To supplement pension,Brit resident of old age home sells cocaine & heroin from his room

A pensioner has been accused of selling crack cocaine and heroin from his retirement complex to "supplement his pension", police have said.

Elderly residents living at John Gwynn House, in Worcester, have complained people have injected themselves with Class A drugs after visiting the man's room.

The alleged dealer is said to be a retired man who started selling crack and cocaine to "supplement his pension", according to residents.

An 80-year-old female resident, who did not want to be named, claimed drug activity had been taking place "for years".

She said: "There's a constant flow of people coming and going, buying drugs. I can tell 90 per cent are drug users from the state of them.
"He's been doing it for a while, starting off selling cannabis to friends in order to make a few bob on the side to supplement his pension"

"The users sleep in corridors here if they can - with their sleeping bags.

"One lady took photographs of them injecting with spoons and flames. It makes people feel frightened."

Another man added: "He's been doing it for a while, starting off selling cannabis to friends in order to make a few bob on the side to supplement his pension."

West Mercia Police confirmed they are investigating the claims.

Sanctuary Housing, which runs John Gwynn House, has urged residents to collect evidence of drug dealing to help the police investigation.

The retirement complex comprises of 43 one and two-bedroom flats for people aged 60 and over.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/01/pensioner-supplements-pension-selling-crack-cocaine-heroin-retirement/

Attached: old-junkie-heroine.jpg (468x663, 41.23K)

What a fucking piece of shit he is!

I can't believe he won't sell meth

Attached: PicsArt_08-03-04.45.23.png (1280x720, 910.37K)

First, you said he's selling crack cocaine and heroin….

Then, you said he's selling crack and cocaine….

crack IS cocaine….

If you're going to copy and paste, please have the decency to make sure you edit the fucked-up worthless original source story before wasting our time with it.

lay off the meth Johnny lol

Attached: 2 Old, yet 2 Young.jpg (632x948, 112.27K)

hahahahahaahahah

work your entire life like a little slave and when you enter pension age you don't have enough to live. What a joke. No wonder young people are opting out of life completely. Why struggle when you get fucked either way?

I guess that explains why you didn't bother struggling when that 'little secret incident' happened in your childhood?

Some people are born to fight back and stand up for themselves…….

And then there's guys like you

Attached: PicsArt_08-03-08.14.55.jpg (345x460, 27.85K)

And one day the child turns around and realizes he's already supposed to become a man……

Attached: PicsArt_08-03-08.49.18.jpg (345x460, 28.65K)

And the little slave ends up being a big slave, still refusing to struggle and stand up for himself…

Attached: PicsArt_08-03-08.56.23.jpg (640x521, 99.03K)

Attached: Philip's a sissy.webm (624x474, 6.74M)

Lol @ Jim not understanding what "omg" means

I hope your mother taught you to wipe from front to back, to avoid getting feces in your vagina…

I've seen some limp washrags in my life, but this dumpy bulldyke hermaphrodite takes the fucking cake.

Attached: limpwristed sissy bitch.webm (974x954, 1.63M)

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

WEBM, I WILL MAKE YOU BEND TO MY WILL !!!

BRB WITH THE REPAIR

Figured it out… It had to do with compression decompression, codec regarding a 1920 x 1080 full high-definition transfer….

…. It's easier just to send it to YouTube, god dammit….

Fuck You, Jim !!

BREAKING NEWS!!!
HAPPENING NOW

the average trump supporter is pure white trash, and in fact may be inbred.

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-220100.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

UPDATE:

yep, definitely inbred

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-220246.png (1080x1920, 843.23K)

THIS JUST IN!!

absolutely…..
INBREEDING

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-220346.png (1080x1920, 956.28K)

Andy won't sell from his old age home, but he'll buy.

The 1/2 senile old closet queen will be drawing cocks on all the walls when his defences break down

My Moses, Jimbo, get a mansierre

Attached: Capture.JPG (196x102, 10.92K)

WE wearers refer to them as 'The Bro'.

Attached: mansierre.jpg (328x600, 134.22K)

LOL

thanks alot maud you fucking snitch

Attached: TARD.jpg (900x287, 61.66K)

south park predicted this

That was my thought
Didn't family guy also joked about kevin spacey being a homo years ago? I wonder how much dirt (((Hollywood))) producers put into those "Comedies" that we don't know abut

not only homo, but having a child rape dungeon

Attached: narrow escape.png (601x365, 227.18K)

I always wonder about you fucking 'child rape dungeon' idiots. it speaks volumes about YOU, and definitely discredits anything you have to say.

Dear 'child rape dungeon'
conspiracy theorist who
watches Family Guy,

Let's
just
be
honest
okay?
you never get any
pussy, do you?

Shiiiiiiiiiiit
He's gonna go from one prison into another one.
I bet he'll find his new one isn't so boring

Attached: Elderly-in-prison.jpg (573x428, 45.68K)

Those who talk about others not getting pussy are most likely not getting it themselves, eh Andy?

Getting tired of the ball and chain?

Too old to get young tail any more?

Gotta pay 20bucks for toothless BJ?

Welcome to Andy's world

Oh no I can't afford my luxary cruises I'll fuck up the lives of the young people by making and selling crack

ONLY PAID SKANK PUSSY FOR ANDY

Attached: DIRTY OL ANDY.jpg (2500x3094, 920.11K)

jews,all they think about is money drugs and pussy.they are related to niggers like the arabs
and it shows.
this is about protecting children you ratfaced kike. it has nothing to do withthe sex i do or don't get shill.

How about stop wasting tax payers money and let people on the verge of death take as many drugs as they want. As long as they don't sell to anyone under 60 I don't see any crime here. If anyone has the right to do drugs, it's them. On the other hand…that would mean the pharma kikes would loose their endless supply of cultivated addicts and human guinea pigs.