Assange described Hillary Clinton as "a bright, well-connected, sadistic sociopath."

Ever wondered what's going on behind closed doors at Julian Assange's pro-transparency outfit Wikileaks? Thanks to journalist Emma Best, you can now rifle through 11,000 direct, private messages sent to and from Wikileaks' Twitter account
11,000 Wikileaks Twitter DMs Have Just Been Published For Anyone To Read

More obviously, the messages show a strong Republican favoritism. Previous reports had already revealed portions of the Wikileaks' Twitter chats. They included messages allegedly sent by Assange himself, one saying, "it would be much better for the GOP to win." He later described Hillary Clinton as "a bright, well-connected, sadistic sociopath."

Wikileaks' antipathy toward Clinton stretched back to at least 2015, and the organization didn't have much love for President Obama. "Obama is just a centralizer. He’s bad because representionally he does not look or act like that which he represents. Hillary has similar representation confusion, but she will actively lead the machine to a dark place," read one message dated November 19 2015. On the same day, Wikileaks wrote that "Hillary has so muc slime on her shirt it is now hard to make dirt stick."

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2018/07/30/11000-wikileaks-twitter-messages-released-to-the-public/#3e4cf94f30a0

Attached: cartoon.jpg (466x406, 57.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/652069.html#652533
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like an accurate description.

This
It has taken trump a year and a half to do the damage that hilldawg could have done in her first 100 days and he even managed to do some good things along the way. Trump maybe a lustful racist megalomaniac, but he still has a sense of morality on occasion.

"sadistic sociopath" sounds about right.

Oh look anti wikileaks propaganda on time to discredit Assange himself while he's most vunerable…who could be behind this post?

And now he’s conveniently going to jail

Hillary wishes she could Bleachbit Wikileaks.

but thats true?

One glance at her eyes would have told you that you're dealing with a complete lunatic. This isn't really news.

I'd say bright ten or twenty years ago but during the campaign half the time she acted like she didn't know where she was.

What does he say about Putin?

Trump increased illegal immigration you kushner shill

He's 300% correct.

Attached: clinton.bodycount.gif (7200x11250, 6.34M)

please ignore trumps child molesting camps. hillary is the real danger!!!

I agree with his alleged statement 100%, but the allegations about wikileaks are propaganda and a load of shit

Zig Forums is controlled opposition

Attached: proofs5.png (502x429, 22.34K)

Let's just be honest, ok?

You guys aren't stupid

You all realize the truth…

…….and the truth is……..
there were no good candidates during the last election. Hillary Clinton is very smart, but she's evil and insane. Bernie Sanders is intelligent and a bit more honest, yet completely ineffectual. Donald Trump is a fucking idiot. There were no good candidates during the last election.

There were no good candidates during the last election.

There weren't any good candidates during the last election.

The last election featured no good candidates.

All of the candidates were terrible during the last election.

The last election was wrought with lousy candidates.

A STUPID MISTAKE MADE EASY:

More often than not, when you guys see someone like me mentioning what a fucking idiot Donald Trump is, you instantly assume that someone like me was a Hillary supporter.

That's a very primal and avoidable mistake on your part.

There's no way on Earth I would ever have supported Hillary Clinton. You couldn't pay me to support Bernie Sanders. And only a fucking idiot would support Donald Trump.

If Hillary Clinton had been elected, right now you would be watching me tell you what an insane dangerous delusional corrupt bitch she is.

But she wasn't elected, so instead you're going to see me tell you what a fucking embarrassing moron Donald Trump is.

And I'm correct…. I'm not 'asking you' if Donald Trump is a stupid fucking idiot, I'm telling you…

He is definitely the most embarrassing buffoon I've ever seen in office, and I never thought I would see anybody less intelligent than George W Bush, but Donald Trump proved me wrong.

Now that the shit has really started to hit the fan for that big fat stupid fucking idiot, yesterday he took to Twitter like a 12 year old girl and started demanding that the investigation be stopped.

