worse.

women needle men constantly until they snap, because a display of higher value is what women crave. that can be dismissal, or it can be violence.

That one with the chair is so funny. LoL
Check out these pajeet simps rushing to defend a slut but didn't do anything when she hit the guy.

Notice how "brave" she became only when she had a "gang" to enlist in the fight. You can see that she stopped and complained to the cafe patrons even before he stepped into the frame, so she could have a vigilante mob behind her when she "confronted" him. After he bitch slapped her, she just smooths her hair and flips him off. Wow, she's really traumatized by him.
Stupid cunt.

Fucking Based top kek on how those white knight faggots come to help him out,one even grabbing a chair and he basically tells them to fuck off.

Niggers and women deserve everything bad that happen to them. Don't be a white knight.

Her out#

Man was totally within his rights to defend himself. It was a simple reflex after the bitch continuously taunted him with verbal violence then hit him. Getting beaten afterwards was worth it.

Men have simply stopped giving a shit.

It's similar to those two guys that let that roastie get beat up. All The liberals wanted a world of feminism and they now have it.

Why would anybody care that some random whore got slapped when most women have turned into trash human beings? And for what exactly, society will still attack them with muh male privilege and they hardly get praise,chivilary is dead. Also then potentially deal with getting in legal problems over some ungrateful whore(remember how the above didn't even blame the guy that attacked her but instead the "two white males".)

Its only gonna get worse

Johnny Neptune says:

the reason you guys are thrilled by this story is because none of you have the balls to fight a man. you've never had your assessment kicked. you've never taken a punch. you've never punched anyone else. you wouldn't know how to handle having your nose broken.

you're all pussies

cowards

you don't have the balls to even fight a girl. you fantasize about it, but you don't have the balls, because a girl would beat your ass…

not joking…..
not at all….
a girl would kick your ass so bad…

the only experience you've ever had with fighting was in video games, because you're a pussy…

a little child….

Johnny Neptune says:

the reason you pretend to hate women is because women want nothing to do with you.

and that's YOUR fault, not theirs.

Women have rejected you because of decisions you have made. They're not interested in a video game playing faggot anime watching loser imageboard culture sissy……

also, you're gay

they have a name for men who aren't attracted to women:

homosexuals

If it was a nigger you’d be up in arms

Hello phoneposter

Hello…………

And autocorrect was correct
because

you've never had your assessment kicked

I'm not insulting you and I'm not being unfair… I'm just telling it like it is, and as you read my words you know that I'm correct

It's really just a simple mathematical equation

video games = ostracized by females = rejection + more video games + anime = imageboard culture + false reassurance from other similar losers + distraction = hatred of women as a misdirection technique + repetition + continuation = latent homosexuality

It's really not rocket science….

If it Waddles like a duck
and it quacks like a duck
and it plays video games
and hates women and
posts in Zig Forums

it's a homosexual

And I'm not saying that you are
an 'active homosexual' because
you're not that assertive

im quite sure you're
ASEXUAL……………..

a timid introvert

But you are much less likely do you ever have sex with a woman than you are to end up sucking somebody else's dick

B-b-but I Am SUPREME!

Attached: Supreme.jpg (500x750, 81.8K)

If you find somebody wallowing
in a pile of Billy Goat feces

and they keep yelling about
how much they hate people
who don't smell like
billy goat feces………

No matter how much they deny it

They love Billy Goat feces

So you can deny your homosexuality all you want, but when an adult male spends all of his time wallowing in an image board, proclaiming his hatred for females……….

Repeating all the trendy catch phrases, 'm'lady' this, 'chad' that, 'stacy' this, 'roastie' that …
He's a homosexual

case closed

LOL !!!!!

How did I become So SUPREME???

Attached: circle_jerk_machine.webm (320x240, 6.95M)

Don't feed the Johnny Neptune troll. Hopefully he'll get bored and take his homosexuality somewhere else.

HAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

the jokes on you!!

your mere existence is all the fuel I need

Top Lel!

I love that video!!

I'm downloading it

By the way I've got a really funny, fairly hilarious, completely ironic story to tell you in private later

I think you're going to get a big kick out of it

(One of these dingbats inadvertantly led me to creating a really cool relationship with somebody powerful online)

And if they realized they were the catalyst, they would be slamming their head into a brick wall right now

Tell you all the details later in an email

I knew you would.
It's just crazy enough to be meaninglessly meaningful.

Sounds good.

