Judge Rules Men-Only Military Draft Unconstitutional

A federal judge has ruled that a men-only draft is unconstitutional, but he stopped short of ordering the Selective Service System to register women for military service.

archive.is/PBjJf
military.com/daily-news/2019/02/24/judge-rules-men-only-military-draft-unconstitutional.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (621x401, 431.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System#Classifications)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally, women can die for israel too.

At this point I think some measure of accelerationism is needed to get people to understand the complete retardation of today's political sphere. I think this is a good thing; the US military would become extremely, wholly and completely pervasively ineffective in the event of the draft, and such a draft during a war will force the average passive retard to take notice of the cause.

good, the israeli american military will weaken even more now

How about the draft being unconstitutional all together?
Plus, women have no place in the military combat roles.

So what?
Let the military get weak. It'll be hilarious to see them get their shit wrecked. Besides, the weaker our enemies be ome, the better for us.

Which will be inadvertently demonstrated when the 237th Draftette regiment (AKA: American Amazons) takes 75% casualties from a chilly wind working in concert with several unflattering remarks made by a hostile POW.

How much worse do you think things can get?

Attached: 0dbcf4caeb5af9e4246c50b4449b53f3f90655219015613d910af15738be3940.jpg (384x512, 97.56K)

Isn't your country in financial ruin because Golden Dawn is locked up?

No

Problem is that when accelerationism goes full throttle and S finally HTF military will be full of women’s studies grads and pozzed SJWs who think that starving people into compliance is just reperations for antisemitism.

So?

That's great. They'll be weak and complete pushovers. Just raid them at night, kill the soyboys, rape the women, and enjoy your new spoils of war.

BUT M-M-M-UH EQUALITY GUISEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1403053877619.png (538x184, 23.32K)

The military was never on your side anyway,

Attached: little rock.jpg (563x363, 56.6K)

I'm getting tired of this country at an alarming rate.

lol nice strawman, hope you fall down the stairs and break something, shithead

Attached: fuck off and die, normies.jpg (531x602, 45.35K)

Considering that your military would most likely be the enemy when SHTF (at least those who stay in uniform) wouldn't you want that?

I'll answer for my fellow mutt. Yes it is. The fact that the military is run by complete retards vs functioning retards is great. We only need people to nuke china if they get to uppity. We have no real need for a military.

This is potentially the worst of both worlds. All this would mean is that women would have to sign up for the Selective Service:

1. Women would be able to claim that they're shouldering their full responsibility as citizens. Just as MRAs/MGTOWs/whatevers currently use the draft as a major point when arguing that US jurisprudence is biased in favor of women, if the policy gets changed feminists would be able to claim the opposite using the same argument.
BUT
2. I suspect that the argument "The system is fair: women can be drafted too." would prove as true as the argument "The system is fair: Women in the military must meet realistic standards."

US recruitment efforts are easily be influenced by political concerns. Just look at the current diversity initiatives or McNamara's meddling in Vietnam, especially Project 100,000. For example, the already existing draft exemption list begs to be abused. The selective service would just have to show discretion in favor of women. You've got your hardship deferment, they could bring back the college deferment, I'm sure conscientious objection would make a big comeback, they could come up with child or elder care deferments, etc. Shit, they could just reverse themselves on the whole minimum requirements to serve. If they actually made the enlistment standards the same for men and women then almost all biological females would be 4-F right off the bat.

The political and cultural pressure to go easy on women would be overwhelming. Look at how vigorously women defend their legal privileges to alimony, welfare, and abortion. For something as serious as conscription they'd go rabid. Besides, would the military even want female draftees? If you were a general responsible for fighting an real, no shit, state vs. state, we could actually lose this one war would you be eager to dealt with the headache of incorporating a bunch of nigh unto useless female conscripts into your order of battle?

I cannot conceive of a scenario where our society or, more importantly, women themselves would permit females to be drafted en masse and thrown into even a relatively low intensity war like the GWOT. Let alone a real meat grinder like WWI. Signing women up for the Selective Service would just be another Kafkaesque joke everyone would have to pretend to take seriously if they didn't want the Damore treatment.