LOL @ his lack of self-awareness

He is more childish than any child I've ever known, more stupid than any idiot I've ever met, throwing his temper tantrums over a social media platform like Twitter is probably one of the most embarrassing things this country has ever had to deal with.

He's physically repugnant. It's hard to imagine that he could actually see himself on TV and not stick his head in the sand, embarrassed by his own absurd appearance.

He's ugly and fat and stupid and loud and obnoxious and he's actually a terrible businessman.

That's right… I said he's a terrible businessman… He's a shitty businessman…

In case you missed it, let me make it clear one more time:
HE'S A SHITTY BUSINESSMAN.

Not to mention the fact that he is a communist sympathizer, blackmailed into bending to the will of Russian intelligence.

In the 50s and 60s, Khrushchev laid out a plan for destroying America from within, and every single facet of his plan has already occurred in our country. The final step in Khrushchev's plan was to put a communist sympathizer in the Oval Office……………

Anybody who actually thinks Donald Trump is smart, a Savvy businessman, a great negotiator, a patriot, and a qualified president is a fucking idiot….

Hillary Clinton is actually fucking brilliant!!! She's smart as shit, but she is so fucking corrupt and untrustworthy….

Just because I have a brain stem and I can easily observe that Donald Trump is a stupid fucking idiot who is ruining America's economy and destroying our relationships with other countries, that doesn't mean I support Hillary Clinton….

A: NOBODY

Q: who gives a flying fuck about Julian Assange?

How to lose most of your male supporters: Say "Women are the primary victims of wars".

A: YOU

Q: Who wants to believe everything the government/politicians say?

t. supporter of Libya disaster and selling Uranium to Russia

true
true
true

What's the problem here? Is Forbes pretending they aren't biased and they don't use hyperbolic and dishonest language against people their investors and advertisers dislike?

successful politicians often are, probably Trump too I'm just happy she lost, because of all the butthurt

you're a cunt. Trump is a great man.

fake news, no facts. no proof. get fucked.

Trump is a great man, don't listen to this ass blasted cunt.

Cry more globalist democrat libshit. We WON.

cry some more, we won. God bless trump.

Now now, Johnny; settle down..
People like me supported Trump just for the lulz and for the delicious libtard salt. He has definitely delivered on both accounts. Surely an epic troll such as yourself can understand the concept that when there are no sane effectual choices available, it is perfectly valid to choose boorish buffoonery, megalomaniacal mirth and butthurt boohoos over globalist goondom, sinister slavery, pernicious pestilential perilousness, and evil erosion of basic human rights guaranteed to us merely by the fact that we are alive.
It doesn't take an idiot to see that Trump is much more lulzy than any other candidate we had to choose from; and the assmad hate-filled leftist loonies showing their true colors as the tantrum-throwing infantile uninformed imbeciles they actually are – well, that is just icing on the cake; and worth every goofy gaffe perpetrated by our present president! Gotta love just doin' it for the lulz!

Attached: Lulzy Trump.jpg (700x714, 91.47K)

Attached: Orange Is Funny!.jpg (700x700, 105.3K)

Yeah, the man of the people, driving around in a sports car that he didn't pay for.
He negotiated Feinstein into turning herself into a living meme. He's going to do it again. And again.

tell me about it

It's hard to tell which was
more orange and wrinkly:

Me or my jumpsuit

That perfectly describes every preacher, politician, police officer, and United States president

Hillary, Merkel, May and Gillard (former AU PM) are examples of why women should not be in positions of power politically. Marissa Mayer is an example of why the same applies on a corporal level.

Do you really expect me to read all that?

Attached: tomoko7.png (287x288, 108.67K)

Did she use the same stupid bumbling techniques he used to turn himself into the most embarrassing meme ever?

yresgdwoiylw

You read every single god damn word of it, you little weasel

Of course I understand what you're saying, but just like with George W Bush, I have a hard time finding humor in having our nation represented so embarrassingly….