SPOILER ALERT:

Much as is always the case, the process of bonding with this powerful person online and creating a mutual respect between us began with the most absurd confrontational 'butting of heads'

I've made a lot of friends over the past 26 years by initially being confrontational with them and getting argumentative and shit

You know exactly what I'm talking about

But yesterday something magical happened

It has a lot of meaning to me…..

I'll be right back you might have an email in coming soon

Attached: I Am SUPREME.jpg (500x750, 78.93K)

Pussy is just too huge of a concept for boys like Li'l Rodge'.
Supreme Pussy will always overshadow those who are only Supreme in their own minds.

HOW TO TELL THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END:

Instead of going out there and trying to take the World by its horns, grab the most they possibly can out of life, have crazy insane experiences and memories will never forget, and trying to insert their penis into every girl that they meet….. Able Body young adult males are sitting in a computer chair idolizing Elliot Rodger….

you guys are weirdos

How are all you idiots missing the real story here?

in my life, I am considered
by others to be 'bizarre'

in real life, the average
person meets me, and
thinks I am THE weirdest
motherfucker they've
ever met………………..

PAY ATTENTION:

YOU GUYS ARE WEIRDOS. YOU'RE SO WEIRD THAT IT'S CREEPY. AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE 'COOL' KIND OF WEIRD. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE EXTREMELY UNCOOL KIND OF WEIRD… YOU GUYS ARE SOME SICK MOTHERFUCKERS

I honestly think you should all join forces and file a gigantic class action lawsuit against your fathers for 'failure to provide adequate masculinity in adulthood'

Feminists are a fucking joke.

Correct…..

it's like this:

You'll never catch me using predictable trendy catch phrases, like 'chad' or 'roastie' or 'WHITEKNIGHT'….

And I don't give a fuck if other people call me a white knight or whatever stupid catch phrase they have mimicked from somebody else……..

I'm just a good old fashioned human being who happens to be a MAN……

And if I saw somebody punching a girl, or even slapping her….

I would put him in the hospital

not joking

I'd hospitalize him

If I happened to see somebody punch your mother in the face

Or saw somebody slap your sister in the face

Or if I witnessed a man punch your daughter

ID BEAT HIS ASS………………….

And even if I didn't win the fight, I can guarantee that we would both lose the fight, because I would be prepared for both of us to go to the hospital and to jail

……… And anybody who disagrees with that concept is a sissy faggot bitch

I'm not sure where you got the idea that women wanting to be treated equally and fairly means that they think they should be beat up…..

Like I said, if I saw somebody punch your mother in the face, I would stand up and do something about it instantly…

I promise they would not have an opportunity to punch your mother a second time…..

I'm wondering what you would do if you saw somebody punch your mother in the face

We're reaching levels of feminism that shouldn't even be possible.

I've actually been in situations where I saw guys too stood there and did nothing while their girlfriend got beat up by somebody else

That's the saddest excuse for a man you could ever see

So they are full of crap and the whole equality bullshit is just a farce. Got it.

I sat there in my computer watching the latest video of a French male violently assaulting a lady with a slap.

I could barely breathe being so enraged and only tiny zips of Mountain Dew could settle down my spirit.

I said things like "if I was there I would have beat da shit of him".
"If I was there I would have knocked him out"

Next day I went outside and I saw a muscular guy shouting at his girlfriend after she started hitting him on the shoulder.I immediately thought "this is my chance" and tried to swing at him.

He beat da shit of me and now I'm in the hospital.I could only make hnnnnnn breathing noises when I was in the ground knocked out has the boyfriend slapped her ass and she said "I'm glad you beat that loser João".

I stand here has an Hero,and my only regret is that more people don't fight misogynistic sexist violent males.

What had Europe became, what has the world became……

gay much?

roastie please go

Male disposability is strong with this one OR is it stupidity?
ksat.com/news/man-trying-to-help-woman-shot-to-death-by-her-ex-boyfriend
nationalpost.com/news/world/he-thought-he-could-help-concealed-carry-gun-wielder-intervenes-in-domestic-dispute-and-is-shot-dead
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/carson-morin-trial-feb-27-1.3998378

Sounds better than being a white knight.
Those guys are really pathetic.

All from video games huh? A completely normal and socially acceptable habit.

Everyone who plays games after work to wind the day out is a sociopath. Any kid who has done his homework and has nothing left to do but chill and play vidya, sociopath.