Attached: Harpers-1863-How-to-Escape-the-Draft.jpg (1142x1200, 388.14K)

l can. absolute total genocidal war where there is no other choice. like, imagine being a tribe sandwiched between romans, turks, mongols, FUCKING GERMANS and other undesirables

Attached: 9d7506668c41319f991f31fc601489f0.jpg (500x686, 73.25K)

Next include children.

Nice dubs, but I suspect that in that scenario the vast, vast majority of women would much rather be concubines for the conquers pumping out low caste half bloods than conscripts. Especially in the modern West.

I guess they might have no choice if the invaders were space aliens or something.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 543.41K)

Wouldn't you see a large number of SJW wymyns refusing to register for the draft for 'ethical' reasons, and thus removing themselves from the ballot? (It's my understanding that in order to vote in the US men currently have to register for the draft, if this is incorrect then do tell me - at least you lucky fuckers get a say in whether you get drafted or not).

why not conscript the dead?

Attached: sens zycia.jpg (174x192 327.48 KB, 28.31K)

we are already spiritually dead, you see?

good. dead man need no money

The dead are the most avid democrat voters already.

That's the point of the deferment system. Registrants are assigned classes and at any given point in time only people in certain classes are actually eligible for conscription. In theory it's like a grading system. You rank potential recruits by desirability and you pick the most suitable. So in theory when things are going good you only pull from your "Grade A" pool. If you run low you can make lower quality classes eligible and start recruiting less and less desirable candidates until you start scraping the bottom of the barrel.

In practice of course it's more complicated. There's tons of deferment classes which have nothing to do with a candidate's suitability for military service. For example there's Class 4-D: 'Ministers of Religion' and Class 4-B: 'Official Deferred by Law'. If you read the list of classes (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System#Classifications) it's obvious how political concerns shaped the process. Therefore people who are registered, and therefore eligible to vote, might be in a class extremely unlikely to actually be called up. Two notorious ones during Vietnam were 1-S(C): 'Student deferred by statute (College)' and 1-O: 'Conscientious objector to all military service'. There was a lot of sturm und drang at the time over how fair and legitimate these deferment classes were.

In the event that tumblrina's had to register I'm sure they'd end up in low classes. And if they didn't I suspect the system would be changed so they would be. Plus, like I said most of them would probably be 4-F: 'Registrant not acceptable for military service' anyway. In that case they'd be able to vote but wouldn't be drafted outside of a situation so fucked up they'd probably have to fight or submit anyway like suggests.

It'd be great if the dumber women start up a campaign to just outright say they're inferior soldiers or that they're otherwise unsuited for military work and end up getting a court ruling set that boots a shitload of them out of the Military. But that's entirely too much hope here.

Enjoy gender quality feminists

They want equal rights? Fine for me. Just make sure to send them to the right missions. Like using them as decoy meanwhile boys do the real job, or puting them in the frontline in a human wave attack and when the enemy gets tired and out of ammo use the boys. They can be spies too, acting as prostitutes to get info from the enemy soldier…
You see, not a big deal if you are smart enough to use them rightly.

Attached: Full Metal Jacket Hooker Scene[1].webm (480x360, 5.59M)

Transphobic much?

>not breaking the enemy with love :^)

Wait if you were 'Conscientious objector' you weren't drafted?
The fuck was that noise about people dodging draft then?

You had to convince the draft board that your belief was sincere and that you were opposed to all wars, not just the current one. This assessment included an investigation into your life, interviews with your friends and family, etc. Remember that back then America and its institutions were much less pozzed. Your draft board was most likely comprised solely of older white male veterans who were sick of filthy communist hippies trying to get out of service. And even if your status was approved conscientious objectors faced social opprobrium as unpatriotic cowards. It was often difficult for conscientious objectors to find a job for example. It really was a different world.

On top of that you would still be on the hook for some form of service under the Alternative Service Program. When originally conceived back in WWII you would provide "service" by spending your enlistment period committed to an insane asylum or in prison. They gradually loosened it up of course. By Vietnam you could be assigned to dangerous work like smokejumping or shit jobs like insane asylum menial worker. Unsurprisingly it has been loosened up even more as the pozz has spread. I went to their website and the current criteria is:

It's both a shame and a reminder of how good things can be corrupted. The original idea behind conscientious objection was to provide a mechanism for patriots who wanted to serve but had religious objections to killing (Quakers, Shakers, and the like). These men would often serve as corpsmen or combat medics. Cpl. Desmond Doss famously won the Medal of Honor for heroically rescuing and providing medical care to his fellow soldiers under insanely dangerous conditions in the Battle of Okinawa. He was wounded four times during the battle and complications from his injuries severely impaired his health for the rest of his life. Whatever you could say about a pacifist like him, he wasn't a coward and the price of his service wasn't cheap.

