Canadian man legally lists gender as female to get cheaper car insurance

A Canadian man legally changed his gender to female so he could take advantage of better car insurance rates offered to women and save up nearly $1,100 Canadian Dollars, a report said.

A man, identified only as “David” who lives in Alberta, told CBC News that he was given a quote of $4,500 Canadian Dollars for the insurance of a Chevrolet Cruze he wanted to buy. The insurers told him his yearly bill would be around $1,100 less if he was a woman.

Men normally pay higher rates as the insurers deem male drivers under age of 25 having a higher risk of getting into traffic accidents than compared to women of the same age.

“I was pretty angry about that and I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more,” the man said, adding that he asked the insurers to change his gender on the insurances police, a request they refused.

To take advantage of the lower rates and “beat the system”, David had to legally change his gender on a birth certificate. To do so, he had to acquire a note from the doctor acknowledging his identification as a woman before he could proceed with the change.

“It was pretty simple,” David told the outlet about the process of legally changing his gender. “I just basically asked for it and told them that I identify as a woman, or I’d like to identify as a woman, and he wrote me the letter I wanted.”

After submitting all the documentation, just weeks later, David was legally a female and was subjected to lower premium rates for the insurance. “I was quite shocked, but I was also relieved,” he said. “I felt like I beat the system. I felt like I won.”

“I'm a man, 100 percent. Legally, I'm a woman,” he said, noting that he will be saving around $91 Canadian Dollars per month. “I did it for cheaper car insurance.”

foxnews.com/world/2018/07/30/canadian-man-legally-lists-gender-as-female-to-get-cheaper-car-insurance-report.html

Attached: DjCjoSuU4AIlF6Z.jpg large.jpg (620x349, 29.51K)

economic.

Well done!

Top lel. Something Johnny would do.

Considering that men have a lower rate of accidents per mile driven, and that the lower total number of accidents by female drivers is only caused by dodgy stats and that they drive fewer miles overall they also list accidents from professional and race drivers, almost exclusively male, when citing the higher accident rates used to justify charging men more - despite these baring little to no resemblance to average men driving private cars the different rates make no economic sense.

Fucking trannies

Every woman I have eever driven with is a fucking psychopath behind the wheel. In fact, I got rear ended the other day by some thot and the first fucking words out of her cock hole were "You don't have a mark at all!" before I said word one.

Sounds like the roommates who are getting legally "gay" married so they can save on living costs.

That just sounds dangerous.

nice.

Her penile urethra?

It actually IS dangerous

Shit, messed up the second reply:

Did you read the whole thing?

Every man should fight for privilege and become rich by becoming fake women and sue everyone for being transphobic.

Beating the system

How so? You can settle "divorce" in arbitration/having a contract, so if you've been roommates with the same person for a couple years, you can save a lot in taxes and shit by claiming to be gay married to the state. It's not like you and your roommate are gonna go to gay divorce court, and as long as you don't live in a state with adultery laws, you can just get "divorced" as soon as you're no longer living together or one of you finds a wife. On top of that, you can just calmly explain the situation to the right-wing death squads since you both are likely right wing as fuck to attempt to fuck the government and all of your neighbors know it's a charade/can vouch for you.

What are the Canadian authorities gonna do? Make it illegal to be transgender? Make both sexes pay the same amount for car insurance? Nothing's gonna happen, and this man deserves respect from us all for pointing that out.

Insurance is a scam. They make more than they pay, every single fiscal year. It's nothing but gambling, and people have been convinced that it's necessary.

Every single action that spikes the wheel of the insurance scam is a good thing.

It's because of less miles yes, but also who is found at fault determines which insurance has to pay. Women simply cost less because the courts side with them over men.

Even rich people buy insurance. Insurance companies are pretty slimy, but necessary. If you acount for risk, insurance is "cheaper" than not insuring items too expensive to replace. You are paying to mitagate risk so only do it for items you can't afford to replace. There are a lot of shit insurance products out there though.

The absolute madman.

Attached: 1311688441171.jpg (300x300, 91.9K)

Based!

Why? Why are they necessary?

Why though? That's wrong. Women get in more accidents.

If I say I'm gender fluid, do I only get 1/2 the pussy pass discount?

Just you wait. This is gonna go gangbusters.

No. You stop. You don't get to pollute the meaning of gangbusters like you faggots polluted the meaning of words like cuck, sage, and autism.

FUCKING STOP

should have just went with geico instead

You dumb fucking faggot. Gangbusters: aka when every fucking canuck catches wind of this its gonna be hilarious when it starts becoming the way to cheat the system.

That never works long, but there is another angle to this…imagine what this would do liberalism and feminism in particular when we all just call ourselves woman?

Would be a real shame if something were to happen to you goy… better pay shekelstein and goldberg for "insurance"

This man does what Zig Forums should do, abuse an abusable system to death.

men don't complain. we've all heard of the "pink tax" myth.

Attached: notmyequal2.jpg (584x587, 103.5K)

But what about the pink tax?

Attached: ade4461495d540350751da7d66fcf7bd09127e84d936f5cc4f25189b40266dde.mp4 (180x274, 990.32K)

Maybe Women could declare themselves to be men to avoid the pink tax.

Men are bigger car enthusiasts and buy ricer shit that costs more to replace than some gook econobox. Just another thing to consider.

Winning

If there's sumthin strange… in yo neighborhood… who ya gonna call?
GANGBUSTERS