For the viper who just make that thread about Totalbiscuit

For the viper who just make that thread about Totalbiscuit
>shitting on a sinner months away from dying dead of untreatable stage 4 colon cancer
I swear christian is the most un-christlike board on this site sometimes. His illness death honestly weighs hard on my soul. I've followed TB since his early days covering World of Warcraft, he was actually the first youtuber I followed in depth when I was young. He got me into and Dark Souls, which has by far been me favorite game franchise of all time by far, and despite his legendarily short temper he did lot to teach me how to take a more objective, analytical approach to my judgements. He's been born and raised in sin and i've been praying a novena to the holy face this week in hopes that he may find life before he tastes true death. Seriously though OP, this thread reeks to high heaven and you should be thankful that God can forgive you for taking such a putrid delight in damnation.

Attached: mxqcmj3fwalpggnqxafv.png (792x915, 489.95K)

First things first, rest in peace.

Second things second, who?

Gaming youtuber. He started off doing World of Warcraft coverage but then he quit and ramped up his first impressions coverage of indie games. He was at the forefront of the "indie renaissance" and a lot of great games would have been dead on arrival were it not for him. He was a sinner and I'm not sure if he still holds to his anglican faith but I'm pray for him all the same, and I ask that you and everyone who reads this will too.

There aren't many things that faze me anymore, and I usually love /v/ even with all the hate, but the dance thread there right now really makes me sad for how jaded most of my fellow anons are.

>>>/reddit/

You are the original poster, OP.
Also, sorry to hear he's dead. That's a real shame.

I've felt the same thing man. This board can act pretty messed up at times. And TotalBiscuit, while a sinner, was a good man, who had principles, even if he wasn't the best of believers. I'm still in shock and disbelief about this. When I first heard the news I laid in my bed with my mouth open just in sheer disbelief for a solid 5 minutes. I don't know what's gonna happen for Co-Optional or whatever else, but I am absolutely praying for him and everyone else who knew him.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I made this post as a response in the original thread the guy made, I just copy pasted it.

Dude, I'm too tired to even rebuke you for this tone-deaf nonsense. Just please, for the love of God, pray for him.

What for? He's dead and purgatory isn't real.

Attached: 1470393322451.png (500x366, 336.98K)

The tollhouses.

Just a reminder that we will all one day return, to the earth. Hope he made it to heaven, i can't recall what his beliefs were, but im sure they weren't orthodox, even so hopefully we is being shown mercy. Pic highly related.

Attached: 1514328845239.jpg (2186x1300, 586.19K)

He*

This is the internet equivalent of crashing a wake in a red dress and trying to pick a fight with the presiding pastor over having one at all.
The faithful Israelites prayed for the dead in 2 Maccabees 12: 39-45 and prayed for his dead friend Onesiphorus in 2 Timothy 1: 16-18. You are a shameless dog and I pray God will not treat you as such.

*Paul prayed for

rip.

know the name of the painter?

He was an insufferable faggot, and so are you because you actually liked his shit. I'm not really sure why he should be mentioned in particular, but I will pray for his soul, he really needs it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (393x500, 201.82K)

Vasily Vereshchagin. That's his Requiem.

Before you go lionizing him, he was also at the forefront of corporate sponsored influencer marketing on Youtube as well. He regularly picked fights, publicly wished death upon people who disagreed with him, and dragged private disputes with his wife over her political affiliation in to the public sphere. His principles were a grabbag of modernist chaff, holier than thou hypocrisy, and pseudointellectualism. I don't understand why he warrants a thread here. Nobody reasonable thinks that any of this stuff warranted his death or are anything out of the ordinary for the current zeitgeist, save for whatever troll you're feeding with this reaction thread.

Attached: total_biscuits_first_post_on_sa[1].jpg (1656x3093, 674.55K)

How do we know this thread isn't a false flag?

Attached: Gay.png (374x535, 208.88K)

user, that's heresy.

Attached: 0c9d761acffa9893693c283334382aa40047f81eec3b5c45fdf276019d5c9ff4.png (316x342, 98.33K)

His three year battle with cancer, while by no mean smoothing out all of those flaws, smoothed out many of them. He gets a thread because somebody threw themselves into mortal sin by asking if God was "dabbing while he burned in hell." I'm well aware of his sins, not even all of the ones you listed actually, and they pain me, but they are all the more reason he needs out prayers tonight.

thanks a lot

Attached: John_Martin_-_Joshua_Commanding_the_Sun_to_Stand_Still_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (6554x4944, 9.45M)

I knew he didn't have long, but he died much quicker than I thought he would. RIP

Your grounds for this are fairly shaky.

This isn't the thread for this Satan, piss off.

The death of nonbelievers is tragic, but still no excuse for you to take out your anger on other anons and call them Satan.

Perhaps not, and I hope you can forgive me, but of all threads this is not one to mock the dead and the grieving with memes, to engage in theological debate over the ancient christian practices for the dead and grieving, or to generally stoop to the low standards of an imageboard. This is a thread for prayer and mourning, so for the love of God treat it as such. And that goes for too.

They seemed more so to exacerbate them than anything else. It was during those 3 years that he insulted his own wife in the public space for having a different opinion, led a witch hunt against a guy at a convention for asking a joke question (If traps were gay) over its supposed transphobia, and acted like an ungrateful mong to his entire audience who helped build him. I pray that he found solace in his final hours and that the lord shines his infinite mercy upon him, but that doesn't change the fact that the guy was a very egocentric loudmouth.

Stahp. I don't care what the reasons for these threads are. Just stop.

He was kind of a jerk and a literal Something Awful goon, and dedicated his life to vanity. Told people to get cancer and die, then got cancer and died. I dunno man, why are you carrying a torch for this guy who's probably burning in hell right now?

Attached: 6e3b206fcb3f84184d0cb317b2dda9e6b0babd69aec59e86d65a8d4e1970c78e.png (608x911 41.98 KB, 190.95K)