During the Vietnam war a lot of people found it much easier to just hide out in Canada or get a doctor to certify that they were 4-F. I'm sure it would be even easier today.

(Note the difference between the classes 1-A-O: 'Conscientious objector available for noncombatant military service only.' and 1-O: 'Conscientious objector to all military service.')

Be right back, just had idea.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1484x949, 2.45M)

Best case scenario women get added to the draft then fight against it because it seems men have given up on freedom from tyranny.

State Drafted Comfort Women!

Attached: gj.jpeg (1920x1200, 465.67K)

(((They))) are not even discreet with their White genocide plans anymore.

Maybe but at least we are not in complete ruin since our pigs are still physically capable to lock up Golden Dawn, a capacity that isn't so certain for most of the western armed forces at this point.

Doesn't really matter if you consider the average weight of the American woman means the only military role they're suited for is fortifications.
No longer will soldiers have to carry around bags and shovels, they'll just have some Tumblr landwhale on a mobility scooter rolling after them.

Nice try, but nobody in weimerica refers to unborn children like that, it's "lump of cells" "product of fertilization", "parasite", "smoothie-to-be"

From their perspective it make sense though. If they ever need more men they can just invite more refugees.

It will depend on the makeup of the unit i guess. Majority of recruits come from the bible belt, most of the bible belt is where the strictest abortion legislation is and the only place outside some of the midwest states where people still argue about it.

That said, anywhere there is a majority of the Godless yankee, expect the worst.

Who cares, the US military is dogshit now. In fact lets let the trannies back into military while we are at it. Lets just collapse the entirety of the DoD and make the US military into one of the biggest jokes in history. While we're at it lets just let standards slip up badly so we can turn the US military into the next great social experiment.

I forgot that it's actually required by law to sign up for doody when you turn 18, since they stopped persecuting those who weren't aware that it was made law again decades ago.

*prosecuting

like, go already, go! i'll cover you duuuuuh.,,

Attached: bimbo outfit.jpg (575x720, 72.44K)

I snorted.

Honestly, big boobs are only great when the hips and thighs are proportionally wider too. It just looks uncanny otherwise. But a stacked girl with child birthing hips and thighs beats a "svelte" figure anyday, as long as the stomach is still within the realm of not being fat.

The joke is that creatures which have been biologically ornamental for millions of years, and psychologically ornamental since birth are suddenly called on to be predators and fight for other people. It's ridiculous, it just can't work. In order for a woman to even know how to take care of themselves they need to have had a shitty life which caused more than its fair share of mental illnesses, and in order for them to know how to take care of themselves and others requires some kind of miracle.

Attached: free-photo-peacock-567.jpg (1066x1600, 858.33K)

the language of the 13th amendment explicitly forbids a draft.

and yet, the courts indebted to Israel have ruled somehow that it doesn't apply to the draft, only to what existed in 1860s America.

Drafts are a bad way to get Zig Forumsommandos. Volunteer works best.

We are the dead.

Attached: 9676365_XZkA70pJyhvYsht.jpg (1280x922, 384.78K)

With the lax criteria for mental health and drug abuse problems in the US, it seems like everybody who does not want to serve could just claim 4-F

I'm fine with this

CoRRECT.

"congress raise an Army" means that Congress can pay for/authorize a FED army instead of the various State militias that were all we had in 1776.

A Draft can only mean The People do not support the Govt in the strongest possible terms.

we need to reverse how Police/Military are hired.

No one that wants to be a cop should be allowed to be a cop. Used to be able bodied adult men were required to take turns as night time neighborhood patrol and there was NO ORGANIZED CRIME. OC can't exist without a Civil Service police.

We don't want a military full of people who just took that job as default due to lack of other choices, we want motivated professionals who want to win. Prior to IIRC Civil War, military success was rewarded with cold hard cash, land grants and other actually valuable stuff. You'd get entrepreneurs.

This is what happens when you put ideology over pragmatism, fucking ideologues.