Air Force silent after huge meteor hits earth near US military base

Air Force silent after huge meteor hits earth near US military base

archive.fo/ejJvJ
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12101041

Attached: hans_get_the_meteors.png (520x572, 209.62K)

….Aliens?!

More like modern weapons. This isn't even sci-fi stuff, just more winking and nudging from cold war kikes.

Sooner or later, God will hit the bull's eye.

I won't miss California.

THE MEMETEOR IS REAL

Well, lets be fair. I'm sure the US government have proper scientists to tell them that it wasn't going to hit in any dangerous way.
I mean seriously, Hans Kristensen is literally saying 'if it landed with a different angle', but it didn't, so nothing shady to see here, imo.

it's called meteorology dumbass

Yeah… what's your point? We should have already invaded and colonized space. Space and it's resources should already be our bitch. But nah, need mo money fo dem programs.

Rod from God. Trump & Q killing deepstaters.

Obviously a warning by intelligent creatures in another galaxy that we NEED to impeach him!
#oprah2020
#resist
#lizardsquad

IMPEACH YO MOMMA
DUMB ASS.

Attached: 1485744263993.jpg (720x945, 56.54K)

look at them taking that leftypol bait…

Take note Putin to design missiles that hit american cities on this angle

I'd like to thank you for creating a thread that didn't have anything to do with Trump.

Unfortunately, the faggots who posted in your thread are so fucking boring and predictable, that it's kinda pointless trying to participate in anything 'worthwhile' in Zig Forums, so I've decided to simply continue shitting up every thread I see.

Lol @ how stupid you're going to look in a few months

Thanks, faggot.

the truth is probably extremely boring.

No, meteorologists are interested in when it is going to rain. When it's going to rain flaming, exploding rocks from outer space it's astronomers who have to do the explaining.

You're welcome.

kebab, can you even onto English? The root word is obviously "meteor" and the suffix -logy indicates the 'study of'. So focus really hard and put two and two together.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (353x400, 109.43K)

Attached: 1429594912208.png (493x402, 3.93K)

Previous tweets from the POTUS include demeaning the nuclear armed crackpot dictator of North Korea and an ALL CAPS THREAT OF WAR to Iran. Discretion is not this administration's strong suit.