Twitter Quietly Eases Shadow Banning After Trump, Republicans Announce Counteractions

After 2 years of users complaining about Twitter Shadow Banning, and Twitter denying that it's happening the company finally admits that it was happening and blames it on a bug.
This so-called bug was quickly fixed after Trump tweeted about it.
And then Twitter stock fell 20% for their shenognigans

Twitter appears to have relaxed the effects of its “quality” search filter function associated with so-called “shadow banning,” after evidence indicated that the content of some accounts on the social media platform was obscured to followers, while many others appeared to be unaffected.

The Epoch Times discovered the change in the filter functionality while researching the shadow banning phenomenon. Some search results changed overnight on July 28 after The Epoch Times alerted Twitter to some of its findings.

On July 26, President Donald Trump addressed shadow banning, which appeared to affect certain Republicans, and promised to “look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once.” On July 27, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), whose Twitter account was affected, said he filed a complaint against the company with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

For several years, Twitter users have accused the company of shadow banning—hiding a user’s content from other users without informing them.

While the full extent and history of the practice remain unclear, one identified method was to remove the tweets of targeted accounts from search results, unless a user turned off the “quality” filter function, found in the “search filters” box. The filter is on by default and snaps back on after just one search.

m.theepochtimes.com/twitter-quietly-relaxes-shadowbanning-after-trump-republicans-announce-counteractions_2607413.html

Attached: Capture.JPG (1097x447, 88.77K)

It really sucks that Michelle Trachtenberg got so fat,I still enjoy going to her Twitter and look at her posts.

She was also quite yummy in "House'

Yeah my ass.

WHAT
Don't do this to me user I've lost so much already.

No kidding. Funny how they "bug" only affected one side of the political spectrum.

this

THIS

sHE TURNED ME PEDO

GEE WIZ
I don't like old fatties

But I's do that fat ass

Attached: 1490842857172.jpg (1508x1138, 596.58K)

now, throw away her shoes, lock a collar around her neck, and start feeding her fertility supplements.

money talks bullshit walks.

liberals spend a lot of time walking.

I chuckled.

Try saying "shenanigans" after saying shenognigans..it fucks you up

Shenanigans

AGAIN:

SHENANIGANS

Attached: Screenshot_20180731-080827.png (1080x1920, 170.63K)

faggots

Nobody fucking cares

Attached: QqiFL4R.jpg (1280x1641, 248.69K)

shenognigans is funnier, though.

Kosher can make (((them))) fat?

Ftfy

That is what happens when she pulls the pin on the fat grenade and blows the fuck up.

this is the low t test

nice persecution complex faggot

Attached: 6bd50311f8ccc3828f0b8f2aba50d54cb2ba76993024425d8bd12ca60f377c51.jpg (300x300, 16.85K)

So on a scale of 1/10 how kiked is twitter still after this totally legitimate update?

6,000,000/10

Sounds like Zig Forums shadow banning pro Whites and promoting Nazi fags for the Jews.

you just coined a new word for niggers

CONGRATS!

White Nationalism is the cause of White Genocide
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years
Larping for the Jews about Nazis is more important then helping Whites

White nationalists are kike puppets, dancing on strings they don't even see so the elite can have an easy target to point to and say "Look! It's THEIR fault!"

I do agree that the source and reason listed are dodgy, even with the benefit of the doubt. Twitter's stocks plummeting is easily explained by Jack admitting to his bot-inflated user statistics. However, his use of shadowbanning right-of-center political views is widespread, algorithmically verified and any weakening of this censorship is a good thing not just for right wing spewers, but for political dissemination in general.