The president was nothing more than a figurehead, a representation of what we are, for the rest of the world to see….

trump and bush are BOTH so fucking embarrassingly STUPID and PRIMAL but I really don't think it's a laughing matter….

If Hillary had been elected, I would be ANGRY about it…..

Trump simply DISGUSTS me….

If Bernie Sanders had won, right now I'd be complaining abou…..

Well………

I wouldn't be complaining about anything because he never had a chance in hell of winning……

So that's a moot point…..

But if insane, corrupt, evil, maniacal, creepy, weird as shit Hillary Clinton had won the election, right now I'd be complaining about how insane, corrupt, evil, maniacal, creepy, and weird as shit she is….

But 'stupid embarrassing idiot' wouldn't be in my repertoire of insults for her….

Hillary Clinton did NOT get where she's at in life by being stupid…. She's much smarter than people give her credit for, but she's simply EVIL and INSANE….

not 'stupid'…. crazy & dangerous

However, Trump DID get where he's at in life by being stupid… He got handed his fortune by his father without deserving it, and he somehow bumbled his way through a series of financial dealings (most of which were completely stupid, and failed) in which, by the luck of the draw (not the art of the deal) biotrition he was able to succeed randomly here and there, but the projects that were his 'brainchild' failed miserably… He's full of stupid business ideas…. He's applying debt same business genius to our economy right now, and while his supporters actually believe our economy is improving, step-by-step, our fate is being sealed on many different levels simultaneously….

He's STUPID AS SHIT……….

and everybody reading my words knows it's true. Even his supporters know he's a fucking idiot. They just don't want to admit it so they can try to save face…

There are a lot of really intelligent guys that come to this website, and I can guarantee you that ALL of us are hundreds of times more intelligent than Donald Trump…

biotrition

BY ATTRITION*

Imagine how dangerous Donald Trump could be if he was actually intelligent

If after the election, it turned out that Donald Trump showed a new side of himself, demonstrating that he was actually very smart, an extremely talented businessman and skilled negotiator, fearless and brave, willing to go for the throat with Putin and Russia, im getting down to business regarding the immediate repair job necessary to our economy, without wasting time with petty distractions like Mexicans and building walls….

…… If that was the Donald Trump that appeared after winning the election, I would be singing his praises right now….

But that's not who we have in office

Right now we have a childish, idiotic, cowardly, showboaty, primal, rudimentary, brash, megalomaniacal, ill-informed, inexperienced, unrealistic delusional, bitter, distractive & deceptive communist sympathizer who is obviously terrified of Putin, and who has ostracized America from the rest of the world, breaking valuable bonds, implementing ridiculous financial obstacles which are apparently designed to intentionally harm the American public, guaranteed to end up bankrupting mum and pop on the farm and the small businessman, all while demanding that the criminal investigation against him stop immediately (like a little child) and yesterday demonstrating how out of touch with reality he is by announcing at a Tampa Florida rally that "Americans have to present a photo ID to buy groceries at the grocery store"…..

In summary, he's so stupid he almost makes George W Bush look like a genius….

(And trust me when I tell you that the criminal investigation IS LEADING SOMEWHERE, namely directly to the White House, and it's less than coincidental trump would demand 'the investigation ends immediately' one day after the Department of Justice presented giuliani with the parameters of the interview they want with Donald Trump regarding obstruction of Justice. ..)

Even trump supporters have to agree with everything I just said

Oh…….

I almost forgot……

While trying to come up with welfare for American farmers because of the tariff disparity is he created camel he's simultaneously pushing for a 100 billion dollar tax cut for the richest Americans….

$100,000,000,000.00

go, trump!!
Make America great again, my ass!

You can't unrape the white women, and you can't unfuck the children, but you aren't buying ammo for nothing. Open war will happen.
At some near point we won't wait for them to start it.