Has nothing to do with drug, nigger, and slut culture peaking right now, just simply videogames. A lot of these gamer dudes and girls are honestly just scared to go fuck nasty ho sluts and do drugs to be accepted. Shame on them for avoiding those life ruining experiences.

I've done it all, lived so many different lives from foster homes, changing states with family to move, changing friends and circle's more times to remember.

Playing video games is the least of my concerns about our youth. Glad my little brother is on fortnite and not running the streets stealing anymore

No you fucking retard. No woman would beat me in a fight. You are doing the equivalent of the navy seals copy pasta. This is an anonymous image board you mongoloid. We are not all the same person, or physical fitness level. You have made some charicture in your mind and are shit talking it. Many of us are waging asymmetrical warfare and you are shit talking your own ideas to the public essentially. It makes you look bad, not us. You seem like one of those “I’m with her” types, that’s all they could do as well.

This. Women are the niggers of the sexes.

Lmfao

A sign of the times..

I DIDN'T STUTTER, SALLY

I wasn't asking……..

I was telling………….

you're a cookie cutter homo

OH, THE IRONY

your little brother recently asked to see my junk

you're correct

we are not 'equal'

women are far superior

A sign of the state of women.

That's what you got out of that??

(No wonder you never get any pussy)

Philip Fairbanks says video games made him the stud that he is today

Attached: PicsArt_07-30-03.49.53.jpg (760x450, 48.19K)

When guys choose to play vidya over spending time with women. What does that tell you about women? They're losing to vidya now and sexbots are not even here yet.

Video games, Elliot Rodger idolization, and ADAPTO-CAPS™, and ethno Botanical herbal supplement which supports your general well-being and vitality ®

Attached: PicsArt_07-30-03.52.59.jpg (730x450, 49.77K)

Philip sold TWO ORDERS of Adapto-Caps™ in two years, and now he is pressuring Jim to distribute them for him from the Goldwater website.

Attached: PicsArt_07-30-03.48.46.png (1036x1187, 344.01K)

correction:

I'm PSEUDO-literate

Attached: PicsArt_07-30-03.50.26.png (1080x1552, 400.62K)

I'm not sure which video game Philip likes the best, but I want guns just like his!!

I can't wait for the Goldwater General Store to open up

Attached: PicsArt_07-30-03.50.59.jpg (640x426, 75.64K)

I have a woman you tard. More projection. I could verbally tear you a new asshole but you are one of those types who think you win if you get the last word, and you’ll never stop spewing garbage. I clearly shouldn’t be responding to your dumbass but I’m drunk posting so I slipped up. Later tater

You'd do better with a man holding a whip…bitches

Good one!

Not as much as it tells you about 'men'.
See

Just admit you like watching men in tights fight over a ball.

Attached: PicsArt_07-30-04.11.03.png (1080x705, 136.4K)

That's actually pretty funny!

ALSO:

I prefer the term
'attention prostitute'

this is your "chad" some rando sketchball who slaps some chick? Lol man you losers are way worse than I thought. enjoy dying as virgins!

I don't think you are getting paid that much more than me for shitposting to warrant the change in status from a simple shiposting whore to a shitposting 'prostitute'.

lol

I hope you don't mind if I upload that webm to my YouTube page

Go for it.

Attached: the truth.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Tell me what I should call the video

oh look, genetic dead-end losers incels who are harping on about alphas and "marketplace value" . lol it's like sportball fans arguing about tactics and strategy even though they will never be in a game. sad! at least you nerds have the chans to funnel yr rage straight into the abyss! ahahah byebye you fuckin nerds!

I decided 'you didn't tell me what to call it's had a nice ring to it

I love sportball

What a faggot in that video? You can tell he never had access to pussy his whole pathetic life so he can't comprehend why someone would dump a woman to pursue something they deem personally more important.

Triggered roastie detected. WaWahWa where have all the good men gone?

Neptune?
Tear this poster down for me.
Gotta leave for a couple hours.

lol I can't right now. I'm in the middle of something regarding the big change that's about to happen

(And now I can't wait for the change to occur)

consider yourself lucky

Go help Johnny take care of his gay lover…I mean "big change" faggot.

Daily reminder to ignore Neptume posts and anything Jony related. He can't help himself, thank you.

He banged that ho for three years. It's played out. She obviously has nothing else to offer a man besides her puh-sayyyyy

That meme doesnt work when aimed at someone telling you to stop playing videogames and to engage with the opposite sex. Do you even think before you post a reaction image or what?

Incel bait thread