SF:Taking Photos in Public Without Consent = Molestation

petapixel.com/2018/07/30/taking-photos-without-consent-is-like-unwanted-touching-sf-street-fair/
JUL 30, 2018

Taking Photos Without Consent is Like Unwanted Touching: SF Street Fair

Folsom Street Fair, the annual BSDM fair in San Francisco, upset photographers in 2016 with its “Ask First” campaign that asked photographers to receive permission before taking photos of people on the public streets of the fair. This year, the same event organizers have released a warning that compares taking photos without consent to sexual assault.

The PSA image, was uploaded by Folsom Street Events to the page for Up Your Alley, a leather and fetish street fair held yesterday on Folsom Street in SF. It reads: “Gear is not consent. Nudity is not consent. Ask first before photographing or touching someone. No means no.”

One photographer who has an issue with the message is Nathaniel Y. Downes, a freelance photojournalist who works for the San Francisco Chronicle.

“They are saying that taking photos of people in a public place is the same as touching people inappropriately,” Downes tells PetaPixel. “I commented directly to their Facebook page and after receiving replies to my comment as well as ‘likes’, my comment and the replies have been deleted.”

Attached: 18mm2carg1hvpjpg.jpg (320x255, 21.01K)

So if some thot takes a selfie and I'm in the background I can sue the shit out of her now right?

Correct.
SURVILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA
I told you.

You can sue stores with surveillance cameras for storing your likeness on their drives without your written consent. And for selling such "data" to others without your consent and without compensating you. You are the sole proprieter of such "property". There are no posted terms and conditions in these places, which is a lawsuit waiting to happen in itself.
SURVEILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA

Poor snowflakes

They'll only enforce this if males take photos of females. If males complain they get shamed and ignored.

>Furfags want to promote their disgusting fetishes on the streets let's be honest, most BDSM folks are faggots or furfags
Maybe don't go to public events showing off your disgusting fetishes?

This is to be expected. They were not thinking of men when they came up with this shit.

women are this weak and pathetic now.

does anyone still even attempt to believe that women are the equal of men?

Attached: 1426714499663.webm (452x718, 2.83M)

Attached: 1425173696975.webm (512x384, 3M)

oh boy it's this asshole

Attached: San-Francisco-California-United-States.jpg (1300x863, 171.05K)

sex acts in public
fine

Attached: download.jpg (920x613, 82.15K)

fisting some fat guy in the middle of the street fine
taking pictures of it = rape

Attached: download (1).jpg (3349x2229, 2.98M)

he ties her to a pole covered in ropes,mutilates her clitoris with a clip,gags her mouth with a restraint but when you dare to take a picture YOU ARE THE ONE COMMITING SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Meanwhile, they are trying to legalize actual child molestation.

not rape until you took the picture dot jpeg

Attached: download (2).jpg (1024x684, 317.11K)

Welcome to Hotel California

performance art