Take your meds

Kikes wanting it does not mean Trump said it.
Don't confuse the kikes surrounding Trump with Trump himself.
They're trying to push it through regardless of him.

SHUT

THE FUCK

UP

By the way, I know we've all seen these photographs before…..

So I'm not trying to show you pictures you've never seen….

But I AM asking you to look at them one more time in silent consideration…..

And when you're done, you can form your own opinions….

Attached: stupid-trump-thumb-600xauto-176831.jpg (600x338, 19.85K)

Just quietly sit and contemplate these photographs one more time….

Attached: gettyimages-488226322.jpg (957x460, 88.01K)

Attached: maxresdefault(19).jpg (1920x1080, 181.09K)

Attached: 2F6915C100000578-0-image-m-15_1450269705441.jpg (306x424, 28.71K)

Attached: main-qimg-05e9def7b1b95caf24b3c609b7ab8b05.png (602x401, 193.33K)

Remember that there are billions of people around the world who see these images, and this is what they think of when they hear the name 'America'

Attached: gettyimages-501380192.jpg (961x677, 34.23K)

Implying a kike is honest. It's time to run and hide, kike.

Attached: 13lyoi.jpg (2048x1536, 280.91K)

Wrong, nigger. This is what they see.

Attached: us israel - i'm with stupid.png (1676x1182, 626.62K)

…….and there you have it…….

Attached: maxresdefault(20).jpg (1280x720, 103.79K)

I have heard that the same idiotic rhetoric since I was 10 or 11 years old…..

You're boring…..

And you just made a veiled terroristic threat….

I'm not talking about a terrorist threat like 'some guy threatening to punch his wife'…..

What I'm saying is your last sentence was a threat to incite terrorism, which is a federal offense……

Not surprising that somebody is uneducated and unoriginal as yourself would be so stupid that you would make a threat to incite terrorism on a website that is being continually monitored by homeland security …..

(Time to watch WWE, you stupid trailer Park pumpkin faggot)

no… That's what YOU see, because that's what you WANT to see…. That's all you ever talk about, because you never get any pussy, so you have a bunch of free time on your hands to whine online about an imaginary boogie man, whom you blame for all of your own inadequacies….

who do you plan to kill first? are you a pedovore?

Unlike you, I'm a true American, and I refuse to sit back while a COWARDLY HOMOSEXUAL LIKE YOU threatens to become the next Timothy McVeigh

(Now it's time to visit the homeland security website)

And trust me, faggot…….
The NSA is capable of finding you through tor or any VPN… There is no encryption that the NSA can't crack…..

(They already knew who and where you were the minute you hit 'new reply', but it's my duty as an American to forward the information to them)

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-150213.png (1080x1920, 220.17K)

Attached: ahaha.gif (640x480, 4.4M)

It's always bigshots like you who talk about how 'youre not gonna take it anymore' and how 'youre going to stand up against the system'……..

then you turn on WWE again, and stare at men's penises through their tight underwear

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-150632.png (1080x1920, 221.66K)

…..meanwhile, you continue taking it in whatever hole they tell you to take it in…….

Speaking of 'WRASSLIN', who's got your favorite penis?

Oh right. Your kind can't read so well. Should I translate that to ebonics? Maybe pidgin english?

▶Anonymous 08/02/18 (Thu) 14:44:49 No.652512

8ch.net/n/res/652069.html#652533

lol @ your idiotic threats

be right back, Mortimer….

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-151712.png (1080x1920, 185.58K)

EGG ZACK LEE™

BREAKING NEWS!!

Man goes to forum of the written word, and refuses to read words

More details as they become available

What do you think about THIS penis?

Attached: ac97cbaf3c444e4a-600x400.jpg (600x400, 61.42K)

I'm sure you're very familiar with this guy's penis

Attached: daniel-bryan-finn-balor-wwe-superstar-shakeup-680x447.jpg (680x447, 47.08K)

do you even get cable in the trailer park?

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-03.43.49.jpg (1710x900, 206.26K)

Does this penis make you feel like taking up arms and starting a revolution?

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-03.49.18.png (1080x1378, 1M)

Attached: penis-flip.png (728x420, 614.93K)

How about this macho move?

Attached: maxresdefault(21).jpg (1280x720, 89.27K)

Make America Great Again

Attached: 368860_1459579270648.cached.jpg (2000x1333, 263.64K)

Faggot

Attached: pro-wrestling-penis-move_z3wsgy.jpg (1200x776, 37.9K)

Hey, Timothy McVeigh… Before you start your big Revolution, could you possibly do me a favor and come wipe the diarrhea off my testicles?

With all the deaths surrounding her, sociopath is probably the wrong word, psychopath is probably a better one. The former implys she doesnt know better, the latter means that she does not care.

"With all the deaths surrounding her, blah blah blah conspiracies blah blah blah I read the goldwater blah blah blah blah Vince foster blah blah blah im incapable of developing my own thoughts blah blah blah blah conspiracy"

With all the deaths surrounding her, the moon is a holographic mirage, the sun is made out of aluminum foil, jfk is still alive, obama built the benghazi embassy with his bare hands, rush limbaugh showers with a real washcloth and dries off with a false flag, elliot rodger opened the window at the mandaly bay for stephen paddock, and jim's leg hairs are controlling the universe…..

HINT: by becoming a parody of yourself with the 'conspiracies conspiracy' you are discrediting the work of people who actually know what they're talking about, and didn't suddenly become 'experts' after watching an Alex Jones video on YouTube.

Anthony Bourdain was murdered by Hillary Clinton

am I the only one who noticed how Julian is like JEW-lian, and his last name is ASS-ange?

another conspiracy

dealing with niggers every day should earn you at least a mustang gt, shit

If dealing with worthless low class scum earns you a Mustang (fucking piece of shit car) then me having to deal with you video game guys should earn me a Rolls-Royce…

TIME FOR A GOOD LAUGH

Today Donald Trump said they need to stop the Manafort trial.

hahahaha!!

He's so stupid he actually thinks that he gets to decide whether or not trials take place, and he waits until they've actually begun before he makes his , and he waits until they've actually begun before he makes his 'Royal Decree' via TWITTER, like a goddamn 12 year old girl!!……

Hahaha!!

AGAIN: he's the stupidest president we've ever had

Nigger, no wants to read a wall of text.

Attached: dog2.png (207x229, 99.69K)

"no wants to read"

NO WANTS TO…..

LOL !!!…….

and yet you read EVERY FUCKING WORD, bitch…..

"No Wants To Read!!!"

Yeah, you know, you do make a pretty good point with these pictures of– oh, what, what the FUCK are you exactly trying to convey with your pictures of Trump?

……..Maybe you're jealous

I'm insanely jealous………………..

…… Just like any guy,
I have always wanted
to be covered with
Silver plaque psoriasis
…….. From my neck down to my feet

Attached: 196896411001201.gif (640x640, 2.73M)

HI I'M JOHNNY NIGGERDICKS

I THINK YOU'RE STUPID

ANIME IS DUM

BORADS AR DUM

ALSO I HATE TRUMP AND EVERYONE WHO HATES TRUMP IS JUST LIKE ME

I'm not controlled opposition and/or one of Jim's tranny hookers

correction:

boards are lame

anime is gay

I never expected this administration to reach the point where the only defense left is "at least he didn't fuck things up as fast as hillary would have!"

it's going to get MUCH worse, and embarrassing for those who blindly proclaim how 'great ' he is.

in fact, things are just now beginning to unravel

but DRUMPF is worse.

….well, tomorrow is my big day…..

not feeling too good about it, for a number of reasons….

we'll see how it works out……….